Aka Chyrllene K. Daughter of Iza W, who designed many typefaces at Intellecta Design starting in 2010. She studied applied mathematics and graphic design, and works as COO of Intellecta Design. In 2013, she wrote a thesis entitled Revival Tipografico at Faculdades Integradas Barros Melo, Brazil. Based in Recife, Brazil, she is credited with these typefaces:
- Naive Ornaments (2012, with Iza W).
- Calligraphic Birds (2012, with Iza W).
- ABC Hand (2011). A sign language face.
- Pencraft (2010): a penmanship typeface with uppercase based on Swagger Capitals (Carl Stephen Junge, at Barnhart Brothers&Spindler), and lowercase based on Sidney Gaunt's Pencraft Oldstyle series (1914), as displayed in the BBS catalog from 1922.
- Eingraviert Dutch Capitals (2009). An engraved typeface.
- Vintage Hands (2012). A set of fists and penman's hands.
- Bonsai Paufo (2010): a dingbat face.
- Floreart (2012). With Iza W.
- Jugendstil Flowers (2011).
- Libertee Ornaments (2011): an elegant art nouveau typeface done with Paulo W.
- MesoAmerican (+Two) (2011): native Indian dingbat typefaces.
- Tribalism (2011): three typefaces with ornaments and fleurons, done together with Iza W and Paulo W.
- Cripto (2011). With Paulo W.
- Soft Garden (2012). With Iza W.
- Bruce 1065 Soft Serifs (2011). Very Victorian. With Iza W.
- Victorian Advertizing (2011).
- Gothic Revival Layered (2012). One of the first layered blackletter typefaces anywhere.
- Forte (2013) is a fee brush font in the style of Forte MT (1962, Carl Reissberger).
- Tribalism (2011). Three fonts with penmanship-style flourishes.
- Enchiridion (2012).
- Azalleia Ornaments (2012). With Iza W.
Type designers ⦿
Type designers ⦿
The Brazilian type scene ⦿
Dingbats (original) ⦿
Art Nouveau typefaces ⦿
Ornamental caps typefaces ⦿
Type design in Mexico ⦿
Sign language fonts ⦿
Victorian typefaces ⦿
Floriated initial caps ⦿
Blackletter fonts ⦿
Brush script typefaces ⦿
Fists, pointing hands ⦿