| || |
Alba Peiro Llordes
Cervera / Barcelona-based designer of the modular and molecular typeface Panot (2018), and the exercise in reverse contrast, Esbart (2018). [Google]
Alba Sanchez Garcia
Designer in Barcelona of the molecular rounded sans typeface Morune (2017), and the display typefaces Bevelle (2017), Jack Sparrow (2017) and Davy Jones (2017). [Google]
[PuriCreative (was: Ibey Design)]
Yogyakarta, Indonesia-based designer (b. 1992) of the signature script typefaces Michelle Fellicia (2019) and Allexandia (2019), and the script typefaces Soul Sistar (2019), Hillary Youth (2019), Bernadine Script (2019) and Manhattan Script (2019).
Typefaces from 2020: Oystersvelt, Gwothmey, Afghant (a fat marker pen font), Northside (a molecular typeface), Stars Browther, Ambrewthy, Karrisha, Villette. [Google]
Brazilian designer of a modular molecular typeface in 2018. [Google]
Graduate of Art Design College of Guangdong Industry Technical College in 2016. Art director and graphic designer in Guangzhou, China. As type designer he took commissions from Zcool. In 2017, he released Yishan Yuzhuan, which draws inspiration from Qin Lisi's Shushan Carved Stones. Also, in 2017, he had a hand in Zcool-YingShuTi (Zhongqi Electronic: free download). His graduation typeface was the experimental labyrinthine Chinese typeface Suo (2016). Also in 2016, he designed the molecular Chinese font Collective. [Google]
Corey J. Dixon
British creator of Molecular (2011), an experimental typeface in which glyphs represent parts of organic chemical compounds. [Google]
Tel Aviv-based designer of the Hebrew paleontological typeface Buga Buga (2016) and the experimental Molecular Font (2016). [Google]
[DMR Studio (or: Aksaratype Industries)]
Vitebsk, Russia-based designer of the free molecular stencil font Cosmo (2019), renamed Galaxy, and the free squarish typeface Slender (2019). [Google]
DMR Studio (or: Aksaratype Industries)
DM Rachmath, also written D.M. Rahmath and Rahmat (DMR Studio, Cianjur / Bandung, Indonesia), designed the hipster typeface Parantina (2017), the Balencha family of display typefaces (2017), the stencil typeface Beklon (2017), the vintage logo font Kalalua (2017), the hipster typeface Terazcho (2017), the layered Western textured typeface Baroschi (2017), the spurred typefaces Elago (2017) and Elagonian (2017), the free vintage display typefaces La Pontane (2016-2017) and La Pontane Deconia (2017), and the Victorian typeface LHF Sorangeun (2017).
Typefaces from 2018: Morowali, Kaliandra, Diantos, Jailolo (a rebel or sports font family), Persib Sasm (octagonal sports font; free demo), Veranomata (multishade font), Bieliko (prismatic), Nonami (great-looking athletic lettering fonts), Nonamiako, Naratas (athletic lettering), Kamarita (a logo font family), Axina (stencil), Hasya d'Ellena (formal calligraphy).
Typefaces from 2019: Beklon, Vietara, Tiaso (an athletic shirt typeface), BRQ (shadow typeface), Gharisan (octagonal).
Typefaces from 2020: Sima Maung (an octagonal athletic lettering font family that includes a few shadow styles), Leafco (floriated, textured), Pentacone (molecular, prismatic), Pollenca (script), Floresque (a multiline caps typeface), Garbello (a shadow font), Elago (a sports font), Boyana (a monoline script), Scada (a shadow font), Romansha (a display type), Nevota (an all caps sans), Mamberamo (a creamy script), Manawi (a creamy script).
Aka DMR Studio and DMR Art Studios, and as Aksaratype Industries). Home page of Aksaratype Industries. [Google]
Emily Xiaofei Liu
Toronto-based designer of the experimental molecular typeface Xenon (2017). [Google]
Graphic designer in Toulouse, France, who created the free hipster typeface Blanka (2014, see also here). In 2016, he designed the free futuristic typeface Anurati and the molecular typeface Kodein.
In 2017, he designed the futuristic typeface Ykar and the bâtarde flamande typeface Figure.
In 2018, he improved Anurati to Anurati Pro. [Google]
Eva Le Parc
During her graphic design studies at ECV in Paris, Eva Le Parc designed the molecular typeface Hybride (2014). [Google]
Aka EyeCone, based in The Philippines. Creator of these free display typefaces in 2018: Hype Fixer (techno style), Brisk, Imminent Line, EC Bricks, Lethal Injector (trilined), Cutie Top, Incurable Prospect (sci-fi), Embryonic World (stencil), Bravada Arma (a knife-edged typeface), Typica (modular), Fleshy Spare, Lyka Gemelos, Fluctuate Prediction, EC Simplicity, Slick Strontium (beveled sci-fi font), Next In Line, Stitches, Adobo, Roadtest, Visionary Stairs, Auto Mode, Auto Techno, Mayon Exquisite, Matilda The Iron Lady, Zosimo Hive, Gymnast (a semi-molecular typeface).
