| || |
BatMan, GothamNightsNormal, Hanzi-Kaishu, Hiragana-Regular, Japanese, Kata-Regular, MatisseITC-Regular, PJ-Hiragana, PJ-Katakana, PlazaD-Regu, Warlord, DisneyPark, HarryP, Homoarakhn, Lumos, Parseltongue, PokemonHollowNormal, PokemonSolidNormal. [Google]
[David Pustansky (was: 24hourbauer.co.uk)]
David Pustansky (was: 24hourbauer.co.uk)
David Pustansky (b. 1985) is a UK-based type designer who was active in 2005-2006, when he operated as David Martin and his web site was called 24hourbauer.co.uk. He published many free fonts, but then became inactive ca. 2007. In 2014, he resurrected as David Pustansky.
Creator of the picture-derived faces Eye Spy (2006), Batman The Dark Knight (2006, scanbats), Simpsons Mmmm...Font (2006), Pokemon Pixels (2006), Silent Hill Nightmares (2006), Mario and Luigi (2006), Final Fantasy Elements (2006), Lara Croft Tombraider (2006), Superman Last Son of Krypton (2005), The Ultimate Lance Hoyt font (2005), Harry Potter and the Dingbats (2005), TNA Bound for Glory (2005), tna wrestling (2005), Doctor Who 2006 (2005), Futurama Dingbats (2005), Red Dwarf Characters (2005), Evil Characters (2005), and 24hourbauer (2005, scanbats), Simpsons Treehouse of Horror (2007), Split Splat Splodge (2006, ink slpatter), Splish Splash Splosh (commercial), TNA Lockdown (2007), Splis (2007), Donkey Kong World (2006), SonicMegaFont (2006), Doodlebears (2006), Tetris Blocks (2006), twentyfour, WWE, residentevilcharacters, wrestlinglogos.
In 2014, he created Garfield Hates Mondays Loves Fonts (scanbats), the retro typeface Shakespeare First Folio (after the lettering in the 1623 collection of Shakespeare's plays), Brush Stroke of Genius, Wilson (after the baseball in the movie), Eye Am Confused Optical Illusions, Game Logos, Retro Hasbro WWF Figures, Doom and Gloom, Nato Phonetic Alphabet, Shakespeare To Be Or Not To Be (ornamental caps), Super Street Fighter Hyper Fonting (scanbats)m), An Apple A Day Fruit Font, Secret Diary (hand-printed), Balls Balls and more Balls (scanbats), Legend of Zelda TriFont (scanbats), Crushed Candy (scanbats), A Work of Art (scanbats), Console Wars Console Yourself, Futurama All Hail the Hypnotoad, Family Guy Giggity (cartoon character font), and American Dad Good Morning USA (cartoon dingbats).
Abstract Fonts link. Home page of David Pustansky. Fontspace link. [Google]
Garon Rossignol (aka DarkAngelX) (b. 1985) is the MA-based designer of the Final Fantasy Script collection (2005), Triforce (2005), Arwing (2004), Kirby Classic (2004), Super Plumber Bros (Super Mario logo font made in 2004), Diskun (2004), Humanoid Typhoon (2003), the game typeface Pretendo (2004), and the comic book typeface Pocket Monsters (2004). In 2005 he created the Pokemon Script Collection (pixel fonts): PokemonFRLG, PokemonPinballGBPartB, PokemonPinballRSPartA, PokemonPinballRSPartB, PokemonPinballRSPartC, PokemonPinballGBPartA, PokemonPuzzleChallengePartB, PokemonPuzzleChallengePartA, PokemonRSPartB, PokemonGB, PokemonRS, PokemonTCGGBPartB, PokemonTCGGBPartA, PokemonUnownGB. [Google]
House of Lime
Free original dingbats, alphadings and fonts, mostly from scanned art by Merethe Liljedahl (House of Lime) in Landskrona, Sweden.
