| || |
During his studies in Manchester, UK, Adam Robinson created the free crop circle font UFO Nest (2015) and the thin squarish sans typeface Elppa (2015). Behance link. Dafont link. [Google]
Adela de Bara
Designer at type-o-tones in Barcelona who created the connect-the-dots typeface family Adelita (Fina, Topos, Ole, Dibujitos) in 1993 together with Laura Meseguer at Type O Tones. This is a connect-the-dots typeface family.
(Old) home page. FontShop link. [Google]
Alejandra Samadi Gutierrez Garza
In 2016, Mexico City-based Alejandra Samadi Gutierrez Garza designed the connect-the-dots typeface Terebellum. [Google]
Creator of the free connect-the-dots typeface Polyline Typo (2013), which is based on the AutoCAD polyline icon.
Dafont link. [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the connect-the-dots Cyrillic typeface Air (2016). [Google]
Designer in Peterborough, UK, who created the experimental typeface Razor and the electric circuit typeface Ammeter in 2016. Behance link. [Google]
During his studies in Oakham, UK, Alex Preston designed the connect-the-dots typeface Enkelhet (2013), Gentleman (2013, a bilined display typeface), Borders (2013), Droop (2013), the circle-based typeface Circles (2013), and the experimental typefaces Wirbel (2013) and Kurvor (2013). [Google]
San Felipe, Venezuela-based illustrator. Designer of the pearly typeface Iddar (2014), the connect-the-dots typeface Estacion (2014), and the display typeface Biombo (2014). His illustrations are surrealistic, poignant and amusing. [Google]
Luanda, Angola-based designer originally from Aveiro, Portugal, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Joao Marinho (2013), the techno typeface Jotanis (2013), the modular typeface MX (2013), and the hexagonal industrial display typeface AKJ (2013). [Google]
Russian graphic and type designer. His mostly experimental typefaces include Isopronto (2011, geometric), Vampire (2011), Blamed Neverland (2011, a connect-the-dots face), Lighter (techno), and Coffee (2011, ultra-condensed). [Google]
Graphic designer from Kiev, Ukraine. He created the geometric typeface Midnight (2010), which was inspired by Herb Lubalin. Switch Connect (2011) is a high contrast art deco face. Lighter (2011) is a techno typeface that cries speed. Times New Fuck (2011) is a Peignotian sans with stiletto terminals on some glyphs. Blamed Neverland (2011) is a connect-the-dots avant-garde display face. Vampire (2011) is a gothic octagonal face. Geometria (2011) is a minimalist straight-edged face. Behance link. [Google]
Alexis Romo Najera
During his studies, Alexis Romo Najera (Chihuahua, Mexico) created the triangulated connect-the-dots typeface Atrapasueños (2013). [Google]
London, UK-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Gemini (2016). [Google]
Natal, Brazil-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Stargazer (2015), which was created during her studies at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte. Behance link. [Google]
Alit Design (or: Gurita Hitam)
Based in Denpasar, Bali, Alit Suarnegara (Gurita Hitam, b. 1986) created the script typeface Valledofas (2017), the thin connected script typeface Mooglonk (2016), the signage script Altoys (2016), the decorative didone Florva (2016), the connected script typefaces Asfrogas (2016), Brushgyo (2016), Bromello (2015, brush), Vroffloow (2015, in script and sans styles), Godfeem (2015), Mooglonk (2015) and Kemayu (2015). Other typefaces by Alit include Rofitaste (2016, brush style), Qarvic (2016, a sans), Qarvic Icon (2016), Morva (2016, a decorative didone), Young Heart (2016, a free vintage typeface with spurs), Floren (2015, a display serif), Lawasth (2015), Mooglonk Serif (2015), the brush typeface The Faino (2015), the tattoo font Alitide (2015), the watercolor brush typefaces Roomfer (2015) and Norffo (2015), the connect-the-dots typeface Circle Line (2015), the beveled typeface Piramid (2014) and the spurred signage typeface Starck (2013).
Creative Market link. Another Creative Market link. Dafont link. [Google]
[Alit Design (or: Gurita Hitam)]
During his studies at ESAG Penninghen in Paris, Allen O'Toole created an outline typeface (2014). In 2015, he designed Subway Round (based on the principle of the bent paperclip), System A and a pixelish typeface. His graduation project in 2016 was the incised Midi typeface. Behance link. [Google]
Ambar del Moral
Communication Design student at Parsons the New School for Design in NYC in 2013. Creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Estrela (2013, Friday Fonts. [Google]
During her studies at Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC) in Hamilton, New Zealand Amber Rogers created Budding Pohutukawa (2015), a thin serif typeface inspired by the flower of a Pohutukawa Tree, a common coastal tree in New Zealand. [Google]
During her graphic design studies in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, Ami Littlefair created Paperclip (2013), Colostic (2013: purely geometric shapes), Backtrack (2013) and Croudi (2013, a stitching typeface). Inspired by the constructivist movement, she created Geometric Typeface (2013) by superposing and juxtaposing geometric solids. Other geometric experiments include Line Alphabet (2013), Diagonal Alphabet (2013, a stitching font), Connecting Alphabet (2013).
In 2014, she made the free hipster font Aesthetika.
Dafont link. [Google]
Based in Yokohama, Japan, An Takemitsu created the free connect-the-dots AI-format Latin font Portal (2014). Behance link. [Google]
Ana Carolina Schneider
During her studies at UFSC in Florianopolis, Brazil, Ana Carolina Schneider created the connect-the dots typeface Minkar (2015) together with classmate Raissa Ishida Sanfelice. [Google]
Ana Victoria Morales Hernandez
During her studies in Luxembourg, Ana Victoria Morales Hernandez (b. Caracas) created the connect-the-dots constellation typeface Ursa (2015). She is presenty based in Brussels. Behance link. [Google]
Constellation (2013) is a connect-the-dots typeface designed by Anca Dumy, a graphic designer in Timisoara, Romania.
Behance link. [Google]
[Artist of Design]
For a school project in San Francisco, Angie Cheng created the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation Type (2013). [Google]
Anke van der Meer
Freelance graphic designer in Barcelona, who created the connect-the-dots font Linkup (2012).
Behance link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Lyon, France. She created the colorful textured geometric solid typeface Dyslexie (2013), the geometric display typeface Codex (2016), and the connect-the-dots electronic circuit typeface Le Lien (2016, FontStruct). [Google]
Creative director in Carbondale, IL, who created the constellation typeface Stella (2013). [Google]
Artist of Design
Commercial foundry that was in Kensington and/or Moorhead, MN, but is now in Park Rapids, MN, run by André Zottolo. Most of his fonts are hand-printed, such as AZ Cut Script (2011, a script), AZ Pledge, AZ Grampa, AZ Fast Fury, AZ Hello, AZ Dude, AZ Tiki, AZ Script, AZ New Rough, AZ Imperial, AZ College (+Brushed), and AZ Vintage Tattoo, all made ca. 2010-2011.
His earliest fonts were free. They included Alpha, Barracuda, Collem, Cornelia, Declan, Funtime, Roughfart, Tiki, MessyGirl.
Typefaces from 2011: AZ Union is a Western face. AZ Text and AZ Dramamine are grungy hand-printed typefaces. AZ Sailor Tattoo is an outline tattoo face. AZ Hello Brushed is a brush typeface inspired by auto repair signs. AZ Rough Fart is a squarish mural brush face. AZ Wings is Victorian. AZ Placid is an eroded outline face.
Type designs from 2012: AZ Mavericks (based on a skateboard logo), AZ Barista (inspired by Leonetto Cappiello's poster art from the 1920s), AZ Indian (signage script), AZ Harpers July (inspired by Edward Penfield's poster art from ca. 1900), AZ Plug Italic (inspired by the poster art of Edward Penfield and Franz Hazenplug, ca. 1900), AZ Audiotape, AZ Kiss (sketched type), AZ Varsity (athletic lettering), AZ Varsity Brush (textured version), AZ Claire (fat signage script).
Typefaces from 2013: AZ Watercolor, AZ Brand (connect-the=dots script), , AZ Hobie (signage script), AZ Storm (Western look), AZ Declan (scratchy typeface), AZ Clouds (spurred).
Typefaces from 2014: AZ Black (didone engraved currency font), AZ Ultra, AZ Retro, AZ Postcard 3D.
Typefaces from 2015: AZ Yoyo.
Typefaces from 2016: AZ Cruisin.
Klingspor link. Creative Market link. Fontspring link.
View the typeface library of Artist of Design. [Google]
Valentin Besset (Atelier About, Lyon, France) designed Giant Brick (2016: a 3d typeface), Die Geometrische (2016), Fraternity (2016, hipster style) and Point à Point (2016, connect-the-dots typeface). Behance link. [Google]
Snellville, Atlanta, GA-based designer (b. 1977) of the playful fonts Austie Bost Dreamboat (2015), Austie Bost There For You (2015), Austie Bost Envelopes Print (2014), Austie Bost Take A Chance (2014), Austie Bost Lifted Up (2014), Austie Bost Arrow Mania (2014, arrows), Austie Bost Envelopes (2014), Austie Bost Versailles (2014: thin curly script), Austie Bost Chunky Description (2014), Austie Bost Descriptions (2014), Austie Bost Wibbly (2014: a great curly poster typeface), Austie Bost Somersaults (2014), Austie Bost Cartwheels, Austie Bost Roman Holiday Sketch (2014), Austie Bost Matamata (2014), Austie Bost Serifina (2013, a curly script), Austie Bost Happy Holly (2013), Austie Bost Bumblebee (2013), Austie Bost Toy Chest (2013), Austie Bost All My Love (2013), Bost Chunkilicious (2013), Austie Bost in Wonderland (2013), Austie Bost You Wear Flowers (2013), Austie Bost Rest of Our Lives (2013, penmanship font), Austie Bost Simple Simon (2013, a curly face), Austie Bost Dust Into Diamonds (2013), Austie Bost Small World (2013), Austie Bost High Altitudes (2013), Austie Bost Marketplace (2013), Austie Bost Starlit Beach (2013), Austie Bost Cherry Cola (2013), Austie Bost Hooked on a Feeling (2013), Austie Bost in a Rush (2013), Austie Bost Blueberry Muffins (2013), Austie Bost Kitten Klub (2013), Austie Bost Mud Pies (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface), and Austie Bost Crazy Days (2012) and of the dingbat typeface Austie Bost Christmas Doodles (2012).
Home page. Dafont link. [Google]
FontStructor who made these typefaces in 2014: Sushi (3d), Buzz Wire (paperclip face), Spaghetti, Propeller, Parallel Lines, Slinky, Fineliner, Constellation (connect-the-dots typeface), Dotted Pixels, Folded Pixels, Fish Filled In (fat poster face), Fish, Paper Cut, Three, Orange, Constellation (connect-the-dots), Geometric Script (octagonal, connected, straight-edged), Geometric Script 2, Wire (paperclip font), Cardboard Box (3d and outlined), Fatty, Chamfer (octagonal), Half Moon (inline font), Paper Clips, Square (ultra-fat), Loop de Loop (connected), Rounded Mono.
In 2015, he added Footprint. [Google]
Swiss creator of the beautiful sketch fonts Elliot (2013) and Little Bird (2013). In 2014, he created Trash Mash and Cheeze Wine (connect-the-dots face). [Google]
Oslo, Norway-based designer of the deco typeface Transformasjon (2016), which is based on two fonts used by Kristiania University College. At FontStruct, she designed the free font Røst (2016). At iFontMaker, she created NightTime (2016) and After Midnight (2016, a free connect-the-dots style font). Behance link. FontStruct link. [Google]
Architect, writer and illustrator Bruno Zao (Esposende, Portugal) created a connect the dots typeface in 2012 called Gran Riserva Dj's.
Behance link. [Google]
American designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Chul (2016). [Google]
During her graphic design studies at Columbus College of Art and Design, Camika Blackwell (Cleveland, OH) created the connect-the-dots typeface Spacial (sic) Constellation (2014). [Google]
Ibagué, Colombia-based designer of the planet-inspired connect-the-dots typeface Cosmica (2016). [Google]
During her studies in Belo Horizonte, Beazil, Carlina Lecca created On Board (2014, a connect-the-dots typeface) and Velocista Escarlate (2014). [Google]
During her studies, Charlotte Bagnara (Manchester, UK) created the connect-the-dots typeface Anger Tracks (2013). [Google]
Chef Studio is located in Pietrasanta, Lucca, Italy. Its founders are Igor Biagi and Andrea Biagi (b. 1988, Pietrasanta). Andrea graduated from LABA University (Libera Accademia di Belle Arti) in Firenze, Italy, class of 2012. Designer of the counterless modular typeface True Oasi (2013) and of the beautiful multiline connect-the-dots typeface Ego (2013, free).
Behance link. Andrea Biagi's home page. Igor Biagi's home page. [Google]
Cheng Yi-Fang (Taipei) created a connect-the-dots Latin typeface in 2013. [Google]
The Cherokee Nation web site shows several Cherokee fonts. [Google]
American designer of Whimsical Wilma (2015, a hand-crafted typeface) and Hotty Dotty (2015, connect-the-dots). Dafont link. [Google]
Designer in Leeds, UK. Chris experimented with exaggerated ligatures in his Interconnect (2012), and the results are fresh, beautiful and promising. Behance link. [Google]
During his studies at Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA-based Chris Uhren designed the connect-the-dots typeface Asterism (2016). [Google]
During her graphic design studies in Lyon, France, Clémence Taillez created the connect-the-dots typeface Skeletica (2013) and the script typeface Noname (2014). [Google]
Dan M. Zadorozny
Designer in Medellin, Colombia. For the Panamanian design agency Atomo, he created a connect-the-dots logotype called Atomo (2013). Vinnie Six Rounds (2013) is a Western typeface based on the movie Pulp Fiction. It was co-designed with Pedro Javier Arbelaez and Jorge Arias Flores. With Julian Betancur Mira, he co-designed the tattoo font Sailor Jerry (2013). [Google]
Vilnius, Lithuania-based student-designer of Impulse Font (2015, modular and squarish) and Scheme (2015, a beautiful connect-the-dots typeface). [Google]
During her studies in Lviv, Ukraine, Darynka Kysla designed several Cyrillic typefaces (2013). This includers a series of connect-the-dots style fonts called Dots (2013). [Google]
David Alexander Slaager
[David is Creative (was: Fonts of Chaos)]
David is Creative (was: Fonts of Chaos)
[David Alexander Slaager]
Free and commercial font foundry by Zellik, Belgium-based David Alexander Slaager (or: David is Creative): 1654 Brown Street (2012, a rounded informal sans), Discorgasmique (2012, retro-futurism), Science Noire (2012, followed in 2014 by Science White, a connect-the-dots typeface), Bond Is Dead (2012), North 06 (2012, spurred), Ouija & Whiskey (2012, alchemic), The Giant Cowboy Army (2012, a skeletal bone font), Pink Cell (2012, a pixel type), Opium Roadie (2012), Grand Quatre (2011), Vampirr, Unik2, SayTwo, Alpha63, Trubik77, Genz Top&Bottom, Vhia (2011).
In 2012, he started Hand Drawn Font with cheap (ten dollar) quickie fonts. The initial offering in the Fall of 2012 includes Blackwood, Black 45, Royal Goblin, List of Faith, Gazoline, Natural Born Designer, Pulp Hill, Stylo Standard, Atlantic Avenue (a font made with paint brush on wood), Kancell (free) and Zombie Sunrise.
Typefaces from 2013: Supernational 261/262, Signs of Faith, Hollywood 99, Hollywood69, National, Enfant du Chaos (gothic, dark), Brutaal (+XX, +VV: one weight of this dquarish typeface is free), Bliss Yeah, Traum-A (a hand-drawn poster font), Enfant du Kult (alchemic), Daryl is Parano.
Typefaces from 2014: Koton, Supernational 264, Super Head Club (sketched typeface), Nina Ketchup (scratchy hand), Dead Meal, Opus Theorem (a condensed squarish typeface family), We Are Tom Jones (described as a disoriented typewriter font), Shay Man (an alchemic typeface), Hackney Night, Arizona Futur (pixel alphadings), Atuvuta (heavy metal band font).
Typefaces from 2015: Hello Bravo (squarish), King Kong Street Propaganda.
Typefaces from 2016: Cake Sans (octagonal), Jimgarr, Tokyo Sam (slabby poster typeface), Bambi Neue (brush font), Queens 68.
Behance link. Klingspor link. Creative market link. [Google]
Designer (b. 1978) at [T-26] of the techno/dot matrix font family Zink (2002), which has a connect-the-dots style called Zink-Boned. That font also appeared at Typotek. He graduated in 2001 from Ecole Estienne in Paris, where for his thesis, he created a type family called Villeneuve, which revived a type made in 1732 by engraver and type designer Jean de Villeneuve (Vilanova) for the Royal Academy of History of Portugal. He wrote another thesis there entitled Le Champfleury de Geofroy Tory. Manuel de typographie ou divagation esthétique autour de la lettre?.
Klingspor link. [Google]
Art director in Caracas, Venezuela. In 2013, he created the connect-the-dots or graph-theoretic typeface Node Typo. [Google]
Aka DD. Creator of these free typefaces in 2015: DeeDee Squiggles and Ties (connect-the-dots typeface), DeeDee Scribble, DeeDee Flowers, DeeDee Koolaid, DD Hearts, DeeDee Stretch. [Google]
New York City-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Dotty (2016). [Google]
Darcy Baldwin (DJBFontography) is the Texas-based designer of these handwriting typefaces in 2007: DJBABITOFFLAIRE, DJBADEE1, DJBAMANDAG, DJBANGELA, DJBANNALISE, DJBANNETTEscript, DJBCHERE, DJBCHRISTINEC, DJBCINDA, DJBCINDAs, DJBDAWN, DJBDOODLEDOO, DJBELIZABETHK, DJBELKE1, DJBEMILYS, DJBEuroscript, DJBGINAE, DJBGISELLA, DJBJANELLE, DJBJANINE, DJBJENB2, DJBJENNA, DJBJENNIFER, DJBJENNIFERscript1, DJBJOAN, DJBJOYscript, DJBKATHERINE, DJBKATRINE, DJBKEELYB, DJBKEELYBscript, DJBKELLEY, DJBKENNAscript, DJBKIRA, DJBLINDSE1, DJBLINDY, DJBLIZ, DJBLORRAINE1, DJBMANDY, DJBMEGAN, DJBMETA2, DJBMISH, DJBMichael, DJBPOOKIEDOO, DJBRITA2, DJBSOFEE1, DJBTABITHAscript, DJBWENDY, DJBWENDYPscript, DJBWRITESALOT. In 2008, she made DJB Treasure Hunt, DJB Curlie Wurlie, DJB 2Cute4U, DJB Heart of Dixi. Fonts made in 2009: DJB For Annie, DJB Sloppy Joe.
In 2011, she made DJB C Lyle Run, DJB Blueprint, DJB Crazy Goofy Cool, and DJB Cassandra.
Typefaces designed in 2012: DJB Play Misty For Me (made in conjunction with Misty Cato), Bean Pole, DJB Liz, DJB Worn at the knees, DJB Cris Script, DJB Doodle Beans, DJB Squirly Q, DJB Jacked Up Kinda Luv, DJB Lena, DJB Pookiedoo, DJB Geeks Who Wear Glasses, DJB Brewhaus Special, DJB Emily's Garden (curly alphabet, codesigned with Lauren Grier), DJB Room Mother Script, Lucy Lu.
In 2013, Darcy published the outline typeface Just an Outty (made together with Lauren Grier), the curly swirly DJB Swirl Me Around (made in conjunction with Shawna Clingerman), and the hand-printed DJB Boyfriend Jeans.
In 2014, she made DJB Tweenybopper, DJB Holly Serif, DJB Chalk It Up, DJB Angel Baby, Upstairs at the Abbey (blackboard bold), Scruffy Angel, This Font Is Empty, All Cool Chicks, DJB Me and My Office, DJB Holly Serif, DJB Tweenybopper, DJB Angel Baby, DJB Holly Jolly, DJB All The Cool Chicks, DJB Doodle Beans, DJB Bad Stamp Job, DJB 2 Cute 4 U, DJB A Bit if Flaire, DJB I'm No Wizard, DJB Annalise The Bold, DJB This is my life, DJB This Font is Bold, DJB Holly Berry Wonderland, DJB Baby Bump, DJB Upstairs Downstairs, DJB Coffee Shoppe (Venti, Buzzed, Espresso), DJB Holly Enchanted, DJB Dear St. Nick, DJB Color Me Chic, DJB Coffee Shoppe Buzzed, DJB A Bit of Flaire, DJB Sarah Prints, DJB Monkey Scratches (scratched, sketched typeface), DJB This Font Is Worn, DJB Vintage Find Stamped (with Jennifer Barrette), DJB This Font Is Bold, DJB This Font Is Stressed, DJB This Font Is Empty, DJB Werecow of Danville, DJB Geordie Girl, DJB Fancy Nancy, DJB Fizza Wizza Wowza, DJB What A Babe, DJB Chubby Muffins, DJB Rubia's Tiny Print, DJB Chicken Scratchez, DJB High Zombie, DJB Holly Enchanted, DJB Coffeeshoppeespresso, DJBHeatherG, DJBZoraPrints, DJB Belly Button Outtie, DJB Skritch Skratch, DJB It's Full of Stars, DJB It's Full of Dots, DJB Doodle E Doo, DJB Mess in My Head, DJB Miss Liz, DJB About A Boy, DJB This Moment, DJB Danielle 2.0, DJB Merry, DJB BellyButton-Innie, DJB I Love A Ginger, Hand Stitched, Hand Penned, Baby Bump, Rubia Tuesday, DJB Bailey, DJB Emphatic, DJB You make Me Blush, DJB Doodled Bits, DJB Hunky Chunk, DJB Bad Stamp Job 1 (2), DJB Chalk It Up, DJB In Such A Rush, DJB Sheldon's Girlfriend, DJB Uncertain Tense, DJB Holly Jolly B'Golly (a great poster typeface), DJB Lemon Head (hand-drawn), My Boyfriend's Handwriting, Sugar Shock.
Typefaces from 2015: DJB On The Spot, DJB The Generic, DJB Nouveau (beatnik typeface), DJB Nouveau Straight, DJB Monogram Font, DJB Ransom Note Clipped, DJB-Another-Mandy, DJB-Dear-Mr-Claus, DJB-Eggsellent-Wobbly, DJB-Eggsellent, DJB-Got-No-Time-For-That, DJB-Lemon-Head-Dots, DJB-Speak-the-Truth-Bold, DJB-Speak-the-Truth-Boldly, DJB The Generic Kinda Funky All Caps, DJB It's Our Choices, DJB Mr. Claus, DJB Sunflowers for Vincent, DJB Standardized Test (+Oval), DJB Up on the Scoreboard (dot matrix font), DJB Friday Night Lights (dot matrix font), DJB My Last Amen, DJB The Cheerleader, DJB Drives Me Dotty, DJB This Font is Bold, DJB This Font is Empty, DJB On The Spot, DJB Don't Call Me Crazy, DJB Sticky Tape, DJB Messy Amanda Goes Bold, DJB Pokey Dots Font, DJB Friday Night Lights, DJB Up On The Scoreboard (dot matrix font), DJB Starry Starry, DJB Linus Pumpkin, DJB Number 2 Pencil, DJB In A Hurry, DJB Gonna Share My Story, DJB Stinky Marker, DJB Get Digital (LED font), DJB My Last Amen (sans), DJB Standardized Tests, DJB Number 2 Pencil (in the style of Comic Sans), DJB Sticky Tape Labels, DJB Speak Softly, DJB Ransom Note, DJB Meet Me At My Locker, DJB Ransom Note, DJB Lemon Head Dots, DJB Messy Amanda Goes bold (handwriting font), DJB Jenna, DJB Speak Up, DJB Sandra Dee, DJB Speak Out (outlined sans), DJB Pinky Swear, DJB Oh Suzannah, DJB Gimme Space, DJB My Mood Ring Says Blah, DJB Elliephont, DJB Fan Girl, DJB Sissy, JB I'm No Wizard, DJB Writes A Lot, DJB Letter Game Tiles (scrabble font), DJB Just An Outty, DJB Speak Up, DJB Poppyseed, DJB Lemon Head, DJB Miss Molly Brown, Holly Typed, Speak Out, DJB Writes A Lot, DJB On The Lighter Side, This Font Is Stressed, DJB Straight Up Now, DJB See Spot Run, DJB Jacked Up Kinda Luv, DJB I Love Me Some Brook, DJB This is me, DJB I Love Me Some Aly, DJB This Is Me, DJB Speak The Truth Boldly, DJB Me and My Shadow, DJB Rubia's Tiny Script, DJB Fresh Start, DJB Poppyseed, DJB Tootsie Wootsie, DJB Tootsie Wootsie Bold, DJB Downstairs at the Abbey, DJB Holly Typed Too Much, DJB Heart Attack, DJB That Font I Saw On TV, DJB Constance Beauregard (architectural lettering font), DJB I Love Me Some Aly, DJB Annalise, DJB Carly Sue Got Married, DJB Miss Molly Brown, DJB This Font is Worn, DJB Almost Perfect, DJB Holly Typed, DJB What A Babe, DJB How Cute Am I, DJB Brit's Thick Pen, DJB Brit's Thin Pen, DJB Scruffy Angel, DJB Sand Shoes and a Fez.
