| || |
Abdulrahman Al Qaraawi
Designer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He created the curvy font Al Masa (2010) and the Arabic typeface QR (2010). [Google]
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia-based creator of a free prismatic multiline (Latin) vector font in 2012. Devian tart link. [Google]
Al Mohtaraf Assaudi
Saudi graphic and type designer. Creator of the (Arabic) Chams font family made for the redesign of the Shams Newspaper in Saudi Arabia. The font was digitized by Hasan Abu Afash from Palestine. Al Mohtaraf is his graphic design house with branches and affiliated offices in the Arabian Peninsula and the Middle East. AlMohtaraf has developed complete families of Arabic fonts named AlMohtaraf, AlDarah (for the magazine), AlYawm (for the magazine), Modern, Cortas (or Qurtas: for the Qurtas food company), Mizan, Watad, Basit, SHB (or Saudi Hollandi Bank Font) and Metro. Midan Regular (Linotype) is free at OFL. [Google]
Saudi Arabian, b. 1988, located in Jeddah, who created the interesting Face Typography poster in 2008. [Google]
Free GNU license package of Arab truetype fonts developed by the Arabeyes.org project in 2003, and maintained by Khaled Hosny:
Alternate URL, which also has the KACST fonts donated by URW: KacstArt, KacstBook, KacstDecorative, KacstDigital, KacstLetter, KacstPoster, KacstQr, KacstQura, KacstQuraFixed, KacstTitle, KacstTitleL.
- AAHS fonts: ae_Cortoba, ae_Nagham, ae_Ostorah.
- AGA fonts: ae_Dimnah, ae_Furat, ae_Granada, ae_Kayrawan, ae_Mashq, ae_MashqBold, ae_Nada, ae_Petra, ae_RasheeqBold, ae_Sindibad.
- Futuresoft fonts: ae_Arab, ae_Graph, ae_Japan, ae_Jet, ae_Metal, ae_Nice, ae_Salem, ae_Shado.
- Kasr fonts: ae_AlBattar, ae_AlHor, ae_AlManzomah, ae_AlMateen, ae_AlMohanadBold, ae_AlMothnna.
- MCS fonts: ae_Electron, ae_Haramain, ae_Hor, ae_Tholoth.
- Shmookh fonts (by Shmookh Computer, Riyadh): ae_AlYermook, ae_Hani, ae_Khalid, ae_Ouhod, ae_Rehan, ae_Sharjah, ae_Tarablus.
Fontspace link. Yet another URL. See also here. Old URL. [Google]
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia-based designer of Eid Free (2014, an arabic typeface). Behance link. [Google]
Ashfaq A. Niazi
[King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex]
Riyadh-based designer of the Arabic font Bassam Ostorah (2000). Download here or here. [Google]
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia-based designer of Arabic Wire Font (2014). [Google]
Saudi designer in Jeddah who obtained an MA in typeface design from The University of Reading (2009), based on her monoline comic book script typeface Squiggly. It was designed in several styles for children's story books. [Google]
Graphic designer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. His typefaces include Qusay Square Kofi (2013) and Hamodi Square Kofi (2013). [Google]
[RTL Type (was: Black Tiger)]
Fahd Al Fraikh
Computer engineer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Creator of the modern Kufi Arabic typeface Nawar (2013). Free download. [Google]
Saudi Arabia-based designer, b. The Philippines. Aka Plex, Grandos Plex, Grandoplex and GrandChaos9000. He created these free sans typefaces in 2014: Alegre Sans (caps only), Sani Trixie Sans. Open Font Library link. [Google]
Hamid Al Amidi
Born in 1891 in the city of "Diyar-e-Bakr" south Anatolia, Turkey. His real name is "Moses Azmi", the renamed as "Hamid Aytash Alamidi" after his village. He studied in the great Mosque named "Ulu" in his village. His calligraphy work embodied all kinds of Arab calligraphic types, but he was greatly famous in "Jali Thulth". Hamid Al Amidi has many writings on the domes and walls of mosques which can be seen in Turkey as a legacy of some of his calligraphy for verses of the Holy Quran, such as: "Ayoub Mosque", "Paschbahchi Mosque", "Haji Koushk Mosque" in Istanbul, the dome of "Cokhateb Mosque" in Ankara and many other mosques in Istanbul and Densley and "Shana Kalaa". The master piece of his production was when he copied the Holy Quran twice in a beautiful Nsekh type. It has been reprinted recently in Istanbul and Berlin. [Google]
