| || |
2016 US Presidential Campaign Fonts
The US presidential campaign fonts include Sharp sans (by Lucas Sharp; for Hillary Clinton), Jubilat (by Joshua Darden, for Bernie Sanders), Berthold Akzidenz-Grotesk Bold Extended and FF Meta Bold (for Donald Trump) and Electra (by W.A. Dwiggins, for Ted Cruz). [Google]
Aka Ando Karambo. Illustrator and graphic designer in Düsseldorf, Germany, who designed Samson (2013) and Aquazoo (2014: a rounded sans and paperclip typeface rolled into one; designed together with g31 for the Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum Branding).
Typefaces from 2016: the non-conformist typeface family Caractère Anal (the name was chosen in reference to people with an anal personality. Some may prefer the equivalent name Caractère Trumpiste), Baechlemeid (a hand-crafted typeface for the Bächlemeid architects in Konstanz) and Japanische Populärkultur (stretchable gridded letters). [Google]
London-based creator of the rounded organic typeface Annulus (2017). [Google]
American cartoonist and illustrator, b. Cote Saint-Luc, Quebec, 1958, who grew up in Montreal, graduated from The Ontario College of Art and Design, and moved to the US in 1989. He is known for his New Yorker covers and as a regular contributor to the op-ed page of The New York Times. One of his favorite cartoon subjects is Donald Trump. Blitt creates his works in traditional pen and ink, as well as watercolors. His shaky handlettering is distinctive, yet unexplored by the type design community. Home page. [Google]
Graphic designer and illustrator in Tallahassee, FL, who created the illustrated set of letters spelling Resist (2017). Also noteworthy is her Trumpian Lord of the Puss Illustration (2017). Behance link. [Google]
During her studies in New York City, Charlotte Simons designed the fun brush-stroked typeface Nimis Absurdam (2016), which is named after a papal law to remove the Jews from Rome. [Google]
Illustrator and professor in Boston, MA, who created many great typographic posters. He especially got a lot of mileage out of Donald Trump. [Google]
Melbourne, Australia-based designer of the sturdy titling font Quinse (2016). He writes: Inspired by the style and character of French directional signage, Quinse is a confident and bold signature font for brandmark design, packaging design, headlines for publications, and print and digital campaigns.
In 2017, he designed the spurred Trump Font: Inspired by The Greatest Donald of our time (with apologies to Sutherland & Duck). Trump Bold is designed in his image; Bold and Distinctive. Trump Bold works well alone and is kind of a big deal!! So choose Trump Bold for your next brand or advertising project and Make Typography Great Again!!! Other typefaces from 2017: Frate (stencil). [Google]
Salt Lake City-based designer of the all caps blackboard bold typeface Lazy Lovers (2016). [Google]
Studio in Wellington, New Zealand. In 2018, worried about the negative impact of the Trump presidency in New Zealand, they published the free font TrumpFace. [Google]
F37 (or: Face37)
Rick Banks (b. 1985, Manchester, UK) established F37 (Face37) in 2010 in London, UK. His typefaces:
- F37 Xan (2010). A counterless geometric typeface based on a geometric solid typeface from 1925 by André Vlaanderen.
- F37 Form (2010). A mimimalist circular experimental (Bauhaus?) font. He writes about Form: After looking at Armin Hoffman's Die Gute Form poster and Herbert Bayer's universal typeface I constructed an alphabet based on their letterforms. Inspired by Wim Crouwel's Soft Alphabet, I constructed a grid to create the modular alphabet and programmed very tight letterspacing into the font lending itself to the style of Die Gute Form.
- F37 Bella (2011). An extremely contrasted didone display typeface. He says that he was influenced not only by Didot, but also by Pistilli and by Tschichold's Saskia. F37 Bella won an award at TDC Tokyo 2012. See also F37 Bella Pro (2020), in Text, Hairline, Stencil and Display substyles.
- F37 Ginger (2013). A Swiss geometric sans inspired by the work of Herb Lubalin, Jan Tschichold and Paul Renner. The customized version of F37 Ginger, Boots Sharp (2019), was commissioned by Coley Porter Bell and True Story as part of an extensive rebrand. F37 Ginger Pro was released in 2019.
