Serbian graphic designer located in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia. Cofounder in 2009 with Slobodan Jelesijevic, his father, of the Serbian foundry Tour de Force. Creator of these typefaces:
- Dusan Script (2009, Ascender: a monoline informal hand-printed script).
- Artvod (2009, slabby and octagonal at the same time).
- Qiltray (2009, handwriting for long texts).
- Punkerro Crust (2009, delicious scratchy type).
- Rough the Type (2009, blackboard style).
- Shuma (2009, handwriting).
- Dolina Script (2010).
- Econs (2010, ecology dingbats).
- Sensor (2010, an ink-trap monoline face).
- Enforcer (2010, an elliptical headline sans).
- Epruveta (2009).
- Passage (2010, a great art deco family, including Initials and Borders).
- Amanet (2011). A flared display face.
- Osmacka azbukovica (2011). A Cyrillic font made by his kids in school.
- The clean-cut semi-humanist sans family Centim (2011).
- The Egyptian typefaces Saxophone Soprano and Saxophone Baritone.
- Debelly (2011), one of the best typefaces to come out of Tour de Force. They say about this elegant fat poster face: Debelly is catchy fat typeface, with lovely geometric shapes. Inspired with contrast strokes, with square joins, Debelly gives an impression of retro style combined with contemporary trends. It is designed specially for packaging, posters, logotypes or headlines, even it can be pretty handfull in smaller sizes. Contains 375 glyphs.
- Epitet (2011). A simple monoline family built around elegant elliptical shapes.
- Refren (2012): A monoline script face.
- Equator (2012): An avant-garde caps headline family.
- Brisko Sans (2013). A straightforward sans family. Extended to Brisko Display (2012).
- A day before Serbia was crushed by the Belgian soccer team, Dusan published the organic sans typeface Publio (2013).
- Kamenica (2013). A display sans. Followed in 2017 by the gorgeous Kamenica Texture typeface family.
- Nervatica (2013). A children's book font.
- Lasta (2013) is an informal serif typeface advertized as poetic.
- Selektor (2013). A geometrical almost techno sans family. This was followed by Selektor Slab (2013).
- Bartender (2013). A copperplate typeface.
- Lumier (2013). An all caps geometric sans family inspired by art deco posters from the interwar period. Followed by Lumier Texture.
- Scholle (2014). A bouncy two-style inline family with cartoonish elements.
- Hedon and Hedon Display (2014). A hedonistic sans that exhibits the sort of contrast one finds in inscriptional types.
- Lumberjack (2014). A bouncy fat cartoon typeface. Not to be confused with Thiago Bellotti's Lumberjack (2013, Mushroom Type), it was renamed 24 hours after its first appearance to Lumberjacky.
- Trampoline (2014). A funky typeface.
- Dondolare (2014). A primitive hand-drawn typeface.
- Balcon (2014) and Balcon Round (2014, a condensed rounded sans).
- Scripton (2015). An urban wall brush type.
- Manzello (2015: a workhorse text typeface).
- Pleyo (2015). Hand-crafted, perhaps for children's books.
- Dusan Script (2015).
- Fartitudo (2015). Just for the name alone, this typeface deserves a medal. Fartitudo is a 3-style hand-crafted all caps poster family in a genre that was kickstarted by Pintassilgo in Brazil.
- Avram Sans (2016).
- Dambera (2016) and Dambera Retro (2016). A connected script, perhaps suitable for children's books. Crazymond (2016). Hand-crafted semi-connected script.
- Lunatino (2016). A poster script.
- Plonker (2016). An all caps hand-printed typeface.
- Fine New Bonbons (2016). A quaint candy store script.
- Napolitanka (2016). A delicate high-fashion hifgh-contrast didone.
- Businessland (2016). A rough hand-crafted poster typeface.
- Escondida. A high-contrast connected script.
- Alonga (2017). A serif family with considerable contrast characterized by sharp triangular serifs.
- Nula (2017). A 22-style humanist sans typeface family.
Behance link. MyFonts link. His most popular typefaces showcased. Fontspring link. Klingspor link. View Dusan Jelesijevic's typefaces.
Type designers ⦿
Type designers ⦿
The Serbian type scene ⦿
Handwriting fonts ⦿
Octagonal typefaces ⦿
Blackboard type ⦿
Dingbats (original) ⦿
Art deco typefaces ⦿
Ornamental caps typefaces ⦿
Children's handwriting fonts ⦿
Cyrillic type design ⦿
Avant Garde typefaces ⦿
Textured typefaces ⦿
Brush script typefaces ⦿
Fashion mag typefaces ⦿
Modern style [Bodoni, Didot, Walbaum, Thorowgood, Computer Modern, etc.] ⦿