| || |
During his studies in Manchester, UK, Adam Robinson created the free crop circle font UFO Nest (2015) and the thin squarish sans typeface Elppa (2015). Behance link. Dafont link. [Google]
Adela de Bara
Designer at type-o-tones in Barcelona who created the connect-the-dots typeface family Adelita (Fina, Topos, Ole, Dibujitos) in 1993 together with Laura Meseguer at Type O Tones. This is a connect-the-dots typeface family.
(Old) home page. FontShop link. [Google]
Alejandra Samadi Gutierrez Garza
In 2016, Mexico City-based Alejandra Samadi Gutierrez Garza designed the connect-the-dots typeface Terebellum. [Google]
Creator of the free connect-the-dots typeface Polyline Typo (2013), which is based on the AutoCAD polyline icon.
Dafont link. [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the connect-the-dots Cyrillic typeface Air (2016). [Google]
Designer in Peterborough, UK, who created the experimental typeface Razor and the electric circuit typeface Ammeter in 2016. Behance link. [Google]
During his studies in Oakham, UK, Alex Preston designed the connect-the-dots typeface Enkelhet (2013), Gentleman (2013, a bilined display typeface), Borders (2013), Droop (2013), the circle-based typeface Circles (2013), and the experimental typefaces Wirbel (2013) and Kurvor (2013). [Google]
San Felipe, Venezuela-based illustrator. Designer of the pearly typeface Iddar (2014), the connect-the-dots typeface Estacion (2014), and the display typeface Biombo (2014). His illustrations are surrealistic, poignant and amusing. [Google]
Luanda, Angola-based designer originally from Aveiro, Portugal, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Joao Marinho (2013), the techno typeface Jotanis (2013), the modular typeface MX (2013), and the hexagonal industrial display typeface AKJ (2013). [Google]
Russian graphic and type designer. His mostly experimental typefaces include Isopronto (2011, geometric), Vampire (2011), Blamed Neverland (2011, a connect-the-dots face), Lighter (techno), and Coffee (2011, ultra-condensed). [Google]
Graphic designer from Kiev, Ukraine. He created the geometric typeface Midnight (2010), which was inspired by Herb Lubalin. Switch Connect (2011) is a high contrast art deco face. Lighter (2011) is a techno typeface that cries speed. Times New Fuck (2011) is a Peignotian sans with stiletto terminals on some glyphs. Blamed Neverland (2011) is a connect-the-dots avant-garde display face. Vampire (2011) is a gothic octagonal face. Geometria (2011) is a minimalist straight-edged face.
Typefaces from 2019: Beast (a sharp-edged and pointy humanist sans), ALS Hauss (a Bauhaus sans family, released by Art Lebedev), Wagon (at art Lebedev: Wagon is a low-contrast closed neogrotesque typeface with static proportions and expressive decorative elements. It is a good rough, technological and industrial typeface, perhaps useful for signage on trains).
Typefaces from 2020: Span (at Art Lebedev Studio). He writes: Span is a family of variable typefaces combining the traditional shapes of block antiquas of the 19th century with the geometry of modern digital type. Span is based on the cult typefaces of the era, Clarendon and Century Schoolbook. [Google]
Alexis Romo Najera
During his studies, Alexis Romo Najera (Chihuahua, Mexico) created the triangulated connect-the-dots typeface Atrapasueños (2013). [Google]
London, UK-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Gemini (2016). [Google]
Natal, Brazil-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Stargazer (2015), which was created during her studies at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte. Behance link. [Google]
Alit Design (or: Gurita Hitam)
A graduate of Institut Seni Indonesia Denpasar Bali who is based in Denpasar, Bali, Alit Suarnegara (Gurita Hitam, b. 1986, Denpasar) created these typefaces:
- 2022: Boiller (a Peignotian sans in 14 styles).
- 2021: Mybook Again (a great swashy calligraphic script meant for romantic events), Radja Lover (a calligraphic font with hairline connectors), Brohoney (a 13-style text family), Two Race (a race car font family), Piersob (a very wide display sans reminiscent of the old Porsche logo font), Black Mild (Victoriana), Decondor (a 14-style delicate mini-serif), Gathell (a 13-style fashion mag serif), Hero Beam (spurred, Victorian), Vaclice Script, Nokarin (a bold calligraphic script), Horseboy Boots (Western, with terminals that emulate hooves), Mokgech (blackletter), Sutray (a rather formal upright script), Mister Honey (Tuscan), Nandola (a fine calligraphic script), Bungker (a layerable hand-drawn slab serif), Brolimo (a 14-style Peignotian sans), Takashimura (a Japanese emulation font), Bunker (a layerable marquee font family), Dronefly, Miloner (a 14-style fashion mag serif), Mono and Friends (handcrafted and rounded), Roby Soho (a simple flared display sans in 12 styles), Saihat (emulating Arabic calligraphy), Gofienda (a calligraphic script), Rusty Store (Victoriana), Chalk and Friend (a sketched typeface), Grunge Decade (art nouveau), Kenoky Coffekan (a 15-style decorative sans and script duo), Botaky and Botaky Script (a wavy display font), Hidrofont (vintage), Roller Alika, Mistic (a decorative serif), Burgie (14 styles: an ink-trapped swashy and inky display serif), Hand Real (a thin monolinear script), Assox (a reverse contrast Tuscan typeface), Balian (a textured typeface that is based on Balinese carvings), Handy Quomte (calligraphic), Brohillo (a display serif).
- 2020: Karmila, Shary (a 52-style sci-fi sans font that could also be useful in sports), Brave Eighty One (techno, squarish), Mollas (a decorative serif), Crying, Milk and Balls (a 28-style display typeface with rhombic tittles, wedge serifs and razor blade edges---the connection with milk or balls will forever remain mysterious), Boiling, Mallent (brush script), Bemalla (script), Marons (a script/serif hybrid).
- 2019: Black Quality (inline, vintage), Caibojog (watercolor brush), Bonillo, Balimoon, Mofita, Nahye, Pintgram, Subscriber, Lovina Script , Bolehdong (script), Zamrack, Melloner, Melloner Fun, Beautiful Lovina, Localghost (a signature script).
- 2018: Controwell (a Victorian script and text collection), Raustila, Rollete Qaku (dry brush), Norffo, Nermola Scripcy Font, Braton Composer.
- 2017: the script typefaces Rumble Brave Script (as part of the vintage typeface Rumble Brave), Mellony (2017: dry brush script), Raph Lanok (brush style), Jandys, Jandys Dua, Billy Ohio (2017: dry brush), Localghost and Valledofas, and the vintage tattoo typeface Young Heart.
- 2016: the thin connected script typeface Mooglonk, the signage script Altoys, the decorative didone Florva, the connected script typefaces Asfrogas, Rofitaste (brush style), Qarvic (a sans), Qarvic Icon, Morva (a decorative didone), Young Heart (a free vintage typeface with spurs), and Brushgyo.
- 2015: Bromello (brush script), Vroffloow (in script and sans styles), Godfeem, Mooglonk, Floren (a display serif), Lawasth, Mooglonk Serif, the brush typeface The Faino, the tattoo font Alitide, the watercolor brush typefaces Roomfer and Norffo, the connect-the-dots typeface Circle Line, and Kemayu.
- 2014: the beveled typeface Piramid.
- 2013: the spurred signage typeface Starck.
Creative Market link. Another Creative Market link. Dafont link. Graphicrier link. [Google]
[Alit Design (or: Gurita Hitam)]
During his studies at ESAG Penninghen in Paris, Allen O'Toole created an outline typeface (2014). In 2015, he designed Subway Round (based on the principle of the bent paperclip), System A and a pixelish typeface. His graduation project in 2016 was the incised Midi typeface. Behance link. [Google]
Ambar del Moral
Communication Design student at Parsons the New School for Design in NYC in 2013. Creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Estrela (2013, Friday Fonts. [Google]
During her studies at Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC) in Hamilton, New Zealand Amber Rogers created Budding Pohutukawa (2015), a thin serif typeface inspired by the flower of a Pohutukawa Tree, a common coastal tree in New Zealand. [Google]
During her graphic design studies in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, Ami Littlefair created Paperclip (2013), Colostic (2013: purely geometric shapes), Backtrack (2013) and Croudi (2013, a stitching typeface). Inspired by the constructivist movement, she created Geometric Typeface (2013) by superposing and juxtaposing geometric solids. Other geometric experiments include Line Alphabet (2013), Diagonal Alphabet (2013, a stitching font), Connecting Alphabet (2013).
In 2014, she made the free hipster font Aesthetika.
Dafont link. [Google]
Based in Yokohama, Japan, An Takemitsu created the free connect-the-dots AI-format Latin font Portal (2014). Behance link. [Google]
Ana Carolina Schneider
During her studies at UFSC in Florianopolis, Brazil, Ana Carolina Schneider created the connect-the dots typeface Minkar (2015) together with classmate Raissa Ishida Sanfelice. [Google]
Ana Victoria Morales Hernandez
During her studies in Luxembourg, Ana Victoria Morales Hernandez (b. Caracas) created the connect-the-dots constellation typeface Ursa (2015). She is presenty based in Brussels. Behance link. [Google]
Constellation (2013) is a connect-the-dots typeface designed by Anca Dumy, a graphic designer in Timisoara, Romania.
Behance link. [Google]
[Artist of Design]
Andres Acosta Blaschitz
Caracas, Venezuela-based designer of the connect-the-dots font Inklusiv (2018). [Google]
For a school project in San Francisco, Angie Cheng created the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation Type (2013). [Google]
Bogota, Colombia-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Astro (2019, with Natalia Chavez). [Google]
Cairo, Egypt-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Dot (2018). [Google]
Anke van der Meer
Freelance graphic designer in Barcelona, who created the connect-the-dots font Linkup (2012).
Behance link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Lyon, France. She created the colorful textured geometric solid typeface Dyslexie (2013), the geometric display typeface Codex (2016), and the connect-the-dots electronic circuit typeface Le Lien (2016, FontStruct). [Google]
Creative director in Carbondale, IL, who created the constellation typeface Stella (2013). [Google]
Bronx, NY-based designer of the great connect-the-dots typeface Patience (2019). [Google]
Artist of Design
Commercial foundry that was in Kensington and/or Moorhead, MN, but is now in Park Rapids, MN, run by André Zottolo. Most of his fonts are hand-printed, such as AZ Cut Script (2011, a script), AZ Pledge, AZ Grampa, AZ Fast Fury, AZ Hello, AZ Dude, AZ Tiki, AZ Script, AZ New Rough, AZ Imperial, AZ College (+Brushed), and AZ Vintage Tattoo, all made ca. 2010-2011.
His earliest fonts were free. They included Alpha, Barracuda, Collem, Cornelia, Declan, Funtime, Roughfart, Tiki, MessyGirl.
Typefaces from 2011: AZ Union is a Western face. AZ Text and AZ Dramamine are grungy hand-printed typefaces. AZ Sailor Tattoo is an outline tattoo face. AZ Hello Brushed is a brush typeface inspired by auto repair signs. AZ Rough Fart is a squarish mural brush face. AZ Wings is Victorian. AZ Placid is an eroded outline face.
Type designs from 2012: AZ Mavericks (based on a skateboard logo), AZ Barista (inspired by Leonetto Cappiello's poster art from the 1920s), AZ Indian (signage script), AZ Harpers July (inspired by Edward Penfield's poster art from ca. 1900), AZ Plug Italic (inspired by the poster art of Edward Penfield and Franz Hazenplug, ca. 1900), AZ Audiotape, AZ Kiss (sketched type), AZ Varsity (athletic lettering), AZ Varsity Brush (textured version), AZ Claire (fat signage script).
Typefaces from 2013: AZ Watercolor, AZ Brand (connect-the=dots script), AZ Hobie (signage script), AZ Storm (Western look), AZ Declan (scratchy typeface), AZ Clouds (spurred).
Typefaces from 2014: AZ Scorch (a worn headline font family), AZ Black (didone engraved currency font), AZ Ultra, AZ Retro, AZ Postcard 3D.
Typefaces from 2015: AZ Yoyo.
Typefaces from 2016: AZ Cruisin.
Klingspor link. Creative Market link. Fontspring link.
View the typeface library of Artist of Design. [Google]
Valentin Besset (Atelier About, Lyon, France) designed Giant Brick (2016: a 3d typeface), Die Geometrische (2016), Fraternity (2016, hipster style) and Point à Point (2016, connect-the-dots typeface). Behance link. [Google]
Norwegian designer of the dots-and-lines font Dots (2018). [Google]
Snellville, Atlanta, GA-based designer (b. 1977) of the playful fonts Austie Bost Dreamboat (2015), Austie Bost There For You (2015), Austie Bost Envelopes Print (2014), Austie Bost Take A Chance (2014), Austie Bost Lifted Up (2014), Austie Bost Arrow Mania (2014, arrows), Austie Bost Envelopes (2014), Austie Bost Versailles (2014: thin curly script), Austie Bost Chunky Description (2014), Austie Bost Descriptions (2014), Austie Bost Wibbly (2014: a great curly poster typeface), Austie Bost Somersaults (2014), Austie Bost Cartwheels, Austie Bost Roman Holiday Sketch (2014), Austie Bost Matamata (2014), Austie Bost Serifina (2013, a curly script), Austie Bost Happy Holly (2013), Austie Bost Bumblebee (2013), Austie Bost Toy Chest (2013), Austie Bost All My Love (2013), Bost Chunkilicious (2013), Austie Bost in Wonderland (2013), Austie Bost You Wear Flowers (2013), Austie Bost Rest of Our Lives (2013, penmanship font), Austie Bost Simple Simon (2013, a curly face), Austie Bost Dust Into Diamonds (2013), Austie Bost Small World (2013), Austie Bost High Altitudes (2013), Austie Bost Marketplace (2013), Austie Bost Starlit Beach (2013), Austie Bost Cherry Cola (2013), Austie Bost Hooked on a Feeling (2013), Austie Bost in a Rush (2013), Austie Bost Blueberry Muffins (2013), Austie Bost Kitten Klub (2013), Austie Bost Mud Pies (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface), and Austie Bost Crazy Days (2012) and of the dingbat typeface Austie Bost Christmas Doodles (2012).
