The type styles of the IBM Selectric Composer, which worked with typewriter balls:
Interestingly, but not surprisingly in view of today's corporate ethics, IBM "forgets" to mention that Theme is Optima, that Pyramid is Memphis, and so forth.
- Bembo (imitated by Aldine Roman)
- Century Expanded (called Century here)
- News Gothic (sort of imitated by Classified News)
- Copperplate Gothic
- Kis's Janson (imitated by Journal Roman)
- Times Roman (imitated by Press Roman). Includes Press Roman Symbol (Greek, Mathematical, Technical).
- Memphis (imitated by Pyramid)
- Optima (imitated by Theme)
- Ruling Font
Typewriter fonts ⦿