Indian type designer associated with the Indian Type Foundry. Manushi's typefaces:
- Torrent (2015). An angular wedge serif text typeface with large x-height.
- Director (2015). A modular Latin techno typeface family.
- Begum (2015; a text typeface related to Caslon, Fleischmann or Times). It supports Latin, Devanagari and Tamil. In 2020, he added Begum Sans, a tapered lapidary high-contrast sans inspired by Florentine inscriptional lettering during the Renaissance; developed together with Heidi Rand Sørensen.
- Teko (2014: Google Fonts). Teko is an Open Source typeface that currently supports the Devanagari and Latin scripts. This font family has been created for use in headlines and other display-sized text on screen. Five font styles make up the initial release. Codesigned with Jonny Pinhorn.
- Hind (2014: Google Fonts). Hind is an Open Source typeface supporting the Devanagari and Latin scripts. Developed explicitly for use in User Interface design, the Hind font family includes five humanist sans styles. Each font in the Hind family has 1146 glyphs, which include hundreds of unique Devanagari conjuncts. These ensure full support for the major languages written with the Devanagari script. Codesigned with Satya Rajpurohit.
- Sarpanch (2014, Indian Type Foundry is an Open Source squarish typeface supporting the Devanagari and Latin scripts. The Medium to Black weights of the Sarpanch family were design by Manushi Parikh at ITF in 2014. Jyotish Sonowal designed the Regular weight. Download at Google Web Fonts.
- Mute (2015, Indian Type Foundry). A humanist sans family in the spirit of Jim Lyles's Prima Sans.
- Hind Guntur (2015) is a free Google Font designed by Manushi Parikh and Hitesh Malaviya at Indian Type Foundry for use in Telugu. Github link.
- At Type@Paris 2016, Manushi Parikh designed the contemporary slab serif typeface Format.
- Manushi Parikh and Barbara Bigosinska released the octagonal athletics font Fielder at Indian Type Foundry in 2019.
- Diodrum Rounded (2020, by Manushi Parikh, Jérémie Hornus, Clara Jullien and Alisa Nowak). A spurless organic sans family.
- Syphon (2020: a neo-grotesk).
Type designers ⦿
Type designers ⦿
Indic language fonts ⦿
Type design in India ⦿
Tamil fonts ⦿
Telugu fonts ⦿
Athletic lettering faces ⦿
Octagonal typefaces ⦿
Lapidary typefaces ⦿