Luc's Conference Schedule
- September 26-29, 2017: Conference on Modern perspectives of branching in probability, Münster, Germany.
- October 9-13, 2017: The Beauty of Discrete Mathematics, Workshop, CRM, Montreal.
- January 14-19, 2018: Workshop on the Interface of Machine Learning and Statistical Inference, Banff International Research Station for Mathematical Innovation and Discovery (BIRS), Banff, Canada.
- March 30-April 6, 2018: Thirteenth Annual Workshop on Probability, Combinatorics and Geometry, Bellairs Institute, Barbados.
- April 14-May 11, 2018: The Mathematics of Machine Learning, thematic month at CRM, Montreal.
- June 25-29, 2018: AofA 2018 (The 29th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms), Uppsala, Sweden.
- July 2-6, 2018: Joint 2018 IMS Annual Meeting / 12th International Vilnius Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Vilnius, Lithuania. Wald Lecture.
School of Computer Science, McGill University, Montreal, Canada H3A 2K6