Luc's Conference Schedule
- March 31-April 7, 2017: Twelfth Annual Workshop on Probability, Combinatorics and Geometry, Bellairs Institute, Barbados.
- April 28-May 5, 2017: Probability Workshop at IMPA, IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- May 18-19, 2017: 25 Years ISBA, UCL, Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
- May 22-June 4, 2017: Budgeted Parallel Search Workshop, Kyoto University, Japan.
- June 12-16, 2017: Random Discrete Structures and Beyond, Barcelona Graduate School of Mathematics, Barcelona, Spain.
- June 19-23, 2017: Workshop on Random Geometric Graphs and Their Applications to Complex Networks, The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences, Toronto.
- July 3-7, 2017: Eleventh International Conference on Monte Carlo Methods and Application (MCM 2017), Montreal.
- October 9-13, 2017: The Beauty of Discrete Mathematics, Workshop, CRM, Montreal.
- January 14-19, 2018: Workshop on the Interface of Machine Learning and Statistical Inference, Banff International Research Station for Mathematical Innovation and Discovery (BIRS), Banff, Canada.
- April 14-May 11, 2018: The Mathematics of Machine Learning, thematic month at CRM, Montreal.
- June 25-29, 2018: AofA 2018 (The 29th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms), Uppsala, Sweden.
- July 2-6, 2018: Joint 2018 IMS Annual Meeting / 12th International Vilnius Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Vilnius, Lithuania.
School of Computer Science, McGill University, Montreal, Canada H3A 2K6