- F37 Neue Grotesque (2013).
- F37 Stencil Bella (2013).
- F37 Glaser Stencil (2015).
- F37 Bolton (2016). A sans family influenced by the style of Berthold's G.G. Lange.
- F37 Jan (2016). Inspired by Jan Tschichold's geometric sans-serif and Matthew Carter's Bell Centennial font, F37 Jan features pronounced ink traps.
- F37 Jagger (2017). A sans inspired by Edward Johnston's London Underground font.
- F37 Bergman (2017). A Peignotian typeface family that revives a revival Hans Möhring's Florida typeface. The Swedish director Ingmar Bergman consistently used Florida in his films.
- BHF Beats (2018): Working alongside Wolff Olins we were comissioned to create the new font for the British Heart Foundation. The letterforms are based on their iconic logo featuring waves of a heart beat.
- F37 Bobby (2018). A warm text typeface.
- F37 Ping Pong (2018). A 1970s style dot matrix font that was inspired by the 1970s Letraset font Pinball created by Alan Dempsey.
- F37 Factory (2019). Named after Andy Warhol's The Factory in New York City, F37 Factory was inspired by stencil letters etched into marble in what was once a Hovis flour mill in Ramsgate. That building was designed by E. W. Pugin. F37 Factory was originally conceived for a commercial development project for Want Marketing and commissioned by London design studio Bold & Bold.
- F37 Judge (2019). Banks's take on DIN and old wood types.
- F37 Moon (2019). Influenced by Avant Garde and Futura, in 14 styles.
- F37 Flux (2019). Experimental and intestinal.
- F37 Neuro (2019). A Swiss sans family.
- F37 Beckett (2020). A sans based on British road signs from the 1930s. F37 Beckett pays homage to the British Ministry of Transport's 1933 alphabet.
- F37 Stout (2020). An octagonal family base on a letterpress font called Stoutheart.
- F37 Gruffy (2020). A grotesque.
- Corporate typefaces include Dunlop Sans, F37 Selfridges (=F37 Bella), F37 Avid (=F37 Ginger), Pamela (for Foilco), F37 Zip (for the hotel chain), Pizza Pilgrims, Dar Headline (octagonal), Lloyds Bank (icons).
He also published Type Trumps, a set of playing cards that feature the main typefaces. Behance link. [Google]
[Typollery (was: Dri Zy)]
Designer (b. 1982) of the playful November Rain (2019), Trending Topic (2019), and the fuzzy outline font Gas Bags (2019), named in support of DJT. [Google]
Art director in Barcelona who designed Trump Font in 2016. Behance link. [Google]
Designer in Amman, Jordan. His typefaces are largely experimental. They include Fuck Trump (2017). [Google]
Cleveland, Ohio-based designer of the thick blackletter typeface From A Cage (2017), created as a reaction to Trump's crackdown on freedom of speech and movement. Behance link. [Google]
[Jill Bells's Cyberstudio]
Jill Bells's Cyberstudio
A graduate of UCLA and Otis/Parsons, Los Angeles-based Jill Bell has worked as a graphic artist, primarily creating letter forms, logotypes, signage, calligraphic elements, icons, and handwriting pieces, starting ca. 1980. At one point, she worked as sign painter in a shop and as a production artist for Saul Bass.
Original fonts and artwork by Jill Bell include It's A Breeze, ITC Clover (1997), ITC Gigi (1995), ITC Hollyweird (1995), ITC Carumba (1995), ITC Caribbean (1996), ITC Smack (1995, ink-stain typeface), ITC Stranger (1997), Jill's Miro, Bruno (handwriting font), Swank (2000, Agfa: a fuzzy-edged calligraphic font).
At TypeCon 2016 in Seattle, she had a timely talk: The Best of Clients at the Craziest Time: Hand-lettering & Font Design for the Trump Hotels. The abstract: It began with creating a logotype for The Spa by Ivanka Trump. The lettering was so well received by Ivanka, their ad agency and others running the Trump hotel empire that Bell's lettering quickly became the de facto style for their current advertising and branding: from hand-lettered headlines to a font to be used throughout the Trump hotels.
