Artistic director in Paris whose type designs are published through Fontyou. Her typefaces:
- The connected handwriting font Yumana (2012).
- Younion FY (2013, with Alisa Nowak, Gregori Vincens, Elvire Volk, Gia Tran). Younion One FY is free at Dafont.
- Achille FY (2012). A slab serif typeface done with Gia Tran, Alisa Nowak, Gregori Vincens, and Bertrand Reguron. She also created Achille II FY (2014, a slab serif by Alisa Nowak, Valentine Proust, and Gregori Vincens).
- The EPS format display typeface Alice FY (2013) was co-designed by Alisa Nowak, Micaela Neustadt, Gia Tran, Bertrand Reguron and Valentine Proust at Fontyou. It was inspired by Adrien Genevard's lettering. Sub-themes are Alice in Wonderland and playing cards.
- The EPS format frilly script typeface Lullaby FY (2013) was co-designed by Alisa Nowak, Micaela Neustadt, Gia Tran, Bertrand Reguron and Valentine Proust at Fontyou. It too was inspired by Adrien Genevard's lettering.
- Exquise FY (2013) is a fashion mag didone co-designed by Bertrand Reguron, Alisa Nowak, Valentine Proust, Elvire Volk and Gia Tran at Fontyou.
- In 2013, Denis Moulin, Bertrand Reguron, Valentine Proust and Laurène Girbal co-designed the hipster typeface Theory FY, an alchemic typeface.
- The punchy poster typeface Kraaken FY (2014) was designed by the FontYou team of Bertrand Reguron, Alice Resseguier, Valentine Proust, Julien Priez, Gia Tran, Jérémie Hornus, and Alisa Nowak.
- In 2014, Proust designed Meeko FY, a Latin display typeface genetically linked to the didones.
Behance link. Fontyou link.
Type designers ⦿
Type designers ⦿
Type design in France ⦿
Handwriting fonts ⦿
Playing card fonts ⦿
Fashion mag typefaces ⦿
Modern style [Bodoni, Didot, Walbaum, Thorowgood, Computer Modern, etc.] ⦿
Hipster fonts ⦿