|Text typefaces: |
- Radal (Sergio Leiva Whittle).
|Sans typefaces: |
- Graphit (2019). By Livius Dietzel and Tom Hossfeld at Lit Design Studio, a Bauhaus geometric.
- Noah (2019). By Svet Simov Radomir Tinkov and Stan Partalev.
- Sole Sans. An extensive newspaper sans by Luciano Perondi and Riccardo Olocco, published by CAST.
|Rounded sans typefaces: |
|Type systems: |
|Art deco typefaces: |
|Hipster typefaces: |
|Script typefaces: |
|Calligraphic typefaces: |
|Brush typefaces: |
|Sketched, Layered or Poster typefaces: |
|Blackletter typefaces: |
- Lazarus (Ania Wielunska). Dedicated web site. A revival of the New Polish Karakter from 1594 by Jan Januszowski, Jan Kochanowski and Lukasz Gornicki.
|Dingbats and ornaments: |
|Programming fonts: |
|Garalde typefaces: |
|Display typefaces: |
|Slab serif typefaces: |
|Wood type revivals: |
|Letterpress emulation: |
|Didone typefaces: |
|Fashion mag typefaces: |
- Pagnol (Jean-Renaud Cuaz). After A.M. Cassandre's famous Peignot from 1937.
- Radar (Marta Sanchez Marco at Type-o-Tones). A revival of the 1930s font Grotesca Radio (Carl Winkow).
- Hellen (Genilson Lima Santos). A revival of Koch Antiqua (1922).
- Orplid Pro (Ralph M. Unger). A revival and layerable extension of Hans Bohn's Bauhaus typeface Orplid (1929).
- Bremer Presse (Dorothée Schraudner). This revives Willy Wiegand's antiqua that he made for his Bremer Presse ca. 1912.
|Stencil typefaces: |
|Variable fonts: ||Multilingual typefaces: ||Wonderful, adorable, refreshing typefaces: |