The font list: Abstract, Africa, African Design, African Eggs, AfricanPattern, AlphaRemember, AlphaSausage, AlphaThin, AmishQuilts, AngelsFairies, Angelsaroundtheworld, AngloText, Animal, AnimalDesign, AntiqueStuff, AntiqueStuffII, AroundSports, Aroundthehouse, ArtDecoMotif, ArtNouveauBild, ArtNouveauBlume, ArtNouveauFlowers, ArtNouveauFramesandBorders, ArtNouveauInitials (2001), ArtNouveauInitialsA, ArtNouveauInitialsB, ArtNouveauInitialsC, AsianArt, AsianArtII, BOO, BabyTime, BackToSchool (2000, pencil-themed face), Bagsandstuff, BagsandstuffII, Balloons, Baseball, Big Lou (2003, art deco), BirdStencilDesign, BirdStencilDesignII, Birdies, Bzzy (2004, alphadings), Books, Butterflies, Buttons (2006), Calender, CamelotCaps (2000), CarstensOwls, Cats, CelticElements, CelticElementsII, CelticMotif, Celtics, Cherub, CheshireInitials (2001), Chiseled (2006), ChristmasTime, ChristmasWreath, ChubbyDotty, ChubbyTrail, Cornerflair (2002), CrayolaKiddyFont, Curly Fleur Caps, DBLCeltic, DBLCorners, DBLFacesfromthepast, DBLFlowerDelight, DBLMedievalDesign, DancerInTheDark, DancerInTheDarkII, DancerInTheDarkIII, DecorativeOrnamental, Decorette, Decorina (2001), DesignMotif, DesignerCorners, DesignerCorners, DesignerDing, DesignerDividers, DesignerFrames, DesignerFramesTwo, DesignerMix, DesignerMixII, DesignerMixed, DesignerMotifs, DesignerMotifsThree, DesignerMotifsTwo, DesignerPlus, DesignerStuff, Dividers, DividersTwo, DoggyBag, DogsandCats, Dolphins, Dot Trail (2002), DoverChineseMotifDesign, DoverFloral, DoverFloralandDesignII, DoverJapaneseDesign, Dragons, Durbin Initials (2009), EasterBunny, EasterHoppy, EasterTime, EatingOut, Egypt, ElectionTime (2000), Elegance, EvelynsHeart, EvsDragons, ExtraOrnamentalNo2, FaceofaLady, Faces2Faces, FacesOfTheCentury, Faith, Fans, Fashion, FashionLadies, FleurCornerCaps (2000), FloralDesign, FloralStencilDesign, FloridVictorianOrnament, FlowerandFairyAlphabet, Folklore, FolkloreII, Fontanesi, Framed, Frames, FramesAndBorders, FramesAndBordersII, FramesAndBordersIII, FramesandBackgrounds, FramesandHeaders, Fromthegarden, Fruityandveggie, Furballs, GailsUnicorn, GardenTime, Geisha, Genzsch Initials, GermanCaps, GothicCornerCaps, GothicFlourish, GrafikText, GuinevereCaps, HalloweenKiddyFont, Hats, HatsII, HatsIII, HatsIV, HatsV, HeartsofLime, Heraldics, Horses, Houses, HousesII, Howling, Iconettes, Inmygarden, Inyourgarden, Itsserved, Jars, JustFrames, KarensKitties, KeyasTurtles, KiddyDing, KiddyFlakey (2002), KiddyFrames, KiddyHalloween, KiddyToys, KidsAlphabet, KittytheCat, Ladiesofthe20s, Leaves, LimeBlossomCaps (1999), LimeGloryCaps (2000), LisasDragons, LittleHeroes, LizsGibsonGirls, LovePoision, Maskes, MedievalAlphabet (2000), MedievalMotif, MedievalMotifTwo, MexicanMotif, MirrorImage, MosaicCaps (2000), Motif, Mousie (2000, alphadings), MoyrasParrots, Music For Your Ears (2006), MutansII, Mutants, Mythical, NavyBlues (2000, white on black buttons), OldFashionedIllus, OldFloralIllustration, OldFolksShuffle (2000), Onthefarm, OrientalDesign, OrientalIcons, OrientalIconsII, OrientalIconsIII, OrientalIconsIV, OrientalView, OrnamentalCorners, OrnamentalDecoration, OrnamentalDecorationII, OrnamentalElements, OrnamentalElementsII, OrnamentalFramesI, OrnamentalInitialsA, OrnamentalInitialsB, OrnamentalInitialsC, OrnamentalInitialsD, OrnamentalInitialsE, OrnamentalInitialsF, OrnamentalInitialsG, OrnamentalInitialsH, OrnamentalInitialsI, OrnamentalInitialsJ, OrnamentalInitialsK, OrnamentalInitialsL, OrnamentalInitialsM, OrnamentalInitialsN, OrnamentalInitialsO, OrnamentalInitialsP, OrnamentalInitialsQ, OrnamentalInitialsR, OrnamentalInitialsS, OrnamentalInitialsT, OrnamentalInitialsU, OrnamentalInitialsV, OrnamentalInitialsW, OrnamentalInitialsX, OrnamentalInitialsY, OrnamentalInitialsZ, OutOfAfrica (2000), Paisley, Paisley Caps, PaisleyII, Party (2004, Mexican simulation face), Pentagon (2003, Western face), PhilliBoo, PokemonKiddyDing, Retro Elite (2003, art deco), RibbonCaps, Rose, Rosegarden, Scary, Scary House, Scrapper's