Hasan Abu Afash
[Hasan Abu Afash]
Arabic typography web site and font foundry established in 2007 by Hasan Abu Afash, an Arab designer living in Gaza/Palestine. Typefaces: HS Almaha (2014: this font combines the features of linear Naskh and modern Kufi), HS Almidad (2014), HS Ishraq (2013), HS Alkitab (2013), HS Albadr (2013), HS Almohandis (2007-2011, Arabic display face), HS Alhandasi (2007 and 2011), Hasan AlQuds family (2004, a display typeface done with Mamoun Sakkal), Hasan Hiba, Hasan Enas (Arabic text typeface), Hasan Elham (2006, a modern Kufi art deco face), Hasan Ghada (2007-2008, based on modern Kufi calligraphy--first known in 2002 as KactTitle), Hasan Manal (2008, Kufi style), Hasan Aya (2007, Kufi style famaily based on Corel's 1992 typeface Bedrock), Kouffi Fatemic, Safwat, HS Amal. In 2008, Hasan Hiba and Hasan Noor (a classic squarish Kufi face) were upgraded to the DecoType font format for use in WinSoft Tasmeem which is now bundled with InDesign CS4---thanks to a cooperation with Mirjam Somers. Still with Somers, he upgraded the Basim Marah display typeface (2008) for Tasmeem. Basim Marah was drawn by Basim Salem Al Mahdi from Iraq and then digitized by Hasan himself. The same year, Hasan developed an OpenType project for Alinma TheSans fonts which are based on TheMix Arabic (designed by Luc(as) de Groot and Mouneer ElShaarani for Al Inma Bank, Saudi Arabia). Later he developed the OpenType features for Jumeirah Arabic which was designed by Pascal Zoghbi (29letters) and Huda AbiFares (Khatt) for Jumeirah International, UAE. He developed the OpenType layout features needed for the Arabic script system in the Seria Arabic fonts family which was designed by Pascal Zoghbi for FontShop International, as well as the Chams fonts family which was designed by Al Mohtaraf Assaudi for the redesign of the Shams Newspaper in Saudi Arabia and the Arajhi fonts for Alrajhi Bank. Since 2002 Hasan has worked and collaborated with Mamoun Sakkal in several projects, such as the Burj Dubai Shilia project, Sakkal Baseet and the Microsoft project which included the updating of the OpenType instructions for fonts such as Tahoma, Microsoft Sans Serif, Arial, Times New Roman, Segoe, Courier, Time New Roman, Ms Uighur and Majalla UI. In 2009-2010, he cooperated with Parachute to make DIN Text Arabic.
Releases in 2012 include HS Future Sans (with Abdulsamie Rajab Salem), HS Amal, HS Alfaris, HS Al Basim A, and HS Almohandis.
Typefaces from 2013: HS Alwafa, HS Masrawy (a display typeface done with Abdulsamiea Rajab Salem), HS Elham (Kufi).
Behance link. MyFonts link. Klingspor link. [Google]
Hind Suliman (JayDz) is a graphic designer in Ad Dammam, Saudi Arabia. She created Round Corners (2011), and rounded LED-style face. [Google]
Ideas Union Adv
Studio in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which created the Arabic typeface Ara Assaf (2013). Behance link. [Google]
Ibrahim Jamali, an electronic techician from Pakistan, started his own typefoundry, Jamali Foundry, in Saudi Arabia in 2012. In 2012, he created the zany Latin display typeface Aliya. [Google]
Jayvee D. Enaguas
Jayvee lives in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, and was born in 1996. Known as Grand Chaos, he also calls himself Nippon Central Fontmaster, and uses the abbreviation NC in some of his fonts.
Home page. Dafont link. Devian tart link. Another Devian Tart link. And yet another Devian Tart link. FontStruct link.
In 2009, he made Reality Pursuit NC.
In 2010, he created the hand-printed faces Retrieve NC, NipCen's Print, NipCen's Handwriting, CartoonicMassive, CartoonicMassive3D, CartoonicMassiveCollage, CartoonicMassiveWacky, Cartonsix NC, and Basic Comical (a take on Comic Sans). Other 2010 faces include Retroville NC (pixel), Matthan Sans (mechanical sans), Monkirta Pursuit NC (squarish face), AeromaticsSmallCapsNC (techno), DynoNC (octagonal, techno), MatrixComplex3DNC (dot matrix face), MatrixComplexNC, MatrixComplexWaveNC, SpotlightTypewriterNC, SuplexmentaryComicNC, Coyotris (hand-printed), SMWTextNC (pixel family), and AeromaticsNC (angular face).