Typefaces from 2016: DJB Hunky Chunk, DJB Ornamental (alphadings in Christmas balls), DJB Shape Up Stars (alphadings), DJB Candy Corn, DJB File Folder Labels, DJB File Folder Tabs, DJB About A Boy, DJB It's My Birthday, DJB Happily Ever After (curly font), DJB Journaling, DJB Yard Sale Marker, DJB Gonna Share My Story, DJB Smarty Pants, DJB This Font Is (Bold, Stressed, Worn, Empty), DJB Elliephont, DJB Nouveau, Cutouts, Drives Me Dotty, It's Our Choices.
Typefaces from 2017: DJB Shape Up Hearts, DJB Another Mandy, DJB Almost Perfect.
Dafont link. Creative Market link. Fontspace link. Klingspor link. [Google]
Los Angeles and Albuquerque, New Mexico-based designer of the octagonal typeface Great in 88 (2013), Endorphins (2014, a triangulated connect-the-dots typeface), Modern Hype (2014), and Free Love (2014, a sans family). Behance link. [Google]
Or Pauline YM. Indonesian designer (b. 1989) of the squarish typeface Stay in Square (2016, FontStruct), the dotted Hei Dots Follow Me (2016), and the blocky Mahjong Toy Block (2016, FontStruct). FontStruct link. [Google]
EFI makes and sells D'Nealian-style, Zaner-Bloser-style, Harcourt Brace-style, Peterson Directed Handwriting-style, McDougal, Littell-style, Getty-Dubay Italic (handwriting method developed by Barbara M. Getty and Inga S. Dubay), and Palmer style handwriting fonts. The Harcourt and Brace HB Cursive and HB Manuscript font families are useful for connect-the-dots and orthographic exercises. 250USD for the HB family for one school. They mention that their fonts are in over 8600 schools. At 4 styles per school, that looks like a 8.6 million dollar affair... Also, two Braille fonts at 10 USD a shot. [Google]
Elizabeth B. Oshinowo
Chicago-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Bionic Tech (2013). [Google]
Singapore-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Stardust (2015). Behance link. [Google]
Creator of the crazy happy-go-lucky connect-the-dots typeface Dotted (2013). Potted would have been a better name. [Google]
Ellinor Maria Rapp
[YOFF (or: Your Own Font; was Font Garden)]
During her studies in Copenhagen, Emilie Maagaard created a connect-the-dots typeface (2014). [Google]
Prague, Czechia-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Astryc (2016). [Google]
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia-based designer of a connect-the-dots Arabic typeface in 2015. [Google]
During her studies at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, Slovakia, Ester Nemcova created a connect-the-dots icon font called Dots (2013). She also made Icons of Bratislava (2015). Home page. [Google]
Fontstructor who made Dot Serif (2012), fs Gold (2012, kitchen tile face) and Kidnapper (2012, dot matrix face).
In 2013, he added fs Slyte, fs Kingsletter (blackletter), fs Gardenia, fs Accordion, fs Badminton (+Mono), fs Lollipop Script, fs Monopixel (Serif, Regular), fs Sphinx, fs Quotable, fs Recalibur, fs Informe 04, FS Typewriter (a huge font that covers Latin and Cyrillic), FS Uno (monospaced), Menora, Excalibur, Cirplex (a circular font), 5x5 Monopixel, Medievia, fs Tahoma 8px, Standard Serif, Zapphire Round (kitchen tile face), fs Smilies, fs Gridded (+lc), fs Midnight Gambler, fs Semiserif Mono, fs Almostencil, fs Glass (textured face), fs Will I Am Not, fs Magnifique (a connected script), fs Karmina, fs Kursiv, fs Handwritten, fs Markitaraz, fs Neon, fs Himali (a connect-the-dots typeface), fs Fontstruct, fs Phille (kitchen tile font), fs Phoneta, fs Curves, fs Wizdom, fs Handwritten, fs Sly Small, fs Quark, Williomnot, fs Sanstruct, fs Direction (arrowed letters).
Typefaces from 2014: FS Score 3D, FS Vincent, FS Vandyx, FS Wizdom, FS Dot Serif, FS Handwritten, FS Lost (a labyrinthine font for Latin and Cyrillic that won an award in the 2014 FontStruct InLine Font Competition). Other typefaces from 2014 include FS Cookie, FS Cookie Clean, FS Pentagale, FS Gardenia, FS Monopixel Regular, FS Shattern (glaz krak face), FS Zeblin, FS Intrepid (labyrinthine).
Typefaces from 2015: FS Pentagale (a marker pen font). [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Cosmic (2015). She also designed several sets of smilies and icons. Behance link. [Google]
During her studies in Lisbon, Filipa Amado and Beatriz Fialho created the connect-the-dots typeface Metro (2014) and the free updated version Metro 2.0 (2015). [Google]
Motion designer in Orange, CA, who created Connect-The-Dots (2013). [Google]
Bob Aufuldish is an Affiliate Associate Professor at the California College of Arts and Crafts. Currently, he is Design Director of Sputnik CCAC, a student-staffed design office producing work for the College. Bob has a BFA and MFA in graphic design from Kent State University, Ohio. Fontboy (est. 1995, San Anselmo, CA, principals: Bob Aufuldish and Kathy Warinner, now called Aufuldish&Warinner) made OldMoney (truetype), Baufy (1994), RoarShock, Punctual (a connect-the-dots typeface family), NewClearEra, Viscosity (1996, with Kathy Warinner), Whiplash (1994). Mostly baroque modernism fonts. The Roarshock dingbats remind me of Zapf Dingbats, while Armature (1997) is just a regular semi-grunge font. Armature Neue (1997-2010) and Armature Neue Sans (2014) are monoline typeface families. Panspermia is the king of grunge. RoarType One is a "pixel" font where each pixel has been replaced by two alternating characters from the RoarShock dingbats.
Typefaces at Emigre include the very funny dingbats Zeitguys One and Two (1994) and Big Cheese (1992).
Bio at Emigre. MyFonts site. FontShop link. [Google]
DownHill Publishing sells Classroom fonts for teachers, parents, students&librarians including manuscript, cursive,&D'Nealian-style fonts for learning handwriting, math, reading,&phonics in English&Spanish, plus clip art, math&ASL symbols. This is a commercial outfit. They give away just one font, ABC Kids. Math fonts: ABC Math, ABC Domino.
The catalog of fonts, all made in 1999: AbcAlegria, AbcAmSignLang, AbcAmSignLangLetter, AbcBulletin (connect-the-dots typeface), AbcClocks, AbcCursive, AbcCursiveArrow, AbcCursiveArrowDotted, AbcCursiveDotted, AbcCursiveDottedLined, AbcCursiveLined, AbcDNManusArrow, AbcDNManusArrowDotted, AbcDNManusDotted, AbcDNManusDottedLined, AbcDNManusLined, AbcDNManuscript, AbcDomino, AbcFaces, AbcHeadlines, AbcKids, AbcMath, AbcPhonicsOne, AbcPhonicsTwo, AbcPrint, AbcPrintArrow, AbcPrintArrowDotted, AbcPrintDotted, AbcPrintDottedLined, AbcPrintLined, AbcTeacher, Fun Art (dingbats). [Google]
[Anke van der Meer]
Anke van der Meer (Heerlen, The Netherlands, b. 1981), aka Ankepanke, is an illustrator and graphic designer. She sells her typefaces under the label funfntshop.
In 2013, she created some free hand-drawn typefaces such as I Love Snailmail, Lieve Letters, and Stripe 3D. In 2015, many of her typefaces became commercial. The initial offering from 2015 includes Read A Book, Crystals (octagonal font), Measuring Tape, Merry Christmas, Building Blocks Font, Old Knitting Lady, Side View (3d typeface), Noodles, Wonderland, Bead Necklace, Snailmail Mag (fat finger font), Delightful, Seeing Double (bilined), Cherry Pie, Pretty Random I and II (ransom note fonts), Polkadots I and II, Morse Code, High Altitude, Fold It (origami), Cubes I and II, Crazy Cat Lady, Build It, Blocks, Skipping Ropes, Deco Borders, Drop Out Handmade, I Heart Snailmail, Sweet Letters, Skinny Chips, Picnic Handmade, Earn Your Stripes, Stripe 3D Handmade, Cut It Out, Teqniq, Tell Me About It, Sweet Pancakes, Strike A Pose, Papercut, Monkey Tails, Little Friends, Lets Go To Paris, Halfway, Full Of It, Daydreas, Creppy, Connect It, Basic Fun, Backstage.
Dafont link. Creative Market link. Creative Market link for funfontshop. [Google]
French creator of a large number of free typefaces, starting in 2012.
Typefaces from 2016: Ginumber1.
Typefaces from 2015: Happy New Year 2016, School, Gaelle Star, Oeillet (connect-the-dots typeface), Gifont, Happy New Year.
Typefaces from 2014: GaelleAbc (iFontmaker), GaelleDEF (iFontmaker), Gaelle Majuscule, Gaelle Number (+1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9), Clock, Gaelle 001, Enjoy, Gael 427, Gaelle.
Typefaces from 2013: the hand-printed typefaces October, Ellega, Gaelling Pates, Gaelle Fine, Manuscrite, Gaelle 2002, Gaelle 307, Plaque, Gaelle 2000, Gaellefont 403, Gaelle 203, Gaelleings Letter, Ecriture, MJ Letter (outlined), MJ Letter2, Funny, AZ (outlined caps), April, Lettre Classique, Relier Les Points (connect-the-dots), Plume, Shiver For You, Galfont, Sur Un Trait, Frissons, I Love You Forever, Stop Please, Pinceau, Collage, I Love You Forever, Once Upon A Time, Japanese Letter, Shiver For You, Trouverlecode, Brush, Contour de Lettres, Dessin 123, Elegantegaelle, Fleche, Frissons, Highlight, Les Lettres d'Adam, Paille, Pointcarre, Pointgaelle (dot matrix), More Letters, Numero1, Cupidon, Saint Valentin (letters in hearts), Je suis doublée, Lettre Etoile, Les Dunes, Filament (multiline face), Ameno (calligraphic face), Petite Boule, Helveti (fat finger font), Ecolier (children's hand), Cfun, Miss, Vague, Happy New Year 2013, Highlight, Bubblefont.
In 2012, Gaelleing created Trait Lettre (vertical striping), Beautiful, I Love You, Once Upon A Time, It's Beautiful, Papoune, Tournicoti (super-curly face), Double, Versaille, Love, Lettre Gaelle (fat finger font), Chouchou, Boule Noel (alphadings with Christmas balls), Inclined Letter, Elganoel, Gaelleing and Gaelleing2. [Google]
Gaia Di Gregorio
London-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Tirodm (2014). Behance link. [Google]
[Holy (was: Odysseas GP)]
Manila-based creator of Connect The Font (2012), a free pair of connect-the-dot typefaces. [Google]
Athens, Greece-based designer of the school project font Circuit (2015). [Google]
Graphic designer in Budakeszi, Budapest, Hungary, who cofounded Typogravity Studio with Tamas Ilsinszki. Creator of the extreme contrast display typeface Slash Pro (2011), and the multiline prismatic typeface Grand Avant Garde (2011).
In 2012, he designed Lineo Serif (thin geometric face).
In 2013, he created a fantastic set of graph-based experimental capitals called Regenerative. Georabic (2013) is a calligraphic Arabic simulation font completely based on the principles of Arabic font design, i.e., with beginning, medial and end forms for each letter. He writes: Georabic Typface is my diploma work at Hungarian University of Fine Arts / Graphic Design Department. During my Erasmus studies in Istanbul I had the chance to learn a bit of Arabic language and typography and I realized that the logic of Arabic writing could be used for a calligraphic Latin typeface too. I started with calligraphy to find the right way to create the glyphs and the connections. [Google]
Florence, Italy-based designer of Universo (2015), a connect-the-dots typeface inspired by the Braille grid. [Google]
Graphic designer in London (b. 1990, Italy) who created the connect-the-dots typeface Constellatio (2015). [Google]
Uber-talented designer from Turkey who studied at iED in Firenze, Italy. She created several display typefaces in 2014, including Mohocey (2014). [Google]
During her studies at City University of Hong Kong, Gloria Choi created the connect-the-dots Latin typeface Star Maps (2014). [Google]
Gurgaon, India-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Cross (2015). Each glyph is drawn without lifting the pen. Devian tart link. [Google]
Rio de Janeiro-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Cassiopeia (2014), a typefaces designed in a course at EBA, UFRJ. [Google]
Graphic designer in Saint Petersburg, Russia, who created the great experimental typeface Somnium (2015), the connect-the-dots typeface Saturn (2015) and the artsy steampunk typeface Clock (2015). [Google]
Helgi Pétur Lárusson
Reykjavik, Iceland-based designer of these display typefaces in 2013 (while at the Iceland Academy of the Arts): Ping Pong, Pinball (connect-the-dots typeface), Flying Giraf, Pixel Overdrive, Long John, Karlus&Baktus.
Behance link. [Google]
Tokyo-based designer, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Architect (2015). Behance link. [Google]
Holy (was: Odysseas GP)
Holy (was: Odysseas GP) is Galinos Paparounis, a graphic designer from Athens. In 2012, he used Futura as a basis for developing the stunning Latin / Greek display typeface Futuracha. In 2017, he followed up with Futuracha Pro.
Behance link. Tumblr link. Behance link for Holy. [Google]
During her studies in Lima, Peru, Houston Quispe created the colorful connect-the-dots typeface Pntgrph (2015). [Google]
Niteroi, Brazil-based designer of the gridded connect-the-dots typeface Unlock (2016). Behance link. [Google]
[Dan M. Zadorozny]
Born in Philadelphia and a resident of Texas, Dan Zadorozny's creations at Iconian. He is a prolific type designer who specializes in techno and sci-fi typefaces. Dafont link. Fontsy link. Abstract Fonts link. Font Squirrel link. His fonts in alphabetical order:
- #44 font (2002), 00Starmap (2001, pixel font), 1968 Odyssey (2016), 1st Cav (2008), 1st Enterprises (2017), 2-Tech, 21 Gun Salute (2013), 2nd Amendment (2007, guns), 2nd Amendment 2050 (2009, more gun silhouettes), 2Toon, 300 Trojans (2008, comic book family), 4114 Blaster (2008, futuristic), 5th Agent (2008, techno), 7th Service (2002), 8th Element (2013), 911Porscha, 98 Bottles of Beer (2016).
- Achilles, Action-Men (2008), Action Women (2008, female outlines), Aegis (2010, Greek simulation family), Aetherfox (2013), AirCobra (2002), Aircruiser (2011, trekkie family), AirForce (planes and copters), Airstrike (2013), Airstrip One (2003), Aldo's Moon, Aldo's Nova, Alexis (2001), Alien League, Alpha Men (2015), Alpha Sentry, Alpha Taurus (2007, octagonal, athletic lettering), Amalgam, Americorps (2012), Anakefka (2009, ultra-fat family), Annapolis (2016), Antietam (2015), Antikythera (2013, Greek simulation face), Antilles (2009, sans family), Argosy, Arilon (2008), Army Rangers (2013, octagonal), Assassin Nation (2015, scary and perhaps referring to the "tradition" of school shootings in the USA), Astropolis (2009), Atlantia (2012, futuristic), Avenger (2008, futuristic).
- Babes&Bond (2009, erotic silhouettes), Babe-alicious (2002, erotic outlines), Bad Robot (2007, computer game look), Bal-Astaral (2016, octagonal), Bamf (2011, techno family), Banjin (2016), Banshee Pilot (2016), Battlefield, Battleworld (2016), Beam Rider, Beam Weapon (2015), Beastian (2011), Ben Zion (2008, Hebrew simulation), Berserker (2008, grunge), Beta Biergärten (2008), Bio-disc, Bio-discSolid, Bio-discThin, Bionic Comic (2002), Bionic Type (2002), Birds of a Feather (2007, dingbats), Black Bishop (2015), Black Gunk (2016), Block, Blood Crow (2009), Bloodlust (2011, dripping blood face), Blue July (2009), Body Swipers (2014, Halloween font), Bog Beast (2013), Boomstick (2015), Borgsquad (2014, mechanical/octagonal), Brin Athyn (2008, uncial/Celtric), Bronic (2004), Bubble Butt (2014, bubblegum typeface), Buchanan (2016), Buddy Champion (2015), Bummer (2007, octagonal), Bushido (2008, oriental simulation), Butch and Sundance (2013), Buttons the Bear (2008, children's hand), Byte Police.
- Capella (2011, a wide techno family), Carnival Corpse (2016), CasperComics, Centaurus (2015), Chardin Doihle (2008), a useful informal handprinting family), Charlemagne, Charlie's-Angles, Cheyenne Hand (2008), Chicago Express (2016), Christendom, Classic Cobra (2016), Clubber Lang (2013, grungy), Cobalt Alien (2015), C.O.D.E.R. (2012), Colony Marines (2017), Colossus (2011, old chipped stone look), ComicBookCommando, ComicFX, Commonwealth, Concielian, Concielian Break (2015), Concielien Jet (2015), Contour of Duty (2016), Corinthian, Count Suckula (2015, horror font), Covert Ops (2012, army stencil), Coyote Deco (2007, art deco), Crappity-Crap-Crap (2007), Crazy Ivan (2017: constructivist), Creepy Crawlers (2015, horror font), Crime Syndicate (2013), Crixus (2011, a squarish sans that includes an athletic lettering style), Cro-Magnum (2003), Cruiser Fortress (2016), CryUncial, Cyberdyne (2016), Cyberia (like Soviet: neat Russian imitation letters), Cyborg Rooster (2015), Cyrus The Virus (2012, grungy, hand-printed).
- DS Man, Daedalus (2008), Daemonicus (2012), Dameron (2016), Dangerbot (2016), Danger Flight (2015), Dan Stargate (2008), Dan'sHand, Dark Alliance (2014), Dark Horse (nice brush font), Darkwind, Dassault (2013), Deathblood (2014, Halloween font), Defcon Zero (2016), Dekaranger (2015), Delta Ray, Demon Priest (2013), Department-K, DepartmentH, Deranian (2008), Detonator, Devil Summoner (2014), DiegoCon (2004), Digital Desolation (2014), Ding-o-saurs (2007), Direktor (2008, Cyrillic simulation techno), Dire Wolf (2013), Disco-Dork, Disco Deck (2005), Disco Duck, Discotechia (2015), Dodger, Domino Jack (2016, an octagonal stencil typeface), Domino Mask Condensed (2016), Dotcom (2002), Drafting Board (2008), Drafting Table (2008), Dragon Order (oriental simulation), Dread Ringer (2015), Drid Herder (2002), Drive (2015, techno font), Droid-Lover (2008), Drone Tracker (2016), Drosselmeyer (my favorite).
- Eagleclaw (2009), Eaglemania, Eagle Strike (2015), Earth Orbiter (2016), Earthrealm (2013), Earthshake (2013), Earth's Mightiest (2002), East West (2015, constructivist), Echo Station (2017), Eco-files, Egg Roll (2016, oriental simulation), Eldebaran (2012), Elder Magic (2009), Election Day (2009), Emissary (2014, sci-fi), Empire Crown (2011, blackletter), Enduro, Ensign Flandry, Ephesian (2007), Eridanus (2015, octagonal / mechanical), Erin Go Bragh (2009, Celtic/uncial), Escape Artist (2015), Eskindar (2013), Eternal Knight (2013), Eurofighter (2015), EverettSteele'sHand, Excelerate, Excelsior, Excelsior Comics, Exedore (2008), Exoplanet (2013, techno), Extechchop (2005).
- Factor (2016), Falconhead, Falcon Punch (2015), Famous Spaceships (2007), FantasticCreatures, Fantazian (2003), Fantom (2009, bad handwriting), Federal Escort (2014), Federal Service (2011), Federapolis (2008, octagonal techno face), Fedyral, Fedyral-II, Feldercarb (2003, octagonal font), Ferret Face (2013), Fiddler's Cove (2012), Fight Kid (2009), First Order (2001), Flash Rogers (2016), Flesh Eating Comic (2013, grunge), Flight Corps (2008, techno/pixelish), FlyingLetaherneck (2002), Force Majeure (2016), Foucault (2014, uncial), Frank-n-Plank (2013, a wooden plank font), Freakfinder (2014: Halloween font), Free-Agent (2008), Freedom Fighter (2013, stencil), From Bond With Love (2014: military stencil), Frozen Crystal (2016, LED font), Funk Machine (2016, a great ultra-black techno family of typefaces), FunnyPages, Future Forces (2015), Futurex Grunge (2005).
- Galactic Storm (2014), Galant, Galaxy-1 (2008), Galaxy Far Far Away (2009, futuristic dingbat font), Galaxy Force (2014), Galga (2008, futuristic), Gamma Sentry, Gemina (2011, sci-fi / techno family), Gemina2 (2013), Generation Nth, Gentleman Caller (2014), GeoBats (2007), Gearhead (2013, octagonal), Ghost Clan (2014), GI Incognito (2012), Global Dynamics (2014), Goalie (2008, hockey mask alphading), Goblin Creek (2016: Halloween font), Gods of War, Gotharctica (2015, blackletter for horror flicks), Governor (2017), Grand National (2015), Grand Sport (2015), Graymalkin (2011, trekky), Grease Gun (2012), Grendel's Mother, Grim Ghost (2013), Ghoulish Intent (2016: Halloween font), Grimlord (2009), Guardian (2008), Guardian-Laser (2008), Guardian-Pro (2008), Guardian-Shadow (2008), Gunner Storm (2015), Gunrunner (2016: techno), Gunship, Gunship V2 (2002), Gypsy Killer (2013), Gyrfalcon.
- Hadriatic (2008, roman lettering), Half Elven (2013), Halfshell Hero (2013), Hall of Heroes (2007), Halo, Han Solo (2013), Harrier (2002), Hawkmoon (2011), Hello Copters (2013: helicopter dingbats), Heorot (2009, stone age fonts), Heroes Assemble (2011), Heroes Assemble Dingbats (2014: all Avenger characters), Highrise Heaven (2007, city skyline dingbats), Hip Pocket (2014: psychedelic), Hollow Point (2015), Holly Dingle (2015), Holy Empire, Homemade-Robot, Holo Jacket (2016), Homeworld (2003), Homeworld Translator (2003), Hong Kong Hustle (2015), Horroroid (2015), Horroween (2013, Halloween font), Hulkbusters, Hydro Squad (2014), Hypno Agent.
- Iapetus (2014, sci-fi), Icebox Art (2012), IWantMyTTR!, Iconian (2002), Iconified, Illuminati, Illumino (2016), Imaginary Forces (2008, mythical dingbats), Imperial Code (2003, Startrek style face), Imperium, Incubus, Incubus-Italic (2008), Incubus-Shadow (2008), Infinity Formula (2003, super techno), Infobubble, Inhumanity (2014), I-House Edition (2014), Instand Zen (2016: Halloween font), Interceptor (2008), Interdiction (2012), International Super Hero (2002), Intrepid, Iron-Cobra (2008), Iron Forge (2012).
- Jack's Candlestick (2013), Jackson, Jannisaries, Jedi Special Forces (2012), Jerusalem (1999, Hebrew font simulation)[see also here], Jetta, JettaTech, Jetway (2012, a stencil face), Johnny Torch (2012), Judge, Judge Hard, Justice (2009), Jumptroops (2003-2015), Justinian.
