|Text typefaces: |
- Thesaurus (Fermin Guerrero for Typotheque). Based on metal types used by the Estiennes, but modernized. An extension of his 2014 diploma typeface, Genève.
- Rival (Olivier Gourvat).
|Sans typefaces: |
|Rounded sans typefaces: |
|Type systems: |
- Artegra Sans (Ceyhun Birinci). A 162-style family with 1500 glyphs per font, covering Latin, Greek, Cyrillic and a lot more.
|Art deco typefaces: |
|Hipster typefaces: |
|Script typefaces: |
- Limon (Sabrina Mariela Lopez).
- Buinton (Mika Melvas).
- Fado (Olga Umpeleva). A classical broad nib calligraphic typeface for Latin and Cyrillic.
|Calligraphic typefaces: |
|Brush typefaces: |
|Sketched, Layered or Poster typefaces: |
- Rocher (Henrique Beier).
- Rig Shaded (Jamie Clarke). A 3d shaded megafamily.
- Sutro Initials (Jim Parkinson). Chromatic and layered.
- Zufo (Andrei Robu). A children's book or comic strip font.
- Andimia (Faqih Sandri, Dri Zy). A layered typeface family.
- Closed Worlds (Natasha Jen).
|Blackletter typefaces: |
|Dingbats and ornaments: |
- Represent (Tony de Marco). For all sexual orientations!
- Cristal Dingbats (Manuel Eduardo Corradine). Integrated with Cristal Frames, and a beveled polygonized typeface, Cristal.
|Programming fonts: |
|Garalde typefaces: |
|Display typefaces: |
|Slab serif typefaces: |
|Wood type revivals: |
|Letterpress emulation: |
|Didone typefaces: |
|Fashion mag typefaces: |
- Kopius Condensed (Sybille Hagmann). Mixing a bit of Cooper Black's roundness with Herbert Thannhaeuser's Liberta (Typoart, 1950s).
|Stencil typefaces: |
|Multilingual typefaces: ||Wonderful, adorable, refreshing typefaces: |