Autobiography. FontShop link. [Google]
Jolly Rebellion is a design agency in South Kensington, London, run by Frankie Oliver, Ila De Mello Kamath, Cathy Hutton (creative director) and Hiot Shawl, under the motto create good trouble. In 2017, they commissioned Rick Banks, founder of F37 foundry and creator of type and logos for the likes of Nike, Adidas, Douwe Egberts, D&AD and Taschen, to design a special display typeface called Write Off Trump This Christmas. Available to download for 6.66 pounds, all proceeds will go to three charities: Hope Not Hate, an advocacy group countering racism and fascism, TellMama, a project recording and tackling anti-Muslim incidents in the UK, and Fawcett, the UK's leading charity campaigning for gender equality and women's rights. Quoting Rick Banks: Placing the new typeface over Trump's face and mouth was thoroughly therapeutic! Let's hope we can raise money to help shut him up for real. [Google]
Designer of the free sans typeface The Donald (2016). This is just a rip-off of Berthold Akzidenz-Grotesk Bold Extended, the font used by Trump in his "Trump Make America Great Again" slogan poster. [Google]
Type designer based in Brooklyn, NY. In 2014, as an intern at Typefounding (St. Louis, MO), he developed a typeface pending distribution by House Industries. In 2015, he joined Font Bureau, where he designed MF Ambulia Text (his graduation project at Type@Cooper in 2015), MF Abagnale (original headline sans from 2014), and MF Gaussian, under the umbrella of Font Bureau's Senior Font Designer, Cyrus Highsmith.
MF Gaussian (2015) is a multiple-master didone named after the mathematical averaging process, since its bold regular weight is the average between a Didot and a Clarendon. MF Ferrans Sans and MF Alizarin were small projects from 2013. Buffalo (2014), mentioned above, is a digitization of Ed Benguiat's Benguiat Buffalo Ornamental. Based on Donald Roos's digitization of Benguiat Buffalo, it was created for Ben Kiel during an internship at Typefounding. This typeface is pending online distribution by House Industries. The luxury brand logo typeface MF Flair (2014) was the precursor of MF Gaussian.
In 2016, he became graphic designer at BuzzFeedNews. Just before Election Day in 2016, he used samples of Donald Trump's scribbles to make the free comic book font BF Tiny Hand. Read what BuzzFeedNews's Ben King has to say.
Behance link. Twitter link. Fontspace link for BF Tiny hand. [Google]
During her studies in Boston in 2018, Molly Magnell designed the modular Tuscan typeface Amaryllis. Behance link. [Google]
Mon Pote stands for Most Original Nincompoop Prize Of the Trump Era. Started in November 2016, it was given annually, during Trump's early tenure, to the best new typeface related to the most intelligent president in history. The jury is presided by Luc Devroye, whose office is accepting nominations all year long. The awards are given in November of each year. The winner is expected to donate to the Canadian Narcissism Society, the Grab That Puppy Association, or Club Med Guantanamo. The list of winners: [Google]
Creative director, strategic brand builder, and illustrator living in San Francisco. Her graduation typeface at Type West in 2019 was Meltdown, a warm Latin text typeface named to describe the state of the union in 2019 under the supreme narcissist. [Google]
Barely five days after the catastrophe of November 6, 2016, Simon Dunford (London, Ontario) published the scanbat typeface Trump (2016). In December 2016, he published Dawson Grotesque. In 2017, he designed the art deco typeface Mouron (free, caps only; named after A.M. Cassandre, whose real name was Adolphe Jean-Marie Mouron), Dylan Gothic and the Tuscan wood type emulation typeface Poblano. [Google]
Illustrator in Tel Aviv, Israel. In 2018, he created the decorative all caps typeface Great Again, which highlights all that is wrong in Trump's empire. Behance link. [Google]