Home page. Dafont link. [Google]
Belgian designer (b. 1990) of the connect-the-dots typeface Rund (2020). [Google]
During her studies at the School of Arts of Granada, Spain, Bea Gonzalez designed the constellation typeface Auriga (2019). [Google]
Graphic designer in Zaragoza, Spain. In 2017, she created these typefaces: Volantis (a connect-the-dots font), Divex (hairline sans), Orion (slab serif). [Google]
FontStructor who made these typefaces in 2014: Sushi (3d), Buzz Wire (paperclip face), Spaghetti, Propeller, Parallel Lines, Slinky, Fineliner, Constellation (connect-the-dots typeface), Dotted Pixels, Folded Pixels, Fish Filled In (fat poster face), Fish, Paper Cut, Three, Orange, Constellation (connect-the-dots), Geometric Script (octagonal, connected, straight-edged), Geometric Script 2, Wire (paperclip font), Cardboard Box (3d and outlined), Fatty, Chamfer (octagonal), Half Moon (inline font), Paper Clips, Square (ultra-fat), Loop de Loop (connected), Rounded Mono.
In 2015, he added Footprint. [Google]
Swiss creator of the beautiful sketch fonts Elliot (2013) and Little Bird (2013). In 2014, he created Trash Mash and Cheeze Wine (connect-the-dots face). [Google]
Oslo, Norway-based designer of the deco typeface Transformasjon (2016), which is based on two fonts used by Kristiania University College. At FontStruct, she designed the free font Røst (2016). At iFontMaker, she created NightTime (2016) and After Midnight (2016, a free connect-the-dots style font). Behance link. FontStruct link. [Google]
[One Line Design]
Architect, writer and illustrator Bruno Zao (Esposende, Portugal) created a connect the dots typeface in 2012 called Gran Riserva Dj's.
Behance link. [Google]
American designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Chul (2016). [Google]
During her graphic design studies at Columbus College of Art and Design, Camika Blackwell (Cleveland, OH) created the connect-the-dots typeface Spacial (sic) Constellation (2014). [Google]
Ibagué, Colombia-based designer of the planet-inspired connect-the-dots typeface Cosmica (2016). [Google]
Florence, Italy-based designer of Old Tape (2018) and Chord (2018: a musical connect-the-dots typeface). [Google]
During her studies in Belo Horizonte, Beazil, Carlina Lecca created On Board (2014, a connect-the-dots typeface) and Velocista Escarlate (2014). [Google]
During her studies, Charlotte Bagnara (Manchester, UK) created the connect-the-dots typeface Anger Tracks (2013). [Google]
Chef Studio is located in Pietrasanta, Lucca, Italy. Its founders are Igor Biagi and Andrea Biagi (b. 1988, Pietrasanta). Andrea graduated from LABA University (Libera Accademia di Belle Arti) in Firenze, Italy, class of 2012. Designer of the counterless modular typeface True Oasi (2013) and of the beautiful multiline connect-the-dots typeface Ego (2013, free).
Behance link. Andrea Biagi's home page. Igor Biagi's home page. [Google]
Cheng Yi-Fang (Taipei) created a connect-the-dots Latin typeface in 2013. [Google]
The Cherokee Nation web site shows several Cherokee fonts. [Google]
American designer of Whimsical Wilma (2015, a handcrafted typeface) and Hotty Dotty (2015, connect-the-dots). [Google]
Designer in Leeds, UK. Chris experimented with exaggerated ligatures in his Interconnect (2012), and the results are fresh, beautiful and promising. Behance link. [Google]
During his studies at Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA-based Chris Uhren designed the connect-the-dots typeface Asterism (2016). [Google]
Disciple of Philipp Luidl. During his studies in Vienna, Christoph Reichelt (b. 1967, Munich, Germany) designed the modular retro typeface Grande Coppi (2016). In 2021, he released Polydot (a conect-the-dots font). [Google]
During her graphic design studies in Lyon, France, Clémence Taillez created the connect-the-dots typeface Skeletica (2013) and the script typeface Noname (2014). [Google]
American designer of Off The Hook (2017), a modular connect-the-dots typeface. [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the Cyrillic constellation typeface Star Light (2019). [Google]
Aka Design Shark. Conroe, TX-based designer of these display typefaces in 2017: Roasted Chestnuts, Snowman Kisses, Milk for Santa, Christmas Wishes, Buffalo Plaid, Oh Deer, Candy Cane Cutie, f-Stop, Chunkster, Winter Holiday, Starry Sky, Snowball Fight (connect-the-dots), Sneaker Girl, Semi Charmed Life, I Love Books, Goal Line, Felty Dot, Fairytale Forest (curly, vampirish), Fairy Dust (hyper-curly), Dots A Lot (connect-the-dots script), Dream Days, Christmas Sweater (a stitching font), Be My Honeybee, Apple Pie, Outline Sketch, Dreams, Kids Kick, Dorm Days, Cookie Cutter, Morning Coffee, Holly days, Magical Unicorn, Maniac Monday, Hot Chocolate, Quirky Engraver.
Typefaces from 2018: Pastry Shoppe, Tomcat, Kindergarten Teacher, Hollywood Gothic, Messy Life, Sleepy Puppy, Spooky Nights, Thin Man, Wine Not, Honeysuckle, Love Always. [Google]
Dan M. Zadorozny
Designer in Medellin, Colombia. For the Panamanian design agency Atomo, he created a connect-the-dots logotype called Atomo (2013). Vinnie Six Rounds (2013) is a Western typeface based on the movie Pulp Fiction. It was co-designed with Pedro Javier Arbelaez and Jorge Arias Flores. With Julian Betancur Mira, he co-designed the tattoo font Sailor Jerry (2013). [Google]
Colombian designer of Connecting Dots (2018). [Google]
Vilnius, Lithuania-based student-designer of Impulse Font (2015, modular and squarish) and Scheme (2015, a beautiful connect-the-dots typeface). [Google]
During her studies in Lviv, Ukraine, Darynka Kysla designed several Cyrillic typefaces (2013). This includers a series of connect-the-dots style fonts called Dots (2013). [Google]
David Alexander Slaager
[David is Creative (was: Fonts of Chaos)]
David is Creative (was: Fonts of Chaos)
[David Alexander Slaager]
Free and commercial font foundry by Zellik, Belgium-based David Alexander Slaager (or: David is Creative): 1654 Brown Street (2012, a rounded informal sans), Discorgasmique (2012, retro-futurism), Science Noire (2012, followed in 2014 by Science White, a connect-the-dots typeface), Bond Is Dead (2012), North 06 (2012, spurred), Ouija & Whiskey (2012, alchemic), The Giant Cowboy Army (2012, a skeletal bone font), Pink Cell (2012, a pixel type), Opium Roadie (2012), Grand Quatre (2011), Vampirr, Unik2, SayTwo, Alpha63, Trubik77, Genz Top&Bottom, Vhia (2011).
In 2012, he started Hand Drawn Font with cheap (ten dollar) quickie fonts. The initial offering in the Fall of 2012 includes Blackwood, Black 45, Royal Goblin, List of Faith, Gazoline, Natural Born Designer, Pulp Hill, Stylo Standard, Atlantic Avenue (a font made with paint brush on wood), Kancell (free) and Zombie Sunrise.
Typefaces from 2013: Supernational 261/262, Signs of Faith, Hollywood 99, Hollywood69, National, Enfant du Chaos (gothic, dark), Brutaal (+XX, +VV: one weight of this dquarish typeface is free), Bliss Yeah, Traum-A (a hand-drawn poster font), Enfant du Kult (alchemic), Daryl is Parano.
Typefaces from 2014: Koton, Supernational 264, Super Head Club (sketched typeface), Nina Ketchup (scratchy hand), Dead Meal, Opus Theorem (a condensed squarish typeface family), We Are Tom Jones (described as a disoriented typewriter font), Shay Man (an alchemic typeface), Hackney Night, Arizona Futur (pixel alphadings), Atuvuta (heavy metal band font).
Typefaces from 2015: Hello Bravo (squarish), King Kong Street Propaganda.
Typefaces from 2016: Cake Sans (octagonal), Jimgarr, Tokyo Sam (slabby poster typeface), Bambi Neue (brush font), Queens 68.
Typefaces from 2019: Hello Walter. [Google]
Designer (b. 1978) at [T-26] of the techno/dot matrix font family Zink (2002), which has a connect-the-dots style called Zink-Boned. That font also appeared at Typotek. He graduated in 2001 from Ecole Estienne in Paris, where for his thesis, he created a type family called Villeneuve, which revived a type made in 1732 by engraver and type designer Jean de Villeneuve (Vilanova) for the Royal Academy of History of Portugal. He wrote another thesis there entitled Le Champfleury de Geofroy Tory. Manuel de typographie ou divagation esthétique autour de la lettre?.
Klingspor link. [Google]
Art director in Caracas, Venezuela. In 2013, he created the connect-the-dots or graph-theoretic typeface Node Typo. [Google]
Seoul, Korea-based designer of these display typefaces: Constellation (2015: connect-the-dots style), Zedo (2015: architectural), Maze (2015: pixelish), Angle (2015), Radioactivity (2015: dingbat font), Hangeul (Korean). [Google]
Known as James Dene or James Partington. Malaga, Spain-based designer of the handcrafted typefaces Rune (2018), Calx (2018), Calligraphy Rough (2018), Back to School (2018). In 2019, he published Barleycorn, Atomic, Lost in Space, Centuria (a clean modern sans), Nadir, Geneva, Control, Cosmic, Myrkheim (a Norse or hipster font), Perehilion (a paperclip font), Aphilion (stencil), Equinox (a connect-the-dots typeface), Revolve (hipster style), Ascension, Orion (circle-based), Nova (sci-fi), Voyager (stencil), Black Velvet, Quamir (a hipster sans), Norse Elder Futhark, Interlace (a multiline typeface), Exoplanet, Orson (a serif typeface), Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, Sterling, Queen, Horace, Amos (a fashion mag sans), Allegra (serif), Archibald (slab serif), Cuneiform, the medieval typeface Reznor, the blackletter typefaces Griffin, Edgar and Deimos, Matrix, Egyptian Hieroglyph, Elder Futhark and Detective (a fingerprint texture font).
Typefaces from 2020: Horizon, Barleycorn, Ancient Language Package, Perihelion (a paperclip typeface), Maze, Lost in Space, Quick, Assassin, Constantine, Drastica, Grace, Orson, Alistair, Antoinette, Bernard, Edgar, Lila, Anastasia, Angelica, Annabelle, Black Velvet, Centuria, Jinx (handcrafted). [Google]
Aka DD. Creator of these free typefaces in 2015: DeeDee Squiggles and Ties (connect-the-dots typeface), DeeDee Scribble, DeeDee Flowers, DeeDee Koolaid, DD Hearts, DeeDee Stretch. [Google]
New York City-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Dotty (2016). [Google]
Darcy Baldwin (DJBFontography) is the Texas-based designer of these handwriting typefaces in 2007: DJBABITOFFLAIRE, DJBADEE1, DJBAMANDAG, DJBANGELA, DJBANNALISE, DJBANNETTEscript, DJBCHERE, DJBCHRISTINEC, DJBCINDA, DJBCINDAs, DJBDAWN, DJBDOODLEDOO, DJBELIZABETHK, DJBELKE1, DJBEMILYS, DJBEuroscript, DJBGINAE, DJBGISELLA, DJBJANELLE, DJBJANINE, DJBJENB2, DJBJENNA, DJBJENNIFER, DJBJENNIFERscript1, DJBJOAN, DJBJOYscript, DJBKATHERINE, DJBKATRINE, DJBKEELYB, DJBKEELYBscript, DJBKELLEY, DJBKENNAscript, DJBKIRA, DJBLINDSE1, DJBLINDY, DJBLIZ, DJBLORRAINE1, DJBMANDY, DJBMEGAN, DJBMETA2, DJBMISH, DJBMichael, DJBPOOKIEDOO, DJBRITA2, DJBSOFEE1, DJBTABITHAscript, DJBWENDY, DJBWENDYPscript, DJBWRITESALOT. In 2008, she made DJB Treasure Hunt, DJB Curlie Wurlie, DJB 2Cute4U, DJB Heart of Dixi. Fonts made in 2009: DJB For Annie, DJB Sloppy Joe.
In 2011, she made DJB C Lyle Run, DJB Blueprint, DJB Crazy Goofy Cool, and DJB Cassandra.