- Kahless, KameraDings (2009), KarateChop (2009), Kartoons (2008), Katana, Kennebunkport (2013, script), Keystone (pixel font), Khazad-Dum (2011), Kid Cobalt (2008, comic book face), Kinex, King Commando (2011), King's Ransom, KnightsTemplar, Knock Furious (2003, dingbats), Kobold (2008, futuristic), Kondor (2013), Kountry Kodes (2008, international license plate lettering), Kovacs-Spot, Kovacs, Kreeture (2002), Kubrick (2008).
- Lamprey (2012, techno family), LandShark (2001), LandWhale (2001), Laredo Trail (2013, a Western face), Laserian, Law and Order (2005, dingbats), League Wars (2013, sci-fi stencil), Leatherface (2013), LED Sled (2016, LED font), Left-Hand Luke (2016), LegalTender, Legion, Lethal (2014), Liberty Island (2013, sci-fi), Liberty Legion (2015), Lightsider (2011, Star Trekkish family), Lincoln Lode, Livewired (2015, sci-fi), Lionel (2009), Low Gun Screen (2008, a totally square screen type family), Lincoln Chain, Lionheart, Lobo-Tommy (2008), Lord of the Sith, Loveladies, Low Gun Screen (2008, screen face).
- Machiavelli, Mad Marker, Magic Beans (2007), Major Force (2016), Marathon-II, Marathon, Marsh Thing (2014, Halloween font), Masked Marvel (2002), Masterdom (2004), Merri Christina (2015, children's hand), Metal Storm 3D (2008), Metronauts (2013), Metroplex, MetroplexLaser, MetroplexShadow, Michaelmas, Michigan (2015), Micronian (2009, pixelish headline family), Milk Bar (2003), Micronian (2008, extensive pixel-based family), Military-RPG (2008), Mindless Brute (2015), Missile Man (2002, futuristic), Miss Amanda Jones (2004, brush style), Mobile Infantry, Modi Thorson (2013, techno), Monsterama (2011, scary face), Montroc (2015: squarish and varsity style), Moon Dart (2008), Moon Runner (2016), Morse Kode, MorseNK, Movie Gallery (2008, dingbats), Mrs. Monster (2013, Halloween brush font), Mystery Mobile (2015), Mystic Singler (2008, rough brush face).
- Nathan Brazil (2013, art deco), National Express (2003), Native Alien, Navy Cadet (2016), Nemesis Enforcer (2013), Neo-Geo (like the letters on the Neon cars), Neo Navy (2015), Neuralnomicon, New Come Title (2016), New Mars (2015), New York Escape (2015), Nextwave (2014), Nick Turbo (2001), NifeFite, NifeFiter, NifeFites, Nightchilde (2013), Nightmare Alley (2016: Halloween font), Nightrunner (2008, sci-fi), Nightwraith (2011, techno family), Ninjas (2002), Nobody's Home (2014: poster font), NoloContendre, Northstar (2014), Nostromo, Nuevo Passion (2013), Nyet (2002, Soviet letter simulation).
- Oberon, Oberon-Deux, Obsidiscs (2003, dingbats), Oceanic Drift (2013), October Guard (2013, Cyrillic simulation face), Odinson (2007, runes), Oh Mighty Isis (2014, Greek simulation family), Olympicons (2003), Omega 3 (2010, futuristic), Omega Force (2013, octagonal / mechanical), Omega Sentry, OmniGirl (2003, techno), Opilio (2012), Opus Magnus (2013, metal band font), Opus Mundi (2015), Oramac (2004), Ore Crusher (2013), Outlands-Truetype (2001), Outrider (2013), Overstreet Bible (2014, hand-printed), Ozda (2011, a fat techno family with several horizontally striped styles), Ozymandias.
- Psyonic VII (2012), Paladins (2015), Pandemonious Puffery (2002), Parker's Hand (2002, handwriting), Perdition, Peregrine, Phantacon (2017), Phaser Bank (2008, techno), Philadelphia, Philly Dings (2003), Phoenicia (2015), Piper Pie (2007), Pistoleer (2011), Planet N (2016), Planet S, Planet X, Player 1 Up (2012: architectural family), Pocket Ball (2016, dot matrix style), Pocket Monster (2016), Police Cruiser (2013), Postmaster, Power Lord (2011), Presley-Press (2007), Press Darling (2012), Procyon, Prokofiev (2009, rounded and squarish), Promethean (2008), Protoplasm, Prowler (2013), Pseudo Saudi (1999, Arabic simulation), Psycho Butcher (2014, ransom note font), PuffAngel, Pulse Rifle (2009), Pyrabet.
- QTs (2013: erotic silhouettes), Quake-&-Shake, Quantum of Malice (2013), Quark Storm (2013), Quarrystone (2015), Quartermain (2002), Quasitron (2009, futuristic), Quatl (2002, an Inca font), Queen&Country (2009), Quest Knight (2009), Questlok, Quicken (2013, horizontal stencil), Quickening (2014), QuickGear, Quickmark (2004), QuickQuick, QuickStrike, QuickTech, Quill Sword (2016: soft blackletter style).
- RCMP, RadZad, Radio-Space, Raider Crusader (2016), Raise Your Flag (2013), Realpolitik, Rebecca, Rebel Command (2012, Star Trek family), Redcoat (2008, blackletter), Redline (2015), Red Rocket (2011, techno), Red Undead (2016: Halloween font), Regulators, Renegado (2014), Replicant, Repulsor (2013, pixelish), Rhalina (2011, a nice upright script), Righteous Kill (2009), Right Hand Luke (2016), Robotaur (2008), Rocket Junk, Rocket Pop (2016), Rocket Type (2002), Rogue-Hero, Roid Rage (2003), Ro'Ki'Kier (2008), Rosicrucian (2009, stone age font), Rubber Boy (2013, poster font family).
- Sable Lion (2002), Sagan (2008, futuristic), Scarab, ScarabScript, Sci-Fi (2008), SDF (2013), Sea-Dog, Searider-Falcon (2008), Secret Files (2011), Sever, Shablagoo (2015: thick creamy poster font), Shining Herald (2013), Singapore Sling (2014), SisterEurope, Skirmisher (2014), Skyhawk (2014), Sky Marshal (2015), Snubfighter (2009, sci-fi), Soldier (2011), Sound FX (2003), Soviet, Space Cruiser, Space Junker, Space Ranger (2013), Spartaco (2016), Speedwagon (2015), SPQR (2008, grunge roman), Spy Agency (2012), Spy Lord (2001), Starduster (2011), Star Eagle (2014), Starfighter, Star Navy (2009: dingbats), Stranger Danger (2014: grunge), Strikelord (2011, trekkie family), Stuntman, Subadai Baan (2013), Super Commando (2015), Super Soldier (2014, silhouettes), SuperUltra911, Superago (2002).
- Talkies (2008, dingbats), Tarrget (2013, based on the Tekken "Tag Tournament" logo), Taskforce (2008), Tauro (2012), Team America (2014), Tele-Marines, Terra Firma, Terran, Texas, Texas2, TheRifleman, The Shire (2009), The Shooter (2012: gun dingbats), Texas Ranger (2014: Western font), Thundergod, Thundergod II (2013), Thunder-Hawk (2011, an aviation techno face), Thunderstrike (2016), Tigershark (2013), Timberwolf (2011), Time Warriors (2007), Tokyo Drifter (2016), Tool (2012, dingbats of tools), Toon Town Industrial (2005, comic book font), Tower Ruins (2014: stencil), Tracer (2015), Trajia (2008, a techno/stencil/athletic lettering family), TransAmerica (2015), Traveler (2008), Travelicons (2009), Travesty (2003, scrawly handwriting), Trek Trooper (2008, Startrek font), Trigger Man (2013, octagonal and mechanical), Trireme (2011, Star trek family), Tristram (2008, uncial), Troopers (2011, futuristic), Trueheart (2009, Celtic), Turbo Charge (2016), Tussle (2002), Typeecanoe (hand-printed), Typhoon (2013).
- Uberholme, Uberholme Lazar (2001), UFO Hunter (2009), Ultra 911, Ultramarines (2013), Underground Rose (2014, connect-the-dots), Union Gray (2015), Unisol, United Palanets (2014), UniversalJack, Uno Estado (2009, constructivist), U.S.A., USArmy, US Army II (2013), US Marshal (2012), US Navy (2007), U.S.S. Dallas (2008), Usuzi.
- Valerius (2009, uncial), Valkyrie (2008), Valley Forge (2008), Vampire Bride (2016: Halloween font), Vampire Games (2001), VariShapes (2001), Viceroy of Deacons (2016), Vicious Hunger (2014, grunge), Victory Comics (2017), VideoStar, Vigilante Notes (2003), Viking Squad (2015, stencil), Vilmos Magyar, Vindicator (2012, techno), Virgin Hybrid (2014), voxBOX, Voortrekker Pro (2009: octagonal and athletic lettering family), Vorpal (2012: sci-fi stencil face), Vorvolaka (2013), Voyage Fantastique (2013), VX Rocket (2014, fat octagonal face), Vyper (2008, futuristic stencil).
- War Eagle (2009), Warlock's Ale (2014), War Machine, War Priest (2012), Warp Thruster (2013: military or Star Trek stencil), Warrior Nation (2011), Wars of Asgard (2009), Watchtower (2012), Weaponeer (2008, military lettering), Were-Beast (2008), Westdelphia (2015, blackletter), Western Rail (2015), Wet Works (2013, grungy stencil), Whatafont, Ensign Flandry (2003), Whiskey Bravo (2003), Whovian (2015, scanbats of all Dr. Who characters owned by the British Broadcasting Corporation), Wildcard (2011, Star trek family), Wimp Out (2004), Winter Solstice (2016), Wolf Brothers (2015), Wolf's Bane (+II, +Super-Extended, 2013), Woodgod (2013), Worldnet (great), Worm Cuisine (2016), Write Off, Writer's-Block, WyldStallyns.
- Xaphan (2003), XCryption (1999, a hacker face), X-Fighters (2014), XPED, Xcelsion (2002), Xenophobia, Xephyr, Xeppelin (2005, zeppelin dingbats), X-Grid (2008), Xiphos (2007), Xmas Xpress (2013), Xoxoxa, X-Racer (2012).
- Yahren, Yama Moto (2009: oriental simulation), Yankee Clipper (2011), Yay USA (2013), Year 2000, Year3000 (2001), Yellow Jacket (2002), Y-Files (2016), Yiroglyphics (2004), Yorstat (oriental simulation), Younger Brothers (2014), Young Frankenstein (2013), Youngtechs (2008, futuristic), Yukon Tech.
- Za's Vid (2001, pixel font), Zado (2002, dot-matrix font), Zakenstein (2011, caps only grunge), Zamboni Joe (2002, hand-printed)), Zealot (2008), Zee Lance, Zen Masters (2002, pixelish), Zeta Sentry (2009, techno/futuristic), Zollern (2013), Zombie Control (2013: a bloody paint drip face), Zone Rider, Zoologic (2009, animal dingbats), Zoomrunner (2016), Zyborgs, Zymbols.
During his studies at Falmout University in the UK, Jamie Quantrill designed the outlined typeface Streetlines (2016) in which all outlines consist of two dots connected by a continuous curve. Behance link. [Google]
Janique Le Bail
Janique Le Bail (Jellygraphers, London, UK, and Paris, France) created Jazz (2013, a rounded typeface for the publishing house Jazz), Tense (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface), Captain (2013, a modular heavy italic, renamed Capitaine), Drop (2013, based on a drop of water), and Antheor (2013, a hexagonal typeface).
Behance link. [Google]
Parisian designer of Wartype (2013), a multilined typeface with a threatening appearance. He also made Glitch (2013) and Rosée (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface).
Behance link. [Google]
Changchun, China-based designer of a connect-the-dots Chinese typeface (2014). Behance link. [Google]
[Jeff Levine: Additional typefaces]
Jeff Levine: Additional typefaces
This is a list of fonts by Jeff Levine not categorized anywhere else on my pages.
- A: Adelanto JNL (2009), Adhesive Letters JNL (2011), Adhesive Serif Letters JNL (2015), Afternoon Edition JNL (2015), Aisle Seats JNL (2006, based on letters cut by the Redikut Letter Company of Hawthorne, CA), Album Cover JNL (2008), Alleway JNL (2012, a condensed sans), Allograph JNL (2007), Alphacal JNL (2008, outlined, and like Juneway JNL, based on water-applied decals once made by the Duro Decal Company (now Duro Art Industries) of Chicago), Alton JNL (2010: a bold display sans), Amateur Printer JNL (2007, grunge), Ampersorts JNL (2011: ampersands), And So Forth JNL (2011), Anecdote JNL (2009), Arcaro JNL (2013, a calligraphic typeface based on the movie credits of the ABC TV series Naked City, 1958-1963, starring detective Frank Arcaro), Arch Creek JNL (2010, an all caps revival of Beton), Ardball (2006), Art Deco Monograms JNL (2015), Arte Critique JNL (2009), Artist Colony JNL (2009), Arts District JNL (2014), Art Student JNL (2010), Astrospy JNL (2008: techno), Awkward Gothic JNL (2008), Axelby JNL (2013).
- B: Backpage Article JNL (2010), Bal Harbour JNL (2008), Balcony Seats JNL (2007, narrow retro sans), Barricade (2011, a great shadowed caps face), Bayview JNL (2008, based on Inland Type Foundry's Studley), Best Bet JNL (2014, a slab serif redesign of Beton), Bike Decals JNL (2008), Billing and Shipping JNL (2010), Bingo Player JNL (2010), Birch Beer JNL (2008), Bit Player JNL (extra-condensed tall poster font) (2015), Bloktor Mosaik JNL (2007), Blue Parrot (2006), Bluesman JNL (2014: based on the lettering of the the blues album "I'm Jimmy Reed" released on the legendary Vee-Jay label out of Chicago), Bold Display Sans JNL (2016: based on an imge in a Speedball book), Bonehead JNL (2013, bones), Box Lunch JNL, Brass Rail JNL (2015), Brazil Nut JNL (2015), Broadcast JNL (2015), Broadletter JNL (2009), Brogado (2006), Brookside JNL (2016), Brushmark JNL (2011), Bum Steer JNL (2015), Burger Joint (2006), Burger Royale JNL (2007), Business Helpers JNL (2014).
- C: Calendar Blocks JNL (2009), Calling Card JNL (2010), Callouts JNL (2011, in Circle and Square styles; white letters on black background), Canby (2006, a squarish caps face), Candle Wax JNL (2014, based on the movie poster for Bell, Book and Candle starring James Stewart), Cast And Crew JNL (2015, condensed monoline), Cast Shadow JNL (2010), Casual Lunch JNL (2009), Casual Friday JNL (2008, roman lettering), Casual Tune JNL (2015), Catalog Serif JNL (2015), Catch Words JNL (2009), Channel Tuning JNL (1999), Channel Surfing JNL (2010), Charlies Bar BQ JNL (2008, heavy slab serif), Charmer JNL (2014), Chive Turkey JNL (2007), Circuletter JNL (2016), Ciribiribin JNL (2014), Classification JNL (2015), Classroom JNL (2009), Cling Vinyl JNL (2009), Coal Train (2004), Cocktail Hour JNL (2016, a beatnik typeface based on the opening title for the 1962 Blake Edwards film Days of Wine and Roses starring Jack Lemmon and Lee Remick), Coldfield JNL (2008), Commentary JNL (2010, almost typewriter type---easy on the eye), Concierge JNL (2014), Corkboard JNL (2010: a rounded all caps family), Cornfield JNL (2008), Crown Heights JNL (2007, slab serif caps), Cyberglass (2010, techno), Cybrox JNL (2012, grunge).
- D: Dance Hall JNL (2011), Dance Lesson JNL (2015, a wedge serif in the style of Latin Wide), Dangits JNL (2009), Decal (2006), Deco Of Tomorrow JNL (2014), Deconstructed JNL (2012), Decorative Panels JNL (2009), Deerfield JNL (2006, Bank Gothic style), Desk Jockey JNL (2008), Deskplate JNL (2011), Detention JNL (2007, hand-printed), Diamond Jim (2010), Diamondwood JNL (2015, rhombic), Disclaimer JNL (2010, condensed thin headline face), Display Inline JNL (2009), Displayced (2006, LED font), Display Roman JNL (2014), Do It Yourself JNL (2008), Doo Wop Initials JNL (2007), Doowop (2006), Dormitory Decals JNL (2009), Double Take JNL (2008), Duonor JNL (2010), Durable JNL (2016, based on a 1940s cover of a catalog for the Duro Decal Company of Chicago).
- E: Eat More Fruit JNL (2016), Edessa JNL (2009: chiseled stone look, faux Greek), Editorial Comment JNL (2009, grotesk caps-only headline face), Edits and Credits JNL (2008), Elsinor (2006), Endless Journey JNL (2009), Ensemble Inline JNL (2014), Entitled JNL (2007, squarish as in Bank Gothic), Evening Edition JNL (2009), Evening Paper JNL (2015), Expressions (smilies).
- F: Factual JNL (2010,headline face), Fairgrounds (2006), Fancy Free JNL (2016: decorative caps), Farragut JNL (2008, hairline geometric), Fastenating JNL (2012, paper clip font), Feltboard JNL (2008), Fence Post JNL (2012), Festival Nights (fancy letters), File Folder JNL (2010, Bank Gothic style family), Film Crew JNL (2009), Fincastle JNL (2011, all caps sans titling face), Flagstaff JNL (2010), Flatbush Beanery (2006), Flipboard JNL (2011), Flivver (2006, a slab-serif display font), Floor Tiles JNL (2009), Florida (2006, retro), Food Vendor JNL (2011), Fordham JNL (2011, all caps slab serif), Frankly Plain JNL and Franky Ornate JNL (2010, all caps typefaces after Franklin Gothic), Frantic Pace JNL (2016, a bouncy retro party font), French Serif Moderne JNL (2009), Freunlaven JNL (2006, psychedelic), Fun and Games (2011, a casual retro typeface redrawn from the lettering found on the cover of a 1935 Speedball Lettering Pen book).
- G: Gene Condensed JNL (2014), Generic Gothic JNL (2013: an interpretation of Franklin Gothic Condensed), Genesee JNL (2010), Gift List JNL (2016), Gift Wrap JNL (2014), Gilbert JNL (2011, after Eric Gill's sans), Go To Town JNL (casual inline type style) (2015), Greenwich Village JNL (2014), Groovy 3D Caps JNL, Groovy Happening JNL (2005, psychedelic, in the style of Action Is), Groovy Summer (2006, a casual sans), Guadalajara JNL (2014, a Mexican party font), GummedAlphabet JNL (2011), Gummed Letters JNL (2010).
- H: Halavah Twist JNL (2007; see also its extension Zydeco JNL in 2009), Hallandale (2006), Halliday JNL (2013: an outlined typeface based on Beton Open Condensed), Handbills And Posters JNL (2015), Handmade Caslon JNL (2015), Handmade Dropshadow JNL (2010), Handmade Gothic JNL (2011, inspired by lettering samples in a 1941 Speedball Lettering Pen instructional booklet), Handmade Roman JNL (2011), Hand Stamped JNL (2006, rubber stamp look), Hanford (2010, a sans headline family), Hash and Beans JNL (2007), Headstone Roman JNL (2015), Hectonoid JL (2008), Highbrow Cafetorium JNL (2009), Home Room JNL (2009), Horse Puckey JNL (2008), Hoxie JNL (2008).
- I-J: Impressionable JNL (2012, based on a rubber stamp set), Industriality JNL (2015), Informational Gothic (2013: The Wood-Regan Instruments Company (Wrico) of New Jersey manufactured for decades a line of lettering kits called the Wrico Sign Maker. With only special ink pens, plastic templates and a template guide anyone could letter clean, clear signs, posters and notices. This typefaces is based on one of those kits), Initial Seals JNL (2012), Inkpad Letters JNL (2011), Inline Lettering JNL (2011, inspired by the opening title of a classic 1940s horror film, The Invisible Man's Revenge), Innerspring JNL (2015), Interoffice Memo (2011), Intrigue JNL (2014, based on the hand-lettered movie titles from one of the William Powell / Myrna Loy Thin Man series of films), Island Time JNL (2015), Jalopy (2014), Jive Jump (2006), Jobseeker JNL (2011: hand-printed), Juneway (2006, modeled after a set of water-applied decals made by the Duro Decal Company of Chicago), Junior Printer JNL (2015), Just Great JNL (2016: angular display typeface).
- K-L: Katydid JNL (2015, a connect-the-dots typeface), Key Largo JNL (2011, all caps slab serif), Lakeland JNL (2013), Kiddie Blokz JNL (2010), Lamp Post JNL (2012, an interpretation of Post Old Style, ca. 1901), Lasting Impression JNL (2008), Late Breaking News JNL (2016, headline sans), Lecture Hall JNL (2012), Lefferts (2006, squarish display face), Les Folies JNL (2009, Victorian), Lettering Pen JNL (2015, hand-crafted), Liebestraum JNL (2014, a decorative caps font), Limited Appeal JNL (2016), Linem Up (2010), Lobby Card JNL (2010), Longbranch Initials (2006, for decorative monograms), Longacre JNL (2013, fat rounded sans), Long And Thin Initials JNL (2015), Loose Leaf JNL (2010), Love Notes JNL (2011: alphadings), Luminum JNL (2007).
- M: Made in Japan (2014), Mailbox Letters JNL (2008), Main Feature JNL (2017, a marquee sans), Mainline JNL (2014), Marble Cutter JNL (2015, based on dies used for stamping text into marble headstones or other monuments manufactured by The Vermont Marble Company (Vermarco), which operated from the 1880s until 1976), Margate JNL (2013, based on water-applied decals manufactured in 1962 by the American Decalcomania Company for Goodyear), Marking Device JNL (2014), Maryland JNL (2014), Matchbook JNL (2014: based on lettering on a matchbook from the Carrousel Restaurant in Miami Beach), Mayville JNL (2009), McCadden JNL (2013, inspired by the hand-lettered credits for the George Burns and Gracie Allen Show [1950-1958]), Meal Ticket JNL (2008, squarish), Merchandiser JNL (2010), Merchandising JNL (2014, brush signage script), Millport (2006, squarish display face), Misdirection JNL (2009), Mixed Messages JNL (2007, ransom note), Mocombo JNL (2010, an African look typeface that is a slightly modified version of one of the numerous alphabets created by the late Alf R. Becker for Signs of the Times Magazine during the period of the 1930s through the 1950s), Model Railroad JNL (2015), Moderator JNL (2013), Modern Appliances JNL (2014), Monoline Rounded JNL (2014), Monthly Meeting JNL (2013), Monthly Newsletter JNL (2011), Morning Paper JNL (2015), Morningside Heights JNL (2015), Morningstar JNL (2012, named after Jeff's friend, Estella Dawn Roberts of Stella Roberts Fonts), Movieland JNL (2008), Movie Night JNL (2011), Moving Message JNL (2015, dot matrix typeface), Musical Arrangements JNL (2014), Musical Score JNL (2015).
- N: Naroid Initials JNL (2010, one of the most ultra-compressed sets of initials available in digital type), Narrow Minded JNL (2014), National Spirit JNL (2009), Newark JNL (2014: a strong slab serif), Newsbreak JNL (2008), Newsbreaker JNL (2016; a vintage newspaper titling typeface), Newshawk JNL (2007, a condensed sans), Newsprint JNL (2011), Newsreel Caps JNL (2014), Newsworthy JNL (2011: a condensed headline sans), Nightcap JNL (2011), Nighthawk JNL (2009, a retro headline sans), Nondescript JNL (2012), Nouveau Roundcorner JNL (2015), Nouveau Yorke JNL (2015), Now Playing JNL (2010).
- O: Oblogram JNL (2008, techno), Occidental Tourist JNL (2009), Odditype JNL (2006, computer simulation), Off The Wall JNL (2008). Old Bodoni Wide JNL (2016).