[F37 (or: Face37)]
Siwat V is a very prolific icon set designer, having made 544 by August 2019 for a total of almost 12,000 icons. In 2019, he released Trade Wars, which includes some icons related to Trump. [Google]
Snyder Studio (New York) is run by Kristina Snyder (CEO b. Sweden) with her partners, John Foster and Gary Cunliffe. In 2018, they designed the free political typeface Trump Grotesk. [Google]
The Feminist Letters
A free orphaned font by unknown designers, published in 1981: Each letter and number is specifically designed with purpose, calling attention to issues like equal pay, reproductive rights, women's health, women in politics, and campus assault laws. The Feminist Letters were created by New York-based ad agency Y&R in collaboration with Women of Sex Tech, another New York-based group of entrepreneurs dedicated to increasing the diversity of sex tech. The font first debuted at the Women's March in January 2017, where the letters were used on signs in NYC, LA, Philadelphia and other U.S. cities, as up to 5 million women worldwide marched for equality. In particular in rallies against the election of President Donald "Grab 'Em By the Pussy" Trump. [Google]
London, UK-based designer of the free Trumpface (2018), who writes: A custard toupee, the skin of an orange, and an orifice widely believed to be a mouth. [Google]
Trump's campaign fonts
Trump's campaign fonts: Berthold Akzidenz-Grotesk Bold Extended and FF Meta Bold. [Google]
TypeCon 2016 took place from August 24-28, 2016 in Seattle, WA. The theme was Resound. The keynote talk was by Nadine Chahine, who courageously warned the audience about the danger of Donald Trump. The list of speakers: Pouya & Pegah Ahmadi, Azza Alameddine, Agnes Barton-Sabo, Justin Beaudry, Peter Bella, Jill Bell, Laura Bentley, Amir Berbic, John D. Berry, Berry Ann Bessemans, Scott Boggan, Yvonne Cao, Matthew Carter, Nadine Chahine, Karen Cheng, Ryan Clifford, Emily Conners, Dave Crossland, Lucas Czarnecki, Si Daniels, Meaghan Dee, Petra Docekalova, John Downer, Rachel Elnar, Thomas Eykemans, Kate Fernandez, Anna Filbert, Richard Fink, Alvaro Franca, Joseph Galbreath, Tyler Galloway, Roxane Gataud, Patrick Gosnell, Frank Grießlhammer, Sibylle Hagmann, Allan Haley, Randall M. Hasson, Norman Hathaway, Paul Herrera, Mark Jamra, Thomas Jockin, Sally Kerrigan, Joyce Ketterer, Akira Kobayashi, Olav Martin Kvern, Kvern Alice Lee, Andrea Leksen, Briar Levit, Bruno Maag, Charmaine Martinez, Lara McMormick, Paul McNeil, Jess Meoni, Lauren Meranda, Ana Monroe, Carl Montford, Aoife Mooney, Silas Munro, Jason Murdock, Toshi Omagari, Neil Patel, David Peacock, Mary Catherine Pflug, Thomas Phinney, John Pigford, JP Porter, Amy Redmond, Mamoun Sakkal, Stuart Sandler, Rainer Erich Scheichelbauer, Hans Schellhas, Georg Seifert, Debi Sementelli, Reneé Seward, Paul Shaw, Juliet Shen, Nick Sherman, Radek Sidun, Gabriel Solomons, Michael Stinson, Nina Stössinger, Neil Summerour, Rebecca Tegtmeyer, Adrien Tétar, Douglas Thomas, Tricia Treacy, Mark van Wageningen, Wageningen Guy Villa, Jenny Wilkson, Matthew Wizinsky, Laura Worthington, Lance Wyman, Jayme Yen. [Google]
Typollery (was: Dri Zy)
Dri Zy, or Drizy, is Faqih Sandri, aka Faqih Fawaji. Bandung, Indonesia-based designer (b. 1991) of the layered techno typeface Trixie (2016), the brush typefaces Syelma Script (2016) and Syemox (2016), the gothic typeface Dark Widow (2016), the vintage lettering typefaces Overjoyed (2016, Western style) and Beatrixe (2016), the paperclip typeface Kuxu (2016), Dark Widow (2016), Brain Melt (2016: the ultimate Halloween / horror font), Mama Lian (2016), Copper (2016), Dust (2016), the brush script fonts Aeros (2016) and Rostoh (2016, brushy), the children's script typeface Roast (2016), the hand-crafted Eastpine (2016), Nyam (2016, layered) and Monstahh (2016), the slimy Halloween typeface Brain Melt (2016), and the poster typeface family Ayuenda (2016).