Typefaces from 2019: Karisma (script), Mismo (a heavy all caps typeface), Mismo campus (for athletic lettering), Himagsikan (modular), Chronic System, Game Battles (octagonal), Simplicity Extend. [Google]
Harvard's DNA experiment
In 2012, scientist at Harvard University's Wyss Institute programmed DNA to interlock in such a way that certain shapes are made on a nanoscale. Their research, which was published in Nature, features a molecular picture with 107 designs, including emoticons, Chinese characters, numbers and letters from the Latin alphabet. The canvas is a rectangle measuring 64 nanometers by 103 nanometers, with 310 pixels. A nanometer is a billionth of a meter. [Google]
Allen, TX-based designer of the sci-fi typeface Molecular Type (2015). [Google]
During his studies at School of Visual Arts in New York, Hoseok Lee designed the modular molecular typeface HS Bio (2016). Behance link. [Google]
[Matius Gerardo Grieck]
The gorgeous fonts by London-based Matius Gerardo Grieck at this commercial foundry include: Dysthymia, Typographiction, Idiosynoptium (very very original), Arsmagna, Transhuman, Xyperformulaic, Requiem (phenomenal face!), Karoshi, Nanoscopics, Kunstware (techno font), Circumcision (1999, simulating Hebrew), CQN-Molecular, Anthropolymorphics (2000), Arsmagna, Dysthymia, Hypertexturion, Karoshi, Metastases, Netopath, Transhuman (has a katakana component), Transkryption (one of the latter fonts in the family was done by Tsuyoshi Nakazako). Great web page (but a bit slow). Some of the fonts are also available at T-26.
Another MyFonts link. Klingspor link. [Google]
Paris-based designer who published the experimental rounded typeface Gothic Lab Gecko together with Jean-Baptiste Levée at Production Type in 2018. It features a molecular texture. Other textures typefaces in the series are Gothic Lab Elephant, Gothic Lab Tigre and Gothic Lab Croco. [Google]
Scottish designer who created some free fonts in the mid 1990s. He used to run a site called Floor 13. [Google]
Australian designer of the molecular typeface Media (2017). [Google]
Jose Alejandro Calero Londoño
Jose Alejandro Calero (Palmira, Colombia) and Juan David Mafla (Cali, Colombia) co-designed the molecular interrupted-stroke font Without Line in 2019. [Google]
Jose V. Lopez
Dr. Jose V. Lopez studies molecular evolutionary biology at the Nova Southeastern University Oceanographic Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. At Parquillium Design, he published Futurum Parqez (2014). The idea for this typeface came to him ca. 1975, but it was not until he met with Martin Parker of Parquillian Design (Washington, DC) that his idea would be implemented in a digital typeface.Futurm Parqez employs a square-shaped frame out of which the letters are cut using the fewest strokes possible while maintaining legibility. [Google]
Josh J. Patmore
FontStructor who made JP Molecular (2011). [Google]
Juan David Mafla
Jose Alejandro Calero (Palmira, Colombia) and Juan David Mafla (Cali, Colombia) co-designed the molecular interrupted-stroke font Without Line in 2019. [Google]
Julio Pacheco Coronel
Brooklyn, NY-based designer of a molecular alphabet in 2019. [Google]
Jawa Barat / Bandung, Indonesia-based designer of the script typefaces Surplus (2019), Nartalia (2019: monoline), Margaret (2019: monoline), Letsdy (2019) and Khatabi (2019), the lava lamp font Alawiyah (2019), the monoline sans typeface Bandawi (2019), the molecular typeface Runlion (2019), the fat finger fonts Barbaros (2019), Ganola (2019) and Lazytime (2019), the fat finger font Light Contrast (2019), and the monoline typefaces Callista Monoline (2019), Sumiaty (2019), Runlion (2019), Vibestyle (2019), Respecty (2019), Assault Script (2019) and Beside (2019).
Typefaces from 2020: Nanami, Bastron (a monoline sans display font). [Google]
Student-designer in San Salvador (El Salvador) of the molecular typeface Bambooryc (2015) and of the futuristic typeface Alliance 2030 (2015). [Google]
[Up Font Studio]
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain-based designer of the molecular bi-colored typeface Fila (2019). [Google]
Matius Gerardo Grieck
For Neo2 magazine, she designed the (free) experimental alphabet (not a font) Molecular (2008). [Google]
German designer of Molecular, Detector (2000, electrical circuit-themed letters) and Tsunami (2002) at T26. Not to be cofused with the 1998 Monotype font TsunamiMT. He also made the experimental font Weird (1996, Garcia Fonts). [Google]
MolScript is a program for displaying molecular 3D structures, such as proteins, in both schematic and detailed representations. Output: PostScript, EPS, JPG, GIF, PNG, and so forth. Free software for academia. Source code. [Google]
Madiun, Indonesia-based designer (b. 1992) of these typefaces in 2018: James Black, Wilgaty (Pen, Smooth, Rough), Billy The Gang (signage script), Smoothy, Husterdun (signature font), Brave Heart (graffiti brush), Husterdun (Script, Serif), Genit, Atziluth (a Cyrillic version was developed by Cherry Vishnya in 2019), Beatrix Signature and Rotterland.