Typefaces designed in 2012: DJB Play Misty For Me (made in conjunction with Misty Cato), Bean Pole, DJB Liz, DJB Worn at the knees, DJB Cris Script, DJB Doodle Beans, DJB Squirly Q, DJB Jacked Up Kinda Luv, DJB Lena, DJB Pookiedoo, DJB Geeks Who Wear Glasses, DJB Brewhaus Special, DJB Emily's Garden (curly alphabet, co-designed with Lauren Grier), DJB Room Mother Script, Lucy Lu.
In 2013, Darcy published the outline typeface Just an Outty (made together with Lauren Grier), the curly swirly DJB Swirl Me Around (made in conjunction with Shawna Clingerman), and the hand-printed DJB Boyfriend Jeans.
In 2014, she made DJB Tweenybopper, DJB Holly Serif, DJB Chalk It Up, DJB Angel Baby, Upstairs at the Abbey (blackboard bold), Scruffy Angel, This Font Is Empty, All Cool Chicks, DJB Me and My Office, DJB Holly Serif, DJB Tweenybopper, DJB Angel Baby, DJB Holly Jolly, DJB All The Cool Chicks, DJB Doodle Beans, DJB Bad Stamp Job, DJB 2 Cute 4 U, DJB A Bit if Flaire, DJB I'm No Wizard, DJB Annalise The Bold, DJB This is my life, DJB This Font is Bold, DJB Holly Berry Wonderland, DJB Baby Bump, DJB Upstairs Downstairs, DJB Coffee Shoppe (Venti, Buzzed, Espresso), DJB Holly Enchanted, DJB Dear St. Nick, DJB Color Me Chic, DJB Coffee Shoppe Buzzed, DJB A Bit of Flaire, DJB Sarah Prints, DJB Monkey Scratches (scratched, sketched typeface), DJB This Font Is Worn, DJB Vintage Find Stamped (with Jennifer Barrette), DJB This Font Is Bold, DJB This Font Is Stressed, DJB This Font Is Empty, DJB Werecow of Danville, DJB Geordie Girl, DJB Fancy Nancy, DJB Fizza Wizza Wowza, DJB What A Babe, DJB Chubby Muffins, DJB Rubia's Tiny Print, DJB Chicken Scratchez, DJB High Zombie, DJB Holly Enchanted, DJB Coffeeshoppeespresso, DJBHeatherG, DJBZoraPrints, DJB Belly Button Outtie, DJB Skritch Skratch, DJB It's Full of Stars, DJB It's Full of Dots, DJB Doodle E Doo, DJB Mess in My Head, DJB Miss Liz, DJB About A Boy, DJB This Moment, DJB Danielle 2.0, DJB Merry, DJB BellyButton-Innie, DJB I Love A Ginger, Hand Stitched, Hand Penned, Baby Bump, Rubia Tuesday, DJB Bailey, DJB Emphatic, DJB You make Me Blush, DJB Doodled Bits, DJB Hunky Chunk, DJB Bad Stamp Job 1 (2), DJB In Such A Rush, DJB Sheldon's Girlfriend, DJB Uncertain Tense, DJB Holly Jolly B'Golly (a great poster typeface), DJB Lemon Head (hand-drawn), My Boyfriend's Handwriting, Sugar Shock.
Typefaces from 2015: DJB On The Spot, DJB The Generic, DJB Nouveau (beatnik typeface), DJB Nouveau Straight, DJB Monogram Font, DJB Ransom Note Clipped, DJB-Another-Mandy, DJB-Dear-Mr-Claus, DJB-Eggsellent-Wobbly, DJB-Eggsellent, DJB-Got-No-Time-For-That, DJB-Lemon-Head-Dots, DJB-Speak-the-Truth-Bold, DJB-Speak-the-Truth-Boldly, DJB The Generic Kinda Funky All Caps, DJB It's Our Choices, DJB Mr. Claus, DJB Sunflowers for Vincent, DJB Standardized Test (+Oval), DJB Up on the Scoreboard (dot matrix font), DJB Friday Night Lights (dot matrix font), DJB My Last Amen, DJB The Cheerleader, DJB Drives Me Dotty, DJB This Font is Bold, DJB This Font is Empty, DJB On The Spot, DJB Don't Call Me Crazy, DJB Sticky Tape, DJB Messy Amanda Goes Bold, DJB Pokey Dots Font, DJB Friday Night Lights, DJB Up On The Scoreboard (dot matrix font), DJB Starry Starry, DJB Linus Pumpkin, DJB Number 2 Pencil, DJB In A Hurry, DJB Gonna Share My Story, DJB Stinky Marker, DJB Get Digital (LED font), DJB My Last Amen (sans), DJB Standardized Tests, DJB Number 2 Pencil (in the style of Comic Sans), DJB Sticky Tape Labels, DJB Speak Softly, DJB Ransom Note, DJB Meet Me At My Locker, DJB Ransom Note, DJB Lemon Head Dots, DJB Messy Amanda Goes bold (handwriting font), DJB Jenna, DJB Speak Up, DJB Sandra Dee, DJB Speak Out (outlined sans), DJB Pinky Swear, DJB Oh Suzannah, DJB Gimme Space, DJB My Mood Ring Says Blah, DJB Elliephont, DJB Fan Girl, DJB Sissy, JB I'm No Wizard, DJB Writes A Lot, DJB Letter Game Tiles (scrabble font), DJB Just An Outty, DJB Speak Up, DJB Poppyseed, DJB Lemon Head, DJB Miss Molly Brown, Holly Typed, Speak Out, DJB Writes A Lot, DJB On The Lighter Side, This Font Is Stressed, DJB Straight Up Now, DJB See Spot Run, DJB Jacked Up Kinda Luv, DJB I Love Me Some Brook, DJB This is me, DJB I Love Me Some Aly, DJB This Is Me, DJB Speak The Truth Boldly, DJB Me and My Shadow, DJB Rubia's Tiny Script, DJB Fresh Start, DJB Poppyseed, DJB Tootsie Wootsie, DJB Tootsie Wootsie Bold, DJB Downstairs at the Abbey, DJB Holly Typed Too Much, DJB Heart Attack, DJB That Font I Saw On TV, DJB Constance Beauregard (architectural lettering font), DJB I Love Me Some Aly, DJB Annalise, DJB Carly Sue Got Married, DJB Miss Molly Brown, DJB This Font is Worn, DJB Almost Perfect, DJB Holly Typed, DJB What A Babe, DJB How Cute Am I, DJB Brit's Thick Pen, DJB Brit's Thin Pen, DJB Scruffy Angel, DJB Sand Shoes and a Fez.
Typefaces from 2016: DJB Hunky Chunk, DJB Ornamental (alphadings in Christmas balls), DJB Shape Up Stars (alphadings), DJB Candy Corn, DJB File Folder Labels, DJB File Folder Tabs, DJB About A Boy, DJB It's My Birthday, DJB Happily Ever After (curly font), DJB Journaling, DJB Yard Sale Marker, DJB Gonna Share My Story, DJB Smarty Pants, DJB This Font Is (Bold, Stressed, Worn, Empty), DJB Elliephont, DJB Nouveau, Cutouts, Drives Me Dotty, It's Our Choices.
Typefaces from 2017: DJB Shape Up Hearts, DJB Another Mandy, DJB Almost Perfect.
Typefaces from 2018: DJB Miss Jinkie Van Pelt, DJB Holly Jolly, Snarky Bess, Mia Script.
Dafont link. Creative Market link. Fontspace link. Klingspor link. [Google]
Los Angeles and Albuquerque, New Mexico-based designer of the octagonal typeface Great in 88 (2013), Endorphins (2014, a triangulated connect-the-dots typeface), Modern Hype (2014), and Free Love (2014, a sans family). Behance link. [Google]
Or Pauline YM. Indonesian designer (b. 1989) of the squarish typeface Stay in Square (2016, FontStruct), the dotted Hei Dots Follow Me (2016), and the blocky Mahjong Toy Block (2016, FontStruct). FontStruct link. [Google]
Known as Edric Studio, Renata Insan C, M. Nouval, and Ega Nugraha. Bandung, Indonesia-based designer of mainly modular typefaces. He created these typefaces in 2017: Nine Tail, Meatballs (a layered signage script), Rohman, Roundfra (a modular typeface), the preppy handlettered typeface Mirinia, the brush font Hummer, the deco typeface Coet, the script typefaces Ghost (smooth and with high contrast), Ora et Labora, and Lisna, the handcrafted Sild, the marker font Winkdeep, the brush script Oppy Sahra, Cully Mac, Terry Bruce, Gliford, and the art deco sans typeface Allorta.
Typefaces from 2019: Ghost (a high-contrast script), Cully, Trumans Script, Rowland, Nairi Amber (Sans, Script), Qalin, Allorta, Rowland (sans), Flower Adaline, Rowland Caligraphy, Axton, Dezert, Kempton Serif, Kempton Sans Serif, Kempton Handwritting, Stanwick, Fornever, Victorisa, Anamelia, Oldwin Script, Old Excalibur, The Afford, Aldith, Bigboby, Victorisa Script, Aldith Script, Cully, Ethelyne, Allorta (an art deco sans), Atthia, Gladwin (a connect-the-dots font), Gladwin Script, Cyttah, Thiaga (a font duo), Neolion (sci-fi style), Trumans (Shadow, Stencil, Script), Qalin (Sans, Script), Stanwick (+Calligraphy), Holea, Livingston (Sans, Serif, Signature), Haston, Accelerare, Lionello (sans+script), Brian Worth, Kempton (font trio), Amorica (Sans, Script), Northcliff (slab serif, +Stencil, +Shadow, +Outline), Stella Alpina, The Lekker (spurred), Xharp (sci-fi), Joscelynn, The Champ, Mery Qolby, Twopath, Aldora (a monoline sans), Coet (rounded sans), Alfrida, Brian Worth (slab serif), Funny Samurai (oriental simulation font), Rohman, Zorgeous, Alaqua (rounded sans), Sam, Green Aila, Goldin Finance (sans), Saila Nurissalma, Fositif (monoline script), Twopath, Dezert, Louise Ann (script).
Typefaces from 2020: Acilla Tristan, Aftermoon (a lively script), Aghnesta Sans, Aghnesta Signature, Aghnesta, Aldira, Alican, Aneetha Sans, Aneetha, Angel Valley, Angemurphy Blackletter, Angemurphy, Anindya Meita, Ariesta Moon, Arsya Edelwiess (sic), Ashelynn Sweet Sans, Aslina Ohio, Ayesha Burns, B Luna Piena, Badass Holliday (+Sans), Barnetta, Because of You, Belagiana Flowers (+Sans), Bhalbino, Birdella, Black Suit, Blind Heart, Bolliver, Breezy Bolton (+Sans), Bufferly Serif, Burning Sun, Calderdale, Callion, Canvashead, Cardolith, Carllis, Catherina, Cattily, Cerys Everett, Chairmate, Chameeta, Charlyn Rushmoor, Cheeks Rosy Script, Cheeks Rosy, Chill Friend, Choerunnisa, Cifans Bell, Claressa, Crush on You, Daisy Facthory, Damiola, Daysave, Dazz Place Display, Delafinka, Denique, Devllin, Dewebeauty, Donellia, Doughnuts, Dreamy Melodies, During Dusk, Eberta Light, Exninja Caligraphy, Exninja, Explore Sky (Greek simulation), Extraordinary U (a signature font), Ezhilan Aliqua, Fangirliya, Feliciana, Flow Perfect, Fly Feather Script, Gamila, Gapbrooth, Garan Fox, Gemintang, Ghaniya Holmy, Ghivton, Ghostlike, Ginger Bread, Ginger Spice, Gladwin (a connect-the-dots font), Gloria Beauty, Gonlotus Fangwell Script, GonlotusFangwell Dry Brush, Goodselves, Goshty Doll, Great Devotion, Greatest Show, Great March, Greentler, Guritno Script, Guritno, Happy Nature, Happy Sweety, Hasita Hillary, Haston, Hatching Love, Hazelnut Smooth Handwriting, Heluzenut, Herist, Hilliard, Himponis (a signature script)Holla Hearth, Jellita, Jenoshark Feiya, Jillfester, Kandis Marsh Script, Kanya, Karllia, Kate Raymond Script, Kathreen Smith, Keira Dreamer (+Sans), Kelana Morris, Kellia Wakeup Script, Kellista, Kelsey Wilson, Kiarina, Lamish Caritta, Lauliya, Leading Role, Leonita, Lighten Up (upright script), Long Knive, Look Down, Lorieta, Lovic, Lovic, Machaela (monoline script), Mallisa, Maxwell Leonard, Meiriona, Meisya Emilia, Mile Green, Mind Notes, Mirinia, Modya Tea, Moody Star, Morachinno, Most Sense, My Illutions, Myron Hector, Naiyana, Naminasae, Neolion, New Gladish Fancy, Nhadiem Elans, Nicollia, Nicolls, Nielsen Owen Script, Night Feel (wild calligraphy), Nikeisha, Ninabell, No Offense (a signature script), North Mount Script, Nothan (stencil), Ogorphy, Ogowey, Only Friend (a signature script), Oppy Sahra, Orla Fiola Script, Orla Fiola, Oscar Wright, Overa, Pancake Batter, Peace Boy Serif, Peace Boy, Pep Talk, Photogenics, Plaza Avenue, Pubarash Lulu, Qailla Gloam, Quinnesha, Rainray Serif, Rainray, Rashean (a rough brush font), Raysha Moonly, Redalle, Reyburn (+Script), Right Attitude Sans, Right Attitude, Rottorant, Rubicela, Saeela Nuary Serif, Saeela Nuary, Sandwell (+Sans), Secret Feeling, Selfies Script, Sellby Ridge, Selvillia Dreamer (+Sans), Semiora, Sendayu, Serameyer (a signature font), Sevastyan, Shaimaa Script, Shamora, Sheinman, Sheira, Shimponia, Sillmy Sans, Sillmy, Simple Harmony, Snoorks, Squirrel Boys, Stay Big, Straight White, Sunaiko Haines, Sunny November, Swag Ghost, Syllia, Tantra (stencil), Tantra Script, Tantra, Telly Humble Sans, Telly Humble, Thalia Hillary Script, Thalia Hillary, The Billie Monlly Sans, The Billie Monlly, The Moyanka, Thiaga Script, Thifa, Think Dreams, Thipany, Timitty Sans, Treated Good, Vanellofa, Velasquis Tamyra Script, Velasquis Tamyra, Vender Rustime Display Grunge, Vender Rustime Script, Veronica Elena, Verwalter (a great modern rounded sans). Vlorens Flower Script, Vlorens Flower, Waringtons (+Script), Washllo, Wavaca, Wednesday Night, White Chunti, White Honey (+Sans), Within Life, Wolf Rubeus, Wolven Shevana, Wooslight, Wubby Kitten, Xabiya, Xander Bruce, Xenia Urshina, Yhasmeera, Yofanka (a brush script), Yoforia, Zainiver, Zakilla, Zeanica, Zephira.