- P-Q: Packaged Goods JNL (2016), Park Slope JNL (2014), Parfum de Paris JNL (2014), Paint Store JNL (2006), Parkitechture (2006), Part and Parcel JNL (2009), Partial Eclipse JNL (2012), Patriotica JNL (2011, American flag face), Pavement JNL (2010, based on the extra-condensed lettering used on roadway information signs as revised by the U.S. Government in 2000), Pendraw Roman (2006), Penmanshift JNL (2006, ronde style), Performer JNL (2014, re-drawn from condensed hand lettering found on a piece of vintage sheet music), Personal Note JNL (2011), Picz JNL (2009), Pillow Puff JNL (2008, fluffy and cloud-like lettering), Pistol Twelve JNL (2008), Pitkin JNL (2006, a hand-lettered sans), Plastic Display JNL (2010, sketched from photo examples in an old sales promotion sheet for the Movitex Do-It-Yourself Plastic Sign Kit by Pryor Marking Products of Chicago), Plastic Template JNL (2011), Pleasantville JNL (2012, a condensed slab serif), Pocket Initials JNL (2008), Podunk JNL (2007), Pool Deck JNL (2015), Popstix JNL (2013), Pop Tune JNL (2014), Popularity JNL (2014, after Radiant), Port Of Call JNL (2015), Postal JNL (2009, white on black, as on stamps), Poster Inline JNL (2014), Poster Plain JNL (2012), Prehysteric JNL (2010), Presentation JNL (2011, a slabby family), Press Run JNL (2015, a reinterpretation of the classic typeface Cheltenham Condensed), Pricing Labels JNL (2010), Printed Letters (2006, made from stamped impressions made by a 1940s childrens sign making set), Printing Set JNL (2006, based on a rubber stamp alphabet), Printing Sorts JNL (2009), Prismatiq JNL (2009, shadow face), Promotional Copy JNL (2012), Proofreader JNL (2011, a rounded slab serif face), Prospect Heights JNL (2015), Public Notice JNL (2009), Public Transportation JNL (2008), Public Utility JNL (2012), Public Works JNL (2007: emulates the hand-cut lettering silk screened onto metal), Publication JNL (2010, a revival of DeVinne, 1890), Punch Tape JNL (2016, dot matrix font), Quick Response JNL (2015, based on QR codes), Quorfid JNL (2010).
- R: Raccoon Coat JNL (2014), Rail Bum JNL (2016, basically Morris Fuller Benton's Hobo with slab serifs added), Record Jacket JNL, Recreation JNL (2013, outlined shadow face), Red Border Labels JNL (2015), Rendering (2011, architectural draftman's lettering), Reprint JNL (2013), Restaurant And Lounge JNL (2015, hand-crafted), Retail Merchant (2006), Retro Resort JNL (2011), Reverberation JNL (2011, horizontally striped face), Reverse Calendar Blocks JNL (2011), Rockaway JNL (2006, titling sans), Roma Initial Caps JNL (2009), Rough Print JNL (2012, rubber stamp lettering), Roundpoint Pen JNL (2011, based on instructional lettering found in an old Speedball Pen textbook), Roughshod (2006), Rural Route JNL (2010), Rustic Inn JNL (2014).
- S: Salad Bar JNL (2013), Sales Pitch JNL (2014), Sales Slip JNL (2013), Same Old English JNL (2010, blackletter), Sandcastle JNL (2011), Sans Poster Bold + 3D, Savings And Loan JNL (2014), School Project JNL (2015, based on self-adhesive poster board letters once made by the E-Z Letter Stencil Company and sold under the name Quik Stik), Sea Cruise JNL (2015), Scoreboard JNL (2014: dot matrix typeface), Screentext JNL (2010, pixel), Second Impression JNL (2008), Sennetarium JNL (2008, after lettering in a Charlie Chaplin movie), Sentzoff Coupon (2006, stitched), Sew What JNL (2010, stitching face), Shareholder JNL (2015), Shelf Numbers JNL (2008), Shicken Zoop JNL (2008, Hebrew), Shipping Carton JNL (2012), Sign and Poster JNL (2009, die-cut letters), Shopkeeper JNL (2010, after a a vintage rubber stamp sign and chart printing set), Short Subject JNL (2016, based on some hand-lettered title cards from various vintage Columbia Pictures two-reel comedies), Sign Template JNL (2015, based on one of the many plastic lettering guides manufactured by the now-defunct Wright-Regan Instrument Company also known as Wrico), Simplicity JNL (2014), Simply Grotesk JNL (2012, Peignotian), Sleuth JNL (2013, after the trailer for the 1936 movie After The Thin Man), Slim Chance JNL (2015, an ultra-narrow font based on an image of vintage packaging for Aquapruf Ear Drum Protectors), Slim Nouveau JNL (2017), Snack Shop JNL (2007, the retro diner look in a bold outline face), Snorkel JNL (2014), Socialite JNL (2009), Soda Fountain JNL (2015, bilined), Solid Serif JNL (2014), Songbook JNL (2014), Song Plugger JNL (2014), Song Publisher JNL (2015), Song Stylist JNL (2016), Southwest Serenade JNL (2015), SplintersJL (2004), Sport Shaded JNL (2009), Spring Fashion JNL (2010), Spur Handlettered JNL (2008), Squarity JNL (2008), Stamp of Approval JNL (2007), Stamped Metal JNL (2012, beveled), Starlight Sans, Stellator JNL (2006, a high-tech modular font), Stonecut JNL (2014), Store Tags JNL (2011), Streeter JNL (2013, based on Beton Bold Condensed), Sunlight JNL, Sunny South JNL (2015), Supporting Cast JNL (2011), Swing Band JNL (2013: inspired by the title lettering from "Hi-De-Ho", a 1930s all-black cast film starring legendary bandleader Cab Calloway).
- T: Tabloid Press JNL (2015), Take Charge JNL (2016, based on the opening title card for the 1936 film The Charge of the Light Brigade starring Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland, Donald Crisp and David Niven), Tallahassee Chassis JNL (2007, modeled from a toy rubber stamp set imported from Japan), Tall And Narrow JNL (2015), Tamiami JNL (2009, Victorian, known as "Cuba"), Tea Bag JNL (2013), Tea Time JNL (2014), Technerd JNL (2011, a thin technical/mechanical face), Technopen JNL (2013: a rounded techno sans from a 1929 instructional booklet for the Esterbrook Drawlet Pens), Terrace JNL (2015), Terror JNL, That Stuff JNL (2009), Theater Lights JNL (2014), Theatrics JNL (2009, 3d face), Thin Mint JNL (2011), Thinly Disguised JNL (2016), Three Day Pass JNL (2009), Tiler JNL (2012, a gridded face), Title Block Sans JNL (2011, an avant-garde titling face), Too Much Information JNL (2007), Top Billing JNL (2008, dot matrix), Toucan Tango JNL (2007, multiline face), Tough Guy (2006, shaded titling face), Tough Stuff JNL (2008), Toyprint JNL (2009, grunge), Trade Journal JNL (2010), Trade Printer JNL (2007, Victorian-era sans emulation), Transactive JNL (2007, dot matrix), Tribal Council JNL (2011, jungle lettering), Trilium JNL (2010, triline face), Tropicano JNL (2013, a wavy typeface), Tunesmith JNL (2014, Victorian), Twelve Oaks (2006), Two Cents Plain JNL (2012), Two Reeler JNL (2006; see also its follow-up typeface Positive Vibe JNL, 2007, both modeled after title cards of an early Charlie Chaplin movie), Type Catalog (2011, bilined all caps face), Typesetter JNL (2011), Type Vendor JNL (2012), Typewriter Sans JNL (2015), Type Wronger JNL (2013, old typewriter typeface).
- U-V: Unpretentious JNL (2014), Urmeba JNL (2012, named after amoebas and codesigned with Ray Larabie; a barf font), Used Cars (2012), Utica JNL (2010, squarish all caps face), Vehicle JNL (2010, a condensed block font as for car plates), Vendor JNL (2010, Victorian era ribbon face), Vertical Roundpoint JNL (2011, found in a 1941 edition of the Speedball Lettering Pen instruction book and re-drawn digitally by Jeff Levine), Vintage Designs JNL (2009, dingbat which has some fists), Vintage Price Tags JNL (2015), Vododeo JNL (2014).
- W: Washington Heights JNL (2016), Wavely (2010), Weeneez JNL (2011, wiener-shaped glyhs), Welcome Home JNL (2009), Werble JNL (2010), Whoosh JNL (2007), Wild About Myself JNL (2015), Willoughby JNL (2006, based on 1950s toothpaste lettering), Window Sign JNL (2013), Wine Cellar JNL (2014), Winery JNL (2012: a soft-serifed caps face), Wire Mesh JNL (2009), Work Force JNL (2011), Wynwood JNL (2009).
- X-Y: Yard Sale JNL (2013), Yargo JNL (2009, hand-printed), Yayazout JNL (2008, fun titling face), Yorso Square JNL (2007).
- Z: Zera JNL (2007, intersecting rings), Zodor JNL (2010), Zoning Department JNL (2012), Zydeco JNL (2009).
During her studies at UEMG (Universidade do Estado de Minas Gerais), Jenifer Abad (Belo Horizionte, Brazil) created an untitled connect-the-dots typeface (2014). [Google]
North Carolina-based creator of the hand-printed typeface Hello Firstie (2012). In 2015, she designed HelloEtchASketch (iFontMaker) and Hola Annie Wide (iFontMaker). In 2016, she designed the hand-crafted typefaces Hello Billionaire, HelloChitChat (+X), HelloAloha, HelloCartoon, HelloCasual, HelloCeratops, HelloEngineer, HelloEsliScript, HelloFireworks, HelloHandMeDown, HelloHotcakes, HelloIshBig, HelloJourney, HelloJumpingJacks, HelloKennedy, HelloKindergarten, HelloLiza, HelloLori, HelloLucy, HelloMaddox, HelloMakerspace, HelloAmazing, HelloAnnie, HelloAsparagus, HelloBasic, HelloBeMyPenPal, HelloBestDay, HelloBigBen, HelloBoomerang, HelloBoyfriend, HelloBubbleButt (connect-the-dots style), HelloCake, HelloDoodlePrint, HelloDoodles, HelloDotStick (connect-the-dots style), HelloEllie, HelloEtchASketch (sketched typeface), Hello Zipper, Hello Tracer, Hello Wordsmith, Hello Stitches, Hello Pumpkin, Hello Blueprint, Hello Ruhdonkulc, Hello Zombie, Hello Typewriter Thin, Hello Katie, Hello Sansa North, Hello Starbucks, Hello Brag Tags, HelloMissThang, HelloPicasso, HelloPippi, HelloPlayground, HelloPoolNoodle, HelloPopcorn, HelloQueenie, HelloRecess, HelloRuhdonkulous, HelloScarecrow. Dafont link. Home page. iFontMaker link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Rugby, UK, who created the great geometric display typeface Geodot (2015), as well as a connect-the-dots typeface. [Google]
Joan Ramon Pastor Rovira
Dortmund, Germany-based designer of the connect-the=dots typeface Messed Up (2015). Behance link. [Google]
John Andrew Spinnenweber
During his studies in Miami, FL, John Andrew Spinnenweber created the connect-the-dots font Connect (2014), which was inspired by circuit boards. [Google]
Seoul-based designer of Talking Font (2013, squarish and modular), Adel (2014, avant-garde sans) and an untitled connect-the-dots typeface (2014). Behance link. [Google]
British creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation (2013). [Google]
Toledo, Spain-based graphic designer. He used the positions of the stars to create connect-the-points letters in his Constellation typeface (2012). He also made a nice icon set called War Signs (2012). [Google]
Centerville / Dayton, OH-based designer of the hand-crafted typeface pair Parks Sans and Parks Script (2016), the hand-crafted slab serif typeface Trail Ranger (2016, +Shadow), the curvy hand-crafted stencil typeface Drink Up (2016), and the wood emulation sans typeface Ohio (2016).
Typefaces from 2017: Offhand (textured 3d layered font), Whimsy (connect-the-dots), Rosie Script, Rosie Sans, Brace Slab (vintage lettering with and without spurs). Behance link. Creative Market link. [Google]
Julia Hanna Chea
Communication Design student at Parsons the New School for Design in NYC in 2013. Creator of the connect-the-dots font Wanderer (2013, Friday Fonts). [Google]
Brazilian designer associated with Mono Artes Graficas in Sao Paulo. Creator of Mandinga at Burritos do Brasil (1998). Other typefaces by Dui include Jardelina (connect the dots face), GK (stencil), Burti (sans), Original (shadowed caps), Nitra Mono (techno), Samakaka (organic sans), Ngola (stencil), Kapital, Federal, Secreta, and Esportiva.
Fontspace link. Dafont link. Behance link. [Google]
Communication Design student at Parsons the New School for Design in NYC in 2013. Creator of the connect-the-dots font Clutch (2013). [Google]
During her studies at Falmouth University (Falmouth, UK), Kerry Williams created the connect-the-dots typeface Formulaic (2015). [Google]
Born in Missouri in 1979, Kimberly moved first to Texas and later (in 2007) to China, and most recently, to Orlando, FL. She made some free fonts (often handwriting styles), and also ran a personal handwriting font service [those fonts have names that start with KGD]. MyFonts link. FontSquirrel link. Home page. Fontspace link. Dafont link. Fontsy link. Abstract Fonts link. Fontspring link. Klingspor link. Google Web Font Directory link. Creative Market link. Family home page. Her fonts, by year:
- 2007: The grunge typefaces XiaoGao, More-than-Enough, Eat More Chocolate, JoyfulJuliana (2007, and its Pro version, 2010), LoveYaLikeASister, Colourmepurple, KingcooLKC and You Are Loved (in 2009, Roger S. Nelsson completed it to You Are Loved Pro). She also made the handwriting typefaces Patient Paige, Promised Freedom, Xiao Gao, Complete in Him (made into a commercial Pro version by Roger S. Nelsson), Burst My Bubble (commercialized at CheapProFonts as Burst My Bubble Pro), JustMeAgainDownHere, Surrendered Heart, It Ain't Rocket Science (in 2010, Roger S. Nelsson made a Pro version at CheapProFonts), Sue-Ellen-Francisco, and the curly Jheri Curls and Tuna-and-Hot-Dogs-on-Rye.
- 2008: the handwriting typefaces Come Unto Me and Loved by the King.
- 2009: BattyGirl, Bina Bina, Lollipop, NeverLetGo, Scrogglet, Sunshine In My Soul, YooHaeMool, Celebrate The Day (extended by Roger S. Nelsson in 2009 to Celebrate The Day Pro), Mighty To Save, King Kool KC Pro (kid's hand; done with Roger S. Nelsson, CheapProFonts).
- 2010: Shelter Me (handwriting), Elizajane (handwriting), Written on his hands (handwriting), Contrary Mary (hand-printed), Shining Like Stars (hand-printed), Give You Glory, Nothing You Could Do, Who Needs Consistency, happyhanneke, Zeyada, He Formed My heart, Change Tomorrow Today, Frangipani Rose, Blocked Off, Throw My Hands Up In The Air, Indie Flower, You Wont Bring Me Down, Addis Ababa, Cedarville Pnkfun (1 Cursive, 1 Print), Swanky and Moo Moo, Husband of the Millennium, Soggy Kitten, The Truth of a Thousand Lies, Soli Deo Gloria, Annie Use Your Telescope, Waiting for the Sunrise, La Belle Aurore, Airplanes In The Night Sky Pro, Dawbing of a new day, Shadows into light (+Two), Covered by your grace, Architect's Daughter.
- 2011: A Safe Place to Fall, Shark in the Water, Architects Daughter (architectural lettering), A Year Without Rain, My Hands Are Holding You, Discover Beauty, Lavender Lime, Later Allie-gator, You Found Me, I missed you, Kate The Great, Pizza Is My Favorite, A Hundred Miles, Hanging by a thread, My Lucky Penny, Jar of hearts, Never grow up, My Lucky Penny, Beautiful Every Time, Never Say Never, Swanky and Moo Moo, Over the Rainbow, Sue Ellen San Francisco, Pineapple Delight, Viva La Vida, The Only Exception, Written in the stars, we are broken, The Only Exception, Brick by boring brick, She paints me blue, Beautiful every time, Jar of hearts, Dancing in the Minefields, My Hands are Holding You, You Found Me, Blessings through raindrops, Stars from our eyes, From where you are, Throw my hands up in the air, The great escape, Today I Feel (emoticons), La belle Aurore, Cedarville Cursive, Coming home, Learning to trust, Viva La Vida, Janda Siesta Sunrise, Janda Curlygirl Chunky, Janda Curlygirl Pop, Janda Sparkle and Shine, Janda Love and Rain, Janda Fabulous, Janda Capslock, Janda Siesta Sunset, Janda Snickerdoodle Serif, Janda Everyday Casual, Janda Curlygirl Serif (hand-printed blackboard bold font), Janda Curlygirl Chunky, Janda Romantic, Janda Scrapgirl Dots, Janda Quick Note, Talking to the moon, Set fire to the rain, KG Shadow of the day, Just realize, Ignite the light, Love ya like a sister, Loved by the king, Give you glory, KG small town southern girl, KG Shadow of the day, Gloria Hallelujah, KG Sunny Afternoon, KG Hope for a cure, Janda Polkadot, Janda Capslock, KG June Bug, KG Fall For You, KG Luck of the Irish, KG Domo Is My Favorite, Gloria Hallelujah, KG Love You Through It (2011), KG Shadow of the Night (2011), KG Keep Your Head Up (2011), KG Dancing on the rooftop (2011), KG Party on the Rooftop (2011), KG Like A Skyscraper, KG Mulally, KG God Gave Me You, KG Les Bouquinistes de Paris (neatly hand-printed), Janda Swirlygirl (curly), Janda Sparkle and Shine, Janda Lova and Rain (curly), The Great Escape, KG Legacy of Virtue, KG Sweet N Sassy, KG Legacy of Virtue, Just Realize, KG Like a skyscraper, Janda Christmas Doodles, Just Realize, Janda Everyday Casual, Janda Snickerdoodle Serif, Love Ya Like A Sister (sketch face), The Only Exception, KG Luck of the Irish, Janda Fabulous, KG God Gave Me You, KG You Wont Bring Me Down, Set Fire To The Rain, KG You Wont Bring Me Down, KG Mercy in the morning, KG Heart Doodles, KG Skinny Latte.
- Typefaces from 2012: Janda Apple Cobbler, Janda Swirly Twirly, Janda Manatee, Architect's Daughter (2012, a blueprint style typeface), Janda Polkadot (2012), Shadows Into Light (2012, architectural style: see Google Web Fonts), Never Let Go, Janda Spring Doodles, Beautiful every time, Janda scrapgirl Dots, Written in the stars, Nothing you could say, KG Ray of Sunshine, More than enough, A hundred miles, Waiting for the sunrise, Janda Safe and Sound, Janda Silly Monkey, Janda Quirkygirl (curly font), From where you are (paint brush face), KG Empire of Dirt, KG Strawberry Limeade, KG A Thousand Years, Janda Amazing Grace, Janda Happy Day, Janda Elegant Handwriting (connected script), KG Somebody that I used to know, KG Kiss me slowly (curly), KG Call me maybe, KG Two is better than one, KG Ten Thousand Reasons, KG Beautiful Ending (grunge), KG Payphone (a nice cleanly hand-printed typeface), Janda Shine Your Light On Us, KG Beautiful Ending, KG Ten Thousand Reasons (chalkboard font), KG Only Hope, KG Eyes Wide Open (connected script), KG All Things New (high-contrast script face), KG Change This Heart (monolined and informal), Janda Stylish Script, KG Be Still and Know, KG Seven Sixteen, KG This is not goodbye, Janda Someone Like You, KG One Thing, KG I Like To Move It, KG Makes You Stronger, Janda As Long As You Love Me, KG The Fighter, KG Chasing Pavements (textured typeface), KG Always a Good Time, KG Grace for Today, KG Turning Tables (brush script), KG Falling Slowly, KG One More Night, KG Attack of the Robots, KG Ways to Say Goodbye (an upright script---one of her best typefaces to date), KG Janda Truly Madly Deeply, Janda Closer To Free, Ignite The Light, Janda Cheerful Script, Janda Hide and Seek, Janda Flower Doodles (a very useful dingbat set), Janda Celebration Script (swashy script), KG What the teacher wants, KG True Colors (connect-the-dots font), KG True Colors, Janda Closer to Free (chunky script), KG How Many Times, KG Behind These Hazel Eyes, KG Lego House (monoline rounded sans), KG Covered by your grace, KG Follow you into the world, KG Dark Side, KG Part of Me (neatly printed typeface), KG Begin Again, KG Cold Coffee, KG Something To Believe In (a stamped font).
- Typefaces from 2013: KG The Last Time, KG Feeling 22, Today I Feel (smilies), KG Primary Penmanship (a very clean rounded hand-printed typeface), KG Teacher Helpers (dingbats), KG Fractions (geometric dingbats), KG Flavor and Frames, KG Primary Dots (school font), KG Build A Game, KG Faith Hope and Love, KG As The Deer, KG Just Give Me A Reason, KG Girl on Fire, KG Daylight, KG I Want Crazy, KG Flavor and Flames Two, KG Flavor and Flames Three, KG Flavor and Flames Four, KG Flavor and Flames Five, KG Skinny Love, KG Traditional Fractions, KG Hard Candy, KG Alphabet Regurgitation, KG Second Chances (sketched typeface), KG Math Bar Models, KG Next to You (sketched typeface), KG Next to Me (+Sketched), KG Love Somebody, KG Beneath Your Beautiful, KG Primary Italics (school font, lined and regular), KG Wake Me Up (typewriter type), KG A Little Swag, KG Royals, KG What Does The Fox Say, KG Drops of Jupiter, KG Let Her Go, KG Why You Gotta Be So Mean, KG Tangled Up In You (sketched typeface), KG Chasing Cars, KG Melonheadz, KG Let Her Go (+outline and athletic lettering styles), KG By The Grace of God, KG Counting Stars, KG Christmas Trees, KG Bless Your Heart.
- Typefaces from 2014: KG Summer Sunshine, KG Say Something, KG I and Love and You, KG Corner of the Sky (rounded Comic Sans lookalike), KG All of Me (letterpress emulation), KG Flavor and Frames Six, KG Flavor and Frames Seven, KG Happy, KG First Time In Forever, KG Defying Gravity (white on black letters), KG When Oceans Rise, KG Summer Sunshine (shadowed and arched poster lettering), KG Primary Whimsy, Janda Stylish Monogram, KG Modern Monogram, KG Already Home, KG Only Human, KG Miss Kindergarten, KG Arrows, KG No Regrets, KG Broken Vessels Sketch (sketched typeface), KG Manhattan Script, KG I Need A Font, KG Shake It Off, KG All of the Stars, KG-I-Need-A-Heart-Font, KG Red Hands (plump rounded sans), KG Blank Space (a typeface with metallic texture), KG Thank You Stamp, KG Tribeca Stamp, KG Candy Cane Stripe.
Typefaces from 2015: Janda Stylish Script, KG Chelsea Market Script, KG Adipose Unicase, KG Geronimo Blocks, KG Miss Speechy IPA (covers the entire phonetic alphabet), KG Thinking Out Loud, KG Tightrope, Kg Pdx Bridgetown, KG Camden Market Script (watercolor brush), KG Neatly Printed, KG PDX Blocks, KG Summer Storm, KG A Teeny Tiny Font, KG Piece By Piece, KG Sorry Not Sorry.
Typefaces from 2016: KG Miss Kindy Collection, KG Satisfied Script, KG Who Tells Your Story, KG Life Is Messy, KG Inimitable Original, KG Eliza Schuyler Script.
Typefaces from 2017: KG Rise Up.
Creative Market link. Google Plus link. [Google]
German designer in Recklinghausen, Germany of First Strike (2008, FontStruct) and First Strike Spaced, a grid-overlay of First Strike. Other FontStruct fonts from 2008: Aria Penci Roman (sketched font), Canned Heat (dingbats), Guttermouth (slab serif), Guttermouth Spaced (dashed version), Guttermouth Bold, Bloc Party Outline Shadowed, BabyBaby (toy blocks), Possibly Winged Polepieces, Skylines, Canned Heat, Simplicity, Stadium, Brussels (inspired by the Atomium), Cardboarder (nice 3d face), Crazytown (a Western font, an hommage to Maurice de Bevere, creator of Lucky Luke, 1923-2001), Itallica, Orica*cut, Orica, Pavement, Moduli, Tinka, Tinka Filled, Moduli, Loreylane, FS United One, (gorgeous sketched letters), babybaby, bellevue, bloc-party-outline-shadowed, brussels-contourized, elceedee, eurofiction, horrorhouse, plenum, scratch-me-if-you-can, simplicity, skylines, sophia---superlight (hairline), stadium, werkshalle (Ferrari lettering font?), schachmatt (stitching font).