Arrows, ScrappersCorner, ScrappersElements, ScrappersElementsII, ScrappersElementsIII, ScrappersElementsIV, ScrappersElementsV, ScrappersKeys, ScrappersStencil, ScrappingDoodles, Scream, Sealife, September11, Shaking Salsa, Ships, SimplyFriends, Skeleton, Smelly, SomeoneSpecial, Spiders (2001), SplatterCaps, Spooky, Sporty (2004), Spring (2003, Victorian ornamental typeface), Square Frame (2006), Stamped Flowers, Starlite, Stars, Stencil, StripesCaps (2000), SugarFootStrut, Sun and Moon, Sunflowers, Sunny Days (2004), SunshineKiddyFont, Tattoo, TheGoddess, ThePerfectMan, ThemeCorners, TiffanyCorners, TiffanyCornersII, TiffanyCornersIII, Tiles, Tools, TraditionalFloralDesign, TraditionalFloralDesignII, TraditionalFloralDesignIII, Trapeze (2004), TreasuryofDesign, Treesandleaves, Tulips, TylersPokemon (2000), UncasWomen, Valentine, VictorianWindow, Wedding, Wildflower, WildflowerII, WildflowerIII, WildflowerIV, YesterdaysBeauty, YourSign, Yummi, Zodiac.
Designer Menues (commercial dings, 2001). In 2006, these commercial dings: Scrapping Corners, Scrappers Fills. Direct access to the dingbats. Direct access to fonts.
Fontspace link. Dafont link. Abstract Fonts link. [Google]
Scientist from San Diego, CA, who made these screen and/or pixel faces at FontStruct in 2010: Light Bar, Light Dot, Pokemon Pixel. [Google]
[London's Letters (was: Kitten's Korner)]
London's Letters (was: Kitten's Korner)
London Stokes is a Utah-based designer who made mostly alpha dings. First her pages were called Kitten's Korner, and now they are just London's Letters. A partial font list: Birthday-Balloons, Conradasaur, Cat-Treats, Conrad's-Cows, Christmas-Cardinals, Cuddle-Cats, David's-Ducks, Hound-Dog, Jeremy's-Rigging, LondonBugs, Merry-Go-Round, PokeDex, Ringling-Brothers, Rykers-Pram, Stalking-Kitten, Tin-Soldiers, Toy-Soldier, Ty-Babies, Under-An-Acacia-Tree, Baby Egg, Helpful Hunnybee, Irish Beer, Pill Toad, Pokemon Master, SunshineMoonshine, Christmas Lights, LMS-HeroesAmongTheAshes, LMS-Beach-Wedding, LMS-Beautiful-Butterfly, LMS-Boyton-Alphabet, LMS-Calla-Lily, LMS-Darren's-Delight, LMS-Darren's-Diversion, LMS-Loves-Me, LMS-Tulips, Utah Welcomes The Olympics, LMS-Becca's-Wedding, LMS-Hogle-Zoo-Flutterbys, LMS-Inside-My-Claddah, LMS-Kat's-Cat, LMS-Lazy-Dayz, LMS-Oh-Canada, LMS-Rose, LMS-She-Shells, LMS-Summer-Camp-Love, LMS-Sunflowers-for-Jodie, LMS-Traci's-High-Flying-Hubby, LMS-A-Berry-Nice-Baby, LMS-Back-To-School, LMS-Bed-of-Ivy-and-Ribbons, LMS-Bloodsucker-Proxy, LMS-Comedy-of-Tragedies, LMS-Coral-Colt, LMS-Costume-Party, LMS-Friendly-Skys, LMS-God-Save-The-Queen (on the theme of the union jack), LMS-Hippy-Chick (flower power typeface), LMS-I-Wanna-Be-A-Superhero, LMS-Lights,-Camera,-Action, LMS-New-Cheerleader, LMS-Pumpkin-Pal, LMS-School-Spirit, LMS-The-Sorcerer's-Font, LMS-We-Love-To-Fly, Candle Lit, Collections Specialist, Daisy Days, Deck The Font, Everlasting, Festival of Lights, He Filled Both Stockings, Holly Jolly Christmas, Jazz Fan, Jolly Holiday, Let It Snow, Tropical Island Dream, Saint Nick, Snail Mail, You Better Watch Out, You've Got Mail, LMS-Just-A-Little-Pacers-Fan, LMS-Peppermint-Twist, LMS-Survive-Africa, LMS-Survive-The-Island, LMS-Survive-The-Outback, LMS-You-Are-My-Sunshine, LMSTyBears, Canadian Olympic Spirit, Charismatic Care Bears, Picnic Parade, Spring Lily, We're the chipmunks, By The Power of Grayskull, Pretty Baby Pony, Pretty Pony, Zoorific, LMS Zoo and aquarium Life, LMS-A-Berry-Nice-Baby, LMS-A-Berry-Nice-Font, LMS-A-Berry-Nice-Girl, LMSASnailsPace, LMSAliciasHorses, LMS-America-LSF, LMS-Anniversary-Dinner, LMS-Baby-Egg, LMSBabyHaydensShoes, LMS-Back-To-School, LMS-Beach-Wedding, LMS-Beautiful-Butterfly, LMS-Becca's-Wedding, LMS-Bed-of-Ivy-and-Ribbons, LMSBettyandVeronica (two women posing), LMSBeyondInfinity, LMSBirdWatching, LMS-Birthday-Balloons, LMSPebblesandBamBam, LMSScoobyDoo, LMSScrapPaper, LMSTheTruthIsOutThere, MS Circus Bugs, LMS Cut It Out, LMS Monday Night Football, LMS Paper Work, LMS Pigglet's Prize, LMS Rugrats Need Love Too, LMS Bloody Brujah (Treefrog-lookalike).