In 2011, he made Neon Teocho NC (a techno face), Burbin Casual (2011, a casual sans face), Curse Casual (2011), Squaren Daren NC (2011, constructivisit), Hauracherell NC (2011, a movie lettering font based on "Senorella and the Haurache", 1961), Burvetica (2011, grungy), Allegre Sans (2011), 8bitoperator JVE (2011, pixel typeface done at FontStruct), The 2K12 (2011, dot matrix face, FontStruct), and Big Bimbo (2011, hand-printed).
Typefaces from 2012: Minercraftory, New Era Casual (based on Dom Casual, 1951), Splendid Plan 9 (headline all-caps sans face), Aeromatics (inspired by Plan 9 from Outer Space), Destroyed Aero, Aeromatics Stencil, That's Font Folks (after the famous That's All Folks of Looney Tunes fame, 1930s), Dyno Sans, Stanberry (hand-printed), Pixisma (techno), Ander Hedge (octagonal), Jengle Jungallery, Freedom, Freeroad, Receiptional Receipt (dot matrix), Dimbo, Capital Daren, Tepeno Sans, Kemco Smooth, Kemco Pixel, Slabby Pices (an Egyptian), Mattelit (pixel typeface based on a Mattel game font from 1979), Barthowheel (comic book font), Minecraftory (pixel face).
Typefaces from 2013: Moder DOS 437 (pixel face), Telespania (pixel face: Telespania is a monospaced pixel font, based from Teletext 1.5 for TVE (Television Espanola) in Spain or other services in Austria, Germany and Portugal), Sanidana (squarish), Santitechtro (a sans), Sanitrixie, Soniano Sans (octagonal), Magzetician, Grand9K Pixel (pixel face), Deluxe16 (pixel face), Polentical Neon (octagonal), Nechao Sharp (octagonal face), Magzetician (alien writing simulation), Saniretro.
Typefaces from 2014: Reality Hyper (octagonal). [Google]
Jeff Mouie Ramirez
Jeff Mouie Ramirez (b. Philippines) is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He created the Latin display typeface Fleux (2014). Behance link. [Google]
King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex
King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex relaeased a free font in 2010-2011 called Hafs Uthmanic Script. Alternate URL. [Google]
King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex
[Ashfaq A. Niazi]
Ashfaq A. Niazi is a designer in Lahore, Pakistan, who graduated from Govt Islamia College in Lahore. Since 2008, he is associated with the King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex in Saudi Arabia, which in 2009 released the free Arabic language font Uthman Taha's Naskh (2008, +Bold). Earlier fonts by King Fahd Complex include QCF P001 and QCF BSML, which are here. He also made the free symbols typeface KFGQPC Arabic Symbols 01 (2010). In 2008, Peter Bilak, Eike Dingler, Ondrej Jób, and Ashfaq Niazi created the 21-style family History at Typotheque: Based on a skeleton of Roman inscriptional capitals, History includes 21 layers inspired by the evolution of typography. These 21 independent typefaces share widths and other metric information so that they can be recombined. Thus History has the potential to generate thousands of different unique styles. History 1, e.g., is a hairline sans; History 2 is Peignotian; History 14 is a multiline face; History 15 is a stapler face, and so forth.
He writes: My objective is to work on Quranic Fonts, with Latest Digital Technology, and enhance them for the maximum visibility. My aim is to produce High Quality Mushaf & Naskh fonts, with the best possible placement of Tashkeel (Diacritics). I've developed, Indo-Pak Quranic Calligraphy System (QCS), Full Quran, having more than 15000 Ligatures, now used widely in Pakistan, for the printing of Quran. Now this complete package is free for everyone.