Typefaces from 2017: Heimdal (futuristic), Alectro (sci-fi style, with elements of Sinaloa), Wakiki (layered typeface), Kauai, Maui Script, Mokoto (a layered TV glitch typeface), Anxiety (multiline font), Nemphis (neo deco), Andimia (a layered Victorian font family), Mr. Trumb (comic book style, what else?), Mr. Trumb Chalk.
Typefaces from 2018: Orbit, Solo (a thin all caps avant-garde font), Midnight (horror font), Buick (ethnic, futuristic and bold), Astro, Amoux, Galatee, Love & Life.
Typefaces from 2019: Naras, Buick (a tribal pattern font), Aloen, Galatee Script, Zesant (font duo), Syemox (brush), Ayuenda Shadow, Adine, Galatee Script, Aeros (brush script), Tulisan, Bomtur, Forever (a signature script), The Brawn (monoline script), Loka, Brack (rough brush), Orbit, Midnight. [Google]
Belgrade, Serbia-based designer (b. 1981) of these typefaces:
- The dingbat fonts Wakazi (2020), Risk (2020), Wurm (2020), Beard Man (2020), Hoder (2020), Damen (2018), Damen 2 (2020), Foliga (2020), Solo Drinker (2020), Congress (2020), Farmacy (2020), Elections (2020), Emergency (2020), VN Arrows (2020), Hexagonos (2020), Automobiles (2020), Cars (2020), Emoji Boom (2020), Bestia (2020), Aliens (2020), Insect (2020), Bytost (2020), Monstero (2020), Aveto (2020), Dancing Cat (2020), Atradimas (2020), Womanhood (2020), Figur (2020: an alien insect font), Halfwits (2020), Silly Donkey (2020), Crazy Monkey (2020), Round Masks (2020), The Quick Dog (2020), Flying Birds (2020), Maskid (2020), Monstra (2020), Bull Skulls (2020), War Items (2020), Public Transport (2020), Loomad (2020), Mokhabiso (2020: African patterns), Record (2020), Mulher (2020), Heroez (2020), Bulls (2020), Madarak (2020: birds), Bold People (2020), Munari (2019: a collection of drawings based on Bruno Munari's book "Artista e designer" from 1966), Screws (2019), White Mouse (2019), Schepselen (2019), Glatze (2019), Crosses (2019), Chefs (2019), Diamond Blocks (2019), Hexagons (2019), Maumbo (2019), Circles (2019), Enfeite (2019), Pigs (2019), Mythos (2019), Kreaturen (2019), Baby Alien (2019), Body Moving (2019), Various Boys (2019), Lines and Objects (2019), Mouvman (2019), Watch (2019), Credit Card (2019), Cycles (2019), Devil Emoji (2019), Fare (2019), Mund (2019), Labbra (2019), Circular Ornaments (2019), Cranium (2019), Ugok (2019), Ansigter (2019), Tsim (2019), Schmetterlinge (2019), Jungfrau Maria (2019: religious icons), Knights Helmets (2019), Kinderskizzen (2019), Wolves (2019), Various Cats (2019), Owls (2019), Spiral Object 3D (2019), Zodiac Signs (2019), Vladimir (2019: Putin scanbats), Cyborg (2019), Duck (2019), Cat 3D (2019), Object 3D (2019), Circle and Line (2019), Various Girls (2019), Portraits de Femmes (2019: scanbats), Dulcet (2019), Erotic Symbols (2019), Frauen (2019), Pierre the Vampire (2019), Robotter (2019), Middle Finger (2019), Claudio The Cat (2019), Medusa (2019), Veggie (2019), Pablo (2019), Fishes (2019), Dream of Picasso (2019), Stam (2019), Animality (2019), Ink Drops (2019), Faces (2019), Bayan (2019), Froggy (2019), Senhoras (2019), Diamondo (2019), Skallen (2019: skulls), Swimmers (2019), Churches (2019), Easter Icons (2019), Notre Dame and Notre Dame de Paris (2019: scanbats), Lippen (2019), Gullar (2019), Bankwesen (2019), Hollywood Actors (2019: scanbats), Creatures