Typefaces from 2021: Flower Leaf, Gladiator Arena (grunge), Hang Stick, Happy Rhino, Dalisha (script), Kinasih (a signature script), Cute Lovely, Cool Glasses, Simple Couple, Bright Summer (script), Battles Bridge (a spurred beer bottle font), Grand Estonia (script), Judicious, Brookville (calligraphic), Salisbury (script), Airframe, Hardenburg, Beechlands (a dry brush font), Racemate (a racecar font), Wedding Dream (calligraphic), Lifebest, Snowbare, Ice Breaking, Botanic, Seychelles (a monoline script), Juicely (script), The Empire, Monice (a rounded organic sans), Cartoonery, Beckley (brush script), Happy Moon, Rayesha Moony (a calligraphic script), Black Sting (a blackletter font), Triumphal, Strong Iron, Brockley, Chubby Toon, Super Shining (a signature script), For Kids, Rashyid, During Dusk, Rubicela, Gloria Beauty, During Dusk, Seaways, Close Distance, Yofanka, Pep Talk Script, Whether Fark, Lighten Up, Crush On You, Fairy Style, Ninabell, Aftermoon, Doughnutz, Great March, Goodselves, Extraordinary U, Dreamy Melodies, Canvashead, Mile Green, Colorful Glazed, Dazz Place Display, Treated Good, Night Feel, Plaza Avenue, Sheinman, Gingar Bread Script, Himponis, Semiora, Naminasae, Within Life, Stay BIG, No Offense, Only Friend, Black Suit, Zeanica, Krisward, Firlands House, Jazz One Script, Infinity Gown, Jazz One, Mighty Duck, Good Smells, Nice Tune, Nebula Starry, Social Trend, Slang Outfit, Leading Role, Eberta, Matchmaking, Lux Rose, Eberta Script, First Heart, Siblings Love, Mad Galaxy Script, Ghostlike, Mad Galaxy, Go Come Sans Serif, Go Come, Pink Tinge, Overall Deep, Pink Sun, Siblings Love Sans, Roxanne Elea, Young Boy, Thahiyat, Eleanor Satnight Script, Bardlove, Nadheva, Manly Dack, Khensin, Brusly Name Signature, Freakouts, Hermony, Blankspot, Stepballoon, Lansbury Goulding, Bevernice, Horror Type, Without Love (script), Crushing (font duo), Breaking Dawn, Sugar Roll, Hanry Potter (sic) (script), Bestnine, Fine Todey (sic), Havelberg (a monolinear script), Lushyana (an inky script), Catch You, Woolymood (calligraphic script), Seaways (a monoline script), April Dance, Hitz Girlz.
Typefaces from 2022: Saturday Moon (font duo). [Google]
EFI makes and sells D'Nealian-style, Zaner-Bloser-style, Harcourt Brace-style, Peterson Directed Handwriting-style, McDougal, Littell-style, Getty-Dubay Italic (handwriting method developed by Barbara M. Getty and Inga S. Dubay), and Palmer style handwriting fonts. The Harcourt and Brace HB Cursive and HB Manuscript font families are useful for connect-the-dots and orthographic exercises. 250USD for the HB family for one school. They mention that their fonts are in over 8600 schools. At 4 styles per school, that looks like a 8.6 million dollar affair... Also, two Braille fonts at 10 USD a shot. [Google]
Elizabeth B. Oshinowo
Chicago-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Bionic Tech (2013). [Google]
Singapore-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Stardust (2015). Behance link. [Google]
Creator of the crazy happy-go-lucky connect-the-dots typeface Dotted (2013). Potted would have been a better name. [Google]
Ellinor Maria Rapp
[YOFF (or: Your Own Font; was Font Garden)]
Houston, TX-based designer of the connect-the-dots constellation typeface Oblivion (2018). [Google]
During her studies in Copenhagen, Emilie Maagaard created a connect-the-dots typeface (2014). [Google]
During her studies in Cairo, Egypt, Engy Helmy designed the Arabic typeface Mawja (2017) and the Latin connect-the-dots font Transcend (2017). [Google]
Prague, Czechia-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Astryc (2016). [Google]
Creator of these display typefaces in 2017: Floral Mandala (textured caps), Promise, Kick Font, Simply Dotty (connect-the-dots), In The Clouds (watercolor brush). [Google]
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia-based designer of a connect-the-dots Arabic typeface in 2015. [Google]
During her studies at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, Slovakia, Ester Nemcova created a connect-the-dots icon font called Dots (2013). She also made Icons of Bratislava (2015). Home page. [Google]
Fontstructor who made Dot Serif (2012), fs Gold (2012, kitchen tile face) and Kidnapper (2012, dot matrix face).
In 2013, he added fs Slyte, fs Kingsletter (blackletter), fs Gardenia, fs Accordion, fs Badminton (+Mono), fs Lollipop Script, fs Monopixel (Serif, Regular), fs Sphinx, fs Quotable, fs Recalibur, fs Informe 04, FS Typewriter (a huge font that covers Latin and Cyrillic), FS Uno (monospaced), Menora, Excalibur, Cirplex (a circular font), 5x5 Monopixel, Medievia, fs Tahoma 8px, Standard Serif, Zapphire Round (kitchen tile face), fs Smilies, fs Gridded (+lc), fs Midnight Gambler, fs Semiserif Mono, fs Almostencil, fs Glass (textured face), fs Will I Am Not, fs Magnifique (a connected script), fs Karmina, fs Kursiv, fs Handwritten, fs Markitaraz, fs Neon, fs Himali (a connect-the-dots typeface), fs Fontstruct, fs Phille (kitchen tile font), fs Phoneta, fs Curves, fs Wizdom, fs Handwritten, fs Sly Small, fs Quark, Williomnot, fs Sanstruct, fs Direction (arrowed letters).
Typefaces from 2014: FS Score 3D, FS Vincent, FS Vandyx, FS Wizdom, FS Dot Serif, FS Handwritten, FS Lost (a labyrinthine font for Latin and Cyrillic that won an award in the 2014 FontStruct InLine Font Competition). Other typefaces from 2014 include FS Cookie, FS Cookie Clean, FS Pentagale, FS Gardenia, FS Monopixel Regular, FS Shattern (glaz krak face), FS Zeblin, FS Intrepid (labyrinthine).
Typefaces from 2015: FS Pentagale (a marker pen font). [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Cosmic (2015). She also designed several sets of smilies and icons. Behance link. [Google]
During her studies at IADE in Lisbon, Filipa Amado and Beatriz Fialho created the connect-the-dots typeface Metro (2014) and the free updated version Metro 2.0 (2015). In 2020, she released the free sans typeface Fitalia. [Google]
Olinda, Brazil-based designer of the free crop circle typeface ET Crop (2017). [Google]
Motion designer in Orange, CA, who created Connect-The-Dots (2013). [Google]
Bob Aufuldish is an Affiliate Associate Professor at the California College of Arts and Crafts. Currently, he is Design Director of Sputnik CCAC, a student-staffed design office producing work for the College. Bob has a BFA and MFA in graphic design from Kent State University, Ohio. Aufuldish set up Fontboy in 1995 in San Anselmo, CA, together with Kathy Warinner. FontBoy is now called Aufuldish&Warinner. His typefaces:
- Armature (1997, grungy), Armature Neue (1997-2010, fontBoy) and Armature Neue Sans (2014, fontBoy).
- New Clear Era (1999, fontBoy).
- ZeitGuys (1994, Emigre). Very funny dingbats done together with Eric Donelan.
- Big Cheese (1992, Emigre). Very funny dingbats done together with Eric Donelan.
- Aufuldish's typefaces at FontBoy not mentioned above: OldMoney (truetype), Baufy (1994), RoarShock (dingbats in the style of Zapf Dingbats), Punctual (a connect-the-dots typeface family), Viscosity (1996, with Kathy Warinner), Whiplash (1994), RoarType One (a "pixel" font where each pixel has been replaced by two alternating characters from the RoarShock dingbats), Panspermia (grunge).
Bio at Emigre. MyFonts site. FontShop link. View Bob Aufuldish's typefaces. Klingspor link. [Google]
DownHill Publishing sells Classroom fonts for teachers, parents, students&librarians including manuscript, cursive,&D'Nealian-style fonts for learning handwriting, math, reading,&phonics in English&Spanish, plus clip art, math&ASL symbols. This is a commercial outfit. They give away just one font, ABC Kids. Math fonts: ABC Math, ABC Domino.
The catalog of fonts, all made in 1999: AbcAlegria, AbcAmSignLang, AbcAmSignLangLetter, AbcBulletin (connect-the-dots typeface), AbcClocks, AbcCursive, AbcCursiveArrow, AbcCursiveArrowDotted, AbcCursiveDotted, AbcCursiveDottedLined, AbcCursiveLined, AbcDNManusArrow, AbcDNManusArrowDotted, AbcDNManusDotted, AbcDNManusDottedLined, AbcDNManusLined, AbcDNManuscript, AbcDomino, AbcFaces, AbcHeadlines, AbcKids, AbcMath, AbcPhonicsOne, AbcPhonicsTwo, AbcPrint, AbcPrintArrow, AbcPrintArrowDotted, AbcPrintDotted, AbcPrintDottedLined, AbcPrintLined, AbcTeacher, Fun Art (dingbats). [Google]
Naples, Italy-based architect and graphic designer. Creator of the experimental typeface Autovelox (2007) and the connect-the-dots typeface Link City (2017). Behance link. [Google]
[Anke van der Meer]
Anke van der Meer (Heerlen, The Netherlands, b. 1981), aka Ankepanke, is an illustrator and graphic designer. She sells her typefaces under the label funfntshop.
In 2013, she created some free hand-drawn typefaces such as I Love Snailmail, Lieve Letters, and Stripe 3D. In 2015, many of her typefaces became commercial. The initial offering from 2015 includes Read A Book, Crystals (octagonal font), Measuring Tape, Merry Christmas, Building Blocks Font, Old Knitting Lady, Side View (3d typeface), Noodles, Wonderland, Bead Necklace, Snailmail Mag (fat finger font), Delightful, Seeing Double (bilined), Cherry Pie, Pretty Random I and II (ransom note fonts), Polkadots I and II, Morse Code, High Altitude, Fold It (origami), Cubes I and II, Crazy Cat Lady, Build It, Blocks, Skipping Ropes, Deco Borders, Drop Out Handmade, I Heart Snailmail, Sweet Letters, Skinny Chips, Picnic Handmade, Earn Your Stripes, Stripe 3D Handmade, Cut It Out, Teqniq, Tell Me About It, Sweet Pancakes, Strike A Pose, Papercut, Monkey Tails, Little Friends, Lets Go To Paris, Halfway, Full Of It, Daydreas, Creppy, Connect It, Basic Fun, Backstage.
Dafont link. Creative Market link. Creative Market link for funfontshop. [Google]
French creator of a large number of free typefaces, starting in 2012.
Typefaces from 2016: Ginumber1.
Typefaces from 2015: Happy New Year 2016, School, Gaelle Star, Oeillet (connect-the-dots typeface), Gifont, Happy New Year.
Typefaces from 2014: GaelleAbc (iFontmaker), GaelleDEF (iFontmaker), Gaelle Majuscule, Gaelle Number (+1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9), Clock, Gaelle 001, Enjoy, Gael 427, Gaelle.