In 2009, he added Terence Kill (blackletter), Cellophone, Amanerd (texture face), Drenama, Poster Classic, Midnight Diner, Sunburst, Signo, Multiverse (Basic, Striped, Alaska, Couch), Pointless Task, Broadway (dotted outline), Mostly, Terence Kill (blackletter), Pole Position (dot matrix), Antares 37 (Startrek font), Figure Collection Part 1 (dingbats), and College Pornmag.
In 2010, he made Motown Motel, Olympic Spirit (dot matrix outlined), Cyclobe Pro (octagonal), Gappy, Burtonesque.
In 2011, he FontStructed the gorgeous typeface Vuvuzela, Dance (dancing men), and Zapotek (elliptical face), Asgardian, Legendary (eleven movie stars).
In 2012, he created CMND (outline face) and Equinoxe.
In 2013, Christoph made the crayon font Grungarian and Histamic.
Typefaces from 2014: FS Dark Shogun, FS Galaxy Epsilon (3d font), FS Tigerwood (striped font), FS Orica Stencil, FS Moduli, FS Underworld (blackletter), FS Pointless Task (dot matrix font), FS Horrorhouse, FS Werkshalle (one of my favorite fonts in this collection), FS Brussels (connect-the-dots typeface inspired by the Atomium), FS Skylines, FS Signo, FGS Orica, FS Plenum, FSAntares37, FS Old Brewhouse, FS Commander.
Dafont link. [Google]
During her studies at Huddersfield University, Dewsbury, UK-based Klaudyna Joczyn designed the connect-the-dots typeface Slavia (2016), which is based on Slavic mythology and culture. Behance link. [Google]
Artist in Piraeus, Greece, b. 1999, who designed the free spooky typeface Klinge Death Brush (2015) and the connect-the-dots typeface Technolines (2015). [Google]
Christophe Chelmis is the designer with Olivier Chabanis at KolleBolle in Lyon of the connect-the-dots typefaces 0Pointe-AFaire (2004) and 0Pointe-Fait (2004). He also made A Croker (2006, apple dingbats), 3 Stars (2006), Au Point (2006) and Au Karre (2006, pixel simulation). No downloads. At Dafont, you can download 0Pointe-AFaire (2004) and 0Pointe-Fait (2004). [Google]
New Delhi-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Interstellar (2015). This typeface was finished during her studies at Srishti School of Art Design and Technology. [Google]
Graphic designer in Lodz, Poland. Creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Dot Line (2014). [Google]
Andrei Olaru (Kreativ Font, Bucharest, Romania, b. 1979) created the simplistic hand-printed typefaces Ultra, Ga Goo (connect-the-dots face), Maria, Andrei and Oceania in 2013. Gross (2013) emulates a stone age look. Toranaga is an Asian bamboo stick typeface that was inspired by James Clavell's Shogun. Other typefaces include Handa (2014), Oceania and Andrei Pro (2014), which are all hand-printed.
Kreativ Font is also a free font download site.
Dafont link. Behance link. Creative Market link. [Google]
Kreativ Font (Bucharest, Romania) is run by Andrei Olariu. Andrei made the hand-crafted connect-the-dots spermatozoid typeface GaGoo (2014) and the hand-crafted Andrei Pro (2014). Creative Market link. [Google]
Torontonian designer of some interesting caps in which opposite counter are filled by competing graphical elements: K, S. While studying at the Ontario College of Art and Design University in Toronto, she created the connect-the-dots geometric typeface Interfuse (2013).
Newer Behance link. [Google]
Milan-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Parisienne (2016). [Google]
UK-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Aunty Lils Dots (2013).
Dafont link. [Google]
Budapest, Hungary-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Stellar (2014). [Google]
Amman, Jordan-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation (2014). [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the Cyrillic connect-the-dots typefaces Eyeye (2015) and Fire Sans (2015), which were school projects at HSE Art and Design School. She also created thge colorful blocky typeface TwoPic (2015). [Google]
Luis Jaramillo (LJ Design Studios, Monteria, Colombia; b. 1993) created these free typefaces in 2014: AGreaterFoundation-Bold, Capella-Century, CapellaRockIII-Bold, Decasmini, Dolgan, LJStudiosGF, LuisSmartTX-Bold, Melinett1, Parallels, ThePowerlessRise, WallIT-Bold. In 2015, he made the decorative connect-the-dots caps typeface Night of Music, the great slab serif titling typeface Inicio and the extremely tall x-height logotype Lidea National Fontype, the alchemic occult typeface Zilap Geometrik, the sans typeface Fina, and the headline / poster sans family Silver (Regular, Forte, Grunge). The current list of fonts: AoceanbetweenUS, AGreaterFoundation-Bold, AJourney, AnewHeardDecorative, AsILayDyingLogoFont, Beforeandafther-Bold, Blade, CapellaRockIII-Bold, Capella-Century, CapellaRock-LJDesignStudios-Bold, CapellaRockIII-Bold, Condemnedtoyourlove, DZTypography-Zilap-Bold, DZTypography-Zilap, Darkpast, Decas-Bold, DecasII, Decasmini, Dolgan, EarthDry (2014, glaz krak font), Fina (thin sans logotype), Forsaken, Lacalle6, IS-BoldItalic, IS-Bold, IS-Italic, IS-Thin, IS, Logo, LJPromiseDarck, LJStudiosMB, LJStudiosMFJH, LJStudiosMNS, LJStudiosMNS2, LJStudiosMonitorIS-MAYUS, LJStudiosMonitorIS-MAYUSMinus, Leven, Leven, LordZeDD-LJStudios, LordZeDD3-Bold, LorenaGalarcio, LorenaGalarcio, LorettoGrafic-Bold, LorettoGrafic-Italic, LuisSmartTX-Bold, LuisSmatTXNormal-Bold, MarlenThePonderosa, MeliVargas, Melinett1, Melinett2, Melinett3, MyBrush, NeoLR, NovedosaStick-Italic, Overcome, Parallels, ParalyzedSkyandMoon-LJ-designStudios-Grunge, PenetrationOut-Deformed, PenetrationOut-Grunge, Pequeita, Pizcas, PowerDark-Bold, ShadowsofSecurity, SilverDust, SilverForteGrunge-Grunge, SilverForte, Sincedust, TRG-Zilap, The Dark (spooky), TheSoundofTruth-Grunge, TheSoundofTruth-smooth, ThePowerlessRise, ThroughStruggle, WallIT, WritingMemories, ZILAPGEOMETRIK, ZulmCool, redout, thedark, withindestruction.
Typefaces from 2016: Zilap Urban (hipster style), First Christmas (snowy font), Shadows of Security, Hellion (textured), Blade, This Is Who We Are (grungy sans), GE Body (a sharp-edged sans), IS (unfortunately named, IS stands for Independent Style; it is a techno sans), Start With Today, The Sound of Truth, Zilap Geometrik, Silver Forte Grunge, Leal (monoline sans), The Frontman (free), The Frontman 2 (free), Primera (caps only sans), Zilap Oriental (oriental simulation typeface).
Typefaces from 2017: Ligera Rouden.
Behance link. Fontspace link. Blogspot link. Dafont link. Newest Behance link. [Google]
Saint-Pierre-lès-Elbeuf, Rouen, France-based creator of the free typefaces Bloom (2012, alphadings), AMS Trame (2012), Imbroglio (2012), Bitume (2012), Mirage (2012, a 3d shadow face), Quincaille (2012), Brimborion (2011, +Fou), Babiole (2012, fat finger face), and Pacotille (2011).
In 2012, he made the rounded monoline sans families Sornette, Imbroglio, and Rogaton, as well as the gorgeous art deco family Bonafetti.
Typefaces from 2013: Motscroizes, Trognes (dingabts), Boutefeu (matchstick font), Mordu, Domino (dymo label style), Hiatus (a vintage poster font), Brouillis (white on black letters), Bavure (a grungy dymo label font), Tipois (curves and dots face).
Pleine Page is his home page. Dafont link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Prague who made the connect-the-dots typeface Bodka (2013). [Google]
Ludi Sun (New York City) created several experimental typefaces in 2013, including one based on a grid of circles, and a connect-the-dots typeface. Lolo (2013) is a delightful fat titling face. [Google]
Spanish multimedia designer who created the modular connect-the-dots style typeface Nodo in 2013. Another Behance link. [Google]
Designer in Minneapolis, MN. He created Viatrace (2013), which is a decorative connect-the-dots geometric typeface for use in design applications requiring high-tech flair. [Google]
Guadalajara, Mexico-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Flabelo (2014). [Google]
During her studies in Amiens, France, Margot Bayol created a gothic, an experimental and a geometric star-studded typeface (2015). [Google]
Maria Cecilia Grace Garcia
At Asia Pacific College, Makati, The Philippines-based Maria Cecilia Grace Garcia designed the connect-the-dots decorative typeface Constant Point (2016). [Google]
Maria Dolgich (Tomsk, Russia) created Astron (2013), a constellation connect-the-dots typeface, and the chromatic p[ixelish typeface Zoom Zoom Stage (2013). In 2015, she designed the chromatic typeface Jazzy, and in 2016 the 3d typeface Open Space and the experimental typefaces Sever and Ellipse. Behance link. [Google]
During her design studies, Maria Gnezdilova (Herning, Denmark) created the connect-the-dots typeface Lisbon Metro (2014), the Lisboa Metro Font. [Google]
Marie Van Belleghem
Designer in Brussels, who created the connect-the-dot font Point DIN (2013). [Google]
London-based designer of the experimental typefaces Poliedric (2015) and Network (2015). Behance link. [Google]
Moscow-based designer of a connect-the-dots typeface in 2016. [Google]
German designer of these typefaces:
Klingspor link. [Google]
Visual communication student at IADT in Dublin, who created many highly experimental geometric typefaces in 2014, including Molecule Type, Destruct, D-Struct, Con-Nect, and Constellation Type.
Behance link. [Google]
During her industrial design studies in Monterrey, Mexico, Melina Ontiveros created the lively hand-crafted typeface Kismet (2015). [Google]
Creator of the free hand-drawn typefaces Blackbird (2013), Spotful (2013, connect-the-dots) and Great Idea (2013). [Google]
[Scorpy Design Studio]
During her studies at the University of Applied Sciences in Trier, Germany, Michelle Missler created a modular typeface family called Heyke (2013). This techno typeface may have been influenced by the shapes of Eames furniture. Heyke Schmuck has added dots and looks from a distance like a connect-the-dots typeface. [Google]
Aka Mikomix, her real name is Michelle Karla Sumulong, b. Anchorage, Alaska. Mikko grew up in Antipolo City in the Philippines, went to college back in Anchorage, Alaska, lived in New York City, took a two-year break in Alaska, and now resides in Manila / BGC in the Philippines.
Creator of Mix Sonatina (2016), Mix Sonata (2016), Mix Skye (2016), Mix Giants (2016), Mix Java (2016), Mix Turvy (2016), Mix Kitsch (2016), Mix Grungy (2016), Mix Amie (2016), Mix Motley (2016), Mix Mini Caps (2016), Mix Narrow (2016), Mix Wander (2016), Mix Caravelle (2016, brush script), Mix Abuzz (2016, brush script), Mix Redux (2016), Mix Sonnet (2016), Mix Yonder (2016, brush font), Mix Brush (2016), Mix Ornare (2016), Mix Klunker (2016), Mix Stitch (2016), Mix Rego (2016), Mix Freo (2016), Mix Quixotic (2015), Mix Jib (2015), Mix Fickle (2015), Mix Kitsch (2015), Mix Plump (2015), Mix Punch Out (2015), Mix Lean (2015), Mix Pisa (2015), Mix Duple (2015, bilined), Mix Swift (2015), Mix CD (2015), Mix Bamboo (2015), Mix Brescia (2015, a hand-crafted blackboard bold font), Mix CD (2015), Mix Carpathia (2015), Mix Giants (2015), Mix Squiggle (2015), Mixbrush (2015), Mix Connect Dots (2014), Mix Partial (2014), Mix Modern Outline (2014), Mix Spotted (2014), Mix Striped (2014), Mix Outline (2013), Mix Shaded (2013), Mix Cut Outs (2013), a paper cut out typeface, Mix Narrow, and Mix Serif (2013, a weathered typeface). Mix Stitch (2013) is a stitching font. Designer of the free fonts Mix Comic, MixCrosshatch, MixDemiSans, MixNarrowSerif, MixTitanica, all hand-traced designs or sketched typefaces made with iFontmaker in 2014.
Dafont link. Creative Market link. [Google]
Glen Gardner, NJ-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Rubiks (2016). [Google]
Slupsk, Poland-based group that designed a dot matrix connect-the-dots typefaces in 2014. [Google]
Matei Nichitescu (Monogram Design, Romania, and now Tønsberg, Norway) created these typefaces in 2014: Dendricula (connect-the-dots), Piper, Typewriter, Thinster, Monogram, Neon, Revolution, Printed Revolution, Halftone Revolution. In 2015, he added Designer, Chalk Bar and the hand-crafted typefaces Manufactura (ultra tall) and Olive Oil. [Google]
Caracas-based graphic designer who created the ornamental caps typeface Ganesh (2013). For the Humboldt Planetarium, he designed a constellation typeface in 2013. [Google]
Munseok Choi (Seoul, South Korea) created Dot Font in 2013. [Google]
Born in Takamatsu, Kagawa-ken, Japan, in 1984, Natsuko is a Canadian-educated graphic designer who publishes most of her typefaces at Okaycat.
She created the high school handwriting fonts Geisha Holiday (2008) and Exchange Student (2008, Okaycat), and the dingbat fonts Little Japan (2008, exquisite Japanese dingbats) and Trees of Africa (2008, Okaycat). Hand Cursive and Stitch Cursive (2009) are upright connected scripts. Ribbon Cursive (2009) was developed from Mercator's Italic Hand. 3D Blocky (2009) is a hand-drawn 3-D font done with Luke William Turvey at Okaycat. Art of Japanese Calligraphy (2009, Okaycat) is a kanji font with calligraphic glyphs developed in cooperation with calligrapher Shigeru Nomura. With Luke William Turvey, she did Rustic Stamp (2009, grungy).
List of fonts as of the end of 2009: 3D Blocky, Art Of Japanese Calligraphy, Brush Writing OC, Courier Coco, Exchange Student, Geisha Holiday, Grunge Decay, Hand Cursive, Hand Writing OC, Japanese Brush Master, Japoneh, Little Japan (2008, dingbats), Porto, Ribbon Cursive, Rustic Stamp, Stitch Cursive, Trees Of Africa.
Fonts made in 2010: Flower Sketch (dingbats; see Flower Sketch Neue in 2014), The Inlines, The Inlines No Inlines, Kanji OC (a Latin font with a brushed Kanji character in place of each letter), Super Hand, Country Charm (dingbats), Rocktopus, Asian Scroll (kanji face).
Fonts from 2011: Okay Marker, Script Love (connected script), Muju (Asian brush script), Joopica (a grungy casual typeface done with Luke William Turvey), Okay Berry (connected script), Orchids (flower dingbats), Seashells (dingbats), Sumi (2011, a beautifully raw brush face), Mushrooms (2011), Azsitra (2011, handwriting), Right Hand (2011).
Fonts made in 2012: Ferns (dingbats), Arco Web (hand-printed, with Luke William Turvey), Oracle Bone (based on ancient Chinese glyphs), Arco Dot (think "Dalmatian"), Azola (hand-lettered caps), Azsion (a sketch font), Flowertype (a pair of floriated typefaces), Azoe (hand-drawn all caps poster face), Christmas Cards (greetings and ornaments).
Fonts from 2013: Swallowtail Butterflies, Flows, Flows Stencil, Komela (a curvy thin poster font), Arco Star (done with Luke William Turvey), Star Cursive, Cosmos Cursive, 3D Cocoro, Cocoro (a sketched handlettered display typeface done with Luke William Turvey), Anika (curly, scratchy hand-printed typeface), Birds (hairline drawings of birds), Azebra (textured script), 3D Cursive.
Typefaces from 2014: Macchiato, Maple Lane Cursive, Forest Cursive (connected script), Azola (an elegant connected letter cursive script), Cat Talk (outlined font), Maple Lane, Maple Street (with Luke William Turvey), Shaqa (inline), Hiew (ball terminal-laden display typeface).
Typefaces from 2015: Flaticons, Lawson (retro script).
Typefaces from 2016: Cosmic Pattern (a connect-the-dots typeface), Canadian Animals, Lawson Vintage.
Klingspor link. [Google]
[Pixel Sagas (was: Protoform Project, and Fontshack)]
Milan-based creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Concept (2012).
Behance link. [Google]
Bangkok, Thailand-based designer of a connect-the-dots typeface in 2015. [Google]
Graphic designer in Barcelona, who created an unnamed modular geometric typeface in 2012. Murmur (2012) is a dark magic connect-the-dots typeface. Free download at Fontspace. [Google]
As a student in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Octavio Lacerda designed the arrowed connect-the-dots typeface Bullseye (2016). [Google]
Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine-based creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Canis Minor (2015) and the free display typeface Invertor (2015, Latin and Cyrillic). [Google]
Olga Zsuzsanna Petrovits
Graphic designer in Budapest, who created the octagonal connect-the-dots typeface Haiku (2014). [Google]
Codesigner with Christophe Chelmis at KolleBolle in Lyon of the connect-the-dots typefaces 0Pointe-AFaire (2004) and 0Pointe-Fait (2004). [Google]
Bournemouth, UK-based designer of a connect-the-dots typeface in 2014. [Google]
During her studies at Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, FL, Orianna Flores created the connect-the-dots typeface Lumen (2017). [Google]
As a student at ECV Nord Europe in Lille, France, Oscar Declerck designed a triangulated connect-the-dots poster typeface (2016). Behance link. [Google]
Pau Juárez León
Barcelona-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation (2015, for Panna Studio). [Google]
Graphic designer in Singapore, who designed the curvy connect-the-dots typeface Pearl Curlz in 2013 during her studies at first Media Design School.
Behance link. [Google]
Norwegian designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Wiretype (2013). [Google]
During his studies at Lisaa in Nantes, France, Pierre Bouyer designed a poster entitled L'Alphabet Sexuel (2016). He also designed the free vector format connect-the=dots typeface Stelar (sic) (2016), the free vector format dry brush typeface Azade (2016). Behance link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Miami, FL, who created a wonderful connect-the-dots typographic poster entitled High Society (2013). Behance link. [Google]
Cofounded by Joseph Johnson and Pratik Luharuka, Pixel Drop (Mumbai, India) created the experimental geometric solid typeface Primitive Font and the connect-the-dots Molecular Font in 2013. [Google]
Pixel Sagas (was: Protoform Project, and Fontshack)
Free original designs, often with a science fiction feel, by Neale Davidson (b. 1971). Does some custom font work. Adventure.
Neale Davidson's typefaces:
- 4E Dings (based on those used in WotC's 4E Dungeons and Dragons game).
- AdventureNormal (1998), AdventureSubtitlesNormal, Alpha Mutation (2012, based on the title logo to the 2011 version of "Gammaworld"), Algol (2013, based on the logo for R Talsorian's "Mekton Zero" role-playing game), Alternity, Amuro (2013, +Condensed: an ocragonal typeface), Anayanka (2013, Cyrillic simulation font), Ancient Thorass (2013), Angel Arms (2012, a shothole font), Anglo Celestial (2014, connect-the-dots typeface), Anglorunic (2011), AngloYsgarth (2014), Angolmois (2013, based on the Hasbro 'Dark Energon' exclusive toy line), Armorhide (2013, sci-fi face), Arneson (2013), Artifact (2011; became Ravenwood), Aurebesh (2013, based on the WEG version of Star Wars Imperial Writing).
- Bantorain (2013, spurred), Barazhad (2014, flourished, runic typeface based on the demonic and occult and necrotic languages from Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons game), BattleBeasts (2000), Bayformance (2014), Beastformer (2011, based on the long-ago logo of Hasbro's "Battle Beasts"), Bayformance (2014), Beast Wars (2011, based on the logo of the show of the same name), Betazed (2013, for Star Trek betazoids), Bidan (2013, constructivist), Bienvenu (2011, pixel face), Blitzwing (2013, octagonal family), Blofeld (2013, a distressed font based on the title logo of Exile's cult-classic "Evil Genius"), Bloomingworth (2013), Braddington (2013, art deco), Britannian (2014, runes), Broadmoor (2012, art deco).
- Callie Mae (2013: a rounded organic sans), Cardosan (2013, runic script), Carlton (2012), Celestial, Chapleau (2012, art deco), Chinyen (2005, oriental simulation), Clark (2013), Classic Robot (2011), Coburn (2013: miltary stencil), Colony Wars (replaced by Gallonigher), Comic Book, Constitution Class Hull, Convoy (2011, based on the logo for "Armada" and "Robots in Disguise"), Counterfire (2014, stencil), Crichton (2013, an avant-garde font based on the title logo from the "Farscape" television series), 2015 Cruiser (2013, based on the police-car lettering used in the move "Back to the Future II"), Crystal Deco (2008, based on the logo for much of the merchandising for "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull"), CuniformEnglishNormal, Cyberfall (2013, octagonal / mechanical typeface based on the logo of the console game "Fall of Cybertron"), Cybertron Generations (dingbats, now replaced by Transdings), Cybertron Metals, Cybertron OpCode (2014), Coulson (2014, stencil), Cyberverse (2011, futuristic), Cyrodiil (2014).
- Daedra (2012: based on the Elder Scrolls series of games), Dai Atlas (2013, based on the original Transformers logo from Hasbro), DalelandsNormal (a Celtic typeface based on the lettering used in early TSR Dungeons and Dragons products), Datacron (2013: based on the Fall of Cybertron toyline), Davek (2014, based on the dwarven and "under-mountain" runic scripts found in Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons fourth edition role-playing game), Decahedron (2012), Destronic Graffiti (2013), Dethek Stone (2011, runes), DiamondFantasyNormal, Dinobots (based on the Dinobots logo from Hasbro's Beast Machines line), Dodecahedron (2012), Downlink (2013, techno), Dragonmaster, Droid (2015), Dunkin and Dunkin Sans (2012, based on the rounded fat letters of the Dunkin Donuts logo), Dovahkiin (2013), dPoly (2013, polyhedra and game dingbats), Duodecahedron (2012), Dwemer (2013), Dynotherm (2013, a heavy octagonal face).
- Eladrin (2011, based on the third edition version of the Elven font used in Dungeons and Dragons), Electrorocket (2012, art deco), Elminster, Emotion Engine (2012, based on the Playstation 2 logo from Sony), Empanada (2013), Emulator (based on the old Nintendo game font), Energon (2011), Equestria (2012: based on the My Little Pony Line), Erte (2013), Espruar (2011, based on the Elvish script found within TSR's "2nd Edition: Dungeons and Dragons" Forgotten Realms Elvish script), Eurocorp (2012, based on the logo and menus within the classic "Syndicate Wars" game from Bullfrog Entertainment), Exodite Distressed (2013, a custom design for LPJ's "Neo-Exodus" Pathfinder campaign world), Explorien (2014), Eyvindr (2014, rune simulation font).
- Falmer (2013), Fhokki (2014), Flipbash (2012, an octagonal typeface that is based on the logo of Hasbro's Bot Shots), Flynn (2011, futuristic stencil face), Fontana (2011, techno-futuristic), Fractyl (2013, used for the Predacons' speaking bubbles in the BotCon "Ground Zero" comic in 1997), Furmanite (2011).
- Gaiking (2012: Based on the logo of Mattel's Giant Robot toyline, Shogun Warriors), Galaxy Force (2011, based on Hasbro's Transformers: Cybertron logo), Gallonigher (was Colony Wars), Gamedings, Gargish (2013), Gargoyles, Garriott (2013, runic), Geddes (2011, art deco sans related to Futura), Gemcut (2013), Generation Two, GIColton (2014), GiediAncientAutobot (2014), GiediDecepticonGraffiti, GiediGoldenDisk, GiediMaximal, GiediPredacon, Gin Rai (2011, based on the logo of Hasbro's latter-era "Generation One" Transformers series), Gold Box (2012, a pixel typeface based on the in-game lettering from the classic SSI "Gold Box" game collection, featuring Dungeons and Dragons: Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, and so on), Gosub (2011, a pixel typeface similar to the on-screen lettering of the Timex Sinclair), Gotham Nights (2011, based on the lettering used in "Batman: The Animated Series"), Green Martian (2013), Gutcruncher (2011, based on the logo from the famous Blood Bowl game), Graalen (2013: an alien-glyph typeface based on the Andorian writing found in Last Unicorn Games' Among the Clans supplement for their Star Trek: Roleplaying Game).