Fontspace link. Dafont link. [Google]
[House of Lime]
[Pixel Sagas (was: Protoform Project, and Fontshack)]
Pixel Sagas (was: Protoform Project, and Fontshack)
Free original designs, often with a science fiction feel, by Neale Davidson (b. 1971). Does some custom font work. Adventure.
Neale Davidson's typefaces:
- 4E Dings (based on those used in WotC's 4E Dungeons and Dragons game).
- AdventureNormal (1998), AdventureSubtitlesNormal, Alpha Mutation (2012, based on the title logo to the 2011 version of "Gammaworld"), Algol (2013, based on the logo for R Talsorian's "Mekton Zero" role-playing game), Alternity, Amuro (2013, +Condensed: an ocragonal typeface), Anayanka (2013, Cyrillic simulation font), Ancient Thorass (2013), Angel Arms (2012, a shothole font), Anglo Celestial (2014, connect-the-dots typeface), Anglorunic (2011), AngloYsgarth (2014), Angolmois (2013, based on the Hasbro 'Dark Energon' exclusive toy line), Armorhide (2013, sci-fi face), Arneson (2013), Artifact (2011; became Ravenwood), Aurebesh (2013, based on the WEG version of Star Wars Imperial Writing).
- Bantorain (2013, spurred), Barazhad (2014, flourished, runic typeface based on the demonic and occult and necrotic languages from Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons game), BattleBeasts (2000), Bayformance (2014), Beastformer (2011, based on the long-ago logo of Hasbro's "Battle Beasts"), Bayformance (2014), Beast Wars (2011, based on the logo of the show of the same name), Betazed (2013, for Star Trek betazoids), Bidan (2013, constructivist), Bienvenu (2011, pixel face), Blitzwing (2013, octagonal family), Blofeld (2013, a distressed font based on the title logo of Exile's cult-classic "Evil Genius"), Bloomingworth (2013), Braddington (2013, art deco), Britannian (2014, runes), Broadmoor (2012, art deco).
- Callie Mae (2013: a rounded organic sans), Cardosan (2013, runic script), Carlton (2012), Celestial, Chapleau (2012, art deco), Chinyen (2005, oriental simulation), Clark (2013), Classic Robot (2011), Coburn (2013: miltary stencil), Colony Wars (replaced by Gallonigher), Comic Book, Constitution Class Hull, Convoy (2011, based on the logo for "Armada" and "Robots in Disguise"), Counterfire (2014, stencil), Crichton (2013, an avant-garde font based on the title logo from the "Farscape" television series), 2015 Cruiser (2013, based on the police-car lettering used in the move "Back to the Future II"), Crystal Deco (2008, based on the logo for much of the merchandising for "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull"), CuniformEnglishNormal, Cyberfall (2013, octagonal / mechanical typeface based on the logo of the console game "Fall of Cybertron"), Cybertron Generations (dingbats, now replaced by Transdings), Cybertron Metals, Cybertron OpCode (2014), Coulson (2014, stencil), Cyberverse (2011, futuristic), Cyrodiil (2014).