Typefaces from 2019: Modric, Horrible Brush, Heroic Mage, Southima, Billybond, Cherio (script), Mommy Lemon, Storytelling (a Treefrog style script), Canadian Brusher, Gaspol Remblong, Husterdun Script, Islandia (a signature script), Nighiri (dry brush), Odishary, Marthiline (a dry brush script), Musician Crush, Bellayla, Cherrydorry (a monoline script with tall ascenders), Belgedes (script), Genit, Mode Style, Carolissa, Londoner (dry brush), Crushed, Bridgesty, Jiangkrik (free), Seconds (brush script), Raidden Script, Harley (a stick font, with a stencil style), Glarious.
Typefaces from 2020: Orange Melon, Instabread (a signage script), Heidenberg (a retro signage script), Hellena (a monoline script), Konichiwa (a dry brush script), Romania (a monoline script), Ballpoint Rush, Letter Sketch, Ben (a playful 18-style Peignotian sans with a baby curl lower case g), Courteous (a tall condensed serif), Time Breaker (brush), Shepila, Bashington, Dhealova, Blacklisted, Dichigan, Claudio (a rounded sans), Microba Pro SVG, Courteous, Oh Chewy, Hatchback (thick brush script), Hypetype (a dry brush font), Gallardo, Distortion, Attomi Gilbert, Makise (oriental emulation font), Gladis (a fine wide signature script), Ridiculous Script (wild calligraphy), Wkwkwk (a brush font), Canadian Brusher, Last Kids.
Creative Fabrica link. [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the molecular typeface Drexciya (2018). [Google]
Purwakarta, Indonesia-based designer (b. 1995) of the script typefaces Fluffy (2019), Effendi (2019), Bertrade (2019), Ikan Tongkol (2019) and Vippa Willette (2019), and the molecular circle-based typeface Ojol (2019).
Typefaces from 2020: Citcat, Albertho, Leafs, Hey Butterfly, Love Larry, Love Story, Sunday Best, Teeny Tiny, Feather, Sweety Strawberry, Mama, Rollcake, Fake Boss, Lotus (script), Sunbunny (script), Habibie. [Google]
Brumath, France-based graphic designer who created an interesting rounded monoline molecular sans typeface that is composed of short segments and arcs (2017). [Google]
Papanapa is a Sao Paulo-based multidisciplinary design studio founded by Gustavo Garcia. Designer of these typefaces:
- 2004: Almaga, Sketch Book, Tokiorama (oriental simulation).
- 2005: Chubby Round, Chubby Square, Classic 1952, Ishtencil Popular, Round Balcony.
- 2006: Bonfim (paper-fold face), Com Las Manos.
- 2007: Bad Tattoo Artist, Brocos Tortos, Electro Punk, Molecula Toxica, Roundin.
- 2008: Flat Pipe, a typeface that won an award at Tipos Latinos 2008 in the experimental type category.
- 2012: PeKu is a free alchemic display typeface inspired by the Mayan fabric patterns. It was developed especially for the tenth edition of PechaKucha in Brazil. Gigla is an avant garde typeface. George is a hand-drawn poster face. Hot Kiss is an informal sans. Divinitus is a mini-slabbed typeface family.
In 2020, Thiago Bellotti released Tocco (which is based on chunks of wood type; it includes a variable style) at Papanapa.
Behance link. [Google]
Type designer at the open source type foundry Velvetyne in Paris. His creations there include Trickster (2017: blackletter), Bluu Next (2014, a free wedge serif typeface) and Steps Mono (with Raphael Bastide).
In 2015, he switched to the commmercial camp, and cooperated with the Fontyou team in the production of the didone typeface family Télémaque FY, which brings Didot in its most rigid and tuxedoed manner, for the black-and-white fashion mags showing James Bond with a black bowtie and spotless high-contrast shirt.
In 2016, Alisa Nowak, Julie Soudanne and Jean-Baptiste Morizot co-designed Graphico (Indian Type Foundry): Its letterforms are industrial and square-sided. The typeface looks like the product of precision mechanics: it should be featured together with tech---either old tech like appliances or watches, or new tech like apps and laptop stands. Still for Indian Type Foundry in 2016, he designed the hipster sans typeface family Bobo---perhaps one of the greatest hipster typefaces of all times. Bobo stands for bourgeois Bohemian---I am not sure it is identical to gauche caviar, but that is the societal class the author of this typographic encyclopedia belongs to.
In 2016, Morizot designed the high contrast wedge serif newspaper typeface families Editor and Editor Condensed, and the car license plate font License at Indian Type Foundry.