- Harker (2013), Harpers (runes), Hauser (octagonal, futuristic; Former "Action Force", based on the logo of GI Joe), Hellpoint (2013, based on some of the plate markings founds in IDW's "Transformers" comic series), Hetfield (2013: a spurred typeface), Hexahedron (2012: dice), Hexahedron Rounded (2013), Hyperspace (2012, thin monoline octagonal, based on the original Atari vector font from Battlezone, and on Asteroids).
- Imaki (2011, futuristic; was Cybertron Metals; based on the logo of the Japanese Beast Wars Metals series), Indiana (2012, from the titling for the Indiana Jones movies and comics), Instruction (2012, monospaced and monoline caps typeface for engineering applications), Interceptor (2014, sci-fi), Invaders (2012, based on posters for the 1960s movie), Iokharik (2014, a Mandarin-stylized runic typeface based on the language described in Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons), Iori (2013, octagonal stencil family).
- Jedi (2012: Star Wars logo font), JediHollowNormal, JediSolidNormal, Jefferies (former Constitution Class Hull, based on the original Star Trek Enterprise lettering), Jhiaxus (2011, based on the logo of "Transformers: Generation Two"), Joystick (2011, based on the lettering used from Sears' Tele-Games cartridges), Jumpman (2012, based on the logo of the original Donkey Kong game from Nintendo).
- Kanno (a geometric sans formerly called Sharon Apple), Kargi (2014), Kentaurus (2013, Greek simulation typeface; he writes: This 'microgramma-like' font is based on the "Kentaurus" writing found within Franz Joseph's "Star Trek: Technical Manual"), Ketchum (2011, a comic book typeface based on the logo of the popular Pokemon franchise), Kehdrai (2014), Kreon (2011, a round techno typeface based on the logo of Hasbro's Kre-O line).
- LaBoeuf (2011, techno: based on Indiana Jones subtitles), Laser Rod (2011, based on the Transformers line), Lassiter (2012, a spurred Western typeface), Lorre (art deco).
- Mage Script (2013), Majel (2013, an avant-garde typeface), Majoram (2012, a hairline avant garde typeface), Majoram Serif (2012), Manga (2011, oriental simulation), Mara's Eye (2013, based on the lettering used on Disneyland's Indiana Jones "Forbidden Eye" ride), Marston (2013, on the title logos of numerous Spaghetti westerns), Masterforce, MasterforceHollow, MasterforceSolid, MaximalBeasts, Maximus, Mechalock (2013, based on the "Combiners" subline logo from Hasbro's "Robots in Disguise" Transformers series), Mech Tech (2013, based on Hasbro's "Transformers: Dark of the Moon's" toys' "Mech Tech" logo), Medabots (based on the Hasbro toy line), Megatron (2011, based on the logo of the live-action Transformers movies), Microgramma Extended (later replaced by Probert), Minerva (2012: based on the logos used for Shout's releases of Transformers: Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory), Mission GT-R (2013, based on Takara's "Transformers: GT-R"), Mode X (2012, based on lettering from classic "Mode X" games of the early 1990s), Modern Cybertronic (2013: an alien-dings font based on Jim Sorenson's "Ancient Autobot" script), Modern Destronic (2013: based on Jim Sorensen's "Ancient Decepticon" script), Modern Iaconic (2014: based on the 'runic' letting found in Transformers: Legacy), Mons Olympia (2014, sci-fi), Montalban (2011, based on the title credits of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan), Moria (runes), Morse Tech, MysticEtchingsNormal.
- Nakadai (2011, a unicase techno font based on Hasbro's Transformers: Prime figures), Neo Gen (2011, based on the logo for the SD Gundam series of games), Neostar (2012, sci-fi), Neverwinter (2011, based on the logo of the popular "Neverwinter Nights" computer game from Bioware) (see also here), Night Warrior, Nippon Tech (faux oriental), Nite Club (2011, dot matrix), Nyctographic (2014).
- Octohedron (2012), Okuda (formerly Okudagrams; based on the LCARS characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation), Omnicron, Ophidian, Optic (2011), Optimus (2011, based on the original Transformers logo from Hasbro), Orion (2012, a techno-style font based on the "Robots in Disguise" logo from Hasbro's 2012 Transformers toyline), Overseer (2011).
- Pacmania (2013), Palisoc (2013), Pcap Terminal (2014, sci-fi face), Phoenixians (2012: based on the logo of Centuri's Phoenix arcade game), Pixel Cowboy (2015), Pixel Musketeer (2013, based on Sony's Wild Arms and Wild Arms 2 games for the Playstation), Pixel Azure Bonds (2015), Pixel Combat (2015), Pixel NES (2013: based on screen fonts of Colecovision, Timex Sinclar, Nintendo, SimTech's ModeX VGA, Tandy Color), Planewalker (formerly called Magic Cards. Based on the text used in older Magic: The Gathering cards), PlanewalkerDings (2014), Plavsky (2013), Pokemon, Politik (2014, constructivist), Powerpuff (based on the logo of "The Powerpuff Girls" from Cartoon Network), PredaconBeasts, Probert (replaces Microgramma Extended), Protoculture (2012, based on the franchise logo of Robotech).
- Qijomi (2013), Quintanar (2011), Quantum (2013: based on the title credits of the James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace").
- Rapier Zero (2013), Ravenwood (2011), Razorclaw (2013: based on the logo of the Beast Hunters Transformers line), Reanaarian (2014), Reconstruct (2013), Red World (2014), Regen (2012: a science-fiction font based on the logo used on the cover of the Transformers: Regeneration One comics), Rellanic (2014), Renegade (2013, techno stencil, based on FASA's "Renegade Legions" gaming line), Resavy (2012, a Broadway style art deco beauty), Rio Oro (2012, a Far West Tuscan marquee font), Robot Masters (now called Takara), Roddenberry (2011, based on the StarTrek logo), Roughknight (formerly Materia Arms. Based on the Wild Arms 5 video game logo---it simulates wood type and is Western in concept), RubCaps (2013), RunicEnglishNormal.
- SandsofFireNormal, Schnaubelt (2011, rounded technical caps face), Semphari (2014), SharpAvienne (2014), Sierra Madre (2012: an avant-garde typeface based on the Sierra Madre casino's logo from Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money), Silverball Oblique (2012, LED font), Simple Runes, Sinescript (2013), SkeksisNormal, Skir, Sorenson (2013, a stencil typeface), StarburstPips (2014), StarcraftNormal, Starfleet (2004), Stark (2012: based on the title logo of the Iron Man and Iron Man 2 movies), Steamcog Caps (2013), Steampuff (2012), Steamwreck (2012), Steiner (2014), Sternbach (2011), Straczynski (2011, based on the opening credits for the classic television series "Babylon 5"), Strongarm (2014, based on the title logo of Hasbro's Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) line), Suchet (2013: a nice art deco typeface inspired by the material of BBC Production's legendary "Poirot" series starring David Suchet), Symtext (2012, a faux 5x5 bitmap font based on the lettering used in early VGA games, such as Syndicate).
- Taibaijan (faux Arabic), Takara (former Robot Masters; based on the "Robot Masters" logo from Takara's Transformers), Tandysoft (2011, based on the old typeface of the MC-10 computer), Tellarite (2013: based on the canonical glyphs of the "Tellarite" language from Paramount's Star Trek franchise), Tetrahedron (2012), Thorass (runes), Thundara (the old name was Thundercats), Tirolese (2013, an alien glyph font), Tonopah (2012, western font), Toril (2011), Transdings (replaces Cybertron Generations: based on Transformers logos from Hasbro), Transformers, TransformersHollowNormal, TransformersSolidNormal, Transmaidens, Transmetals (based on Hasbro Inc's, "Beast Wars: Transmetals" logo), Trek Arrowheads (2013), Trek Arrowcaps (2013), Tsa Script (2011, based on logos used within TSR's classic "Dragon Magazine"), Turok (2011, based on the logo of the "Turok" video game), Turtles (2011, based on the popular classic "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" logo), Twobit (2013, LCD font)
- Vector Sigma (2011, based on the secondary "Beast Machines" logo), Vecna (2014), Videopac (2013, a stencil typeface based on a Philips gamme from the 1970s), Virtucorp (2014), Visionaries, Visitor Script (2013), Volkoff (2013, a Russian style tencil face).
- Warlords (2011, based on the logo of the game series), Whitestone (2014, octagonal), Whittle (2013, octagonal), Winslett (2012, Far West face), Wreckers (2013, octagonal).
- XBall (2013, loosely based on several title logos from Electronic Arts's (EA's) sports gaming titles).
- YsgarthEnglishNormal (2011, almost blackletter).
- Zarathos (2012, based on the titles for the Ghost Rider movie series), Zebulon (2013, sci-fi typeface based on the title logo of TSR's classic "Star Frontiers" game series), Zentran (2013, based on the Zentraedi glyphs found in Harmony Gold's "Robotech" franchise).
- Typefaces from 2014: Rebellion, Politik (squarish).
- Typefaces from 2015: RPM, Pixel Calculon, Pixel Intv, Pixel Digivolve (based loosely on the title logo from the classic Digimon), Mechfire (military stencil and octagonal styles), Aurabesh Cantina (trekkie font), Huggy Bear, Sigma Five, dPoly Block Dice, dPoly Imperial, dPoly Steampips (steampunk genre), Pixel Gosub, Pixel Symtext, Strongarm (circled glyphs), Chromia, Pixel Countdown, Pixel Tactical, Pixel Azure Bonds, Pixel Combat, Pixel Cowboy, IDroid.
- Typefaces from 2016: Hastings (art deco), Timepiece, Norfolk (octagonal; based on US Navy ship lettering), Nuffle (slab serif), Nuffle Dice, Outland (octagonal), Subspace (based on the early logo for CBS/Paramount's 2017 Star Trek television series), Spellweaver Nodes (a simple runic connect-the-dots font based on Dragon Magazine's fantasy hieroglyphics), Gobotronic (based on a design from Jim Sorenson, Gobotronic is a symbolic interpretation of the language of Hanna-Barbera's own take on robots in disguise), Kaplah (angular sans), Brainstorm, Manhattan Tower, Persis, Exostencil, Phelps (based on the Mission Impossible series), Inquisitor (insipired by the Dark Heresy sub-titles from Fantasy Flight Games), Steamwheel (steampunk style), Horizon, Thirty-Seven (art deco), Draconis (loosely on the title logos of Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons: Fifth Edition game line).
Dafont link. See also here and here, here, and here. Klingspor link. Abstract Fonts link. Devian Tart link. Fontspace link. [Google]
During her studies, this Mumbai-based designer created the connect-the-dots typeface Elara (2013). [Google]
Lima, Peru-based student at PUCP who created the connect-the-dots typeface Cosmica in 2014. [Google]
Hastings, UK-based designer of the connect-the-dots typface Interactive (2016). Behance link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Seoul. Creator of the alchemic / withcraft / magic / connect-the-dots font SIGIL (2013). [Google]
Creator from Mumbai, India, of an unnamed connect-the-dots typeface in 2013. [Google]
Art director in Madrid, Spain, who created the free connect-the-dots typeface family Anaglyphos in 2014. Behance link. [Google]
Illustrator Roman Peklaj (Magnifax, Ljubljana, Slovenia) created the hand-crafted ink-splattered connect-the-dots typeface Inkoteka Light Script in 2015. Creative Market link. Behance link. [Google]
Naples-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Doretypo (2013). In 2013, he set up his own commercial foundry. In 2014, Rosario published the display typeface family Remah and the Edwardian wedding script Paulette (+Paulette Eroded). In 2015, he designed Remah. In 2016, he published Romina (a neoclassical typeface family) and Cajito (a sans developed for numerous uses, ranging from app to website and catalogue to corporate and logo design).
Behance link. [Google]
Cairo, Egypt-based designer of Chromatic Ring Font (2014), a graph-inspired connect-the-dots type. [Google]
Cairo, Egypt-based designer of SH1949 (2013, an octagonal FontStruct font), Nasfi (2015, an Arabic font designed for TV) and Circtor (2014, a connect-the-dots typeface). Circtor and SH1949 were projects at the German University in Cairo. [Google]
Graphic designer Samuel Larocque (Montreal, Quebec) created the connect-the-dots typeface Layup in 2013. For a course given by Etienne Aubert Bonn and Alexandre Saumier Demers at UQAM in 2015, he created the sturdy and legible text typeface Château. In 2015, he and Coppers and Brasses designed the stencil typeface Caserne for the Montreal-based design studio Caserne. [Google]
Ihsan Hasanudin (b. 1996, aka Sanz d'Cloudz) is the Cianjur, Indonesia-based designer of I Love Arrow (2015), Cute Enung (2015), Blee Guys (2015), Siliwangi Engineering (2015, a sharp-edged sans), One Day in Malangbong (2015, hand-crafted), Sanz Query (2015), Sahidz Script (2014, fat finger font), Biru Htam Biru (2014, a lava lamp typeface), Beela (2014), Ganeez (2014), Digital Ruins (2014), Cisca Note (2014), Kodak (2014, a heavy sans), Pulang dari Paris (2014, heavy pen calligraphy), Sharpz (2014), Message From the East (2014, oriental simulation typeface), Clownz (2014, connect-the-dots font), the logo dingbat typeface Logoz Librariez (2014), the rounded slab serif typeface Cookie (2014), the cut-out lettering typeface Noveey (2014), and the hand-printed typefaces Child Writing (2014), Newbie Serif (2014), Beautiful Horror (2014), Ghost Everywhere (2014), and SemingguDiKotaCianjur (2014).
Fontspace link. Dafont link. [Google]
Scorpy Design Studio
Samara, Russia-based designer of several experimental typefaces, mostly, but not exclusively from 2009 until 2013. These include Ringrid (experimental), Jamaica, Stubdetail, Elisabeth, Displace, Oshi Kito (patterns), Radius (an arc-based minimalist font), Squarefont, SOS, Applefont2 (based on Apple's logo), Egypt Concept (hieroglyphic simulation font), Punto, Anomaly (2005), Worm Form, Middle, Bendliner (paperclip font), Mobile Module, Constructure, Twillinger (modular), Longliner (piano key typeface in Crouwel's style), Anomaly2 (connect-the-dots face), Anomaly Quadro, New Display, Strange Font, Ptich (Martian font), Eleven Element (circle and arc font), Home Station (octagonal, techno), Horizontal (squarish and modular), Strategy (swastika-based typeface), Twirl (wavy), Microtwirl, Absolute Logic, Minim, Moonoom, Hybread, Breakthrough (numerals), Industrial Garbage (2013), Unnecessary Element, Electro Station (2009-2010), Circle In Sphere, New Paisley, Vertigo Vertical.
Noteworthy projects include Limiting Concentration (2010), an experiment with concentric circles.
Behance link. Dribble link. [Google]
Designer in Berlin, who created experimental typefaces such as Molekel (2012, a connect-the-dots molecular font), 45 Degrees Font (2012), Piefex (2008, pixel face), Stronghold (2008), Biefstreet (2009) and Black Holes Ghost (2008).
Behance link. [Google]
Communication designer in Winchester, UK, who made the connect-the-dots typeface Nursry (2013). [Google]
American creator of these free typefaces: ArizonaTumbleweed, ArizonaTumbleweedBold, Bendy Straw, CameronSans, CameronSansBold, CameronSansLight, CatCafe, DelicateSans, DelicateSansBold, GelDotica (connect-the-dots typeface), GelDoticaHeavy, GelDoticaLight, GelDoticaThick, GelPenSerif, GelPenSerifHeavy, GelPenSerifLight, GelPenUpright, GelPenUprightHeavy, GelPenUprightLight, KaoriGel, KaoriGelBold, Lemon Cookie (+Sans, +Bold), Midnight Constellations, Olives, Olives Sans Pimiento, Paper Snowflakes, Psilly, Quaky, QuakyLight, QuickStaffMeeting, ReallyQuickStaffMeeting, Smudge Stick, SpiroFace (ornaments), Spork, StaffMeeting.
Typefaces from 2017: Prinsesstårta.
Fontspace link. Dafont link. [Google]
During his studies in Salford, UK, Shaun Bevan created a traingulated typeface (2016). [Google]
During her studies at Ulster University Magee, Sheila Mccallan (Londonderry, Northern Ireland) created the Braille-inspired connect-the-dots typeface Visille (2015). [Google]
Graphic designer in Bangalore, India, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Rangoli (2014). [Google]
Chilean designer of the Easter dingbat fonts Easter Eggs ST (2014) and UnTaRot ST (2014). Other free typefaces from 2014 include Shapes St, Stupenda ST, Grafeno (connect-the-dots), Puente Estrecho (hairline), Tipo Capital, Cuadrada (dot matrix style), Apurado Royitto (arched typeface), Brillante, Novation Box, Rudasteria, Presidiario (horizontally striped typeface), Puente Nuevo, Rockmia ST (a glaz krak face), Boceto ST (outlined typeface), Puente Bueno ST, Open 24 Display ST (LED font), Iniciales ST, Floreada ST, Concadenado ST, Phantom ST, Santiago Sans ST, Es La Dura WN ST, Ledsitex ST, Imnova ST, Cinema ST, Cathedral ST, And Run ST (textured caps typeface), Older ST (textured face), Asrelurio ST, Hearts ST, Other Display ST (LED font), Salpicado ST, Adornada ST, Extragna Rara ST, Fichas ST, LED Simple ST (dot matrix font), Dominos ST, News Papers, Our Display ST (LED emulation), Lineal Simples ST, Cuadradex Simple ST (hexagonal face), Edournida ST (a textured typeface), Tripleled ST (dot matrix), Bicolors ST, Absolutamente Rou ST, Flowers ST, Leders (dot matrix), Old Computer ST, Rounded Display ST, Lediz (dot matrix face), Alien Faces ST, Westranga (textured), Rostros y Emociones (smilies), Filligrees and Ornaments ST, Demionatibu and Cube Face ST.
Typefaces from 2015: Shapes ST (kaleidoscopic ornaments), Questra Extra ST.
Typefaces from 2016: Viexa Barbuda, Justo St, Mala Vida St, Hypnossia St (textured), Boulding Work St (textured), Hand Faces St, Astronomic Signs St, Alien Bats St, Snowflakes St, The Misty South, Discotheque St (trilined), Qualentaro Wallmapu St (textured), New Russia 2108 St (Cyrillic emulation typeface), Comics of South, Puntiyisca (textured), Calendulia (textured), The LED Display dot matrix style), My Older Life St, Xmasbats St, Merry Xmas St (alphadings), The Guns Smoke St, Cubox 3D St, Mr Techly St, Coming Soon St (movie font), Old Burlesque St, The Neckbreaker St, Big Daddy St, Chinese Wok Food St (oriental simulation type), Extra Gro St (3d, outlined), Halloween Scare St, Humongous of Eternity St, La Que Cuelga St, Litle Simple St, Metalo Of South St, Mostera St, My Valentine Now St, Panda Power St, Pumpkin Halloween St (pumpkin alphadings), Shadded of South, Sheriff of South St, The Flaggy St, Big Daddy St, Digital Play Hollow St, Digital Play Italic St (LED font), Digital Play St (LED font), Happy Balloon St (alphadings), Humongous of Eternity St, Notarized Openly Script Oblique, Notarized Openly Script St (comic book style), Panda Power St, Sheriff of South St, Antique Quest St, Blockys St (3d blocks), Comely St, Data Cards St, Don Moise St, Jackdaws Love St, Maxter Board St (dot matrix), Moderna Disco St, Pointed Laid St (dot matrix), Recoleta Sans St, SS Barracuda St (a great grungy style), Score Board St (dot matrix), Second Flowers St, The Drunked Man St, The Flowers St, The Inbox St, The Outbox St, Thempo New St, And Love st, Another Faces St, DhonJako St, DoubLe CoLor St, EasterFont St, Granite Rock St, Monster oF South Hollow St, Monster oF South St Italic, Monster oF South St, Satanyc Demoniac St, Tenebrous St, The South Flag St, UltraLED St, Halloween Party St, The Display St (LED font), Good Idea St (alphadings), Mi Nuevo Display St (dot matric), Otra Mas Stf, Fantasmytas St (alphadings), Urban Tribal STF, Foontastica St, Del Recuerdo St, Cuadritos St, I Love St (Valentine's Day alphadings), Eskimporce VSF (textured).
Typefaces from 2017: The Jack Brown St (multilined), Alphin Merytous St, News Board St, Eat at Joe's St (marquee font), Any Meritous St, The Quick South St, Kasquiwane St, Jux Kadabra St, Flowered, It's Scary Now, Cooler South, Icons South, Glass & Bottles (dingbats), Squarex (octagonal). Dafont link. [Google]
Creative director in Wiesbaden, Germany. Creator of a circular connect-the-dots typeface in 2014. [Google]
Stefi Bert (UK) designed the puffy cloud font Nubles in 2013. In 2016, he designed the connect-the-dots font family Not Only Braille. Dafont link. Another URL. Home page. Behance link. [Google]
Belgian designer of the Braille-inspired connect-the-dots typeface Vio (2015). [Google]
Creator of Point à Point (2012, a connect-the-dots typeface) and Police Triangulaire (2012, a caps typeface made up of a collection of non-overlapping triangles). Police Bulle (2012) has circle-based glyphs. [Google]
Taehwan David Lim
Graphic designer in Seoul, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Celestial in 2015. [Google]
FontStructor who made the horizontally-striped typeface Strobes (2012), Simplicity (2012), Smashel (2012), Extora (2012, textured face), Dead Stirrup (2012), Checker (2012), Slice (2012), and Tesla (2012, based on the logo of the electrical company Tesla).
In 2013, we find Hearty (Valenttine's Day font), Anubis (retro futurism), Tockice (connect-the-dots), Swirl, Teeny Dots (dot matrix face), Specs (arrowed letters), Atlas Regul (art deco marquee face), Smash (dot matrix face), Steam (steam punk, mechanical), Apricot (dot matrix), Peach, Koverkav (tall connected script), Zastava (art deco), Syncopation (avant garde), Centrivid, Time Script, Grey Sans (a textured sans), Seriphagy, Mona, Lightheart (a Broadway style art deco face), Lower (tall ascenders), 2Time, DotoMagy (dot matrix face), Finolin, Remaster (horizontal stripes), Whimsy, Procol (vertical striping), Ceremonio (vertical striping), Island, and Quindle. In March 2013, he published Circles and wrote I finally nailed a perfect circle, which many consider the holy grail over at FontStruct. That is to say, the imperfections in the circle are only visible at large point sizes---quite an achievement.
Typefaces from 2014: Cybertron, Puzzler, Just Peachy (blackboard bold), Bubble Pop, Pointy (arrowed face), Gypsy Train (bilined, frilly), Mad Hatter (card font), Origami, Pointers (hexagonal), Angled (deco), Owlarium, Blossum (floral), Jarvis (wooden plank font), Cocktail Bar, Circuit Breaker, Every Good Boy, Circus Comes to Towne (sic) (circus font), Fruit Stripes (art deco, striped).
Typefaces from 2015: Cogsworth (connect-the-dots), Neomorph (techno). [Google]
Copenhagen-based designer of the slab serif caps typeface Font 183 (2013). Why 183? I recall Highway 183 in Austin, TX, from my younger days---the tackiest sleaziest highway in the West. But the font is too classy for that.
In 2014, he made the connect-the-dots or circuit-inspired typeface Kultura.
Behance link. [Google]
Sarasota, FL-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface TrendTom (2017). Behance link. [Google]
[Joan Ramon Pastor Rovira]
Wete, or Wete Cacahuete, or Joan Ramon Pastor Rovira, is a Barcelona-based graphic and type designer, b. 1984. He set up Ultra Types in 2012.
Typefaces created by him include the useless monstrosity called Combo (2009), the hand-printed Deibi (2009, free), the text typeface Alba Serif (2010), and the fantastic geometric/mathematical caps face Roke 1984 (2010; see also this poster by Shreya Gupta, 2012). TP Duro (2011) is a blackletter face. Favela (2011) is a free tattoo face.
In 2012, he designed an experimental / futuristic set of numbers for a Yorokobu magazine section called Numerografia. Still in 2012, he created the Alexander Grotesk typeface family (which can be bought at Ten Dollar Fonts), and Ut One (modular, arc-based).