- Daedra (2012: based on the Elder Scrolls series of games), Dai Atlas (2013, based on the original Transformers logo from Hasbro), DalelandsNormal (a Celtic typeface based on the lettering used in early TSR Dungeons and Dragons products), Datacron (2013: based on the Fall of Cybertron toyline), Davek (2014, based on the dwarven and "under-mountain" runic scripts found in Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons fourth edition role-playing game), Decahedron (2012), Destronic Graffiti (2013), Dethek Stone (2011, runes), DiamondFantasyNormal, Dinobots (based on the Dinobots logo from Hasbro's Beast Machines line), Dodecahedron (2012), Downlink (2013, techno), Dragonmaster, Droid (2015), Dunkin and Dunkin Sans (2012, based on the rounded fat letters of the Dunkin Donuts logo), Dovahkiin (2013), dPoly (2013, polyhedra and game dingbats), Duodecahedron (2012), Dwemer (2013), Dynotherm (2013, a heavy octagonal face).
- Eladrin (2011, based on the third edition version of the Elven font used in Dungeons and Dragons), Electrorocket (2012, art deco), Elminster, Emotion Engine (2012, based on the Playstation 2 logo from Sony), Empanada (2013), Emulator (based on the old Nintendo game font), Energon (2011), Equestria (2012: based on the My Little Pony Line), Erte (2013), Espruar (2011, based on the Elvish script found within TSR's "2nd Edition: Dungeons and Dragons" Forgotten Realms Elvish script), Eurocorp (2012, based on the logo and menus within the classic "Syndicate Wars" game from Bullfrog Entertainment), Exodite Distressed (2013, a custom design for LPJ's "Neo-Exodus" Pathfinder campaign world), Explorien (2014), Eyvindr (2014, rune simulation font).
- Falmer (2013), Fhokki (2014), Flipbash (2012, an octagonal typeface that is based on the logo of Hasbro's Bot Shots), Flynn (2011, futuristic stencil face), Fontana (2011, techno-futuristic), Fractyl (2013, used for the Predacons' speaking bubbles in the BotCon "Ground Zero" comic in 1997), Furmanite (2011).
- Gaiking (2012: Based on the logo of Mattel's Giant Robot toyline, Shogun Warriors), Galaxy Force (2011, based on Hasbro's Transformers: Cybertron logo), Gallonigher (was Colony Wars), Gamedings, Gargish (2013), Gargoyles, Garriott (2013, runic), Geddes (2011, art deco sans related to Futura), Gemcut (2013), Generation Two, GIColton (2014), GiediAncientAutobot (2014), GiediDecepticonGraffiti, GiediGoldenDisk, GiediMaximal, GiediPredacon, Gin Rai (2011, based on the logo of Hasbro's latter-era "Generation One" Transformers series), Gold Box (2012, a pixel typeface based on the in-game lettering from the classic SSI "Gold Box" game collection, featuring Dungeons and Dragons: Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, and so on), Gosub (2011, a pixel typeface similar to the on-screen lettering of the Timex Sinclair), Gotham Nights (2011, based on the lettering used in "Batman: The Animated Series"), Green Martian (2013), Gutcruncher (2011, based on the logo from the famous Blood Bowl game), Graalen (2013: an alien-glyph typeface based on the Andorian writing found in Last Unicorn Games' Among the Clans supplement for their Star Trek: Roleplaying Game).
- Harker (2013), Harpers (runes), Hauser (octagonal, futuristic; Former "Action Force", based on the logo of GI Joe), Hellpoint (2013, based on some of the plate markings founds in IDW's "Transformers" comic series), Hetfield (2013: a spurred typeface), Hexahedron (2012: dice), Hexahedron Rounded (2013), Hyperspace (2012, thin monoline octagonal, based on the original Atari vector font from Battlezone, and on Asteroids).
- Imaki (2011, futuristic; was Cybertron Metals; based on the logo of the Japanese Beast Wars Metals series), Indiana (2012, from the titling for the Indiana Jones movies and comics), Instruction (2012, monospaced and monoline caps typeface for engineering applications), Interceptor (2014, sci-fi), Invaders (2012, based on posters for the 1960s movie), Iokharik (2014, a Mandarin-stylized runic typeface based on the language described in Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons), Iori (2013, octagonal stencil family).
- Jedi (2012: Star Wars logo font), JediHollowNormal, JediSolidNormal, Jefferies (former Constitution Class Hull, based on the original Star Trek Enterprise lettering), Jhiaxus (2011, based on the logo of "Transformers: Generation Two"), Joystick (2011, based on the lettering used from Sears' Tele-Games cartridges), Jumpman (2012, based on the logo of the original Donkey Kong game from Nintendo).