with Horns (2019), Vehicles (2019), Various Hands (2019), 3D Animals (2019), Abantu (2019), Herr (2019), Menge (2019), Funny Aliens (2019), Mustachos (2019), Kids Drawings (2019), Tierfarm (2019), Troep (2018), Women Heads (2018), Cats and Dogs (2018), Wanita (2018), Eyez (2018), Animales (2018), Peoples (2018), Mobile Icons (2018), Controllers (2018), Womano (2018), Lost in Space (2018), European Leaders (2018: scanbats), Blumen (2018: flowers), Trumpolina (2018: Trump scanbats), Tetriso (2018), Snowflake (2018), Meine (2018: masks), Horoscopicus (2018), Esoterica (2018), Astrologicus (2018, astrolical symbols), Abbild (2018: African masks), Being (2018: monsters), Gebell (2018), Headed (2018), Falter (2018), Filling (2018), Anichka (2018), Cyclopia (2018), Buggus (2018), Opa (2018), Messe (2017), Head of Idol (2018), Diavolo Nero (2017: funny silhouettes).
- The boxed or encircled alphabets Ordinary Capitals (2020), Broadway Capitals (2020), Browser Capitals (2020), Capitalismo (2019), Schwarzenberg Capitals (2019), Retrospective Capitals (2019), Official Capitals (2020), Impression (2020), Oriental (2020), and Letters in Circles (2018).
- The shadow fonts Franchise (2020), Pencil (2020), Ruanda (2020), Pepito (2020), Megalomania (2020), Rouleaux (2020), Frozen (2020), Together (2020), Saldo (2020), Museum (2020), Network (2020), Hunk (2020), Cultus (2020), Creator (2020), Flow (2020), Blocchi (2020), Possession (2020), Bad Germans (2020), Discounted (2020), Traversal (2020), Mangalica (2020), Murmansk (2019), Summer Candy (2019), Question (2019), Second Channel (2019), 3D Models (2019), Memory (2019), Computer (2019), Diversity (2019), Elastic Letters (2019), Businessman (2019), Kuchen (2019), Demode (2019), Objective (2019), Medication (2019), Nonsense (2019), Plagiat (2019), Toledo (2019), Tricks (2019), Common (2019: a trompe-l'oeil font), Mafia (2019), Releases (2019), Extradition (2019), Shoot To Kill (2019), Groowing (2019), Enough (2019), President (2019), Silence (2019), Dressed (2019), Already (2019), Hocus Pocus (2019), Password (2019), Ready (2018) and Messages (2017).
- The ornamental caps typefaces Unitas (2020), Tomato (2020), Blader (2020), Canal (2020), Baked Snails (2019), Alcoholic (2019), Bonjour (2019), Zylinder (2019), Phenomenal (2019), Surfaces (2019), Success (2019: as in De Stijl), Retailer (2019: multilined), Havana (2019: multilined), Mechanismo (2019) and Pencil Letters (2019).
- The display typefaces Trader (2020), Oysters (2020), Furious Ride (2020), Portfolio (2019), Pontos (2019), Swordsman (2019), Regular (2019), Andrey (2019), Retrive (2019), Connected (2019), Locator (2018), Tracking (2018), Iceberg (2018: snow-capped letters), New Amsterdam (2018), Ana (2018), Enemy (2018), New Yorkers (2018), Happy Day at School (2018), Focused (2018), Modish (2018), Beholder (2018) and Principality (2017).
- The alphadings Night Dreams (2020), Flower Capitals (2020), Jingle Bells (2020), Neuron Capitals (2020), Easter Time (2020), Hearts and Arrows (2018), Penguins (2018), Kitties (2018), Doggy (2018), Teddy Bears (2018), International Capitals (2018), Aafia Capitals (2018), Answer Capitals (2018), Beholder Capitals (2018).
- The 3d typefaces Lover (2020), Kasten (2020), 3D Models (2019), Tricks (2019) and Metallic (2019).