Typedia link. [Google]
Located in Jeddah, Saudi arabia, Maya Alhomsi created the music-inspired Latin / Arabic typeface Tune (2014). Behance link. [Google]
Located in Jeddah, Saudi arabia, Maya Alhomsi created the music-inspired Latin / Arabic typeface Tune (2014). Behance link. [Google]
Designer from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He created the oriental simulation typeface Saif (2011). [Google]
Mohammad Al Shalfan
[Motken.com (or: Maleksoft Developer Co)]
Motken.com (or: Maleksoft Developer Co)
[Mohammad Al Shalfan]
Vendor of Arabic typefaces located in Riyadh. Download page: AF_Abha-NormalTraditional, AF_Abha-NormalTraditional, AF_Tabook-NormalTraditional, AF_Tabook-NormalTraditional, AF_Tholoth-NormalTraditional, AL-Aser-Outline, AL-Aser, AL-Battar-Outline, AL-Battar, AL-Bsher-Outline, AL-Bsher, AL-Hor-Outline, AL-Hor, AL-Hosam-Outline, AL-Hosam, AL-Hotham, AL-Manzomah, AL-Mateen-Outline, AL-Mateen, AL-Mohanad-Bold, AL-Mohanad, AL-Qairwan, AL-Sarem-Bold, AL-Sarem, AL-Sayf-Bold, AL-Sayf, AdvertisingBold, AdvertisingExtraBold, AdvertisingLight, AdvertisingMedium, Al-Hadith1, Al-Hadith2, Al-Homam, Al-Mothnna, Al-Samsam, Alawi-Hashim-Bafageeh.., Bader, Bassam-Ostorah, FS_Abdo, FS_Africa, FS_Ahram, FS_Alex, FS_Alex, FS_Arabic, FS_Black, FS_Bold, FS_Egypt, FS_Free, FS_Graphic, FS_India, FS_Japan, FS_Jet, FS_Lotas, FS_Metal, FS_Nice, FS_Old, FS_Point, FS_Rajab, FS_Rope, FS_Salem, FS_Shadow, FS_Wood, M-Unicode-Abeer, M-Unicode-Dawlat, M-Unicode-Diala, M-Unicode-Hadeel, M-Unicode-Noora, M-Unicode-Sara, M-Unicode-Sima, M-Unicode-Susan, M-Unicode-Wafa, MCS-Modern-S_U-normal., MCS-Taybah-S_U-normal., MCSFREEDOM, MCSPEN, MCSTOPAZ, MO_Nawel, Mcs-BookTitle1, Mcs-BookTitle2, Mcs-BookTitle3, Mcs-BookTitle4, Mcs-BookTitle5, Mcs-BookTitle6, Mcs-Hadeith1, Mcs-Hadeith2, Mcs-Honor, Mcs-LetterWord1, Mcs-LetterWord2, Mcs-LetterWord3, Mcs-LetterWord4, Mcs-LetterWord5, Mcs-Quran, Mcs-School1, Mcs-School2, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran1, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran2, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran3, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran4, Mohammad-Dawlat, Mokhtar-Bold, Motken-AL-Rafidain-Art, Motken-AL-Rafidain, Motken-K-Elham, Motken-K-Farnaz, Motken-K-Homa, Motken-K-Kamran, Motken-K-Nasim, Motken-K-Sina, Motken-K-Tabassom, Motken-K-Traffic, Motken-Ramlah, Motken-daeira, Motken-noqta-ii, Motken-noqta, Othmani, Pen-Kufi-Shadow, Pen-Kufi, Quran-1, Quran-2, SC_ALYERMOOK, SC_AMEEN, SC_DUBAI, SC_GULF, SC_HANI, SC_KHALID, SC_LUJAYN, SC_OUHOD, SC_REHAN, SC_SHARJAH, SC_SHMOOKH-01, SC_TARABLUS, SKR-HEAD1, Simplified-Arabic, Simplified-Arabic, Traditional-Arabic, Traditional-Arabic, Zokrofi, mokhtar_bold, mokhtar_daiery, mokhtar_daiery_1. Additionally, Motken itself (Maleksoft Developer Co) has these fonts: Motken-AL-Rafidain-Art, Motken-AL-Rafidain, Motken-K-Elham, Motken-K-Farnaz, Motken-K-Homa, Motken-K-Kamran, Motken-K-Nasim, Motken-K-Sina, Motken-K-Tabassom, Motken-K-Traffic, Motken-Ramlah, Motken-daeira, Motken-noqta-ii, Motken-noqta. Here we find Motken-'3areeb, Motken-AL-Rafidain-Art, Motken-AL-Rafidain-Art, Motken-AL-Rafidain, Motken-K-Elham, Motken-K-Farnaz, Motken-K-Homa, Motken-K-Kamran, Motken-K-Nasim, Motken-K-Sina, Motken-K-Tabassom, Motken-K-Traffic, Motken-Ramlah, Motken-daeira, Motken-daeira, Motken-noqta-ii, Motken-noqta-ii, Motken-noqta, Motken-noqta. Maleksoft