In 2017, as part of the new Black Foundry, he extended his free font Bluu and even added a variable font to the set, as well as a collection of emojis. The new name is Bluusuuperstar: Bluu Suuperstar is a brutalist serif typeface featuring very prominent triangular-wedges for serifs and terminals. Bluu Suuperstar's letters have a tall x-height, and the diamond dots are a chief characteristic of the design. Notches like these [diamonds] are found in several blackletter designs; but most-famously in the romain du roi created for Louis XIV. Nothing in Bluu Suuperstar is soft or cuddly; this is a sharp typeface, and you could cut yourself on its letters. The separate emoji font, designed by Gaëtan Baehr, is wittily named Bluumoji, and it includes 73 glyphs.
In 2018, Morizot set up Phantom Foundry, where he published Super Fat Bob (2018) and Phantom Sans (2018: trying to bring some warmth to the geometric sans genre, and now also a variable typeface).
Typefaces from 2019: Cosmetic (Indian Type Foundry: a high-contrast fashion mag sans family), TXT25 (an unconventional extreme-axis (variable) text typeface).
Typefaces from 2020: Token (at Future Fonts---on purpose, Morizot mixes discordant styles to create a Frankenstein monster of a typeface), Kola (a molecular rounded stencil typeface published at Indian Type Foundry), Claire (with Alisa Nowak, Jérémie Hornus and Gaetan Baehr: a 12-style bracketed serif newspaper type with small x-height in the mold of late-nineteenth century typefaces along the Century model).
Fontshop link. Future Fonts link. Home page. [Google]
Cofounded by Joseph Johnson and Pratik Luharuka, Pixel Drop (Mumbai, India) created the experimental geometric solid typeface Primitive Font and the connect-the-dots Molecular Font in 2013. [Google]
British designer of Mechanism (2019: a high blood pressure typeface full of tension) and Bounce (2019: a slinky font inspired by molecular structures).
In 2020, he released Trad, a carved typeface that is inspired by Viking mythology and runic alphabets. [Google]
PuriCreative (was: Ibey Design)
Operating as Puri Creative, Ibey Design, Andreas Bina, Ilrar Bey and Ikrar Bey Khubaib. Tangerang, Indonesia-based designer (b. 1990) of the display typefaces Right Hand (2019), Lamborgini (2019), and Avatarock (2019), the stitched / molecular / sans family Lamberto (2019: rounded sans), the cursive typeface Calligram (2019), and the script typefaces Rollingstand (2019: dry brush), Steven Anderson (2019), Ravimon (2019), Vanilla (2019), Khalid (2019), Hastagram (2019), Bestlife (2019), Amanda Signature (2019), and Kaysan Signature (2019).
Typefaces from 2020: Ballistick, Slimpick, Creative Fabrica link. Fontdaily link. [Google]
RAF Web Designs (was: ARRF Designs and RA Fonts)
Randy Ford (Sarasota, FL) has been designing typefaces since 1997. His (free) creations: Angelized, Cool Dots (this face, also called Desiree's-CoolDots, was inspired by randy's niece, Desiree Chubb), Digital Surf, Flakes, Showtime (1998, art deco), CreepyGraves, Tilez (for scrabble), Lizzard (2008, inspired by his son, Ryan), Squaresville, the magnificently beautiful HypnOtik, YearbookMess, Molecular (2008), Barcoding, Futured, Christmas.
In 2012, he created Sporedom.
Fontspace link. Fontsy link. Dafont link. Abstract Fonts link. MyFonts link. Fontm link. Old URL. [Google]
[RAF Web Designs (was: ARRF Designs and RA Fonts)]
Designer in Berlin, who created experimental typefaces such as Molekel (2012, a connect-the-dots molecular font), 45 Degrees Font (2012), Piefex (2008, pixel face), Stronghold (2008), Biefstreet (2009) and Black Holes Ghost (2008).
Behance link. [Google]
Santa Caterina, Mexico-based designer of the molecular typeface Oblivion Plasma (2017). [Google]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil-based designer of the free molecular typeface family Serifa Sans (2018). [Google]
Designer of Gramsci (2016), Qworety (2016), Braid Font (2016), the simple monoline sans typeface family Orbeny Smooth (2016), and the spectacular molecular typeface Globule (2016). [Google]
Tabo (Gustavo) Garcia (alternate URL) is based in New York. He designed these fonts:
- 2004: Almaga, Sketch Book, Tokiorama (Regular, Bold and Hashi: oriental font simulation).
- 2005: Chubby Round, Chubby square, Classic 1952, Ishtencil popular, Round Balcony.
- 2006: Bonfim, Com Las Manos.
- 2007: Brocos Tortos (octagonal), Bad Tattoo Artist, Electro Punk, Molecula Toxica, Roundin.