- The multiline typefaces Laguna (2020), Hypochondria (2020), Majestic (2020), Vibes (2020), Tubes (2020), Yogurt (2020), Turkish (2020), Question (2019), Pancake (2019), Remained (2017), Liquidrom (2018), Second Channel (2019), 3D Models (2019), However (2019), Confarreatio (2018) and Fudged (2018).
- The textured typefaces Mistress (2020), Heritage (2020), Silicone (2020), Hornettio (2018), Ignorant (2018), Americans (2020: the American flag embedded into the glyphs), Pollution (2020), Jakob (2019), Diversity (2019), Townscape (2019), Patriotic (2019: American flag theme), Meshes (2018), Complained (2019), Duration (2018) and its solid counterpart, Duration Book (2018).
- The Slavonic emulation typeface Russian Land (2017) and the Cyrillic emulation typefaces Ukrainian Princess (2019), Territory (2019), Kalinka (2019), Rubles (2018), Maniac (2018), Jurij (2018), Kachusha (2018), Soviet Program (2018), Armenia (2017), Fontograd (2018) and Russian Spring (2017).
- The constructivist typefaces Tokarev (2017), Russiano (2018), Suggested (2018), Hungaria (2018) and Schwachsinn (2018).
- Art deco typefaces: Angelica (2019), Protocol (2019), Retrospective (2019), Leculier (2018, after an alphabet in Georges Leculier's art deco lettering book from ca. 1930), Better (2018), Critical (2017).
- Art deco caps: Reverse (2020), Bathroom (2019), Idiotism (2019).
- The decorative sans typefaces Layered Letters (2019), Imbecile (2019), Answer (2018), Hours (2018), Abandoned (2018), Sea Gardens (2017), Forvertz (2018), Yeysk (2018) and Closeness (2018).
- Sans: Official (2019).
- The headline sans typefaces Marija (2020), Fashion (2020), Magazine (2020), Policemen (2020), Impressum (2019), Educated Deers (2019), Hindenburg (2019) and Fixation (2018).
- The rounded organic sans typefaces Hofmann (2020), Adelino (2020), Available (2018) and Biysk (2018).
- The hand-crafted typefaces Diana (2020), Flood In London (2019), Milord (2018), Sex and Breakfast (2018), Sweet Handwrite (2018), Industrial Revolution (2018), Oh Maria (2017), Sofija (2017) and Travelling (2017).
- The bubblegum typefaces Designero (2019), Bubblicious (2019) and Icecreamer (2017), and its oily companions Gummy (2018) and Liquid (2018).
- The heavy deco typefaces Guest (2019), Bigger (2018), Hours (2018), Intransitive (2018: Dutch deco), Theatrical (2017) and Consequences (2017).
- The beveled fonts Fake Hope (2019), Diamond Ring (2019), Playback (2018) and Member (2018).
- The stencil fonts Browser (2019), Serbia (2019), Belgrado (2019), Further (2019), Generals (2018), Mayor (2018) and Olga (2018).
- The semi-stencil all caps typefaces Restaurant Menu (2019), Queen Dea (2019), Latest (2019) and Large (2019).
- The fat rounded sans typefaces Guest (2019) and Subscribe (2019).
- The Western fonts Tombola (2019), Permission (2019), Alexander (2019), Retrosonic (2019), Kasplysk (2019).
- The experimental typeface Typo Layer (2019).
- The German expressionist outline typeface Robert (2018).
- Current Moment (2019): a digitized "Zuccini" plate by Frits Jonker.
- The LED fonts Error (2020) and Technology (2018).
- The octagonal athletic lettering fonts Barbara (2019), Soccer (2020), and Soccer League (2018) and the outlined athletic font Onderneming (2018).
- Leculier (2018). After an alphabet in Georges Leculier's art deco lettering book from ca. 1930.
- The speed fonts Live News (2020) and Speed Racing (2019).
- Essere (2018).
- The squarish typefaces Legionary (2020), Cyber Princess (2019), Professor (2019), Layers (2018) and Cataclysmo (2017).
- Driving Around (2018).
- The decorative floral caps typefaces Floral Capitals (2018) and Narcissus (2018).