Typefaces from 2013: the hand-printed typefaces October, Ellega, Gaelling Pates, Gaelle Fine, Manuscrite, Gaelle 2002, Gaelle 307, Plaque, Gaelle 2000, Gaellefont 403, Gaelle 203, Gaelleings Letter, Ecriture, MJ Letter (outlined), MJ Letter2, Funny, AZ (outlined caps), April, Lettre Classique, Relier Les Points (connect-the-dots), Plume, Shiver For You, Galfont, Sur Un Trait, Frissons, I Love You Forever, Stop Please, Pinceau, Collage, Once Upon A Time, Japanese Letter, Shiver For You, Trouverlecode, Brush, Contour de Lettres, Dessin 123, Elegantegaelle, Fleche, Frissons, Highlight, Les Lettres d'Adam, Paille, Pointcarre, Pointgaelle (dot matrix), More Letters, Numero1, Cupidon, Saint Valentin (letters in hearts), Je suis doublée, Lettre Etoile, Les Dunes, Filament (multiline face), Ameno (calligraphic face), Petite Boule, Helveti (fat finger font), Ecolier (children's hand), Cfun, Miss, Vague, Happy New Year 2013, Highlight, Bubblefont.
In 2012, Gaelleing created Trait Lettre (vertical striping), Beautiful, I Love You, Once Upon A Time, It's Beautiful, Papoune, Tournicoti (super-curly face), Double, Versaille, Love, Lettre Gaelle (fat finger font), Chouchou, Boule Noel (alphadings with Christmas balls), Inclined Letter, Elganoel, Gaelleing and Gaelleing2. [Google]
Gaia Di Gregorio
London-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Tirodm (2014). Behance link. [Google]
[Holy (was: Odysseas GP)]
Manila-based creator of Connect The Font (2012), a free pair of connect-the-dot typefaces. [Google]
Athens, Greece-based designer of the school project font Circuit (2015). [Google]
Graphic designer in Budakeszi, Budapest, Hungary, who cofounded Typogravity Studio with Tamas Ilsinszki. Creator of the extreme contrast display typeface Slash Pro (2011), and the multiline prismatic typeface Grand Avant Garde (2011).
In 2012, he designed Lineo Serif (thin geometric face).
In 2013, he created a fantastic set of graph-based experimental capitals called Regenerative. Georabic (2013) is a calligraphic Arabic simulation font completely based on the principles of Arabic font design, i.e., with beginning, medial and end forms for each letter. He writes: Georabic Typface is my diploma work at Hungarian University of Fine Arts / Graphic Design Department. During my Erasmus studies in Istanbul I had the chance to learn a bit of Arabic language and typography and I realized that the logic of Arabic writing could be used for a calligraphic Latin typeface too. I started with calligraphy to find the right way to create the glyphs and the connections. [Google]
Florence, Italy-based designer of Universo (2015), a connect-the-dots typeface inspired by the Braille grid. [Google]
Graphic designer in London (b. 1990, Italy) who created the connect-the-dots typeface Constellatio (2015). [Google]
During her studies at City University of Hong Kong, Gloria Choi created the connect-the-dots Latin typeface Star Maps (2014). [Google]
Glyph44 (or: Swash Hub)
London-based creator of the super-experimental geometric and hipster typefaces Artificer (2011), Insomiak (2015, a hipster typeface), Illusive (2014, alchemic), Tuna (2014), Kim (2014), Solaris (2017), Sleipnir (2012) and Flatland (2011).
Petros is also a talented typographic illustrator---see, e.g., his Blue Heron (2011). An example of his typography for information design: Table Tennis for the 2012 Olympics.
At Studio SAP in London, he had a hand in many illustrations and illustrative typefaces such as Sleipnir (2012).
In 2018, he designed the alchemic or hipster typeface family Geometrica, which comprises Arcane, Orion and Gravity. He also created the hipster font Bastion (2018, with Kimmy Lee and Matthew James) and the blackboard bold typeface Trindle Sans.
As Swash Hub, he designed the hexagonal Elixia (2018), the hipster font Avion (2018, with Joshua Baron), and the rounded lowercase sans Kaige (2018). It is possible that SwashHub is Kimmy Lee (London).
Still in 2018, Matthew James and Petros Afshar co-designed the Japanese emulation font Okami.
Typefaces from 2019: Bael (sans, by Petros Afshar and Matthew James), Berman Bold (a blackletter font by Petros Afshar and Matthew James).
Behance link. Another Behance link. Home page. [Google]
During her studies in London, GraceHillary Kim designed these poster typefaces: Korean origami (2015), Pennis (2015, based on semicircles), Constellation (2015, a connect-the-dots typeface), Unstoppable Words (2015). [Google]
Gurgaon, India-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Cross (2015). Each glyph is drawn without lifting the pen. Devian tart link. [Google]
Rio de Janeiro-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Cassiopeia (2014), a typefaces designed in a course at EBA, UFRJ. [Google]
Graphic designer in Saint Petersburg, Russia, who created the great experimental typeface Somnium (2015), the connect-the-dots typeface Saturn (2015) and the artsy steampunk typeface Clock (2015). [Google]
Helgi Pétur Lárusson
Reykjavik, Iceland-based designer of these display typefaces in 2013 (while at the Iceland Academy of the Arts): Ping Pong, Pinball (connect-the-dots typeface), Flying Giraf, Pixel Overdrive, Long John, Karlus&Baktus.
Behance link. [Google]
Tokyo-based designer, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Architect (2015). Behance link. [Google]
Holy (was: Odysseas GP)
Holy (was: Odysseas GP) is Galinos Paparounis, a graphic designer from Athens. In 2012, he used Futura as a basis for developing the stunning Latin / Greek display typeface Futuracha. In 2017, he followed up with Futuracha Pro, and in 2019 with Decoracha.
Behance link. Tumblr link. [Google]
During her studies in Lima, Peru, Houston Quispe created the colorful connect-the-dots typeface Pntgrph (2015). [Google]
Niteroi, Brazil-based designer of the gridded connect-the-dots typeface Unlock (2016). Behance link. [Google]
[Dan M. Zadorozny]
Born in Philadelphia and a resident of McKinney, Texas, Dan Zadorozny's creations at Iconian. He is a prolific type designer who specializes in techno and sci-fi typefaces. Dafont link. Fontsy link. Abstract Fonts link. Font Squirrel link. His fonts in alphabetical order:
- #44 font (2002), 00Starmap (2001, pixel font), 1968 Odyssey (2016), 1st Cav (2008), 1st Enterprises (2017), 2-Tech, 21 Gun Salute (2013), 2nd Amendment (2007, guns), 2nd Amendment 2050 (2009, more gun silhouettes), 2Toon, 300 Trojans (2008, comic book family), 4114 Blaster (2008, futuristic), 5th Agent (2008, techno), 7th Service (2002), 8th Element (2013), 911Porscha, 98 Bottles of Beer (2016).
- Achilles, Action-Men (2008), Action Women (2008, female outlines), Aegis (2010, Greek simulation family), Aetherfox (2013), AirCobra (2002), Aircruiser (2011, trekkie family), AirForce (planes and copters), Airstrike (2013), Airstrip One (2003), Aldo's Moon, Aldo's Nova, Alexis (2001), Alien League, Alpha Century (2020), Alpha Men (2015), Alpha Sentry, Alpha Taurus (2007, octagonal, athletic lettering), Amalgam, American Kestrel (2019), Americorps (2012), Ampire (2019), Anakefka (2009, ultra-fat family), Annapolis (2016), Antietam (2015), Antikythera (2013, Greek simulation face), Antilles (2009, sans family), Arctic Guardian (2019), Argosy, Arilon (2008), Armed Lightning (2017), Army Rangers (2013, octagonal), Assassin Nation (2015, scary and perhaps referring to the "tradition" of school shootings in the USA), Astro Armada (2020: sci-fi), Astropolis (2009), Atlantia (2012, futuristic), Avenger (2008, futuristic).
- Babes&Bond (2009, erotic silhouettes), Babe-alicious (2002, erotic outlines), Bad Axe (2017), Bad Robot (2007, computer game look), Bal-Astaral (2016, octagonal), Bamf (2011, techno family), Banjin (2016), Banshee Pilot (2016), Barcade (2018), Battlefield, Battleworld (2016), Beam Rider, Beam Weapon (2015), Beastian (2011), Behemoth (2018), Ben Zion (2008, Hebrew simulation), Berserker (2008, grunge), Beta Biergärten (2008), Big Blue Bug (2021), Bio-disc, Bio-discSolid, Bio-discThin, Bionic Comic (2002), Bionic Type (2002), Birds of a Feather (2007, dingbats), Black Bishop (2015), Black Gunk (2016), Blade Singer (2021), Blizzard Shaft (2020), Block, Blood Crow (2009), Blood Drenched (2020), Bloodlust (2011, dripping blood face), Blue Cobra (2020), Blue July (2009), Body Swipers (2014, Halloween font), Bog Beast (2013), Bomber Escort (2020), Boomstick (2015), Borgsquad (2014, mechanical/octagonal), Bretton (2018), Brin Athyn (2008, uncial/Celtric), Broken Cyborg (2019), Bronic (2004), Bubble Butt (2014, bubblegum typeface), Buchanan (2016), Buddy Champion (2015), Bummer (2007, octagonal), Bushido (2008, oriental simulation), Butch and Sundance (2013), Buttons the Bear (2008, children's hand), Byte Police.
- Camp Justice (2018), Capella (2011, a wide techno family), Capricus (2018), Captain Canaveral (2019), Carnival Corpse (2016), CasperComics, Centaurus (2015), Chardin Doihle (2008), a useful informal handprinting family), Charlemagne, Charlie's Angles (2018: octagonal), Charmling (2019), Cheyenne Hand (2008), Chicago Express (2016), Christendom, Classic Cobra (2016), Clubber Lang (2013, grungy), Cobalt Alien (2015), C.O.D.E.R. (2012), Coffin Stone (2019: a stone age font), College Collage (2017), Colony Marines (2017), Colossus (2011, old chipped stone look), Combat Droid (2019), ComicBookCommando, ComicFX, Commonwealth, Concielian, Concielian Break (2015), Concielian Classic (2018), Concielien Jet (2015), Contour of Duty (2016), Corinthian, Count Suckula (2015, horror font), Covert Ops (2012, army stencil), Coyote Deco (2007, art deco), Crappity-Crap-Crap (2007), Crazy Ivan (2017: constructivist), Creepy Crawlers (2015, horror font), Crime Syndicate (2013), Crixus (2011, a squarish sans that includes an athletic lettering style), Cro-Magnum (2003), Cruiser Fortress (2016), CryUncial, Cyberdyne (2016), Cyberia (like Soviet: neat Russian imitation letters), Cyborg Rooster (2015), Cydonia Century (2017), Cyrus The Virus (2012, grungy, hand-printed).
- DS Man, Daedalus (2008), Daemonicus (2012), Dagger Dancer (2020), Dameron (2016), Dangerbot (2016), Danger Flight (2015), Dan Stargate (2008), Dan'sHand, Dark Alliance (2014), Dark Dominion (2019), Dark Hornet (2020: a great blocky mechanical typeface family), Dark Horse (nice brush font), Darklighter (2018), Darkwind, Dassault (2013), Deathblood (2014, Halloween font), Deathshead (2019: a metal band font), Deceptibots (2019: stencil), Defcon Zero (2016), Dekaranger (2015), Delta Phoenix (2019), Delta Ray, Demon Priest (2013), Department-K, DepartmentH, Deranian (2008), Devil's Tongue (2019), Detonator, Devil Summoner (2014), DiegoCon (2004), Digital Desolation (2014), Ding-o-saurs (2007), Direktor (2008, Cyrillic simulation techno), Dire Wolf (2013), Disco-Dork, Disco Deck (2005), Disco Duck, Discotechia (2015), Dodger, Dokter Monstro (2017: a great fat hand-painted typeface), Domino Jack (2016, an octagonal stencil typeface), Domino Mask Condensed (2016), Dotcom (2002), Drafting Board (2008), Drafting Table (2008), Dragon Order (oriental simulation), Dread Ringer (2015), Drid Herder (2002), Drive (2015, techno font), Droid-Lover (2008), Drone Tracker (2016), Drosselmeyer (my favorite), Dusk Demon (2020: grungy).
- Eagleclaw (2009), Eaglemania, Eagle Strike (2015), Early Warning (2021), Earth Orbiter (2016), Earthrealm (2013), Earthshake (2013), Earth's Mightiest (2002), East West (2015, constructivist), Echo Station (2017), Eco-files, Edge Racer (2917), Egg Roll (2016, oriental simulation), Elastic Lad (2020), Eldebaran (2012), Elder Magic (2009), Election Day (2009), Elephant Gun (2021), Elite Danger (2017), Emissary (2014, sci-fi), Empire Crown (2011, blackletter), Enduro, Ensign Flandry, Ephesian (2007), Eridanus (2015, octagonal / mechanical), Erin Go Bragh (2009, Celtic/uncial), Escape Artist (2015), Eskindar (2013), Eternal Knight (2013), Eurofighter (2015), Eva Fangoria (2018: a dripping blood font), EverettSteele'sHand, Excelerate, Excelsior, Excelsior Comics, Exedore (2008), Exoplanet (2013, techno), Extechchop (2005), Eyes Only (2018).