At Griffith University in Gold Coast, Australia, Tahlia Homan designed a molecular and ecological typeface in 2018. [Google]
Up Font Studio
Sungguminasa, Indonesia-based designer of the script typefaces Attasey (2019) and Khillua Zoldyck (2019), the straight-edged typeface Demiurge (2019), the rhombic typeface Shalltear (2019: inspired by the tradiational Bugis-Makassar script) and the the molecular typeface Megumin (2019). [Google]
Rome, Italy-based designer of the molecular modular typeface Cubase (2014), possibly created with FontStruct, and the fashion glasses-inspired typeface Pasolini (2014), which is named after (the glasses of) one of the world's most depressing film directors, Pier Paolo Pasolini. [Google]
Minsk, Belarus-based designer of the geometric typefaces Dotted (2019: an interrupted glyph typeface with a molecular feel), Lines (2019), Area Lines (2019), the geometric solid typeface Area (2019) and the multiline typeface Cables (2019) for Cyrillic and Latin. [Google]
Indonesian designer (b. 1994) of Space (2020: molecular), Epic (2020), Corret (2020: a sketched font) and Circle (2020). [Google]
During her studies, Delray Beach, FL-based Willanda Vixama designed the molecular typeface Kanek (2019). [Google]
Designer (aka Funk King, b. Fort Knox, KY) who lives in Orlando, FL, and/or Apopka, FL. He used FontStruct in 2008-2009 to make over 550 decorative fonts, and became one of the world's top experts on FontStruct, FontShop's on-line font editor. Most of his fonts were withdrawn in 2012. He did a few commercial typefaces at his commercial foundry, Funk King. His creations include
- A Bit Eccentric.
- Alphadings: Picnic Basket (2014), Rat Race (2014), Pod Invasion (2014), On Hangers (2012, a commercial series that includes Pants on Hangers, etc), Dog Tag, Black Bird, Easter Egg Dots, Ser Egghead T. handlebar, Ovoidotta (now called Sniff), Play Book, BuddhaBuddha, Swizzle Sticks, Computer Backplate, Milky Way, Sprout, Football, Clapboard (for movie makers), Teed Off, Book Stack, Speaker Box, Ant Farm, Sound and Vision, Speaker Grill, Tom Tom, Caged Type, Conga Lounge, Spinal, Add Van, Frostruct, Picket Fence, Regatta, Cranestruct, Impossible Alphabet, Igloo Village, Mortar Board, Jack, Marionette, Golden Gate (+Short, +Solid), Crossed, Eff U ("the finger"!), Tall Big Top, Jackpot, Skulls&Cross Bones Redux, Crosshairs, Drama Club, Good Day Sunshine, Butterfly, Steps and Windows, Heartbroken, O Christmas Tree, Christmas Lights, Candle, Supper Time (alphadings of plates), Sands of Time (alphadings of hour glasses), Fishbones (commercial since 2012), Handy (alphading with hands), Hang Ten (feet alphadings) and High Five (hand alphadings), Armade and Ghost Ship Armada (ship alphadings), Cut Here (stitching alphadings), Schematic (electric circuit alphading), Masquerade, Mortar Board, Gear Bits, Gearswork, Hi-Lo Gears, Gears, Resistor, Gear Shift, Castle, Castle with Flags, Antique Keys, Rounded Keys, Pods, Piano Keys (+Alt, +Correct), Framework, Dixieland Jazz, Spats, and City of New Orleans (the last three are alphdings based on the same Victorian alphabet), Saturn, Piggy Bank, Voodoo Doll, Dice, Fist Bump.
- Antennas, Antennas Outline
- Arcostellati, Arcostellato, Arcangolo, Arcontorno (2011): a blackletter family.
- Architect, Ruled, Gridworks, Blueprint (Solid, Dashed), Quadular (+Serif), Isometric Modified (+Light, +Bold Outline), Isometric (a 3d gridded family: +Basic Latin, +Basic Latin Lite, +More Latin, +Bold, +Black).
- Art deco: Arc Neuvo (rounded letters), Arc Nuevo (2012, commercial), Toneelschuur (based on the letterhead created for the Theatre Toneelschuur Haarlem), Shift (bold), Eye Spy (this says Peter Sellers), Mod Squad.
- Avenue, Avenue Alphabet (white on black).
- Ball And Chain (neat), Ball Bearings.
- Balls and Bats
- Banjo (2012).
- Barber Shop
- Beachwear (horizontally striped)
- Beat Block, Beat Box.
- Blackletter: Abbey
- Blanket Serif Caps, Blanket Sans Serif
- Block Inline Block
- Block Mosaic (great gridded letters)
- Blood Sweat&Tears
- Bolla Fratturato (2011): outlined blackletter face.
- Bolt, Bolted
- Bon Mots.
- Break, Balance Beam, After Party (2010).
- Bubble Zwrap (2010).
- Build A Bridge
- Buzz Kill
- Cafe Fumante.
- Carp Black, Carp Blanc
- Caterpillar, Tall Caterpillar.
- Chain Gang, Krazy King
- Check Mate (checkered flag font).
- Cherry Bomb.
- Cinder Block (2010): a 3d typeface with texture thrown in.
