| || |
During her studies at Rochester Institute of Technology Kosovo, Pristina, Kosovo-based Adea Ademi designed the children's script Five Year Old (2018) and RIT Wayfinding Icons (2018). [Google]
Type designer at TrembeLat in Prishtina, Kosovo. [Google]
Pristina, Kosovo-based designer of the piano key typeface Blackout (2017), which is a modification of a free font by Ryoichi Tsunekawa. [Google]
Skopje, Macedonia, and Prizren, Kosovo-based designer of Ollio and Stanlio (2019: a delightfully irregular silent movie font named after Stan and Ollie), Handwriting Font (2019), and Graffiti Font (2019). [Google]
Pristina, Kosovo-based make-up artist. Designer of the Chinese emulation typeface Chinese Restaurant (2018). [Google]
Kosovar designer of the free geometric sans typeface Banderi (2020). [Google]
Kulturë Type (or: Kulture Type)
Graphic designer in Pristina, Kosovo. Creator of these typefaces:
- In 2022: Apostrof Grotesk (with exaggerated ink traps), Gin & Jüs (a display sans), Perandory (a free vintage wedge serif).
- In 2021: Gogoli Grotesk, Trileqe (a fat typeface in Fatt and Hybrid styles), Gin Grotesk (a free inktrapped typeface), Bllok (a typeface inspired by cement blocks), Rentgen (a typeface inspired by x-ray machines and radiation), Trafika Monospace, Retrika, Lugati Sans (a post-modernist sans based on vintage prototypes found in Kosovo's print shops), Projekt Blackbird (a free grotesque), KT Cement (a blackletter font for black metal, gangs, or tattoos), Kaotizm (a dystopian font), Ignotus (a heavy display typeface), KT Striktus (a very narrow sans inspired by dadaism), Digitopia (octagonal, dystopian), Kaotik Grotesk.
- In 2020: KT Servis (an industrial sans), Tsipuna Grotesk, Haire (an experimental mixture of grotesque and humanist sans), Metalurgjia 1932 (a metallic industrial type), Haperisa (an experimental cyberpunk typeface), Kool (techno, sci-fi), Armatura (a hipster condensed sans that Gashi considers as brutalist), Kyltyre (a great free blocky display typeface).
[Kulturë Type (or: Kulture Type)]
Gjilan, Kosovo-based designer of the free bilined display typeface Starway (2017). [Google]
Pristina, Kosovo (was: Turana, Albania)-based student-designer of the alphading typeface Albanian Flag (2014). In 2017 he designed the free display typeface Cactus and the free hipster typeface Iceland.
In 2019, he designed the geometric typeface Minsk Sans, the color font Bahnhof, the spindly fashion mag typeface Atticus, and the display sans typeface Saudade.
In 2020, he released the free display typeface Gaia Condensed. [Google]
Yll Rugova is an Albanian information designer and typographer who is part of the TrembeLat design team in Prishtina, Kosovo. He is an advocate for secularism, creative commons, feminism and political reform in Kosovo. Designer of these typefaces:
- Ekstropia: a simplified grotesque family.
- Rilindja: a techno sans family.
- Thelbi: a one-style sans.
- Kapital: a severe squarish all caps sans characterized by a soviet capital K.
- Frang Bardhi: a transitional text typeface.
- Shkarravina: a hand-printed font.