- Factor (2016), Falconhead, Falcon Punch (2015), Famous Spaceships (2007), Famous Spaceships 2 (2019), Fanfare Ticket (2018: dot matrix family), FantasticCreatures, Fantazian (2003), Fantom (2009, bad handwriting), Federal Blue (2019), Federal Escort (2014), Federal Service (2011), Federapolis (2008, octagonal techno face), Fedyral (2019), Fedyral-II (2019), Feldercarb (2003, octagonal font), Ferret Face (2013), Fiddler's Cove (2012), Fight Kid (2009), Final Front (2019), First Order (2001), Flash Rogers (2016), Flesh Eating Comic (2013, grunge), Flight Corps (2008, techno/pixelish), FlyingLetaherneck (2002), Force Commander (2019), Force Majeure (2016), Foreign Alien (2020), Foucault (2014, uncial), Fox on the Run (2018), Fox on the Run Academy (2018: athletic lettering), Frank-n-Plank (2013, a wooden plank font), Freakfinder (2014: Halloween font), Free-Agent (2008), Freedom Fighter (2013, stencil), From Bond With Love (2014: military stencil), Front Runner (2019), Frost Giant (2019), Frozen Crystal (2016, LED font), Funk Machine (2016, a great ultra-black techno family of typefaces), FunnyPages, Furiosa (2019), Future Forces (2015), Futurex Grunge (2005).
- Galactic Storm (2014), Galant, Galaxy-1 (2008), Galaxy Far Far Away (2009, futuristic dingbat font), Galaxy Force (2014), Galga (2008, futuristic), Gamma Sentry, Gemina (2011, sci-fi / techno family), Gemina2 (2013), Generation Nth, Gentleman Caller (2014), GeoBats (2007), Gearhead (2013, octagonal), Ghost Clan (2014), GI Incognito (2012), Global Dynamics (2014), Globe Trekker (2021), Goalie (2008, hockey mask alphading), Goblin Creek (2016: Halloween font), Gods of War, Gotharctica (2015, blackletter for horror flicks), Governor (2017), Graffiti Street (2019), Grand National (2015), Grand Sport (2015), Graymalkin (2011, trekky), Grease Gun (2012), Grendel's Mother, Grim Ghost (2013), Ghoulish Intent (2016: Halloween font), Grimlord (2009), Groovy Smoothie (2018), Guardian (2008), Guardian-Laser (2008), Guardian-Pro (2008), Guardian-Shadow (2008), Gunner Storm (2015), Gunrunner (2016: techno), Gunship, Gunship V2 (2002), Gypsy Killer (2013), Gyrfalcon.
- Hadriatic (2008, roman lettering), Half Elven (2013), Halfshell Hero (2013), Hall of Heroes (2007), Halo, Hanging Tree (2019: a wood print emulation font), Han Solo (2013), Hard Science (2019), Harrier (2002), Hawkmoon (2011), Head Human (2021), Heavy Copper (2020), Heavy Falcon (2019), Hello Copters (2013: helicopter dingbats), Hemogoblin (2017: spooky font), Heorot (2009, stone age fonts), Hermetic Spellbook (2017: alchemic), Heroes Assemble (2011), Heroes Assemble Dingbats (2014: all Avenger characters), Hero Worship (2021), Hexgon (2018), Hexkey (2020), Highrise Heaven (2007, city skyline dingbats), Hip Pocket (2014: psychedelic), Hitchblock (2017), Hollow Point (2015), Holly Dingle (2015), Holy Empire, Home Base (2020), Homemade-Robot, Holo Jacket (2016), Homebase (2020: heavy, octagonal), Homelander (2020), Homeworld (2003), Homeworld Translator (2003), Hong Kong Hustle (2015), Horroroid (2015), Horroween (2013, Halloween font), Hot Kiss (2017: paint splatter font), Howlin Mad (2017), Hula Hoop Girl (2019), Hulkbusters, Hydronaut (2019), Hydro Squad (2014), Hyper Vyper (2019: octagonal), Hypno Agent.
- Iapetus (2014, sci-fi), Icebox Art (2012), iChrono (2018), IWantMyTTR!, Iconian (2002), Iconified, iDroid (2020), Illuminati, Illumino (2016), Imaginary Forces (2008, mythical dingbats), Imperial Code (2003, Startrek style face), Imperium, Incubus, Incubus-Italic (2008), Incubus-Shadow (2008), Indigo Demon (2017), Infinity Formula (2003, super techno), Infobubble, Inhumanity (2014), I-House Edition (2014), Inspector General (2020), Instand Zen (2016: Halloween font), Inter Bureau (2019), Interceptor (2008), Interdiction (2012), Intergalactic (2017), International Super Hero (2002), Intrepid, Iron-Cobra (2008), Iron Forge (2012).
- Jack's Candlestick (2013), Jackson, Jannisaries, Jedi Special Forces (2012), Jeebra (2018), Jerusalem (1999, Hebrew font simulation)[see also here], Jetta, JettaTech, Jetway (2012, a stencil face), Johnny Torch (2012), Joy Shark (2018), Judge, Judge Hard, Jugger Rock (2018), Justice (2009), Jumpers (2017), Jumptroops (2003-2015), Justinian.
- Kahless, KameraDings (2009), Kangaroo Court (2018), KarateChop (2009), Kartoons (2008), Katana, Kaylon (2019), Kennebunkport (2013, script), Keystone (pixel font), Khazad-Dum (2011), Kid Cobalt (2008, comic book face), Kinex, King Commando (2011), King's Ransom, Kinnihuman (2020: dingbats), Knievel, KnightsTemplar, Kittrick (2019: a heavy octagonal type), Knock Furious (2003, dingbats), Kobold (2008, futuristic), Kondor (2013), Kountry Kodes (2008, international license plate lettering), Kovacs (2018), Kovacs-Spot (2016), Kreature Kombat (2018), Kreeture (2002), Kubrick (2008).
- Lamprey (2012, techno family), LandShark (2001), LandWhale (2001), Laredo Trail (2013, a Western face), Laser Corps (2020), Laserian, Laser Wolf (2018), Law and Order (2005, dingbats), League Wars (2013, sci-fi stencil), Leatherface (2013), LED Sled (2016, LED font), Left-Hand Luke (2016), Legacy Cyborg (2019), LegalTender, Legion, Legionnaires (2017: silhouettes), Legio Sabina (2017), Lethal (2014), Liberty Island (2013, sci-fi), Liberty Legion (2015), Lifeforce (2018), Light Brigade (2018), Lightsider (2011, Star Trekkish family), Lincoln Lode, Livewired (2015, sci-fi), Lionel (2009), Low Gun Screen (2008, a totally square screen type family), Lincoln Chain, Lionheart, Lobo-Tommy (2008), Lord of the Sith, Loveladies, Low Gun Screen (2008, screen face), Lux Contra Tenebras (2018: a fat Textura typeface).
- Machiavelli, Mad Marker, Magic Beans (2007), Major Force (2016), Mandalore (2019: squarish), Marathon-II, Marathon, Marsh Thing (2014, Halloween font), Masked Marvel (2002), Master Breaker (2017), Masterdom (2004), Merri Christina (2015, children's hand), Metal Storm 3D (2008), Metronauts (2013), Metroplex, MetroplexLaser, MetroplexShadow, Michaelmas, Michigan (2015), Milk Bar (2003), Micronian (2008, extensive pixel-based family), Military-RPG (2008), Mindless Brute (2015), Miracle Mercury (2017), Missile Man (2002, futuristic), Miss Amanda Jones (2004, brush style), Mister Twisted (2018), Mobile Infantry, Modi Thorson (2013, techno), Monsterama (2011, scary face), Monster Hunter (2017), Montroc (2015: squarish and varsity style), Moon Dart (2008), Moon Runner (2016), Morse Kode, MorseNK, Motorama (2018: car maker icons), Movie Gallery (2008, dingbats), Mrs. Monster (2013, Halloween brush font), Mystery Mobile (2015), Mystic Singler (2008, rough brush face).
- Nathan Brazil (2013, art deco), National Express (2003), Native Alien, Navy Cadet (2016), Nemesis Enforcer (2013), Neo-Geo (like the letters on the Neon cars), Neo Navy (2015), Neuralnomicon, Neuralnomicon (2018), Neutron Dance (2020), New Come Title (2016), New Mars (2015), New York Escape (2015), Nextwave (2014), NGC 292 (2020), Nick Turbo (2001), Nicomedia (2020), NifeFite, NifeFiter, NifeFites, Nightchilde (2013), Nightmare Alley (2016: Halloween font), Nightrunner (2008, sci-fi), Night Traveler (2020), Nightwraith (2011, techno family), Ninja Garden (2018), Ninjas (2002), Nobody's Home (2014: poster font), NoloContendre, Northstar (2014), Nostromo, Nuevo Passion (2013), Nyet (2002, Soviet letter simulation).
- Oberon, Oberon-Deux, Obsidian Blade (2020), Obsidiscs (2003, dingbats), Oceanic Drift (2013), October Guard (2013, Cyrillic simulation face), Odinson (2007, runes), Oh Mighty Isis (2014, Greek simulation family), Olympic Carrier (2017), Olympicons (2003), Omega 3 (2010, futuristic), Omega Flight (2020), Omega Force (2013, octagonal / mechanical), Omega Sentry, Omni Boy (2019), OmniGirl (2003, techno), Opilio (2012), Opus Magnus (2013, metal band font), Opus Mundi (2015), Oramac (2004), Ore Crusher (2013), Oubliette (2020), Outlands-Truetype (2001), Outrider (2013), Overstreet Bible (2014, hand-printed), Ozda (2011, a fat techno family with several horizontally striped styles), Ozymandias.
- Psyonic VII (2012), Paladins (2015), Pandemonious Puffery (2002), Parker's Hand (2002, handwriting), Peace & Houston (2019: squarish), Pepperland (2019), Perdition, Peregrine, Phantacon (2017), Phaser Bank (2008, techno), Philadelphia, Philly Dings (2003), Phoenicia (2015), Piper Pie (2007), Pistoleer (2011), Planet N (2016), Planet S, Planet X, Player 1 Up (2012: architectural family), Pocket Ball (2016, dot matrix style), Pocket Monster (2016), Police Cruiser (2013), Postmaster, Power Lord (2011), Predataur (2019), Presley-Press (2007), Press Darling (2012), Procyon, Prokofiev (2009, rounded and squarish), Promethean (2008), Protoplasm, Prowler (2013), Pseudo Saudi (1999, Arabic simulation), Psycho Butcher (2014, ransom note font), PuffAngel, Pulsar Class (2018), Pulsar Class Solid (2018), Pulse Rifle (2009), Punch (2020), Pyrabet.
- QTs (2013: erotic silhouettes), Quake-&-Shake, Quantum of Malice (2013), Quark Storm (2013), Quarrystone (2015), Quartermain (2002), Quasar Pacer (2018), Quasitron (2009, futuristic), Quatl (2002, an Inca font), Queen&Country (2009), Quest Knight (2009), Questlok, Quicken (2013, horizontal stencil), Quickening (2014), QuickGear (2019), Quickmark (2004), Quick Quick (2019), Quick Strike, QuickTech, Quill Sword (2016: soft blackletter style).
- RCMP, Racket Squad (2017), RadZad, Radio-Space, Raider Crusader (2016), Raise Your Flag (2013), Range Paladin (2018), Ranger Force (2020), Realpolitik, Rebecca, Rebel Command (2012, Star Trek family), Redcoat (2008, blackletter), Red Delicious (2019), Redline (2015), Red Rocket (2011, techno), Red Undead (2016: Halloween font), Regulators, Renegado (2014), Replicant, Repulsor (2013, pixelish), Rhalina (2011, a nice upright script), Rhinoclops (2019), Righteous Kill (2009), Right Hand Luke (2016), Robo Clone (2018), Robotaur (2008), Rocket Junk, Rocket Pop (2016), Rocket Type (2002), Rockledge (2019: an eroded stone look font), Rogue-Hero, Roid Rage (2003), Ro'Ki'Kier (2008), Rosicrucian (2009, stone age font), Royal Samurai (2018), Rubber Boy (2013, poster font family), Rumble Tumble (2020: a rough military stencil), Rune Slasher (2019).
- Sable Lion (2002), Sagan (2008, futuristic), Samurai Terrapin (2018: blocky), Scarab, ScarabScript, Sci-Fi (2008), SDF (2013), Sea-Dog, Searider-Falcon (2008), Secret Files (2011), Sever, Shablagoo (2015: thick creamy poster font), Shining Herald (2013), Shogunate (2019: a heavy octagonal typeface), Singapore Sling (2014), SisterEurope, Skirmisher (2014), Sky Cab (2017), Skyhawk (2014), Sky Marshal (2015), Sky Ridge (2020), Snubfighter (2009, sci-fi), Soldier (2011), Soloist (2018), Sound FX (2003), Soviet, Space Cruiser, Space Junker, Space Ranger (2013), Space Runner (2019), Spartaco (2016), Speed Phreak (2020), Speedwagon (2015), SPQR (2008, grunge roman), Spy Agency (2012), Spy Lord (2001), Starcruiser (2019), Starduster (2011), Star Eagle (2014), Star Fighter (2017), Star Guard (2019), Star Navy (2009: dingbats), Star Nursery (2018, fat stencil), Stranger Danger (2014: grunge), Strike Fighter (2017), Strikelord (2011, trekkie family), Stuntman, Subadai Baan (2013), Super Commando (2015), Super Soldier (2014, silhouettes), Super Submarine (2017: stencil), SuperUltra911, Superago (2002), Swordtooth (2017).