- Circuit Board Solid, Circuit Board Outline, Circuit Board Outline Numbers, Circuit Board Simple, Micro Clean, Microcircuitz, Circuit Board Simple, Schematode (2013).
- Circus Maximus Outline
- Cirquela (2012). a non-FontStruct font, this is his first hand-printed typeface.
- Code Hijack (2014).
- Compass (+Plain)
- Connected scripts: Cruise, Jet Cruise (2009), Notched Script (upright, connected), Rough Script (italic, connected), square Script (pixelish, connected).
- Computer Backplate, Milky Way.
- Crimped Pincushion (2010).
- Crispy Inline (classy)
- Crooked Marker, Marker
- Crop Circles
- Curls And Twirls
- Cut Here
- Daisies (nice rounded square letters with painted daisies)
- Decoscriptic, Decoish.
- Diamonds Are Forever, Liberty (dot amtrix fonts)
- Didactic fonts: Back to School.
- Digital, Digital Whimsy (gorgeous fonts in which the meat of the glyphs is made up of 0's and 1's), Digital Italics, Digital Non-italics.
- Dingbats: Digital Biz Bitz (2012), Capitalist Pictograms (2012), Kapitalist Kit (2011), Weather System (2011), Twelve Days of Christmas (2010), Learning For Business (2010), Calder Symbols (2010), Mad Aliens (2010), FSEmoticons, Maven Pictograms, Temp (weather dings), Sports Wave, Bullet Arrows
- Dinner at 8
- Ditier Cycles (2010): a grunge version of J. Hughes's Dirt Cycles.
- Disco Ball, Disco Salvation.
- Doggie Tracks (2010).
- Dollars and Cents.
- Domestic Bliss (+Solid), Blissful Hearts (Valentine's Day alphadings).
- Domino, Dominodot
- Dot matrix fonts: Belly Button (2013), Fandangle (2013), Trace Remains (2013), Billiards (2013), Pome (2013), Cow Poke (2013), Rouletto (2014), Crawler (2014), Zephyrelli (2012), Yoyo (2012), Carousel (2011), Corsivo Punti (2011), Wisp (2011), Amusement (2011), Menagerie (2011), Junk (2011), Iphont (white on black dot matrix face), Lyrical (dot matrix script), Petits Pois, Elli, Industrial Magic, Wind Chime, Domestic Bliss (2010, +Serif, +Sans Serif), Ying Yang (2009)
- Double Decker
- Eau de Kerning.
- Efficiency (2010).
- Eiffel family: mechanical.
- Electrifunkified (2013).
- eq Regular, eq Radio Waves, eq Tight.
- Erector Set (2010).
- Extension Cord
- Fairy Tale (curly)
- Fast Cars, Fast Lane, Fast Forward
- Fifty Famous Fairy Tales (bi-lined and bejeweled)
- Flair Ornate, Flaired Script, Flair, Flaired
- Floor Plan
- Flash (gridded face)
- Folk Art (wooden plank simulation)
- Font Troll
- Fractal, Wireframe, Hemisphere, Origami (now Mummification): experiments in glyph partitioning.
- Funk, Funky palms
- Gancio (2014). Hand-drawn.
- Gemstone (letters in a mosaic)
- Glyphs made from broken objects: Broken Combs, Broken Glasses
- GI Joe
- Grid1, Grid2, Pas De Grille Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Noir Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Intrépide Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Facile Pli Isométrique (+Plombé).
- Grunge typefaces: Feather (2010).
- Gummy (2010).
- Happily Ever After (2010).
- Heath Robinson (gorgeous mechanical font).
- Hexcavated (2010).
- High Anxiety.
- High Wire (dotted).
- Honeycomb Black (hexagonal).
- Horizontally Phased (like IBM logo from afar), Vertically Phased, Field Goal.
- Hot Diggity Dog (2010): a monoline rounded sans.
- Inline: Hi-Fi Deco, Track (+Filled), Crispy Inline
- Imperfect Optical Experiment.
- Ironside, Ironworks.
- Isomixed (+Inline, +Inverted, +Light, +Inline Light), Isomixerd Moire (nine textured styles).
- Jacks (2010): a stitching font.
- Jelly Bean series: I's, Wide, O's, Split
- Jetsons (futuristic).
- Jolly Swash 9+Tall, +Tall Wide Tail).
- Kaleidoscope, Kaleidoscope Solid
- Kitchen tile typefaces: MadisonAveAvenue (2010), Edgar Fernhout (2012).
- Last Days Of Summer, Endless Summer, Beach.
- Lattice, Lattice Black
- Little Miss Muffet.
- Love, Love Letters
- Metroliner and Metroliner Deluxe.
- MICR fonts: Wedge Solid.
- Mitered, Zietgeist: striped 3d typefaces.
- Modern Ancient (chiseled font imitation)
- Molecular (+Complex, +Complex 1), Dense Molecular Complex (1 through 5), Molecular Architecture, Tessellation 1 (+Continuous), Tessellation 2.
- Monkey Bars.
- Montreal (+Italics)
- Monumental, Less Monumental,
- Mortar Booted (+Thick, Separated, Mission, Booted Mission).