Developer Co made AL-Gemah-Alhoda, AL-Gemah-Almajd, AL-Gemah-Assarim. Others presumably "cracked by Al-Amri": AL-Aser-Outline, AL-Aser, AL-Battar-Outline, AL-Battar, AL-Bsher-Outline, AL-Bsher, AL-Dorrh, AL-Hor-Outline, AL-Hor, AL-Hosam-Outline, AL-Hosam, AL-Hotham, AL-Majd, AL-Manzomah, AL-Mateen-Outline, AL-Mateen, AL-Mohanad-Bold, AL-Mohanad, AL-Qairwan, AL-Sarem-Bold, AL-Sarem, AL-Sayf-Bold, AL-Sayf, Al-Hadith1, Al-Hadith2, Al-Homam, Al-Mothnna, Al-Samsam. The designer of some of the Motken fonts is Mohammad Al Shalfan. [Google]
Saudi designer of Besmellah (five fonts for Arabic). I am confused because I always thought that these fonts were made by Mojtaba Kia, an Iranian. Alternate URL. [Google]
Arabic font archive:
- From Boutros International: GEBox-Bold, GECapMedium-Medium, GEContrastBold-Bold, GECurvesMedium-Medium, GEEast-ExtraBold, GEElegantBold-Bold, GEElegantMedium-Medium, GEJaridaHeavy-Heavy, GEMBFarahBold-Bold, GEMBFarashaLight-Light, GEMBFaresMedium-Medium, GEMBMBBold-CondensedBold, GEMBNajmBold-Bold, GEModernBold-Bold, GEModernLight-Light, GEModernMedium-Medium, GENarrowLight-Light, GESSTVBold-Bold, GESSTextBold-Bold, GESSTextItalic-LightItalic, GESSTextLight-Light, GESSTextMedium-Medium, GESSTextUltraLight-UltraLight, GESSTwoBold-Bold, GESSTwoLight-Light, GESSTwoMedium-Medium, GESSUniqueBold-Bold, GESSUniqueLight-Light, GETasmeem-Medium, GEUnique-ExpandedBold, GEWideExtraBold-ExtraBold. All fonts made in 2004.
- From Majid Al-Otaibi: AdvertisingBold, AdvertisingExtraBold, AdvertisingLight, AdvertisingMedium, M-Unicode-Abeer, M-Unicode-Dawlat, M-Unicode-Diala, M-Unicode-Hadeel, M-Unicode-Noora, M-Unicode-Sara, M-Unicode-Sima, M-Unicode-Susan, M-Unicode-Wafa, khalaad-AL-Dorrh, khalaad-Abeer, khalaad-Dawlat, khalaad-Diala, khalaad-Hadeel, khalaad-Noora, khalaad-Sara, khalaad-Sima, khalaad-Susan, khalaad-Wafa, khalaad-al-arabeh-2.
- From Mourad Boutros, 1997-2001: BoutrosAdsProBold, BoutrosAdsProBoldCondensed, BoutrosAdsProLight, BoutrosAdsProMediumItalic, BoutrosAdsProMedium.
- From Linotype: Mariam Linotype (2002).
- By Fazlur Rahman Quraishi: SC_ALYERMOOK, SC_AMEEN, SC_DUBAI, SC_GULF, SC_HANI, SC_KHALID, SC_LUJAYN, SC_OUHOD, SC_REHAN, SC_SHARJAH, SC_SHMOOKH-01, SC_TARABLUS.
- From Motken in Riyadh, 2001: Motken-'3areeb, Motken-AL-Rafidain-Art, Motken-AL-Rafidain-Art, Motken-AL-Rafidain, Motken-K-Elham, Motken-K-Farnaz, Motken-K-Homa, Motken-K-Kamran, Motken-K-Nasim, Motken-K-Sina, Motken-K-Tabassom, Motken-K-Traffic, Motken-Ramlah, Motken-daeira, Motken-daeira, Motken-noqta-ii, Motken-noqta-ii, Motken-noqta, Motken-noqta.
- By Sultan Almaktari in Aden (Yemen), 2003: Sultan-Medium, Sultan-bold, Sultan-koufi-Bold-2, Sultan-koufi-Bold, Sultan-koufi-circular, Sultan-koufi, Sultan-light, Sultan-light2, Sultan-musnad, Sultan-normal, Sultan-rectangle, Sultan Free.
- From Future Soft Egypt, 2000: FS_Abdo, FS_Africa, FS_Ahram, FS_Alex, FS_Alex, FS_Egypt, FS_Free, FS_Point, FS_Rajab, FS_Wood.
- By Maleksoft Developer Co: AL-Gemah-Alhoda, AL-Gemah-Almajd, AL-Gemah-Assarim. Others presumably "cracked by Al-Amri": AL-Aser-Outline, AL-Aser, AL-Battar-Outline, AL-Battar, AL-Bsher-Outline, AL-Bsher, AL-Dorrh, AL-Hor-Outline, AL-Hor, AL-Hosam-Outline, AL-Hosam, AL-Hotham, AL-Majd, AL-Manzomah, AL-Mateen-Outline, AL-Mateen, AL-Mohanad-Bold, AL-Mohanad, AL-Qairwan, AL-Sarem-Bold, AL-Sarem, AL-Sayf-Bold, AL-Sayf, Al-Hadith1, Al-Hadith2, Al-Homam, Al-Mothnna, Al-Samsam.
