Radomir Savov Tinkov (RST Fonts) is a Bulgarian type designer. Creator of these typefaces:
- The clean monoline sans typefaces Usumaru (2009) and Shinbi (2009).
- RST (2009, techno).
- Chibi (2009).
- Toast (2009, ultra-black).
- The military stencil Pondera (2009).
- The fat counterless typeface Tenshu (2010).
- The monoline extended sans family Cillian (2010).
- The fat geometric typeface Tenshu Extra Black (2011).
- The monoline sans face Selly (2011).
- The headline sans Alasar.
- Nexa Rust (2014, Fontfabric) is a set of 83 weathered letterpress emulation fonts that evolved from Nexa and Nexa Slab. This was a project by Radomir Tinkov, Ani Petrova, Svetoslav Simov and Vasil Stanev.
- Muller (2015, Fontfabric). This Hairline-to-Heavy 20-weight Latin / Cyrillic sans family was designed for universal use, and is a tad wider than normal. It is characterized by flush vertical or horizontal terminals. Muller Narrow was added in 2016.
- In 2015, Ani Petrova, Svetoslav Simov and Radomir Tinkov co-designed the 214-style mammoth font system Intro Rust, a rough version of Fontfabric's Intro. The fonts are partitioned over Intro Rust, Intro Script, Intro Head and Intro Goodies.
- Qanelas (2015). A 20-weight geometric sans typeface family (+Cyrillic). Made warmer and friendlier in the 2016 release of Qanelas Soft.
- Sensa (2015, Radomir Tinkov and Svetoslav Simov) is a hand-crafted 21-style family divided into the subfamilies Sensa Brush, Sensa Pen, Sensa Wild, Sensa Sans, Sensa Serif and Sensa Goodies.
- Maya Script.
- Alasar (2015). A narrow sans family.
- Ridley Grotesk (2016). A modern sans serif workhorse family.
- Gilroy (2016). A 20-style geometric sans typeface family.
- In 2019, Svet Simov, Radomir Tinkov and Stan Partalev designed the 72-strong Noah family of geometric sans typefaces, which is partitioned into four groups by x-height from small (Noah Grotesque) to medium (Noah and Noah Text) to large (Noah Head).
Behance link. Creative Market link. Klingspor link.
Fontspring link [Buy fonts]
Creative Market page
Klingspor Museum page
Type designers ⦿
Type designers ⦿
Type design in Bulgaria ⦿
Military typefaces ⦿
Very thin (hairline sans) typefaces ⦿
Cyrillic type design ⦿
Commercial fonts (small outfits) ⦿
Stencil fonts ⦿
Mayan typefaces ⦿