- Kanno (a geometric sans formerly called Sharon Apple), Kargi (2014), Kentaurus (2013, Greek simulation typeface; he writes: This 'microgramma-like' font is based on the "Kentaurus" writing found within Franz Joseph's "Star Trek: Technical Manual"), Ketchum (2011, a comic book typeface based on the logo of the popular Pokemon franchise), Kehdrai (2014), Kreon (2011, a round techno typeface based on the logo of Hasbro's Kre-O line).
- LaBoeuf (2011, techno: based on Indiana Jones subtitles), Laser Rod (2011, based on the Transformers line), Lassiter (2012, a spurred Western typeface), Lorre (art deco).
- Mage Script (2013), Majel (2013, an avant-garde typeface), Majoram (2012, a hairline avant garde typeface), Majoram Serif (2012), Manga (2011, oriental simulation), Mara's Eye (2013, based on the lettering used on Disneyland's Indiana Jones "Forbidden Eye" ride), Marston (2013, on the title logos of numerous Spaghetti westerns), Masterforce, MasterforceHollow, MasterforceSolid, MaximalBeasts, Maximus, Mechalock (2013, based on the "Combiners" subline logo from Hasbro's "Robots in Disguise" Transformers series), Mech Tech (2013, based on Hasbro's "Transformers: Dark of the Moon's" toys' "Mech Tech" logo), Medabots (based on the Hasbro toy line), Megatron (2011, based on the logo of the live-action Transformers movies), Microgramma Extended (later replaced by Probert), Minerva (2012: based on the logos used for Shout's releases of Transformers: Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory), Mission GT-R (2013, based on Takara's "Transformers: GT-R"), Mode X (2012, based on lettering from classic "Mode X" games of the early 1990s), Modern Cybertronic (2013: an alien-dings font based on Jim Sorenson's "Ancient Autobot" script), Modern Destronic (2013: based on Jim Sorensen's "Ancient Decepticon" script), Modern Iaconic (2014: based on the 'runic' letting found in Transformers: Legacy), Mons Olympia (2014, sci-fi), Montalban (2011, based on the title credits of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan), Moria (runes), Morse Tech, MysticEtchingsNormal.
- Nakadai (2011, a unicase techno font based on Hasbro's Transformers: Prime figures), Neo Gen (2011, based on the logo for the SD Gundam series of games), Neostar (2012, sci-fi), Neverwinter (2011, based on the logo of the popular "Neverwinter Nights" computer game from Bioware) (see also here), Night Warrior, Nippon Tech (faux oriental), Nite Club (2011, dot matrix), Nyctographic (2014).
- Octohedron (2012), Okuda (formerly Okudagrams; based on the LCARS characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation), Omnicron, Ophidian, Optic (2011), Optimus (2011, based on the original Transformers logo from Hasbro), Orion (2012, a techno-style font based on the "Robots in Disguise" logo from Hasbro's 2012 Transformers toyline), Overseer (2011).
- Pacmania (2013), Palisoc (2013), Pcap Terminal (2014, sci-fi face), Phoenixians (2012: based on the logo of Centuri's Phoenix arcade game), Pixel Cowboy (2015), Pixel Musketeer (2013, based on Sony's Wild Arms and Wild Arms 2 games for the Playstation), Pixel Azure Bonds (2015), Pixel Combat (2015), Pixel NES (2013: based on screen fonts of Colecovision, Timex Sinclar, Nintendo, SimTech's ModeX VGA, Tandy Color), Planewalker (formerly called Magic Cards. Based on the text used in older Magic: The Gathering cards), PlanewalkerDings (2014), Plavsky (2013), Pokemon, Politik (2014, constructivist), Powerpuff (based on the logo of "The Powerpuff Girls" from Cartoon Network), PredaconBeasts, Probert (replaces Microgramma Extended), Protoculture (2012, based on the franchise logo of Robotech).
- Qijomi (2013), Quintanar (2011), Quantum (2013: based on the title credits of the James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace").
- Rapier Zero (2013), Ravenwood (2011), Razorclaw (2013: based on the logo of the Beast Hunters Transformers line), Reanaarian (2014), Reconstruct (2013), Red World (2014), Regen (2012: a science-fiction font based on the logo used on the cover of the Transformers: Regeneration One comics), Rellanic (2014), Renegade (2013, techno stencil, based on FASA's "Renegade Legions" gaming line), Resavy (2012, a Broadway style art deco beauty), Rio Oro (2012, a Far West Tuscan marquee font), Robot Masters (now called Takara), Roddenberry (2011, based on the StarTrek logo), Roughknight (formerly Materia Arms. Based on the Wild Arms 5 video game logo---it simulates wood type and is Western in concept), RubCaps (2013), RunicEnglishNormal.