- Talkies (2008, dingbats), Tarrget (2013, based on the Tekken "Tag Tournament" logo), Taskforce (2008), Tauro (2012), Team America (2014), Team Galaxy (2020), Tele-Marines, Tempest Apache (2018), Terra Firma, Terran, Terror Babble (2017), Texas, Texas2, The Immortal (2019), TheRifleman, The Shire (2009), The Shooter (2012: gun dingbats), Texas Ranger (2014: Western font), Thundergod, Thundergod II (2013), Thunder-Hawk (2011, an aviation techno face), Thunderstrike (2016), Thunder Titan (2017), Thunder Trooper (2017: stencil), Tigershark (2013), Timberwolf (2011), Time Warriors (2007), Tokyo Drifter (2016), Tool (2012, dingbats of tools), Toon Town Industrial (2005, comic book font), Tower Ruins (2014: stencil), Tracer (2015), Trajia (2008, a techno/stencil/athletic lettering family), TransAmerica (2015), Traveler (2008), Travelicons (2009), Travesty (2003, scrawly handwriting), Trek Trooper (2008, Startrek font), Trigger Man (2013, octagonal and mechanical), Trireme (2011, Star trek family), Tristram (2008, uncial), Troopers (2011, futuristic), Trueheart (2009, Celtic), Turbo Charge (2016), Turtle Mode (2020: heavy octagonal), Tussle (2002), Typeecanoe (hand-printed), Typhoon (2013).
- Uberholme, Uberholme Lazar (2001), UFO Hunter (2009), Uglier Things (2018), Ultra 911, Ultramarines (2013), Underground Rose (2014, connect-the-dots), Union Gray (2015), Unisol, United Palanets (2014), UniversalJack, Uno Estado (2009, constructivist), Urban Defender (2019), U.S.A., US Angel (2017), USArmy, US Army II (2013), US Marshal (2012), US Navy (2007), U.S.S. Dallas (2008), Usuzi.
- Valerius (2009, uncial), Valiant Times (2021), Valkyrie (2008), Valley Forge (2008), Vampire Bride (2016: Halloween font), Vampire Games (2001), VariShapes (2001), Viceroy of Deacons (2016), Vicious Hunger (2014, grunge), Victory Comics (2017), VideoStar, Vigilante Notes (2003), Viking Squad (2015, stencil), Villain Team-Up (2020: a fat finger font), Vilmos Magyar, Vindicator (2012, techno), Virgin Hybrid (2014), voxBOX, Voortrekker Pro (2009: octagonal and athletic lettering family), Vorpal (2012: sci-fi stencil face), Vorvolaka (2013), Voyage Fantastique (2013), VX Rocket (2014, fat octagonal face), Vyper (2008, futuristic stencil).
- War Eagle (2009), Warlock's Ale (2014), War Machine, War Priest (2012), Warp Thruster (2013: military or Star Trek stencil), Warrior Nation (2011), Wars of Asgard (2009), Watchtower (2012), Weaponeer (2008, military lettering), Ween Dings (2918: Halloween dingbats), Were-Beast (2008), Westdelphia (2015, blackletter), Western Rail (2015), Wet Works (2013, grungy stencil), Whatafont, Ensign Flandry (2003), Whiskey Bravo (2003), Whovian (2015, scanbats of all Dr. Who characters owned by the British Broadcasting Corporation), Wiccan Ways (2020: alien writing), Wicker Man (2017), Wildcard (2011, Star trek family), Wimp Out (2004), Winter Solstice (2016), Wolf Brothers (2015), Wolf's Bane (+II, +Super-Extended, 2013), Woodgod (2013), Worldnet (great), Worm Cuisine (2016), Write Off, Writer's-Block, WyldStallyns.
- Xaphan (2003), XBones (2018), XCryption (1999, a hacker face), X-Fighters (2014), XPED, Xcelsion (2002), Xeno Demon (2017), Xenophobia, Xephyr, Xeppelin (2005, zeppelin dingbats), X-Grid (2008), Xiphos (2007), Xmas Xpress (2013), Xoxoxa, X-Racer (2012).
- Yahren, Yamagachi 2050 (2019), Yama Moto (2009: oriental simulation), Yankee Clipper (2011), Yay USA (2013), Year 2000, Year3000 (2001), Yellow Jacket (2002), Yeoman Jack (2021), Y-Files (2016), Yiroglyphics (2004), Yorstat (oriental simulation), Younger Brothers (2014), Younger Blood (2017), Young Frankenstein (2013), Young Patriot (2019: squarish), Youngtechs (2008, futuristic), Yukon Tech, Yummy Mummy (2018).
- Za's Vid (2001, pixel font), Zado (2002, dot-matrix font), Zakenstein (2011, caps only grunge), Zamboni Joe (2002, hand-printed)), Zealot (2008), Zee Lance, Zen Masters (2002, pixelish), Zero Prime (2019), Zeta Reticuli (2019), Zeta Sentry (2009, techno/futuristic), Zirconian (2021), Zollern (2013), Zombie Control (2013: a bloody paint drip face), Zone Rider, Zoologic (2009, animal dingbats), Zoomrunner (2016), Zounderkite (2017), Zyborgs, Zymbols.
Inari Type is an independent type foundry with Japanese roots, which specializes in both Latin and non-Latin typefaces. Based in Campinas, Brazil, it was established in 2020 by Caio Kondo and Satsuki Arakaki. Caio Kondo and Satsuki Arakaki co-designed Mori Gothic (2020), a seven-style geometric sans, and the connect-the-dots typeface Inari (2020). [Google]
Wroclaw, Poland-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Space Rangers (2018). [Google]
Izabela Sloma (Brampton, Ontario) designed the connect-the-dots typeface Konstelacja in 2017. [Google]
Atlanta, GA-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Space (2018). [Google]
During his studies at Falmout University in the UK, Jamie Quantrill designed the outlined typeface Streetlines (2016) in which all outlines consist of two dots connected by a continuous curve. Behance link. [Google]
Janelle Joy Jebulan
Sydney, Australia-based designer of the connect-the-dots font Nodaic (2017). [Google]
Janique Le Bail
Janique Le Bail (Jellygraphers, London, UK, and Paris, France) created Jazz (2013, a rounded typeface for the publishing house Jazz), Tense (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface), Captain (2013, a modular heavy italic, renamed Capitaine), Drop (2013, based on a drop of water), and Antheor (2013, a hexagonal typeface).
Behance link. [Google]
Parisian designer of Wartype (2013), a multilined typeface with a threatening appearance. He also made Glitch (2013) and Rosée (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface).
Behance link. [Google]
Changchun, China-based designer of a connect-the-dots Chinese typeface (2014). Behance link. [Google]
[Jeff Levine: Additional typefaces]
Jeff Levine: Additional typefaces
This is a list of fonts by Jeff Levine not categorized anywhere else on my pages.
- A: Adelanto JNL (2009), Adhesive Letters JNL (2011), Adhesive Serif Letters JNL (2015), Adventure Film JNL (2021: a casual sans based on the titles and credits for Texas Across the River, 1966), Afternoon Edition JNL (2015), Air Circus JNL, Aisle Seats JNL (2006, based on letters cut by the Redikut Letter Company of Hawthorne, CA), Album Cover JNL (2008), Alleway JNL (2012, a condensed sans), Allograph JNL (2007), Alphacal JNL (2008, outlined, and like Juneway JNL, based on water-applied decals once made by the Duro Decal Company (now Duro Art Industries) of Chicago), Alton JNL (2010: a bold display sans), Amateur Printer JNL (2007, grunge), Ampersorts JNL (2011: ampersands), And So Forth JNL (2011), Anecdote JNL (2009), Announcement Board JNL (2018: white-on-black), Antique Packaging JNL (2019: Victorian), Antique Price Tags JNL (2019), Arcaro JNL (2013, a calligraphic typeface based on the movie credits of the ABC TV series Naked City, 1958-1963, starring detective Frank Arcaro), Antique Show Card JNL (2018: based on an alphabet from the first Speedball Lettering Book in 1915), Arch Creek JNL (2010, an all caps revival of Beton), Ardball (2006), Arrevederci JNL (2018), Arrow Callouts JNL (2021: an arrow-themed alphading font), Art Deco Monograms JNL (2015), Arte Critique JNL (2009), Artist Colony JNL (2009), Arts District JNL (2014), Art Student JNL (2010), Art Techno JNL (2017), Astrospy JNL (2008: techno), Awkward Gothic JNL (2008), Axelby JNL (2013).
- B: Backpage Article JNL (2010), Bal Harbour JNL (2008), Balcony Seats JNL (2007, narrow retro sans), Ball Game JNL (2018), Bandmaster JNL (2021: based on the opening movie titles from the 1940 musical comedy Strike up the Band starring Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney), Barricade (2011, a great shadowed caps face), Bayview JNL (2008, based on Inland Type Foundry's Studley), Best Bet JNL (2014, a slab serif redesign of Beton), Bike Decals JNL (2008), Billing and Shipping JNL (2010), Bingo Player JNL (2010), Birch Beer JNL (2008), Bitmap Typewriter JNL (2017), Bit Part JNL (2017: extra condensed), Bit Player JNL (extra-condensed tall poster font) (2015), Bloktor Mosaik JNL (2007), Blue Parrot (2006), Bluesman JNL (2014: based on the lettering of the blues album "I'm Jimmy Reed" released on the legendary Vee-Jay label out of Chicago), Bold Display Sans JNL (2016: based on an imge in a Speedball book), Bonehead JNL (2013, bones), Bookkeeper JNL (2019: based on R. Hunter Middleton's slab serif, Karnak), Bookkeeping JNL (2019, like an extra bold version of R. Hunter Middleton's slab serif Karnak (1936)), Boss Jock JNL (2021: an informal font based on the title and credits from the 1965 film Strange Bedfellows), Box Lunch JNL, Brass Rail JNL (2015), Brazil Nut JNL (2015), British Cinema JNL (2021, based on the hand lettered titles and credits from the 1945 British film The Way to the Stars), British Vehicle JNL (2020; based on the UK license plate font created by Charles Wright in 1935; with Ahmed Eraqi), Broadcast JNL (2015), Broadletter JNL (2009), Brogado (2006), Brookside JNL (2016), Brushmark JNL (2011), Brush Off JNL (2017), Bulk Weight JNL (2017), Bum Steer JNL (2015), Burger Joint (2006), Burger Royale JNL (2007), Burlesk Queen JNL (2020: blocked letters), Business Helpers JNL (2014), Business Letter JNL (2021: based on the squarish typeface Geometric in the 1894 catalog of the John Ryan Foundry in Baltimore, MD).
- C: Calendar Blocks JNL (2009), Calling Card JNL (2010), Callouts JNL (2011, in Circle and Square styles; white letters on black background), Canby (2006, a squarish caps face), Candle Wax JNL (2014, based on the movie poster for Bell, Book and Candle starring James Stewart), Cast And Crew JNL (2015, condensed monoline), Cast Shadow JNL (2010), Casual Lunch JNL (2009), Casual Friday JNL (2008, roman lettering), Casual Tune JNL (2015), Catalog Serif JNL (2015), Catch Words JNL (2009), Channel Tuning JNL (1999), Channel Surfing JNL (2010), Charlies Bar BQ JNL (2008, heavy slab serif), Charmer JNL (2014), Chive Turkey JNL (2007), Chunky Nouveau JNL (2020), Circuletter JNL (2016), Ciribiribin JNL (2014), Classification JNL (2015), Classroom JNL (2009), Cling Vinyl JNL (2009), Coal Train (2004), Cocktail Hour JNL (2016, a beatnik typeface based on the opening title for the 1962 Blake Edwards film Days of Wine and Roses starring Jack Lemmon and Lee Remick), Coffee Bar JNL (2021: a squarish typeface), Coldfield JNL (2008), College Nouveau JNL (2018), Colmar JNL (2018), Columnist JNL (2020, after Morris Fuller Benton's News Gothic, 1908, ATF), Commentary JNL (2010, almost typewriter type---easy on the eye), Composer JNL (2017), Concierge JNL (2014), Conscription JNL (2017), Corkboard JNL (2010: a rounded all caps family), Cornfield JNL (2008), Crepe Paper JNL (2018), Criminal Intent JNL (2018: based on the trailer of the 1942 movie Mr. and Mrs. North), Crown Heights JNL (2007, slab serif caps), Cruise Director JNL (2021: an inline typeface based on a hand-lettered title on the poster for the 1933 musical comedy film Melody Cruise), Courtship JNL (2018), Cover Letter JNL (2019), Curtain Up JNL (2018), Cyberglass (2010, techno), Cybrox JNL (2012, grunge).
