Design and type design studio in Paris founded in 2007 by Vadim Bernard, Aurélie Gasche and Benjamin Gomez (who is the main type designer in this group). Their typefaces are mostly commissioned, but include a few retail typefaces as well:
- Mondara (2011). A Latin / Arabic typeface done for l'Institut du monde arabe designed by Benjamin Gomez, Mathieu Réguer, Aurélie Gasche and c-album. The Arabic has both Naskh and Kufi styles. Both the Latin and Arabic are absolutely gorgeous.
- Pernod Ricard (2008-2012). A slab serif done for Watson Moustache (2012 version) by Benjamin Gomez and Sonia Da Rocha. The 2008 version, based on ITC Lubalin Book, done for Beevy, was designed by Benjamin Gomez.
- Kufica (2008). Arabic typeface by Aurélie Gasche, with help of Mathieu Réguer, Antoine Barjini and Amir Dhia.
- Treza (2010). Distributed by Die Gestalten, this playful display typeface was designed by Benjamin Gomez and Maroussia Jannelle.
- Veolia Italic (2009). By Benjamin Gomez for Piaton Conseil.
- Fraktur (2007). By Benjamin Gomez.
- Insight Team (2008). A dot matrix typeface designed by Aurélie Gasche and Laurent Ungerer.
- Musée de la danse (2009). An inline typeface by Benjamin Gomez.
- Ink No (2006). An experimental typeface by Benjamin Gomez.
- Muséum de La Rochelle (2004).
- MAC VAL (2005). By Benjamin Gomez for Incident. MAC VAL stands for musée d'art contemporain du Val-de-Marne.
- Studio Apeloig (2006). Benjamin Gomez did several typefaces for Studio Apeloig, inluding Serpent à Plumes and Octobre.
- La Ferme du Buisson (2005). A modular counterless typeface by Benjamin Gomez and Maroussia Jannelle.
- Octobre (2006). By Benjamin Gomez and Philippe Apeloig, who conceived the font.
- Caractère (2004). Interactive type experiment by Benjamin Gomez.
Type design in France ⦿
Commercial fonts (small outfits) ⦿
Corporate typefaces ⦿
Blackletter fonts ⦿
Pixel/bitmap fonts ⦿
Type designers ⦿
Type designers ⦿
Experimental type ⦿
Typefaces and type design for Arabic ⦿