- SandsofFireNormal, Schnaubelt (2011, rounded technical caps face), Semphari (2014), SharpAvienne (2014), Sierra Madre (2012: an avant-garde typeface based on the Sierra Madre casino's logo from Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money), Silverball Oblique (2012, LED font), Simple Runes, Sinescript (2013), SkeksisNormal, Skir, Sorenson (2013, a stencil typeface), StarburstPips (2014), StarcraftNormal, Starfleet (2004), Stark (2012: based on the title logo of the Iron Man and Iron Man 2 movies), Steamcog Caps (2013), Steampuff (2012), Steamwreck (2012), Steiner (2014), Sternbach (2011), Straczynski (2011, based on the opening credits for the classic television series "Babylon 5"), Strongarm (2014, based on the title logo of Hasbro's Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) line), Suchet (2013: a nice art deco typeface inspired by the material of BBC Production's legendary "Poirot" series starring David Suchet), Symtext (2012, a faux 5x5 bitmap font based on the lettering used in early VGA games, such as Syndicate).
- Taibaijan (faux Arabic), Takara (former Robot Masters; based on the "Robot Masters" logo from Takara's Transformers), Tandysoft (2011, based on the old typeface of the MC-10 computer), Tellarite (2013: based on the canonical glyphs of the "Tellarite" language from Paramount's Star Trek franchise), Tetrahedron (2012), Thorass (runes), Thundara (the old name was Thundercats), Tirolese (2013, an alien glyph font), Tonopah (2012, western font), Toril (2011), Transdings (replaces Cybertron Generations: based on Transformers logos from Hasbro), Transformers, TransformersHollowNormal, TransformersSolidNormal, Transmaidens, Transmetals (based on Hasbro Inc's, "Beast Wars: Transmetals" logo), Trek Arrowheads (2013), Trek Arrowcaps (2013), Tsa Script (2011, based on logos used within TSR's classic "Dragon Magazine"), Turok (2011, based on the logo of the "Turok" video game), Turtles (2011, based on the popular classic "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" logo), Twobit (2013, LCD font)
- Vector Sigma (2011, based on the secondary "Beast Machines" logo), Vecna (2014), Videopac (2013, a stencil typeface based on a Philips gamme from the 1970s), Virtucorp (2014), Visionaries, Visitor Script (2013), Volkoff (2013, a Russian style tencil face).
- Warlords (2011, based on the logo of the game series), Whitestone (2014, octagonal), Whittle (2013, octagonal), Winslett (2012, Far West face), Wreckers (2013, octagonal).
- XBall (2013, loosely based on several title logos from Electronic Arts's (EA's) sports gaming titles).
- YsgarthEnglishNormal (2011, almost blackletter).
- Zarathos (2012, based on the titles for the Ghost Rider movie series), Zebulon (2013, sci-fi typeface based on the title logo of TSR's classic "Star Frontiers" game series), Zentran (2013, based on the Zentraedi glyphs found in Harmony Gold's "Robotech" franchise).
- Typefaces from 2014: Rebellion, Politik (squarish).
- Typefaces from 2015: Pixel Calculon, Pixel Intv, Pixel Digivolve (based loosely on the title logo from the classic Digimon), Mechfire (military stencil and octagonal styles), Aurabesh Cantina (trekkie font), Huggy Bear, Sigma Five, dPoly Block Dice, dPoly Imperial, dPoly Steampips (steampunk genre), Pixel Gosub, Pixel Symtext, Strongarm (circled glyphs), Chromia, Pixel Countdown, Pixel Tactical, Pixel Azure Bonds, Pixel Combat, Pixel Cowboy, IDroid.
Dafont link. See also here and here, here, and here. Klingspor link. Abstract Fonts link. Devian Tart link. Fontspace link. [Google]
Pokemon-Hollow (1999), Pokemon-Solid (1999). [Google]
The fun font Zarbi (1999). And Pokemon Solid (1999). [Google]
At this German Pokemon magazine, three Pokemon fonts: Pokefont, PokemonHollowNormal, PokemonSolidNormal. Authors unknown. [Google]
Rodrigo Araya Salas
[Rodrigo Typo (was: RAS Design)]
Rodrigo Typo (was: RAS Design)
[Rodrigo Araya Salas]
RAS Design is Rodrigo German or Rodrigo Araya Salas, a designer from Santiago, Chile, b. 1987.
Rodrigo Typo link. RAS Design link. Dafont link. Behance link. Fontspace link. Fontsy link. Abstract Fonts link. Old URL.