- Music fonts: Fret Full (2010), Fret Station (2010).
- Mystere (2012, grunge).
- Octovision Remix
- Open&Shuttered Day, Open&Shuttered Night
- Oriental simulation/look: Shoji Pixel, Shoji Stage&Screen Soapbox, Chinese Democracy, Asian Influence.
- Origami City (2010): formerly Simply Elevated Black. Simple Elevation (2012) is in the same family.
- Outline Habitat
- Ozmosis (2014), Ozian (2014), Cardinal (2014), Emblem (2014), Oblio (2014), Hollow Branch (2014)
- Pallina (2010, + Stampino, +Diluente).
- Palm, Tall Palm
- Paperclip typefaces: Neue Werner Paperclip (2012).
- Piccadilly (2010).
- Pixel Dust, Pixels Dusted, Zogg Domination (video game font)
- Pop Arc (2010). In the same style: Conveyor Belt, Milk Bottle, Cookie Cutter, Erector Set (2010).
- Popsicle Sticks (nice vertically striped glyphs).
- Playbook (2010).
- Power Grid, Power Gridlocked
- Process This (2010) and Flowcahrt (2010): based on graphs of computer programs.
- Pump Boys (2010).
- Quagmire (2010)
- Radio Waves
- Razorback Block
- Receipt (2012): a dot matrix face.
- Regular Habitat
- Remixintag (2011, a clone of Wallachia by Intaglio).
- Ribbodini (2010, ribbon font).
- Road Trip
- Sausalito Nautica (2011).
- Say What? (Exaggerated ink trap face)
- Scaffoldini (2010): a 3d gridded face. Followed by Scaffo (2012), Scaffoldini Senza Griglia (2010), Scaffoldini Ascendente Contrario SG, Scaffoldini Ascendente Senza Griglia, Scaffoldini Contrario Senza Griglia, Scaffoldini Ascendente, Scaffoldini Contrario, and Scaffoldini Ascendente Contrario, Scaffoldini Prospettico (+Contrario, +SG).
- Scripts: Diode (+Dioded, Diodoubled, Diodocked, Diodedocked, Diodiced), Scherzando, Fontstitution, Rough Script, Scriptilicious, Whipped Cream, 45 Degrees, Script Town (2013), Aloha (2013), Sinal Strength (2013), Ink Well (2013).
- Skulls, Skully
- Slice N dice
- Small Wonder, Small World
- Snowflake (2010).
- Soma (2009): 3d letters mades from cubes.
- Spooky Eyeballs (2009).
- Stained Glass, Stained with Cross
- Stencil fonts: GI Joe (2012, military), Kid's Stencil (white on black), Black Tie, Matchstick, Stensei, Stencillated, Tri-Fold, Tri-Fold Cut, Tri-Fold Rounded, Stencil, Stencil Plate, Stencil Face, Semi Stencil, Psuedo Stencil, Psychedelic Stencil.
- Stitching fonts: Cross Worded (2013), Cut Here (2014), Sampler
- T-Shirts on a Clothesline
- Swamp Frog and Tadpole: artsy fat letters
- Swamp Funk, Mojo (curly letters)
- Tall Habitat
- Techno look: Technified, Slick, Tangential (2010).
- Tanqueray (2010): octagonal face.
- Teepee (wood look)
- Tennis themed: Racket, Net Ball, World Cup.
- Tetrominoes Black (2010): a 3d typeface cloned from TP2 Marriott's Tetrominoes.
- Texture fonts: Global (2011, globes), SS Half Tone (One, Two, Three), SS Watermark, SS Silk Screen (2010). These brush texture typefaces were cloned from Swifted Strokes by Mike Lee. Tramarada (2011) has a stunning woven look.
- The Adventure of the Dancing Men (2011, dingbats).
- The Big Top
- The Real McCoy
- Timpani, Timpaniless, Timpaniblok, Alien Crop Circles (outer space face).
- Toothpaste (2011): imitating oozing toothpaste.
- Trapezoidot, Zoidot, Dotz (dotted typefaces).
- Upright connected scripts: Madie (2009)
- Valentine's fonts: Hearts and Flowers, Hearts and Arrows, Keys to your Heart, Bed of Hearts
- Vapors and Mirage: evaporating glyphs.
- Vibration (2010). This multiline typeface was followed by Echo (2010).
- Victorian fonts: Alouette, Swamp Funk
- WPA Household Arts Stripes, WPA Household Arts Chex, WPA Household Arts (poster stencil face)
- Wee The People, Small World.
- Werner Paperclip (2009), Paperclip (2010): paperclip typefaces after a 1974 original by Ad Werner.
- Western fonts: Bolo (2010), Bow Tie (2010), Bowl (2010), Western Doodle, Sparky, Buckaroo, Diamond Buckaroo, Saloon and Desert Rose. Western style alphadings: Cart Before The Horse, Wagon Train
- White on black typefaces: Tabs, Dot Keys, Rounded Keys, Block Keys, Keys.