- From MAK Alagha, Applied Graphic Arts, 1994-1995: AGA-AbasanRegular, AGA-AladdinRegular, AGA-BattoutaRegular, AGA-DimnahRegular, AGA-FuratRegular, AGA-GranadaRegular, AGA-JuhynaRegular, AGA-KayrawanRegular, AGA-MashqBold, AGA-MashqRegular, AGA-NadaRegular, AGA-PetraRegular, AGA-RasheeqBold, AGA-SindibadRegular.
- By Almaalim Computer Systems (or MCS), 1996-1999: Mcs-BookTitle1, Mcs-BookTitle1, Mcs-BookTitle2, Mcs-BookTitle2, Mcs-BookTitle3, Mcs-BookTitle3, Mcs-BookTitle4, Mcs-BookTitle4, Mcs-BookTitle5, Mcs-BookTitle5, Mcs-BookTitle6, Mcs-BookTitle6, Mcs-Hadeith1, Mcs-Hadeith1, Mcs-Hadeith2, Mcs-Hadeith2, Mcs-Honor, Mcs-LetterWord1, Mcs-LetterWord1, Mcs-LetterWord2, Mcs-LetterWord2, Mcs-LetterWord3, Mcs-LetterWord3, Mcs-LetterWord4, Mcs-LetterWord4, Mcs-LetterWord5, Mcs-LetterWord5, Mcs-Quran, Mcs-Quran, Mcs-School1, Mcs-School2, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran1, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran1, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran2, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran2, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran3, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran3, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran4, Mcs-SwerAl_Quran4, MCS-Aljalalah, MCS-Badr-E_I-normal, MCS-Badr-E_U-normal, MCS-Badr-S_I-normal, MCS-Badr-S_U-normal, MCS-Basmalah-normal, MCS-Islamic-Art-1, MCS-P_Mohammad, MCSCLOCKFAT, MCSCLOCKHIGH, MCSCLOCKSPINED, MCSHALA, MCSHALAHIGH, MCSHALAHIGHBROKOUT.
- By Hesham Darweesh, 1993: Hesham-AlSharq-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Cortoba-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Fostat-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Free-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Ghorn-Italic, Hesham-Gornata-Normal, Hesham-Kashkool-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Normal.
- By Abdullah Naser Al Mawash: Al Mawash Shatt Al-Arab.
- By Mohammad Esmat Abdullhalem, Arabian Company for Advanced Computer Systems, Egypt, 1992: ACS Akeek Bold, ACS Akeek, ACS Topazz Bold, ACS Topazz, ACS-Akeek-Extra-Bold, ACS-Almass-Bold, ACS-Almass-Extra-Bold, ACS-Almass, ACS-Bassmalah, ACS-Fayrouz-Bold, ACS-Fayrouz-Extra-Bold, ACS-Fayrouz, ACS-Hieroglyphic, ACS-Islamy, ACS-Koraan, ACS-Morgan-Bold, ACS-Morgan-Extra-Bold, ACS-Morgan, ACS-Symbols, ACS-Topazz-Extra-Bold, ACS-Yaqout-Bold, ACS-Yaqout-Extra-Bold, ACS-Yaqout, ACS-Zomorrod-Bold, ACS-Zomorrod-Extra-Bold, ACS-Zomorrod.
- By Mohammad Al Shalfan, 1996: Mohammad-Dawlat, Mohammad-Laha, mohammad bold art 1 (2001).
- By Ali Ahmed Al Buainain, 2005: Boahmed AlHarf Bold.
- By Bassam Al-Mohammadi, Riyadh, 2000: Bassam Ostorah.
- By Glyph Systems and Monotype, 1993: Adarghal 1.
Riyadh, saudi-Arabia-based designer of the free hand-crafted Latin typeface Uno (2014). Behance link. Dafont link. [Google]
Arabic font archive. It includes this:
- From Boutros International: GE-Box-Bold, GE-Cap-Medium, GE-Contrast-Bold, GE-Curves-Medium, GE-East-ExtraBold, GE-Elegant-Bold, GE-Elegant-Medium, GE-Jarida-Heavy, GE-MB-Farah-Bold, GE-MB-Farasha-Light, GE-MB-Fares-Medium, GE-MB-MB-Bold-Condensed, GE-MB-Najm-Bold, GE-Modern-Bold, GE-Modern-Light, GE-Modern-Medium, GE-Narrow-Light, GE-SS-TV-Bold, GE-SS-Text-Bold, GE-SS-Text-Light-Italic, GE-SS-Text-Light, GE-SS-Text-Medium, GE-SS-Text-UltraLight, GE-SS-Two-Bold, GE-SS-Two-Light, GE-SS-Two-Medium, GE-SS-Unique-Bold, GE-SS-Unique-Light, GE-Tasmeem-Medium, GE-Unique-Expanded-Bold, GE-Wide-ExtraBold, all made in 2004. Also, Boutros-Ads-Pro-Bold, Boutros-Ads-Pro-Bold-Condensed, Boutros-Ads-Pro-Light, Boutros-Ads-Pro-Medium, Boutros-Ads-Pro-Medium-Italic.
