FontMeister is the commercial foundry of Elwin Berlips in Almere, The Netherlands.
In his first life, he ran a free font site called 11th Floor, where he made these free typefaces in 1999: Civilization (octagonal), Plastik-Film (grungy semi-stencil), Raw (grunge), Rocket-Fuel, Timeline, Greenlight (dot matrix), Interstatic (futuristic), Handsolo, Optimum, Roswell (handwritten), Jean-Pierre (handwriting), 11th Floor (gridded).
At FontMeister, he published
- FM Eva (2011). A hand-printed chalkboard or poster face.
- FM Bebel (2011). A monoline organic rounded sans family.
- FM Secessionist (2011). Inspired by the Vienna secessionist Joseph Maria Olbrich, as seen on his architectural drawings from the 1920s.
- FM Rossija (2011). A modular CD label face.
- FM Julie (2011). An architectural hand.
- FM Aloysius (2011). Also inspired by the Viennese secessionists.
- FM Monomo (2011) is a simple, all caps, monospaced font.
- FM Kaantaa (2011) is a bold typeface that draws inspiration from stencil and technical typefaces.
- FM Ted (2012) is a simple geometric sans typeface.
- FM Pointifax (2012) is a dot matrix typeface.
In a third life, now as Elmigo at Dafont, he published the circle-based font Modern Ringflash (2012).
View Font Meister Elwin Berlips's typefaces.
Commercial fonts (small outfits) ⦿
Sites with only a few free fonts ⦿
Dutch type design ⦿
Type designers ⦿
Type designers ⦿
Octagonal typefaces ⦿
Handwriting fonts ⦿
Sci-Fi fonts ⦿
Pixel/bitmap fonts ⦿
Stencil fonts ⦿
Art Nouveau typefaces ⦿
Architectural lettering/typefaces ⦿
Monospaced fonts ⦿
Circle-themed typefaces ⦿
Typefaces that emulate chalk ⦿