- Gradientico (2018). A textured didone.
- The Greek simulation font Meteora (2018).
- Griddy Blocks (2018) and Blocky Letters (2018).
- Decorattio (2018).
- Ordinary (2018) and Mina is Gone (2018).
- The trilined typeface Trio (2017).
- The connected handwriting typeface Eric's (2016).
- The military typefaces Login (2018), Commanders (2017) and Hunt (2017).
- The neon typeface Bubble 3D (2017), and the neon and shadow font family Magia (2019).
- Schaeffer (2017). A revival of the famous multiline typeface Fatima (1933, Karl Hermann Schaefer).
- The grungy typefaces Cosmas (2020), Drunk Millionaire (2019), Haziness (2017) and Victorious (2017).
- The molecular typeface Neuron (2019).
- The inline caps typefaces Look (2019) and Speed (2019).
- The inline typeface Games (2017).
- The display serif typeface Hoodie (2019).
- The marquee typefaces Plagiat (2019), Dropped (2019), Casino (2018) and Chicago (2018).
- The layerable marquee font Rockefeller (2018).
- Movie fonts: Film Letters (2018).
- The outlined typeface Important (2018).
- The white-on-black typeface Circusant (2019).
- The didone typeface Vogue (2018).
- Bulged Monogram (2020), Monogramus (2019), Blocky Monogram (2018) and Monograma (2018).
- The geometric solid typeface family Ivan (2019).
- The geometric sans typeface Occupied (2017).
- Rise of Kingdom (2017).
- Cartoonish (2017).
- Hesitation (2017). A rounded hand-crafted poster font.
- Leben and Leben Shadow (2018).
- Braillenum (2018).
- The condensed grotesks Heinrich (2019) and Schwarzenberg (2019).
- Schreibmaschine (2017). A dusty old typewriter font.
- The vintage initial caps typefaces Nautiica 3d (2018), Fantasy Capitals (2018) and Herne Capitals (2018).
- The Arabic emulation typeface Sinbad (2018).
- Herne (2018).
- Passage (2018).
- Knotty (2018).
- The Mexican style font Mexicanera (2018), Dilemma (2018: Mexican Calavera skulls), and Mexican Tequila (2018).
- The techno typefaces Flight 21 (2019), Cyber Princess (2019), Passionate Relationship (2019), Neighbor (2018), Bombardment (2018) and Leprosy (2018).
- The avant-garde typeface Typolino (2018).
- Regensburg (2018).
- The ultra-fat typefaces Crime (2020), Owners (2018) and Housebreak (2019).
- The prismatic typefaces Boogie Woogie (2019), Running (2019), Bigger Italic (2018; based on Bigger Book), Linerine (2018) and Cosmology (2018).
- Failed (2018).
- The codex typeface Measurements (2018).
- Damages (2018).
- The circle-themed fonts Sparks (2020) and Condition (2018).
- The textured typefaces Mistress (2020), Heritage (2020), Silicone (2020), Hornettio (2018) and Ignorant (2018).
- The oriental simulation fonts Chinese Dragon (2019), Sudoku (2019), Hiroshima (2019) and Kamikaze (2018).
- The grunge font Leave No Fingerprints (2018).
- The outlined typefaces Hypno (2020), George (2020), 3D Letters (2018), Milk & Chocolate (2018: trilined), Czar (2018), Classica (2018) and Created (2018).
- The glitch font Searching For Signal (2019).
- The glaz krak font Smashed (2018).
- The circus font Amigo (2020).
- The kitchen tile font New Message (2020).
- The 3d dingbats typefaces Basic Objects (2020: geometric shapes) and Jigsaw Puzzles 3D (2018).
- The modular typefaces Orenburg (2018), Broadway (2018) and Assyrian (2018).
- Escher style: Illusion (2019), Vologda (2019).
- Slinky typefaces: Zylinder (2019), Pipes (2019).
Creative Fabrica link. [Google]
Istanbul-based designer, with Ayse Sismanoglu, of the free Most Powerful Font (2018). The letters are taken from the signatures of the G7 leaders that met in Charlevoix, Quebec in June 2018. [Google]