- From Agfa: A-Badie-Shahba (1990).
- From A. Badie Hammami in Aleppo, Syria: Joude, ABH-Ogaret-Light, Badie-Dimah-Normal, Badie-Falcon, Badiefont-Dima, Badiefont-Sabeel, SAHBA-NEW. All made between 1993 and 2003.
- From MAK Alagha, Applied Graphic Arts: AGA-Abasan-Regular, AGA-Aladdin-Regular, AGA-Battouta-Regular, AGA-Dimnah-Regular, AGA-Furat-Regular, AGA-Granada-Regular, AGA-Juhyna-Regular, AGA-Kayrawan-Regular, AGA-Mashq-Bold, AGA-Mashq-Regular, AGA-Nada-Regular, AGA-Petra-Regular, AGA-Rasheeq-Bold, AGA-Sindibad-Regular. All made in 1994-1995.
- From Al-Hakami: AL-Dorrh, AL-Masaa, khalaad-AL-Dorrh.
- From Applied Arabic Limited, 1994-1995: AXtADvertBoldCond, AXtAdvertMedItalic, AXtAdvertisingBold, AXtAdvertisingExtraBold, AXtAdvertisingLight, AXtAdvertisingMedium.
- From Elias Designer: Ah-moharram-bold, Ah-moharram-light.
- From Al-Hassoun: Al-Ekbariah-Font.
- By Al-Amri (cracked, he says): Al-Hadith1, Al-Hadith2, Al-Homam, Al-Mothnna, Al-Samsam.
- By Abdullah Naser Al-Mawash: Al-Mawash-Shatt-Al-Arab, Al-Rashed-Riyadh.
- From Mohamed Amer: Al-Mwaheb4, Mohamedamer_Al-Salaf, Mohamedamer_EBN-ELNILE.
- From Mohammed Al-Rashed ADV: Al-Rashed-Sayidty.
- From Bassam Al-Mohammadi, Riyadh: Bassam-Ostorah (2000).
- From Ali Ahmed Al Buainain: Boahmed-AlHarf-Bold (2005).
- From Paradise Corp, 2000-2001: H_Esfahan, H_Sima.
- From M. Hacen, 2006-2007: Hacen-Beirut-Heading, Hacen-Beirut-Light, Hacen-Beirut, Hacen-Casablanca-Heavy, Hacen-Casablanca-Light, Hacen-Casablanca, Hacen-Dalal-St, Hacen-Dalal-Text, Hacen-Dalal, Hacen-Digital-Arabia-LT, Hacen-Digital-Arabia-XL, Hacen-Digital-Arabia, Hacen-Egypt, Hacen-Extender-X-Slant, Hacen-Extender-X4-Deeper, Hacen-Extender-X4-Super-Fit, Hacen-Extender-X4, Hacen-Extender, Hacen-Freehand, Hacen-Jordan, Hacen-Lebanon, Hacen-Liner-Print-out-Light, Hacen-Liner-Print-out, Hacen-Liner-Screen-Bd, Hacen-Liner-Screen, Hacen-Liner-XL, Hacen-Liner-XXL, Hacen-Newspaper, Hacen-Promoter-Lt, Hacen-Promoter-Md, Hacen-Promoter, Hacen-Qatar, Hacen-Sahafa, Hacen-Samra-Lt, Hacen-Samra, Hacen-Saudi-Arabia-XL, Hacen-Saudi-Arabia, Hacen-Sudan-Bd, Hacen-Sudan, Hacen-Tehran, Hacen-Tunisia-Bold, Hacen-Tunisia-Lt, Hacen-Tunisia, Hacen-Typographer-Bold, Hacen-Typographer-Book, Hacen-Typographer-Heavy, Hacen-Typographer, Hacen-Vanilla-Ultra-Light, Hacen-Vanilla.