In 2013, he designed the sans typeface Reefont Condensed on commission for Reebok [under the creative direction of Manuel Lemus]. 4YFN (4 Years Fro Now, 2013) is a minimilaist custom typeface created for an event organized by Mobile World Congress. He also designed Stela UT (a layered stencil font) in 2013. Cairo Slab UT (2013) is based on an alphabet found in 100 alphabets publicitaires (1946).
In 2014, he made an experimental connect-the-dots typeface with Drawbot. Intangibles is a custom-designed didone titling face. UT Rounded is free.
In 2015, Wete made the angular brutalist display typeface UT Nickel.
Behance link. Dafont link. Abstract Fonts link. Personal home page. Klingspor link. [Google]
Aka The Butterfly, Vanessa Bays specializes in very clean hand-printed typefaces. Texan creator (b. 1982) in 2014 of Sweet and Sassy Serif, Alexis Marie (a very clean hand-drawn sans), Clean Up Your Mess, Our Lil Secret Forever, My Silly Willy Girl, Amber Shaie, Expressions of the Soul, A Little Sunshine, Celia Garcia, and Sorry We're Closed.
Typefaces from 2013: Running For A Cause, Give It Your Heart, Please write me a song, Where the lonely ones roam, Chunkster Jamz, Just Gotta Smile, Bubble Bath, Grandma's Garden, Sealed With A Kiss, Macilynn Marie, Love and Laughter, Baby Lexi, Papa Bear, All Things Pink, Sophmore Year, Diamond Girl, Always In My Heart, Georgia Belle, Chocolate Covered Raindrops, Miss Smarty Pants, Flower Power, Just for Giggles, Isabelle Layne, Cutie Patootie, Life's A Beach, VB Dings, Eternal Promise (upright connected script), The Urban Way (comic book font), Anjelika Rose, Jessica Elaine, My First Crush, A Gentle Touch, Penelope Loves Anne, You Make Me Smile, Simple Kind of Girl, Passing Notes, VB Dings, Wednesday, Bubble Letters, Panic Stricken, Yummy Cupcakes, Ribbon of Hope, Vanessa's Valentine, Eternal Script, Scrapoholic, Curly Shirley.
Typefaces from 2012 include the free hand-printed typefaces Dazzling Divas, Smell The Roses, Urban Class (coic book style), Spring Rolls, Puppy Bellies, Too Tight, Daddy's Girl, Simplicity, Sloppy Hollow, Vanessa Loves You, Forget Me Not, Scrap It Up, Lilian, Caffeine, Sixteen, Kelli Lynn, By The Butterfly, Live Laugh Love, Little Miss Priss, LoveNess Three, Whisper a dream, Kenzie, Seriously, Hyperness, My Skinny Jeans, Love Me Forever, Sweetness, Workaholic, Connected (connect-the-dots face), Vannessa Marie, Christmas Eve, Lazy Day, Angel Toes, Fat Marker, Amanda Rae, Slopness, So Posh, I Lovers You, Wassup, DashNess, Chunkyness, Thinnyness, Bigness, Christmas Lightness, Lil Guy, Ness, LoveNess Two, Girl Next Door, Skinnyness, This Sux, VaNess, DotNess, LoveNess, Just Playin, Squishy, Cuteness.
Dafont link. Fontspace link. [Google]
Moscow-based graphic designer. In 2016, he created a connect-the-dots typeface. Behance link. [Google]
Graphic design graduate from Shillington College, Sydney, Australia, who works in Prague. In 2012, she created Lububblin, which is connect-the-dots typeface based on Lubalin Graph.
Home page. Behance link. [Google]
Russian designer in Volgograd (b. 1975) of Bambuchinnox (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface), Repivmanusc (2013), Viper78 (2012, free Latin display face), Argocksaz Viper 78 (2012, a monoline sans family), and Decor Viper78 (2012).
In 2013, he created Decorissimant Viper 78, Tetraclericton and Gramoclericton.
Typefaces from 2014: Mayuragifkas 222, Injancromvela, Nexarumpelstil, Rumpelstilnexz, Markofontina (necrocock style).
In 2015, he made Arbycksazjan, Oxygetrompal, Kaplionixxaz and Bymberangiykas.
Dafont link. [Google]
(Italian?) designer of the dingbat font Linotype Caciocavallo (1997).
His free---mostly hand-drawn---fonts, shown in 2013 on Dafont, include Catena (connect-the-dots), Ludico, Mussati, Asilum, Anoressis, and Cancello.
Fontshop link. Klingspor link. Dafont link. [Google]
[Wino Sutarmin Kadir]
Weknow is the foundry of Indonesian type designer Wino Sutarmin Kadir (b. 1979), who is based in Bogor, Jakarta. Weknow produced a large collection of free fonts from 2009 until 2012. He started making commercial fonts in 2012.
Creator of the unicase sans typeface Weknow (2009) and the roundish MisstyPoland (2009).
From 2010: Helenfont (2010), Dennis Vallera (2010), Kasumichan, Karitza, Mozzie, Wings, Sharon, Noakatz, dearladysandra, arachnidlove, Alexandra, Monica (2010), Natalie, Wayner 8088, Anime Queen (2010, pixelized), Nano (2010, pixel face), Glover (2010, circular face), Frozen Pandaman (geometric), Joenine (circular), Fun Record (geometric), Gembira (circular), Gabrielle, Solgas (circular), lifeforfun (2010), znowwhite (2010), Snowmask (2010), Nine (2010), Znowwhite (2010), Cecile (2010, experiment with triangles), Coreldraw (2010, geometric, monoline), DennisVallera (2010, inspired by the vector art of Canadian Dennis Vallera), Helenfont (2010).
Designs from 2011: Michelle (circle-based), Emmilia (circle-based), Raynaliz, Polysoup, Seba, Selfregion (concentric glyphs), Wings of the dragons (octagonal), Spider, The Training Artist, Chewed Kandi, Sandra, Saintfighteraqua (geometric), Alexey (circle-based), Kristina (circle-based), Graphic Dream, Crystalcore (techno), Dominique (fat rounded), Formalart, Henderson (circle-based), Intanputripratiwi (circle-based), Kioshima (geometric), Gitchgitch (geometric), Justta, Dismecha, Self Region (labyrinthine), Alberto (monoline geometric), Abstrasctik (rounded and experimental), Nicole, Robotoc, Laggastic, Masterpanda, Mohr, Maruciel, Gabrielle, Carlos (a circle-based face), Life For Fun (geometric monoline sans), Lois Cesarano (hexagonal), Heather Thomas (circles and lines), Picaee (modular and leafy), Owaikeo (a circle and arc face), Celeste, The World, Future, Lanitta, Earthearth, Basic, Beautiful, Internationalist (monoline rounded sans caps face), Midnight Show, Plastic, Victory, Perfect, Superpower, Katarzyna, Invasion, Block, Wonderfull, Sweetest, Direction, Funrecord, Eternal Flame, Coreldarw, James Glover (circle-based), Superstar, Inside, Parallel, Million, Ocean, Never Ending Maze, Silverbend, Dragon Fly, Whatever You Want, Swinging Swan, Funatic, Soulmate, Superhero, Zetland, Letting The Cable Sleep, Weknow World, Universalisme, Ocean, Smiley Turtle, Family&Friend, Flower in the window, You&Me&Everyone Else, Astonishing, Grass Hopper, Merpati Putih, Extra Hot, Trees of Happiness, Blowing Bubble, Brain Storm, Good Morning, Flower Lover, Honestly, Jaguar, Modern Aristocrat, Pure and Simple Everytime, Ride the lightning, Proffesional (sic), Flight Stewardess, Antique Retro, Natural Technologies, Ethereal Sky, Conversation, Earth Heart.
Free typefaces from 2012: Serta Kayu (multiline script), Emerald, Sweater (texture face), Fish Bone, Delicious Ketchup. The Dark Knight, String and Wire, Little Ant, Xtrapower, Standard International, Nice dream come true, Bavaria, Queen of the modern age, Science Fiction, Greatest View, Queen of the Modern Age, Made in earth, Arabian Knight, Emperor of Japan, Bill Gates Windows, Maximum Kilometer, Mineral Oil Resources, Motorcycle (curly caps), Eskimo and Polar Bear, Gladiator Sport, Aero Dynamic, Optical Fiber, High Logic, Generation (a nice all-caps shadow face), My Heart, Play Ground (multiline face), Cartoon Character, Windows in Japan, Quantum Leap (dymo label face), Computer Love, Electric City, and Copper, Valentine In Love, Weknow Windows, Punk, Graphic Design, Billy Jean Style, LMAO (rounded bold sans face), Take and Give, Indonesia Tanah Air, Swimmer Browser, Diamonds are forever (hexagonal and rounded), Tortoise, My Dear, Get Ready, Export Import, Miracle, Digital Ninja, Funtastic Million Moment, Funny and Cute, Samurai in UK, Bookmark, Once Upon A Time, Bird Feather, Respect, Aruna Aira Jasmine, Extra Cheese, Beauty and the beast, Kung Fu Master (oriental simulation typeface), Game Player (art deco), Modern Building, Trade and Mark, Grovy (sic) Kind of Life, King of Font and Typography, ABC (comic book face), Metro City (extended monoline typeface), The Art, Sprout and the bean, Scooter experiment, Sundown Sunrise (a rounded monoline sans), Art Heart, WindowsObject, Authentic Love, Dolphin Ocean Wave, British Pop Music, Master (sci-fi), Sneak Peeks, Like This, Crumble, Zebra Cross, Star Constellation, Water and Gasoline, Autumn, Aviator, So Cute, Crow Chief (bow and arrow font), Beard Rider, Skateboard, Panel, Swallow Sky Night, Hotel Motel (fat finger face), Techno Various, Zooming Track, Robo Cop, Dance Fever, West Java, Ivory Culture, Push The Button (art deco), Highway Patrol (blocked black typeface), Sausage, Little Atom, Mick Jagged, Life Is Final (copperplate), Total Hammer, Cybertooth, Modern Craft, Riding The World, Boarder (counterless), Essential Arrangement, Sensation, Helmet, Smile, Little Think Big Impact, Airplane, Young and Free, The Futurist, Creative Mind, House Builder, Falling in love, My Font (a rounded monoline oblique sans), Proffesional (sic) Edition, Young Forever, Brown Fox, We Know, Prehistoric, Frankenstein Monster, Great Adventure, You Makes Me Happy, The One and Only Me, Wireframe (3d face), Ceramic (3d face), Winner, The Amazing Me, Cycle, Asia Pacific, Written on the hand, Love is blind, Luxurious Sexy, Robotic, Nano (dot matrix face), King Of The World, Roller Blade, Antelope Run, Elemental, Champion Coffee Cup, Bandit, Arcade, Zetland, The Training Artist, Technique, Neon Glow, Fruit Vegetable, Archieve, Experiment Butterfly, French Fries, Remember Memory, Rocksteady, Electro Static Rain, Science Channel (stencil face), Surfing and Play, Umbrella, The Wizard, Great Leader, Bare Knuckle Fight, The Wizard of One Click, Extra Large, Stabilo Spidol, Onion Rings, Strawberry, Lets Do It Again, Modern Script, Amazing Symphony, Psychedelic, Jump Street, The Earth (modular), Brigade Army, Extraordinary, Cobra on Coconut Tree, Natural Beauty, Anything Mean Everything, Smoke on the water, Write A Letter, Everybody, Together, Planting And Seeding, Savior Light Our Way, All Around The World, Think More For Solution, Yesterday, Techno Tech, Prudent, Metamorphosys, Keep quite and simple (sic), India Hair Style, Catalyst, Bamboo Shoot, Global Capitalism, Water Drop, Thunder Jagger, The Science Archaeologist, The Happy Face Smile, Pyramid Inverted, Jailbreak, Game of Life, Fun Raiser, Athletic, Android Robot (sci-fi), Croissant Sandwich, Ocean Free, Thursday, Crochet Pattern, Firework, Futuristic, Pocket (rounded bold sans), Entertainment, Technology (bubblegum face), So This Is It (inline caps face), Everything (circle-based font), Auto Mobile, Futurism, Rhinoceros Break, Enormous (angulat headline face), The Quick (octagonal), Over The Mountain (wavy face), Frame Work, Interplanetary, Antariksa (rounded sans), Airwaves, Strong in the heart, Pure And Simple Everytime (rounded organic sans), Gitchgitch (rounded organic sans), Monica, The Lazy Dog (grunge), True Self Reliant, Think Techno, Street, Symbol (constructivist), Post Rock, Moon Light (plump and round), Jumping Running, Green Avocado, Bunga Melati Putih, Bizzare, World Word, Little Rainy Day (dot matrix), Animaline (animal dingbats), Smart Watch, At Most Sphere, Sweet Lollipop (curly), Painting The Light, Flattered, Earth Aircraft Universe, Daydreamer, Earth Aircraft Universe, Flattered, Welcome to Planet Earth, People Quark, Friendly Robot, Biological, Splashing, Freezer, Ragatnia Clara (a nice script), The Happy Face Return.
Typefaces from 2013: Cat Eyes, Stay True, Where Wolf, The Sound, Royal Jelly, Grumpy Cat, Aku Cinta Kamu, Yellow, Innovation, Invisible Man, Archieve, Electro Magnet, Bamboo Chopsticks, Valentine's Day, True Love, Club Golf, Your Smile, Guitar On Stage, Karate (oriental simulation), Recognition, Sleeping Beauty (plump lettering), Gelombang Radio, Frozen Ice, Sport Center, Reflection, Enjoy The Time, Fillet O Fish (brushed caps), Artistic, Flower Generation (psychedelia), Heart Shaped, Adore You, Jelang (textured typeface), Stargazer, Army Of Me, Xtreme Bike, Atomic, Fancy Curly, Mastermind, Scientist, Brother, Bahasa Indonesia (sans), Cyber, Photography, Super Creative, Black Stallion (script), Cartoon, Exposure (shadow face), The Ticket, Mercury (retro-futuristic), Agriculture (lava lamp typeface), Electronic, Transformation, The Night (gothic typeface), King Cobra, Bionic Heart, Goddess of Fortune, Guitar Acoustic, Magenta Flower, Java Island (lava lamp typeface), Ready Steady Go, Cute Monster, High Speed, Machine Gun, Random Face 1 (dingbats), Dear Diary, Shinobi Ninja, Stranger (octagonal), Discovery, Translation, Japan (oriental simulation), Digital Gothic, Techno, Butterfly (lava lamp typeface), Candlelight (eax drip face), Maverick, Movie Script Ending, Monochrome, Japan, Chunky Bar, The Greatest High (blackboard bold), Featured, Random Thing 1 (cartoon dingbats), Straw Hat, Where Are You, Plant On Lawn, The Innocent Face, Beat of Drum, ASDFA, Creamy Butter, Monster Rock, Plumbing, Mexicano Chili Sauce, Air Show (bubblegum face), This Is True, Fresh Mint, Laser Gun, My Game, Black Mamba, Drako Heart, Children Stories, Play The Game (with a McDonald's M), Let it be, Everlasting Song, Logotype, Blessing Son, Wino Sutarmin Kadir, Bad Boy, Bold and Blue, Quantum (sci-fi face), Oceanography, Elementary, Sailorman, Heart And Love, High Thin Light, Vintage Postcard (spurred), The Bartender (spurred), Inside The Boxes (rhombic type), Herbalism, Happy Home (lava lamp typeface), Wave Zone, Market Leader, The Monkey, Engine Power, Gamer, Story Telling (lava lamp typeface), High Flagship, Back to Nature, The Quick Motorcross (bilined, caps only, with a McDonalds M), Fisherman (lava lamp typeface), Step Forward, King of Pirate (art nouveau caps), Heritage, High in Love, Thin Decorative (spurred typeface), Little Cowboy, What The Fun, Aha Experience, Glitch (pixel face), Portable.
Typefaces from 2014: Enjoy The Show (bubblegum font), Right Power, Xerxes, Selamat Hari Raya, Sincere Heart, Thermometer, My Angle (fat script), Restaurant, Life is font, Material Science, Wave Zone, Everything is a test, The kind of feeling, The President, Blue Ocean, Heavy Metal Gaze, Air-Planet, FOREST-THING (a black poster font), Here-Comes-The-Sun, VICE-VERSA, Wajah-mu-Malaikat, The Miracle, Over The Sky, Eternal Love, Under Stand, Lets Get It On, Salute, Please Forgive Me, Forest Jump. Dayak Shield, Golden Bar (piano key stencil face), Life To Find, Make Peace, Rocket Brothers, Space Truckin, Silver Knight, Zeppelin, Banana Split, Funny Sport, Material Science, Cinta Adalah Perhatian, Love is Attention, Philosophy, Swampthing, Something, Great Job, I Love You, Baby Metal, Millenium 3, White Sock, Liberate, Life Is Font, Chasing Tail, Listening, Sghining Pearl, Hall of Fame, The Good Life, Funky Claw, Pretty Clever, Breath, Continue, Eyes Believer, Samurai Sword, About, God is Watching us, Smile at face, Guitar Rumble, Si Cantik, She is Beautiful, Joker Shoes, Welcome to the jungle (brush face), Maximum High Tension, First Love, Great Heart, Computer Robot, Question of Science, Book Shelves, Billy The Kid (Western font), Times New Romance, Techno Capture, Chemistry, City Shine, Samurai and Blade, Hexagonal.
Typefaces from 2015: Brigade of Love, Creative Culture, Axe For Warrior (dingbats), Bogor, Teleport Machine, Construction, Architecture, Underground (octagonal), King will be king, Knight of Light (medieval), Barbarian, Every Day, Thumbs Up, Defragmented (pixel face), Garden of Rose, House Music, Giant Universe, Element (a connect-the-dots typeface), Kingdom of Heart, Smart Talk, Take On Me, Symbolism, The Happiness, Dark Empire, Space of Time, Game Robot, Made in Indonesia, Morning Sunshine (art deco), Gravity Relationships, All About Love, City of Rock, Dear Baby, My Pleasure, Dear Lovely, Drea Reality, Charming Prince, Warehouse Project (geometric solids), Stone Rock, Script Machine, Pray Boy, Copy Paste, Baby Cuttie, Treasure Island, Impulse of Heart (fat rounded stencil), Extraordinary Craft, Brand New Colony (connected script), Digital Handmade, Learning, Aero Glass, Rainbow In Love, Catatan Harian, Sky Liner, A Lot of Love, Take Me Home, Shake It Off, Everything More, Qualified Good, We are the Word, Tshirt, Valuable, Weknow, Metal Kingdom, Phytoplankton, Kissing The Rain, Sunset Beach, Jazz Music, Dear Lovely, Dream Reality, My Pleasure, Boarder, Entertaintment-Show, Guardian, Indonesia, This-is-internet, Picture-of-you.
Typefaces from 2016: Big Burger, Blues Melody, Kangaroo Punch, Dark, Amazing Day Everyday, Delicious Choice (lava lamp script), Panda Robot, Wijaya Fresh, Megapolitan Jakarta, Chalk Board, Mother Father, Knowledge Power, Singing Bird, Extra Machine (stencil), Airwave (rounded sans), Human Alter Ego (octagonal), Grand Prix, Serat Kayu, Daniel, Greatest Map, Jazz Sound, Amazing Sound, Algorithm (techno), Brother Army (upright connected script), Cannon Ball, Senorita Spain, Billionaire, Most Famous, The Innocent Army, Guitar Electric, Bracelet, Batman, Phenomenon, Arabian Prince, Taring Serigala, Happy Everydays Day, Coffee Time, Revolver (Western style), Space Object, Black Arrow, Candle-Light, Evergreen, Green Tea (foliate typeface), Harley Queen, Masquerade.
Typefaces from 2017: Pondok Ratu Intan, Celestial Love, After Party, Underground 2.
Alternate URL. Behance link. Dafont link. Fontspace link. Klingspor link. Fontm link. Creative Market link. [Google]
Designer (aka Funk King, b. Fort Knox, KY) who lives in Orlando, FL, and/or Apopka, FL. He used FontStruct in 2008-2009 to make over 550 decorative fonts, and became one of the world's top experts on FontStruct, FontShop's on-line font editor. Most of his fonts were withdrawn in 2012. He did a few commercial typefaces at his commercial foundry, Funk King. His creations include
- A Bit Eccentric.
- Alphadings: Picnic Basket (2014), Rat Race (2014), Pod Invasion (2014), On Hangers (2012, a commercial series that includes Pants on Hangers, etc), Dog Tag, Black Bird, Easter Egg Dots, Ser Egghead T. handlebar, Ovoidotta (now called Sniff), Play Book, BuddhaBuddha, Swizzle Sticks, Computer Backplate, Milky Way, Sprout, Football, Clapboard (for movie makers), Teed Off, Book Stack, Speaker Box, Ant Farm, Sound and Vision, Speaker Grill, Tom Tom, Caged Type, Conga Lounge, Spinal, Add Van, Frostruct, Picket Fence, Regatta, Cranestruct, Impossible Alphabet, Igloo Village, Mortar Board, Jack, Marionette, Golden Gate (+Short, +Solid), Crossed, Eff U ("the finger"!), Tall Big Top, Jackpot, Skulls&Cross Bones Redux, Crosshairs, Drama Club, Good Day Sunshine, Butterfly, Steps and Windows, Heartbroken, O Christmas Tree, Christmas Lights, Candle, Supper Time (alphadings of plates), Sands of Time (alphadings of hour glasses), Fishbones (commercial since 2012), Handy (alphading with hands), Hang Ten (feet alphadings) and High Five (hand alphadings), Armade and Ghost Ship Armada (ship alphadings), Cut Here (stitching alphadings), Schematic (electric circuit alphading), Masquerade, Mortar Board, Gear Bits, Gearswork, Hi-Lo Gears, Gears, Resistor, Gear Shift, Castle, Castle with Flags, Antique Keys, Rounded Keys, Pods, Piano Keys (+Alt, +Correct), Framework, Dixieland Jazz, Spats, and City of New Orleans (the last three are alphdings based on the same Victorian alphabet), Saturn, Piggy Bank, Voodoo Doll, Dice, Fist Bump.
- Antennas, Antennas Outline
- Arcostellati, Arcostellato, Arcangolo, Arcontorno (2011): a blackletter family.
- Architect, Ruled, Gridworks, Blueprint (Solid, Dashed), Quadular (+Serif), Isometric Modified (+Light, +Bold Outline), Isometric (a 3d gridded family: +Basic Latin, +Basic Latin Lite, +More Latin, +Bold, +Black).
- Art deco: Arc Neuvo (rounded letters), Arc Nuevo (2012, commercial), Toneelschuur (based on the letterhead created for the Theatre Toneelschuur Haarlem), Shift (bold), Eye Spy (this says Peter Sellers), Mod Squad.
- Avenue, Avenue Alphabet (white on black).
- Ball and Chain (neat), Ball Bearings
- Balls and Bats
- Banjo (2012).
- Barber Shop
- Beachwear (horizontally striped)
- Blackletter: Abbey
- Blanket Serif Caps, Blanket Sans Serif
- Block Inline Block
- Block Mosaic (great gridded letters)
- Blood Sweat&Tears
- Bolla Fratturato (2011): outlined blackletter face.
- Bolt, Bolted
- Bon Mots.
- Break, Balance Beam, After Party (2010).
- Bubble Zwrap (2010).
- Build A Bridge
- Buzz Kill
- Carp Black, Carp Blanc
- Caterpillar, Tall Caterpillar.
- Chain Gang, Krazy King
- Check Mate (checkered flag font).
- Cherry Bomb.
- Cinder Block (2010): a 3d typeface with texture thrown in.
- Circuit Board Solid, Circuit Board Outline, Circuit Board Outline Numbers, Circuit Board Simple, Micro Clean, Microcircuitz, Circuit Board Simple, Schematode (2013).
- Circus Maximus Outline
- Cirquela (2012). a non-FontStruct font, this is his first hand-printed typeface.
- Code Hijack (2014).
- Compass (+Plain)
- Connected scripts: Cruise, Jet Cruise (2009), Notched Script (upright, connected), Rough Script (italic, connected), square Script (pixelish, connected).
- Computer Backplate, Milky Way.
- Crimped Pincushion (2010).
- Crispy Inline (classy)
- Crooked Marker, Marker
- Crop Circles
- Curls And Twirls
- Cut Here
- Daisies (nice rounded square letters with painted daisies)
- Decoscriptic, Decoish.
- Diamonds Are Forever, Liberty (dot amtrix fonts)
- Didactic fonts: Back to School.