- Wim Crouwel-related fonts: Unknown Crouwel #1, Edgar Fernhout (a Wim Crouwel tribute font in kitchen tile style taken from a 1963 poster), Kalender 1976 Letters (octagonal based on a Wim Crouwel calendar from 1976), Kalender 1976, Brusselmans (based on a Wim Crouwel poster), Rabobank (based on a Wim Crouwel poster), Brabant (based on a Wim Crouwel poster)
- Woodcut, Woodcut Recut, Woodcut Banjo.
- Yay Team
- Zebeast (Zebra-striped letters)
- Zodiac Block
In 2012, he added these fonts at MyFonts: Architect, Black Tie, Carousel, Check Mate, Cobblestones, Cruise, Dog Tag, Edgar Fernhout (based on the famous poster by Wim Crouwel), Fifty Famous Fairy Tales, Fratturato Digitale (pixelish blackletter face), Ghost Town, Jackpot, Jelly Bean, Keyboard, Kingdom (a castle font), Lagniappe (Victorian), Lyrical, Madie, Matchstick, Menagerie, Q Typ, Scaffo, Sprinkle, Stained Glass, Stencillated, Stensei (stencil), Sweet Valley, Toothpaste, Vibration MF, Yoyo, Zephyrelli.
Typefaces from 2013 (no longer freely downloadable!): Pome (dot matrix), Cow Poke (dot matrix), Sausalito Nautica, Cut Here (stitching typeface), Belly Button (dot matrix face), Rouletto (bejeweled typeface), Picnic Basket (alphadings), Fandangle (dot matrix), Trace Remains (dot matrix), Billiards (dot matrix), Cross Worded, Script Town, Schematode (connect-the-dots), Electrifunkified, Aloha, Signal Strength, Ink Well, Satellite, Supper Time (alphadings), Mike (alphadings), Licorice, Conga Lounge OF, Monkey Bars, Daisies, Fractal OF (textured face), Saloon OF, Ball and Chain, Say What.
Typefaces from 2014: the multilined or inline typefaces Ozmosis, Ozian, Cardinal, Hollow Branch, Emblem, and Oblio. The alphading typefaces Rat Race and Picnic Basket. The pearly dot matrix typeface Rouletto and Crawler. The video game typefaces Pod Invasion and Zogg Domination. The stitching typeface Cut Here. The pixelized typeface Code Hijack.
Klingspor link. Dafont link. Fontspace link. Additional URL. Myfonts link. MyFonts foundry link.
View Wilson Thomas's commercial typefaces. [Google]
Designer of Coronaviral (2020). [Google]
YOFonts offers beautiful fonts like Trafica and Engraver Sans by Yasuhiro Yamaoka. Most are commercial. Some can be downloaded as freeware or shareware. Fontsquirrel link [where one can download Eau (+Douce Sans, +Naturelle Sans, 2003), EPF (1999-2006), Grov (2000-2002), Midiet (1990-2009, sans and serif), Nord (1992-2000, elliptical), and Telegrama (1992, pixelish)]. Freeware fonts (Mac/PC): Crematec Bold, Glyphian (runic), Grov Alphabet Regular / Italic / Condensed (1999), Grov Katakana, Grov Hiragana, Laitty (1993-1997, upright connected script), Lapidit (1994-2002, experimental), Liq (1995, LCD face), IgnorantModern (1993), Initia (geometric, circular), OneZero Alphabet, OneZero Katakana (pixel face), Ovals (border font), Quads (borderfont), SmooHG, SmooKK, Opuscula (2008-2011), Practica, Ovals Regular (Border font), Quads Regular (Border font). Font of the month (free): Philo AB, Philo KK, Philo HG.
Other fonts: Angrite-Regular (1998), ArchaeoDeco (2001, art deco), Botaniq (organic, 2001-2002), Circles, CremSBold (1995-1997), CremacBea, CremacBeaBold, Crematec (techno), Cybertalk (2000), DippleKKS (1998, organic, molecular), Elementa (1990-1998, a techno family in Sans, Serif and Script styles), Engraver Sans (1995, Greek simulation family), Fact (1995-2005, information design family), Fol (1995, octagonal family), LiqMono, LiqMonoOblique, LiqRegular, LiqRegularOblique, ModCircle (1995), ModQuad (1996), Moderno (1997-2002, sans), Philo (1995-1996), Pica (1993-2005), Pixe (1992-1998), Practica (1991-2002, +Practica MsF), Nord-Bold (1998), OneZero-ABOneZero (1998), OneZero-ABZeroOne (1998), OneZero-ABZeroZero (1998), OneZero-KKOneOne (1998), OneZero-KKOneZero (1998), OneZero-KKZeroOne (1998), OneZero-KKZeroZero (1998), Serian (1997-2005, a German Schreibschrift), Trafica (1999-2002). In Font Pavilion 12 [dead link]: Smoo (1997-1998, Latin, katakana, hiragana). [Google]