Creator of many hand-drawn free fonts.
His typefaces from 2008 and 2009: Super (2009, for signage), Snow (2009), Mari (2009), El Cubano (2009, dingbats of faces), Mental Freak (2009, outline), Freak Animals (2009), Brigada Ramona Parra (2009, dingbats), Happie (2009, dingbats), Santiago Icono (2009), Icono Skate Dingbat (2009), 78 Skate (2009), The Sorden (2009), Estilo Urbano (2009, stencil), Tetris (2009), Techno (2009), Kona (2009, childish hand), Parody Logoskate (2009, dingbats), Fat Love (2009), La Rata Bizarra (2008), Tabla (2008), A Mano Alza (2009), Maribel (2009, handwriting), Stencil (2009), Rayando (2008, chalky writing), Klam, Loco TV, Monos Frekis (2008, funny dingbats), Tabla (2008), Happie (2009, more funny dingbats), Funny Icons (2009), Kiltro (2008, dog dingbats), Pokemona (dingbats), Maniatico (scratchy outlined hand), Bizarro 1 (outline hand), Chile (dingbats), Freaky (2008, dingbats), Esquiso (outlined handwriting), Crazy Ras (outlined and hand-printed), Skatelove (2008, dingbats), Los de Abajo (2008, dingbats), Logoskate (2008), David (2008, flowing ultra fat face), Destruccion (2008, grungy), Skateboarding (2008, ransom note face), Mike Valley (2008, skateboard dingbats), Rodney Mullen King (2009, skateboard dingbats), El Chavo del 8 (2008, scanbats), Grande Maradona (2008, scanbats), Saintfont (2009, hand-printed), New Tetris (2009), September 11 Icon (2009, a powerful set of dingbats), Icono BMX (2009, bike dingbats).
Typefaces from 2010: Commando X (2010, a pixel dingbat typeface for computer games), Raya Irregular, Mari+David, Depressive Icon, Esquiso, Ego (2010), El Cubano (dingbats with faces), Barras Bravas (almost graffiti face), Globe Face (award winner at Tipos Latinos 2010).
Fonts done in 2011: Logo Font, Buen Dia (ransom note face), Drugstore (blackletter), Condorita (dingbats), KingKöng (a nice fat letter comic book face), Rolo (fat letter face), Logo, Comando X (a pixelized dingbat typeface based on video games), Catbox (2011, fat and rounded), Joia (a thin octagonal face), Plop (a "hip hop font").
Typefaces from 2012: Designio (rounded sans family), Nollie, Rocka (triangulated), Mosku (paint or blood drip face), Gigio Italia Bizarre (dingbats), Conny Rocket, Retro Hand Type (stitched), Wood (wood type simulation), Tritona, Nollie, Zdravo Maria (children's hand), Bordados (stitched typeface).
Typefaces from 2013: Mexe, Polly, Pintanina (comic book caps face), Giger Free (inspired by the paintings of H.R. Giger), Rango (fat hand-printed face), Smile (fat signage face), Pequeña (a fat finger typeface for children's books; in Latin, Greek and Cyrillic), Children One, Lollapalooza, BRP (dingbats), Koni Black, Cusco, Rorschach, Children One (poster font), Varial Hellflip, Marty (hand-drawn poster font for Latin and Cyrillic), Barricada [not to be confused with the Barricada font by Sudtipos].
Typefaces from 2014: Marty Spring, Munky Negra (a creamy signage typeface by Rodrigo Araya Salas and Raphael Rodriguez), Tobogan (ultra-black poster face), Lilirun, Peral, Zurita (brush face), Ruba, Street Animals (dingbats), NegritaPro (funky), Ruda (brush face), Muro (thick brush type), Cucho (signage typeface), BRC (hand-printed), Konga (a chocolaty creamy signage script originally from 2012), Pony, Guakala, Alboroto, Loyola (cartoon script started in 2013), Froh (an informal fat stencil), Paihuen Pro (Mapuche-inspired letters), Helenita (perhaps useful for children's books), Macabro (a great hand-lettered and weathered typeface family), Box10, Ria, Bototo.
Typefaces from 2015: Konga Pro (based on his own creamy script, Konga, from 2012), Mari & David (poster typeface), Forest Puyehue, Skatista (hand-crafted script and skateboard dingbats), Ruba Style, Janmeid, Forma (experimental, robotic), Australia Skate (vernacular type), Tobi Black (for comic books and children's books), Tobi Dirt, Basural (experimental).
Vectorlove won an award at Tipos Latinos 2012. Mona won an award at Tipos Latinos 2014. View Rodrigo Typo's typefaces. [Google]