- Digital, Digital Whimsy (gorgeous fonts in which the meat of the glyphs is made up of 0's and 1's), Digital Italics, Digital Non-italics.
- Dingbats: Digital Biz Bitz (2012), Capitalist Pictograms (2012), Kapitalist Kit (2011), Weather System (2011), Twelve Days of Christmas (2010), Learning For Business (2010), Calder Symbols (2010), Mad Aliens (2010), FSEmoticons, Maven Pictograms, Temp (weather dings), Sports Wave, Bullet Arrows
- Dinner at 8
- Ditier Cycles (2010): a grunge version of J. Hughes's Dirt Cycles.
- Disco Ball, Disco Salvation.
- Doggie Tracks (2010).
- Dollars and Cents.
- Domestic Bliss (+Solid), Blissful Hearts (Valentine's Day alphadings).
- Domino, Dominodot
- Dot matrix fonts: Belly Button (2013), Fandangle (2013), Trace Remains (2013), Billiards (2013), Pome (2013), Cow Poke (2013), Rouletto (2014), Crawler (2014), Zephyrelli (2012), Yoyo (2012), Carousel (2011), Corsivo Punti (2011), Wisp (2011), Amusement (2011), Menagerie (2011), Junk (2011), Iphont (white on black dot matrix face), Lyrical (dot matrix script), Petits Pois, Elli, Industrial Magic, Wind Chime, Domestic Bliss (2010, +Serif, +Sans Serif), Ying Yang (2009)
- Double Decker
- Eau de Kerning.
- Efficiency (2010).
- Eiffel family: mechanical.
- Electrifunkified (2013).
- eq Regular, eq Radio Waves, eq Tight.
- Erector Set (2010).
- Extension Cord
- Fairy Tale (curly)
- Fast Cars, Fast Lane, Fast Forward
- Fifty Famous Fairy Tales (bi-lined and bejeweled)
- Flair Ornate, Flaired Script, Flair, Flaired
- Floor Plan
- Flash (gridded face)
- Folk Art (wooden plank simulation)
- Font Troll
- Fractal, Wireframe, Hemisphere, Origami (now Mummification): experiments in glyph partitioning.
- Funk, Funky palms
- Gancio (2014). Hand-drawn.
- Gemstone (letters in a mosaic)
- Glyphs made from broken objects: Broken Combs, Broken Glasses
- GI Joe
- Grid1, Grid2, Pas De Grille Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Noir Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Intrépide Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Facile Pli Isométrique (+Plombé).
- Grunge typefaces: Feather (2010).
- Gummy (2010).
- Happily Ever After (2010).
- Heath Robinson (gorgeous mechanical font).
- Hexcavated (2010).
- High Anxiety.
- High Wire (dotted).
- Honeycomb Black (hexagonal).
- Horizontally Phased (like IBM logo from afar), Vertically Phased, Field Goal.
- Hot Diggity Dog (2010): a monoline rounded sans.
- Inline: Hi-Fi Deco, Track (+Filled), Crispy Inline
- Imperfect Optical Experiment.
- Ironside, Ironworks.
- Isomixed (+Inline, +Inverted, +Light, +Inline Light), Isomixerd Moire (nine textured styles).
- Jacks (2010): a stitching font.
- Jelly Bean series: I's, Wide, O's, Split
- Jolly Swash 9+Tall, +Tall Wide Tail).
- Kaleidoscope, Kaleidoscope Solid
- Kitchen tile typefaces: MadisonAveAvenue (2010), Edgar Fernhout (2012).
- Last Days Of Summer, Endless Summer, Beach.
- Lattice, Lattice Black
- Little Miss Muffet.
- Love, Love Letters
- Metroliner and Metroliner Deluxe.
- MICR fonts: Wedge Solid.
- Mitered, Zietgeist: striped 3d typefaces.
- Modern Ancient (chiseled font imitation)
- Molecular (+Complex, +Complex 1), Dense Molecular Complex (1 through 5), Molecular Architecture, Tessellation 1 (+Continuous), Tessellation 2.
- Monkey Bars.
- Montreal (+Italics)
- Monumental, Less Monumental,
- Mortar Booted (+Thick, Separated, Mission, Booted Mission).
- Music fonts: Fret Full (2010), Fret Station (2010).
- Mystere (2012, grunge).
- Octovision Remix
- Open&Shuttered Day, Open&Shuttered Night
- Oriental simulation/look: Shoji Pixel, Shoji Stage&Screen Soapbox, Chinese Democracy, Asian Influence.
- Origami City (2010): formerly Simply Elevated Black. Simple Elevation (2012) is in the same family.
- Outline Habitat
- Ozmosis (2014), Ozian (2014), Cardinal (2014), Emblem (2014), Oblio (2014), Hollow Branch (2014)
- Pallina (2010, + Stampino, +Diluente).
- Palm, Tall Palm
- Paperclip typefaces: Neue Werner Paperclip (2012).
- Piccadilly (2010).
- Pixel Dust, Pixels Dusted, Zogg Domination (video game font)
- Pop Arc (2010). In the same style: Conveyor Belt, Milk Bottle, Cookie Cutter, Erector Set (2010).
- Popsicle Sticks (nice vertically striped glyphs).
- Playbook (2010).
- Power Grid, Power Gridlocked
- Process This (2010) and Flowcahrt (2010): based on graphs of computer programs.
- Pump Boys (2010).
- Quagmire (2010)
- Radio Waves
- Razorback Block
- Receipt (2012): a dot matrix face.
- Regular Habitat
- Remixintag (2011, a clone of Wallachia by Intaglio).
- Ribbodini (2010, ribbon font).
- Road Trip
- Sausalito Nautica (2011).
- Say What? (Exaggerated ink trap face)
- Scaffoldini (2010): a 3d gridded face. Followed by Scaffo (2012), Scaffoldini Senza Griglia (2010), Scaffoldini Ascendente Contrario SG, Scaffoldini Ascendente Senza Griglia, Scaffoldini Contrario Senza Griglia, Scaffoldini Ascendente, Scaffoldini Contrario, and Scaffoldini Ascendente Contrario, Scaffoldini Prospettico (+Contrario, +SG).
- Scripts: Diode (+Dioded, Diodoubled, Diodocked, Diodedocked, Diodiced), Scherzando, Fontstitution, Rough Script, Scriptilicious, Whipped Cream, 45 Degrees, Script Town (2013), Aloha (2013), Sinal Strength (2013), Ink Well (2013).
- Skulls, Skully
- Slice N dice
- Small Wonder, Small World
- Snowflake (2010).
- Soma (2009): 3d letters mades from cubes.
- Spooky Eyeballs (2009).
- Stained Glass, Stained with Cross
- Stencil fonts: GI Joe (2012, military), Kid's Stencil (white on black), Black Tie, Matchstick, Stensei, Stencillated, Tri-Fold, Tri-Fold Cut, Tri-Fold Rounded, Stencil, Stencil Plate, Stencil Face, Semi Stencil, Psuedo Stencil, Psychedelic Stencil.
- Stitching fonts: Cross Worded (2013), Cut Here (2014), Sampler
- T-Shirts on a Clothesline
- Swamp Frog and Tadpole: artsy fat letters
- Swamp Funk, Mojo (curly letters)
- Tall Habitat
- Techno look: Technified, Slick, Tangential (2010).
- Tanqueray (2010): octagonal face.
- Teepee (wood look)
- Tennis themed: Racket, Net Ball, World Cup.
- Tetrominoes Black (2010): a 3d typeface cloned from TP2 Marriott's Tetrominoes.
- Texture fonts: Global (2011, globes), SS Half Tone (One, Two, Three), SS Watermark, SS Silk Screen (2010). These brush texture typefaces were cloned from Swifted Strokes by Mike Lee. Tramarada (2011) has a stunning woven look.
- The Adventure of the Dancing Men (2011, dingbats).
- The Big Top
- The Real McCoy
- Timpani, Timpaniless, Timpaniblok, Alien Crop Circles (outer space face).
- Toothpaste (2011): imitating oozing toothpaste.
- Trapezoidot, Zoidot, Dotz (dotted typefaces).
- Upright connected scripts: Madie (2009)
- Valentine's fonts: Hearts and Flowers, Hearts and Arrows, Keys to your Heart, Bed of Hearts
- Vapors and Mirage: evaporating glyphs.
- Vibration (2010). This multiline typeface was followed by Echo (2010).
- Victorian fonts: Alouette, Swamp Funk
- WPA Household Arts Stripes, WPA Household Arts Chex, WPA Household Arts (poster stencil face)
- Wee The People, Small World.
- Werner Paperclip (2009), Paperclip (2010): paperclip typefaces after a 1974 original by Ad Werner.
- Western fonts: Bolo (2010), Bow Tie (2010), Bowl (2010), Western Doodle, Sparky, Buckaroo, Diamond Buckaroo, Saloon and Desert Rose. Western style alphadings: Cart Before The Horse, Wagon Train
- White on black typefaces: Tabs, Dot Keys, Rounded Keys, Block Keys, Keys.
- Wim Crouwel-related fonts: Unknown Crouwel #1, Edgar Fernhout (a Wim Crouwel tribute font in kitchen tile style taken from a 1963 poster), Kalender 1976 Letters (octagonal based on a Wim Crouwel calendar from 1976), Kalender 1976, Brusselmans (based on a Wim Crouwel poster), Rabobank (based on a Wim Crouwel poster), Brabant (based on a Wim Crouwel poster)
- Woodcut, Woodcut Recut, Woodcut Banjo.
- Yay Team
- Zebeast (Zebra-striped letters)
- Zodiac Block
In 2012, he added these fonts at MyFonts: Architect, Black Tie, Carousel, Check Mate, Cobblestones, Cruise, Dog Tag, Edgar Fernhout (based on the famous poster by Wim Crouwel), Fifty Famous Fairy Tales, Fratturato Digitale (pixelish blackletter face), Ghost Town, Jackpot, Jelly Bean, Keyboard, Kingdom (a castle font), Lagniappe (Victorian), Lyrical, Madie, Matchstick, Menagerie, Q Typ, Scaffo, Sprinkle, Stained Glass, Stencillated, Stensei (stencil), Sweet Valley, Toothpaste, Vibration MF, Yoyo, Zephyrelli.
Typefaces from 2013 (no longer freely downloadable!): Pome (dot matrix), Cow Poke (dot matrix), Sausalito Nautica, Cut Here (stitching typeface), Belly Button (dot matrix face), Rouletto (bejeweled typeface), Picnic Basket (alphadings), Fandangle (dot matrix), Trace Remains (dot matrix), Billiards (dot matrix), Cross Worded, Script Town, Schematode (connect-the-dots), Electrifunkified, Aloha, Signal Strength, Ink Well, Satellite, Supper Time (alphadings), Mike (alphadings), Licorice, Conga Lounge OF, Monkey Bars, Daisies, Fractal OF (textured face), Saloon OF, Ball and Chain, Say What.
Typefaces from 2014: the multilined or inline typefaces Ozmosis, Ozian, Cardinal, Hollow Branch, Emblem, and Oblio. The alphading typefaces Rat Race and Picnic Basket. The pearly dot matrix typeface Rouletto and Crawler. The video game typefaces Pod Invasion and Zogg Domination. The stitching typeface Cut Here. The pixelized typeface Code Hijack.
Klingspor link. Dafont link. Fontspace link. Additional URL. Myfonts link. MyFonts foundry link.
View Wilson Thomas's commercial typefaces. [Google]
Wino Sutarmin Kadir
German creator of Ballpoint Scratch (2014), Hollywood Hills (2013, octagonal typeface), Fake Hieroglyphs (2010) and Conducting Paths (2011, electrical circuit face, or a connect-the-dots font). [Google]
Graphic designer from Buenos Aires, Argentina, at some point located in Madrid, Spain, who made the free purely geometric typeface called Geometric Way in 2010. Craft (2014) is a free decorative caps typeface for craftsmen.
In 2014, Yai made the Greek-inspired caps typeface Hera and Destroy (2014: futuristic ornamental initials. Free download). In 2014, Tano Veron and Yai Salinas codesigned the free vector format colored display typeface Carioca.
In 2015, Yai Salinas created the hipster typeface Hera, the free blueprint font Craft Font, free vector font Helena and the free decorative caps typeface Sea.
Typefaces from 2016: The free experimental typeface Lieben, the free textured ink-saving Arial GTI and Times GTI, the high contrast didone-inspired free fashion mag typeface Ginebra, the free decorative blackletter typeface Ethelvina, and the free thin connect-the-dots typeface Fina (which was designed for Design Hooks).
Flickr page, where she goes under the name Dopamina. Behance link. Dafont link. [Google]
This is one of the most talented FontStructors, but also an active musician. On Behance, he/she is listed as Van Saarland from Hameenlinna, Finland, and on FontStruct since 2014 as V. Sarela, from Oulu, Finland.
Typefaces from 2011: Teotihuacan (inspired by a Mexican poster), Micra (a monospaced OCR-A font), Fast Driving, Rendez-Vous (a condensed serif font inspired by the cover of "The Essential Jean Michel Jarre"), Carat Condensed, Carat, Wolfen (a copperplate style condensed face), Futuroid (sci-fi), Instrumenta (after Neville Brody's Industria), Modern Vision (based on the opening credits from The Terminator and The Running Man), Future Earth (futuristic: based on a typeface used in The Terminator logo which is also the base for the font "Earth"), Phatprogy (+Extra Phat).
Typefaces from 2012: Modus Operandi, Ikonomi (squarish sans), Genera, Hexathrone, Liquid Crystal Serif, Wulthraesk (constructivist), Electionale, Major (a high contrast didone), Commandant (2012, like Futura Stencil), Comfutur (a beautiful stencil typeface with a bit of Futura Black), Qode (a retro-futuristic LED style typeface), Graphyto (a heavy slab face), Heavy Royale, Thiage (Thai simuation face), Bravis, Cirquetry, Solidis, Velocifero (bilined), Heavy Royale, Jet Set Groove, Reactor A1 (futuristic stencil), Polymoda (an abstract font), Lino II, Sequencer (+Condensed), Hertzace (square retro-futurist), Cifira (art deco), Saturation (monoline sans), Katana (+Bold, +Condensed), Countura (abstract and minimalist), Stripelane (horizontally striped), Vortexa (in the style of Data 70), In Nomine Matrix, Afterburner, Afterburner Phase II, High Rise (Western typeface), Sulaco, Polaroid, Tech Noir (a dot matrix typeface based on the nightclub sign from The Terminator), Slabbers II, Windician (art deco), Cryptocube, DMC 12, Ken Jp (oriental simulation typeface), PxlSQ, Scorpione, Monotronic, Advancer (dot matrix face), Avico, Discolyde, Film Sequence, Modern Vision (based on an unknown typeface which was used in the opening credits of The Terminator, The Running Man, Class of 1999, and also used on Robert A. Heinlein's book covers (there's a font called Heinlein which is similar)), Cromagnon, Gace, Midora Sans, Squarium (constructivist), Cheque Matte (octagonal), Plusminus, Advancer Lite, Magnetofunk (retro-futuristic), Integrafia (piano key stencil face), Network9, Cechida, Rendez-Vous (condensed square slab face), Rendez-Vous II, Equantum, Karelian Stencil, Cryptocube, Neolexia, Ambiente, Stencilae (stencil), Linearis (horizontally striped), Contrafacia A and B (horizontally striped typefaces), Stereovision, Hypetron (based on the TRON logo), Degré (hexagonal), Typorabilis, Wunderkind (kitchen tile face), Kiova Captura, Biomehanika.
Typefaces from 2013: Starast Maxi, Starast Next, Lugar, Siquid (dot matrix face), Devico (constructivist), Meco (based on Meco's logo), Confiant A, Confiant B, Zerusta, Carat, Combonaut, Jet Set Groove, Cifira, Gace, Condensbit, Synditon, Abciria, Vulthraesk, Rendez-Vous (+II), Instrumenta (based on Neville Brody's Industria), Saturation, RndEX, Rewinder, Power Electronics (an octagonal typeface based on the Captain Power logo), Obsidian Deco (a gorgeous fat piano key typeface), Electrone, Plusminus, Connector Module, Scorpione, Perficio, XOX Design, Da Capo (bold slab serif), Gradiator, Phatprogy, Genexus, Finica Sharp Script, Power Electronics (based on the Captain power logo), Aftertouch (a wide sans), Telecharger, Vicenti, Modicea, Submachine (based on Stanley Davis's Amelia), Genera Deux (a computer font), Genexe, Network 9 (connect-the-dots), Square Earth, Future Earth (trekkie font based on an old Terminator logo), Cechida, Supernature, Siberiada (a great Russian simulation typeface with a medieval touch), Defigma (bilined), Carat, Back to the future (based on the movie logo; called Rewinder on FontStruct), Vibrion (techno face), Connector Module, Wunderkind (a tiled typeface), Yaguar, Pacific Serif (slab serif), Aerogenes (wide techno font), Windician, Commandant (a wide art deco stencil face).
Typefaces from 2014: Brigadier, Freelight (rounded stencil), Stencilae, Protocol Sans, Vicenti, Submachine, Dalecarian, Equantum, Twiphex, Waremann, Wolfen, Waltraud, Carat, Teotihuacan, Rendez-Vous (+II), Major (didone), Ambiente, Kiova Captura (based on the font used in Kiev camera manuals), Glissando, Cheque Matte (athletic lettering font), Vibrixean (sci-fi), Licoricette, Protagon (Greek simulation), Rewinder, Ardeus (futuristic, LED simulation), Techsyna (sci-fi), Rezonans (piano key style), Modern Vision, Trideko Display (multilined typeface), Xeometro (octagonal), Verbica, Megalith (a great black slab), Calibro.
Typefaces from 2015: Coffee,-Juice,-Food-2, Electric-Blue, Karakteristika (blackletter tattoo font), Memogo (horizontally-lined font), Proximitro, Stratus, Super-Eurobeat, Verdisquo, HI-NRG, Modern Vision (based on a font used in the opening credits of The Terminator, The Running Man, Class of 1999), Workflow (stencil), Blackwing.
Abstract Fonts link. Behance link. Dafont link. [Google]
Murcia, Spain-based designer of Yesy (2014, a connect-the-dots typeface). [Google]
Yina M. Lopez
Tegucigalpa, Honduras-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Conexiones (2016). [Google]
YOFF (or: Your Own Font; was Font Garden)
[Ellinor Maria Rapp]
Ellinor Rapp was born in Örebro, Sweden, in 1972. She works at Örebro University Hospital at the microbiological laboratory as a biomedical scientist. Her pages had over 1400 fonts and dingbats. Alternate dingbat URL. A 20 USD handwriting font service and 5 USD signature/logo service. Her pages were initially called Font Garden, but changed in 2011 to YOFF, or Your Own Font. Ellinor Rapp herself also made some fonts, typically based on the samples sent to her. About 70 of these handwriting fonts are stored here and here.
Listing of these initial handwriting fonts: AaronFont-Hand, Addiction, AliceWachol, Amura, AmuraMusic, Amyie-Hand, AngHand, Augustin-Hand, Bonnie'sfont, BrianneHand, CRobles, Cathie'sHand, Charyn-Hand, Chelmo, Chelsea'sHandwriting, CherFont-Hand, Cheryl-Hand, Cindywrite-Hand, Crys-Hand, David-Hand, Deanna'sHand, Deanna'sHand-Music, Delany-Hand, Derek-Hand, DeseraePlain, DesereaFancy-Hand, Diana-hand, Dulce'sFont, EdithHand, Efficient, Elisha-Hand, Ellifont, Erin-Elizabeth, FG Klara (2005, Fiona-Hand, ForgetMeNot-Girl, Frederick-Hand, Gina, GraysonFont, Gunnar-Krus, Handwriting, Ivy-Hand, Jayne-hand, JaynePrint-Hand, Jeana-Script, Jeff-Hand, JenniferHand, Jenny-Handwriting, Jessy-hand, Joe, Judy-Script, Justen-Hand, KariKatziFont, Katie-Font, Keven-Hand, KollerFont-Script, Kristen Curly (1999), KristenScript, Kristenscriptalt, LN, Larina-hand, Larua-Hand, LeafQueen, LeafQueen-scripty2, LeafQueenHand, LeafQueenScript-scripty2, LockermanHand, Maria-Hand, MarioHand, Mats-Hand, Mazgiz, Melodie, Mich, Michelle (2000), Michelle-Marker, MomsFont-Hand, Nancy-Print, Natalie'sScribble, Pam'sHand, Paulette-Hand, PiaScript, Polly, QUesneLL, REW, RingbearerRegular, Rissa'sFont, SSR-Hand, Samantha-hand, Sammy, Sandy-Script, SaraElizabeth, Schaun-Hand, Shane-Hand, Shelton, Shennette-Hand, Starlet, Steve-Hand, Steven2-Hand, Stuarty-Hand, TotallyTweetie, Traci-Hand, Valorie-Hand, VirgilGS, Whitney2, Whitney2, Wolfie-Hand, Wurth-hand, c.j-Hand.
She created Claudia (2003, handwriting by Claudia Lasiter). At Dafont, one can find her typefaces Cheryl Hand (2000), Jayne Print (2000), Totally Tweetie (2001, dings) and Whitney2 (2000). A list of fonts on their site in 2006: BrianneHand, FGAaron, FGAddiction, FGAmura, FGAmuraMusic, FGAmyie, FGAngHand, FGAugustin, FGBonnie'sfont, FGBunnigrrrl'shandwriting, FGCJ, FGCRobles, FGCathie'sHand, FGCharyn, FGChelsea'sHandwriting, FGCherFont, FGCheryl, FGChris, FGChristine, FGCindywrite, FGCrys, FGDavid, FGDeanna'sHand, FGDelany, FGDerek, FGDesereaFancy, FGDiana, FGDulce'sFont, FGEdith, FGEfficient, FGElisha, FGEllifont, FGErin-Elizabeth, FGFiona, FGFrederick, FGGina, FGGraysonFont, FGGunnar, FGHandwriting, FGIvy, FGJayne, FGJaynePrint, FGJeana, FGJeff, FGJennifer, FGJenny, FGJessy, FGJoe, FGJusten, FGKariKatzi, FGKatie, FGKeven, FGKollerFont, FGKristenCurly, FGKristenScript, FGLN, FGLarina, FGLaura, FGLeafQueen1, FGLeafQueen2, FGLeafQueenHand, FGLisa, FGLisaScript, FGLockerman, FGMariaHand, FGMelodie, FGMich, FGMichelle, FGMomsFont, FGNancy, FGPam'sHand, FGPaulette, FGPiaScript, FGPolly, FGQUesneLL, FGREW, FGRingbearer, FGRissa'sFont, FGSamantha, FGSammy, FGSandy, FGSaraElizabeth, FGSchaun, FGShane, FGShelton, FGStarlet, FGSteve, FGSteven, FGStuarty, FGTotallyTweetie, FGTraci, FGValorie, FGVirgil, FGWhitney1, FGWhitney2, FGWolfie, FGWurth.
Dafont link. Font Garden at MyFonts sells FG Adam, FG April, FG Camilla, FG Carola (2006), FG Caroline, FG Elias, FG Ellinor, FG Erin, FG Jasmine, FG Jennifer (2007), FG Jordan, FG Lova, FG Matilda, FG Muriel, FG Nadja, FG Nando, FG Nina, FG Petra, FG Rakel, FG Rebecca, FG Ronja, FG Saga, FG Smilla, FG Tindra, FG Traci, FG Typical, FG Rochelle, FG Emmy. Added in 2007: FG Jacky, FG Norah. Fonts in 2008: FG Abby, FG Sharon, FG Alison, FG Jason, FG Pedro, Bethany (handwriting), FG Callie (grunge blackletter), FG Noel (child's hand). Fonts from 2009: FG Kelli (connect-the-dots face), FG Liz, FG Tiffany. Additions in 2010: FG Alex, FG Audrey, FG Kristine, FG Lina, FG Well Well, FontAddicts Halloween, FG Tonya, FG Jennie, FG Swan, FG Suzanne. Additions in 2011: Charlotta (children's hand).
As YOFF, MyFonts sells Alisha YOFF, Mazi YOFF (2011, a happy hand-printed family), Jolly, Abby, Bunnigrrrls Handwriting YOFF, Nicola YOFF (2013), Stella YOFF (2013), Roger YOFF (2013).
Klingspor link. Dafont link. [Google]
Istanbul-based designer of the free connect-the-dots typeface Polytype (2012). [Google]