Type and letter design site run by Olivera Stojadinović, Jana Orsolic (was: Nikolic) and Olivera Batajic Sretenovic from Serbia. Types shown there:
Uncommented type includes Tabula (roman), Rastko, Prospera, Miranda, Aram and Anima.
- Miroslavs gospel, Stjepan Fileki: a great Cyrillic and Church-Slavonic typeface based on calligraphic characters from the 12th century.
- Intro, Jana Nikolic: Latin and Cyrillic calligraphy.
- Slovit, Vedran Erakovic: an interpretation of the Cyrillic version of the Renaissance cursive.
- Tapija, Ivana Kurubic: calligraphic script.
- Aspera, Olivera Stojadinović: based on pointed brush lettering.
- Resavska, Olivera Stojadinović, published at ITC.
Commercial fonts (small outfits) ⦿
The Serbian type scene ⦿
Cyrillic type design ⦿
Type news ⦿
Brush script typefaces ⦿