- From Hesham Darweesh, 1993: Hesham-AlSharq-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Bold, Hesham-Cortoba-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Fostat-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Free-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Ghorn-Italic, Hesham-Gornata-Normal, Hesham-Kashkool-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Kufi, Hesham-Nagham-Normal-Traditional, Hesham-Normal.
- From Linotype: Isra-Regular, Isra-Thin-Regular (2006), Mariam-Linotype.
- From Maleksoft Developer Co: K-Elham, K-Farnaz, K-Homa, K-Kamran, K-Nasim, K-Sina, K-Tabassom, K-Traffic.
- By Silicon Soft for King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST): KacstTitle (2002).
- From Agfa Alawi Hashim Bafageeh: MCS-Haramain.-2000, MCS-Haramain.-Band-2000, MCS-Hor-1-S_I-Abrade-2000, MCS-Hor-1-S_I-Flag-2000, MCS-Hor-1-S_I-Normal-2000, MCS-Hor-1-S_I-Snail-2000, MCS-Hor-1-S_I-Wave-2000, MCS-Hor-1-S_U-Normal-2000, MCS-Hor-1-S_U-Snail-2000, MCS-Hor-2-S_I-Normal-2000, MCS-Hor-4-S_U-Bite-2000, MCS-Hor-8-S_I-Normal-2000, MCS-Hor-8-S_U-Normal-2000, MCS-Tholoth-1-S_U-Normal-2000.
- From Nawel: MO_Nawel.
- From MARIA: Mahdi (2006).
- From MJ farsi Fonts: Mj_Afaaq-Bold.
- From Mohammad Al Shalfan in Riyadh: Mohammad-Bold-Normal (1996), Mohammad-Dawlat, Mohammad-Head, Mohammad-Naskh, khalaad-Dawlat.
- From Motken in Riyadh: Motken-AL-Ravidain-Art, Motken-daeira, Motken-noqta-ii, Motken-noqta. All made in 2001.
- From Hamoonsoft: Poolad-Bold, Poolad-Light, Poolad-Outline, all made in 2004.
- From Fazlur Rahman Quraishi (at Shmookh Computer in Riyadh): SC_ALYERMOOK, SC_AMEEN, SC_DUBAI, SC_GULF, SC_HANI, SC_KHALID, SC_LUJAYN, SC_OUHOD, SC_REHAN, SC_SHARJAH, SC_SHMOOKH-01, SC_TARABLUS. All dated 2001.
- From Sakkal: Sakkal-Maya-Pro, Sakkal-Seta-Pro.
- From Sultan Almaktari in Aden, Yemen: Sultan---3-LINE, Sultan---Aden1.
- From Sinasoft: Zeytoon-Bold, Zeytoon.
- From Bader Moftah El Jarow Misurata in Libya: bader_al-gordabia (2004).
- From Majid Al-Otaibi: khalaad-Abeer, khalaad-Diala, khalaad-Hadeel, khalaad-Noora, khalaad-Sara, khalaad-Sima, khalaad-Susan, khalaad-Wafa, khalaad-al-arabeh-2.
- From Khaled: ma3ali-aqsa.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia-based designer of the Arabic typeface Haykal (2014). [Google]
Khobar, Saudi Arabia-based designer of Arabic Greeky (2014). [Google]
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia-based designer of Arabic typeface (2013). [Google]
RTL Type (was: Black Tiger)
As Black Tiger, this outfit was reportedly based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, but as RTL Type, it appears to be in Hebron, Palestine. It was also known as Emad ISkyFalcons. On Behance, we learn that the designer is Emad Fohid.
They designed the Arabic typefaces Amal (2014, Latin / Cyrillic art deco), Lamis (2014), Saba (2014), Saba Mubarak (2014, integrated with Latin), Hajar (2014), Kufi (2014), Nicole (2013), Rajab (2014), Jody (2014), Logo (2014), Misr (2014), Egypt (2014), Free (2014), Salim (2014), Nagham (2014), Lujain (2014), Nora, Nicole, Yasmin, Joory, Rim Extra Min, Jannat Extra and Diana Extra in 2013. He also made Nicole Latin (2013) and Maram (2013, Arabic).
Old Behance link. Behance link. [Google]
Creator of the Latin typeface Emagin (2012, techno). [Google]
Simon Ager's page on Tagalog, a syllabic alphabet used to write Tagalog (Filipino, or Pilipino), an Austronesian language with about 15 million speakers in the Philippines, the USA, Canada, the UAE, Guam, the UK, Saudi Arabia and many other places. [Google]
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia-based designer of the Arabic typeface Lughat Aldhad (2014). [Google]
Zahar Al-Dabbagh (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) created the Arabic typeface Syoola in 2013. [Google]