Digital type studio in Santiago de Chile run by by Francisco Galvez Pizarro and Rodrigo Ramirez. Their typefaces:
- gobCL (2010). A type system develped in 2010 for the Government of Chile.
- Nicanor (2008). A custom typeface based on the handwriting of the anti-poet Nicanor Parra, for the documentary Retrato de un Antipoeta. The film was directed by Victor Jimenez and the art direction was by Maria Eugenia Navarro.
- Elemental (1997-2001). Images: i, ii, iii.
- Mayorista 10 (2010). A grotesk corporate typeface for the To-Kio brand. Plus food-related pictograms.
- La Cuarta (2009). A sans typeface for La Cuarta, the most popular Chilean newspaper.
Commercial fonts (small outfits) ⦿
Corporate typefaces ⦿
The Chilean type scene ⦿
Handwriting fonts ⦿