- D: Dance Hall JNL (2011), Dance Lesson JNL (2015, a wedge serif in the style of Latin Wide), Rotisserie Menu JNL (2021: based on a 1928 menu for the restaurant Rotisserie Du Cardinal), Dangits JNL (2009), Danish Script Initials JNL (2019, based on letters designed by Copenhagen-born industrial artist and letterer Gustav Boerge Jensen (1898-1954), Date Book JNL (2021; based on the credits of the movie The Awful Truth, 1937), Decal (2006), Decalcomania JNL (2017), Deco Of Tomorrow JNL (2014), Deconstructed JNL (2012), Decorative Panels JNL (2009), Deco Template JNL (2018: squarish), Deerfield JNL (2006, Bank Gothic style), Department Store JNL (2019), Desk Jockey JNL (2008), Deskplate JNL (2011: an all caps copperplate font), Desk Job JNL (2018), Detective Client JNL (2021: based on the cast credits of the 1941 film, The Maltese Falcon), Detention JNL (2007, hand-printed), Diamond Callouts JNL (2019, letters in triangles), Diamond Jim (2010), Diamondwood JNL (2015, rhombic), Dip Pen JNL (2017, rounded, handcrafted), Disclaimer JNL (2010, condensed thin headline face), Display Board JNL (2020: based on Paul Renner's Futura Display from 1932), Display Inline JNL (2009), Displayced (2006, LED font), Display Roman JNL (2014), Doggone It JNL (2019: based on the movie posters for the 1962 film, Mono Cane), Do It Yourself JNL (2008), Doo Wop Initials JNL (2007), Doowop (2006), Dormitory Decals JNL (2009), Double Take JNL (2008), Drafting Class JNL (2021: based on an all caps alphabet in The Essentials of Lettering by Thomas E. French and Robert Meiklejohn (circa 1912)), Dreamy JNL (2017), Dual Line Roman JNL (2021: an inline titling typeface), Duonor JNL (2010), Durable JNL (2016, based on a 1940s cover of a catalog for the Duro Decal Company of Chicago).
- E: Eastport JNL (2019: an interpretation of Morris Fuller Benton's 1931 classic, Stymie Extra Bold), Eat More Fruit JNL (2016), Eccentric Sans JNL (2018), Edessa JNL (2009: chiseled stone look, faux Greek), Editorial Comment JNL (2009, grotesk caps-only headline face), Edits and Credits JNL (2008), Egg Farm JNL (2021: based on the opening titles and credits of the 1947 film comedy The Egg and I), Electric Newspaper JNL (2021: a dot matrix font based on the moving message board electric newspaper from 1931 installed by the Los Angeles Times---in partnership with the Richfield Oil Company---on its building), Electrostatic JNL (2017, textured), Elite Resort JNL (2017, slab serif), Elsinor (2006), Endless Journey JNL (2009), Ensemble Inline JNL (2014), Entitled JNL (2007, squarish as in Bank Gothic), Evening Edition JNL (2009), Evening Event JNL (2021; based on hand lettering from the title credits for the 1950 film All about Eve), Evening Paper JNL (2015), Evening Walk JNL (2018), Expressions (smilies).
- F: Factual JNL (2010,headline face), Fairgrounds (2006), Fancy Free JNL (2016: decorative caps), Fancy Show Card JNL (2021), Farragut JNL (2008, hairline geometric), Fastenating JNL (2012, paper clip font), Federal Agent JNL (2021: a condensed typeface based on the opening title of the 1959 premiere season of The Untouchables), Feltboard JNL (2008), Fence Post JNL (2012), Festival Nights (fancy letters), File Clerk JNL (2020, Jeff Levine: based on Cushing (1897)), File Folder JNL (2010, Bank Gothic style family), Film Crew JNL (2009), Fincastle JNL (2011, all caps sans titling face), First Responder JNL (2017: a left-slanted version of Catalog JNL), Flagstaff JNL (2010), Flatbush Beanery (2006), Flipboard JNL (2011), Flivver (2006, a slab-serif display font), Floor Tiles JNL (2009), Florida (2006, retro), Food Vendor JNL (2011), Fordham JNL (2011, all caps slab serif), Formal Invite JNL (2021: thin, condensed serif lettering found in a 1937 magazine ad for Chris Craft boats), Formal Notice JNL (2020: a revival of an alphabet by Samuel Welo in Studio Handbook for Artists and Advertisers), Frankly Plain JNL and Franky Ornate JNL (2010, all caps typefaces after Franklin Gothic), Frantic Pace JNL (2016, a bouncy retro party font), Free Form Retro JNL (2021: an all caps sans based on the titles and credits from the 1960 French film Le Passage Du Rhin), French Calligraphic JNL (2019), French Cinema JNL, French Serif Moderne JNL (2009), French Slab Serif JNL (2018: based on the 1934 French lettering instruction book L'Art du Tracé Rationnel de la Lettre), French Song JNL (2021: a whimsical typeface based on the titles and credits of the 1952 British comedy Song of Paris), Freunlaven JNL (2006, psychedelic), Front Row JNL (2017: a tall condensed typeface that reinterprets Morris Fuller Benton's Empire from 1937), Fruit Juice JNL (2020), Fun and Games (2011, a casual retro typeface redrawn from the lettering found on the cover of a 1935 Speedball Lettering Pen book).
- G: Gene Condensed JNL (2014), Generic Gothic JNL (2013: an interpretation of Franklin Gothic Condensed), Genesee JNL (2010), Gift List JNL (2016), Gift Wrap JNL (2014), Gilbert JNL (2011, after Eric Gill's sans), Go Home JNL (2017), Good Sport JNL (2019), Goose Creek JNL (2021: based on hand lettered credits from the 1942 British film comedy The Goose Steps Out), Go To Town JNL (casual inline type style) (2015), Gothic Grotesk JNL (2020; a revival of Royal Gothic (1930s, Stevens, Shanks & Sons), which in turn was based on Charter Oak (1899, Keystone Foundry)), Greenwich Village JNL (2014), Groovy 3D Caps JNL, Groovy Happening JNL (2005, psychedelic, in the style of Action Is), Groovy Summer (2006, a casual sans), Guadalajara JNL (2014, a Mexican party font), GummedAlphabet JNL (2011), Gummed Letters JNL (2010).
- H: Halavah Twist JNL (2007; see also its extension Zydeco JNL in 2009), Hallandale (2006), Halliday JNL (2013: an outlined typeface based on Beton Open Condensed), Handbills And Posters JNL (2015), Handmade Caslon JNL (2015), Handmade Dropshadow JNL (2010), Handmade Gothic JNL (2011, inspired by lettering samples in a 1941 Speedball Lettering Pen instructional booklet), Handmade Headline JNL (2018: a 1940s style typeface), Handmade Roman JNL (2011), Hand Stamped JNL (2006, rubber stamp look), Hanford (2010, a sans headline family), Hash and Beans JNL (2007), Headstone Roman JNL (2015), Hectonoid JL (2008), Heller Sans JNL (2019: after an experimental alphabet by Steven Heller), Highbrow Cafetorium JNL (2009), Hippie Comics JNL (2021: based on poster lettering in the 1920 edition of How to Paint Signs and Sho Cards by E. C. Matthews), Home Address JNL (2019), Home Economics JNL (2018), Home Room JNL (2009), Horse Puckey JNL (2008), Hotel Suite JNL (2017), Hoxie JNL (2008).
- I-J: Impecunious JNL (2017), Impressionable JNL (2012, based on a rubber stamp set), Incarceration JNL (2020), Industriality JNL (2015), Informational Gothic (2013: The Wood-Regan Instruments Company (Wrico) of New Jersey manufactured for decades a line of lettering kits called the Wrico Sign Maker. With only special ink pens, plastic templates and a template guide anyone could letter clean, clear signs, posters and notices. This typeface is based on one of those kits), Informational Sans JNL (2021: squarish, caps only), Initial Seals JNL (2012), Inkpad Letters JNL (2011), Inline Lettering JNL (2011, inspired by the opening title of a classic 1940s horror film, The Invisible Man's Revenge), Inlet JNL (2017), Inline Square JNL (2017), Innerspring JNL (2015), Intermediate JNL (2019: based on a home movie titling kit from circa the 1950s or 1960s called the Magna Tech Titler Number 312, modeled after Futura Bold), Interoffice Memo (2011), Intrigue JNL (2014, based on the hand-lettered movie titles from one of the William Powell / Myrna Loy Thin Man series of films), Island Time JNL (2015), Jalopy (2014), Jive Jump (2006), Jobseeker JNL (2011: hand-printed), Juneway (2006, modeled after a set of water-applied decals made by the Duro Decal Company of Chicago), Jungle Drums JNL (2017, African theme), Junior Printer JNL (2015), Just Great JNL (2016: angular display typeface).
- K-L: Katydid JNL (2015, a connect-the-dots typeface), Katz Pajamas JNL (2017), Key Largo JNL (2011, all caps slab serif), Lakeland JNL (2013), Kiddie Blokz JNL (2010), Kids Activities JNL (2017, handcrafted), Lamp Post JNL (2012, an interpretation of Post Old Style, ca. 1901), Last Date JNL (2018), Lasting Impression JNL (2008), Late Breaking News JNL (2016, headline sans), Late Hours JNL (2021: inspired by the hand lettered titles for the 1961 film The Children's Hour), Lecture Hall JNL (2012), Lefferts (2006, squarish display face), Legal Brief JNL (2021), Legal Eagle JNL (2017, with engraved lines), Les Folies JNL (2009, Victorian), Lettering Lesson JNL (2021: a bold serif typeface based on the 1922 instructional booklet from the St. Louis Show Card School), Lettering Pen JNL (2015, handcrafted), Library Book Initials JNL (2018: Library Book Initials JNL was modeled from examples of Sidney Gaunt's Publicity Initials; originally sold in metal type by Barnhart Brothers and Spindler as a companion to the Publicity Gothic typeface), Liebestraum JNL (2014, a decorative caps font), Limited Appeal JNL (2016), Linem Up (2010), Lobby Card JNL (2010), Local News JNL (2021: a condensed sans based on the hand lettered title for the 1954 film Power of the Press), Location JNL (2017), Longbranch Initials (2006, for decorative monograms), Longacre JNL (2013, fat rounded sans), Long And Thin Initials JNL (2015), Loose Leaf JNL (2010), Love Notes JNL (2011: alphadings), Luminum JNL (2007).
- M: Made in Japan (2014), Mailbox Letters JNL (2008), Main Feature JNL (2017, a marquee sans), Mainline JNL (2014), Manual Typewriter JNL (2017: allegedly after a 1933 example by Morris Fuller Benton), Manufactory JNL (2019, a wedge serif not unlike the ones used in advertizing in the late 19th century), Manufacturer JNL (2020: a reinterpretation of the Extra Bold Extended weight of Bauersche's Venus Grotesk (ca. 1907)), Marble Cutter JNL (2015, based on dies used for stamping text into marble headstones or other monuments manufactured by The Vermont Marble Company (Vermarco), which operated from the 1880s until 1976), Marching Band JNL (2019),, Margate JNL (2013, based on water-applied decals manufactured in 1962 by the American Decalcomania Company for Goodyear), Marketing Strategy JNL (2017), Marking Device JNL (2014), Maryland JNL (2014), Matchbook JNL (2014: based on lettering on a matchbook from the Carrousel Restaurant in Miami Beach), Mayville JNL (2009), McCadden JNL (2013, inspired by the hand-lettered credits for the George Burns and Gracie Allen Show [1950-1958]), Meal Ticket JNL (2008, squarish), Merchandiser JNL (2010), Merchandising JNL (2014, brush signage script), Merchant Trade JNL (2020, after the Matthews Series by Inland Type Foundry, 1901), Merrymakers JNL (2020), Midnite Movie JNL (2017, inspired by the hand lettered title credits from the 1961 Hammer Pictures film Curse of the Werewolf), Millport (2006, squarish display face), Mimeograph Template JNL (2019: based on a plastic lettering guide manufactured by the Albert Blake Dick Company of Chicago), Misdirection JNL (2009), Mixed Messages JNL (2007, ransom note), Mocombo JNL (2010, an African look typeface that is a slightly modified version of one of the numerous alphabets created by the late Alf R. Becker for Signs of the Times Magazine during the period of the 1930s through the 1950s), Model Railroad JNL (2015), Moderator JNL (2013), Modern Appliances JNL (2014), Monoline Rounded JNL (2014), Monster Movies JNL (2018: a Halloween font), Monthly Meeting JNL (2013), Monthly Newsletter JNL (2011), Monthly Statement JNL (2018: based on the 1934 French lettering instruction book L'Art du Tracé Rationnel de la Lettre), Morning Edition JNL (2021), Morning Paper JNL (2015), Morningside Heights JNL (2015), Morningstar JNL (2012, named after Jeff's friend, Estella Dawn Roberts of Stella Roberts Fonts), Movieland JNL (2008), Movie Night JNL (2011), Movie Set JNL (2021: an all caps wedge serif based on a 1911 movie poster for the film How Bella Was Won), Movie Show JNL (2021: an all caps wedge serif based on a 1911 movie poster for the film How Bella Was Won), Moving Message JNL (2015, dot matrix typeface), Musical Arrangements JNL (2014), Musical Comedy JNL (2021: hand-printed), Musical Score JNL (2015), Music Course (2019), Mystery Show JNL (2018: modeled after the hand lettered titles found on various early episodes of the 1950s TV suspense program Alfred Hitchcock Presents).
- N: Naroid Initials JNL (2010, one of the most ultra-compressed sets of initials available in digital type), Narrow Minded JNL (2014), National Spirit JNL (2009), Newark JNL (2014: a strong slab serif), New Car Tag JNL (2020: based on the new license plates in Florida, which were introduced in 2018), Newsbreak JNL (2008), Newsbreaker JNL (2016; a vintage newspaper titling typeface), News Crew JNL (2017), Newshawk JNL (2007, a condensed sans), Newspaper Publisher JNL (2021: based on a headline in the 1917 edition of Logansport, Indiana Pharos-Observer), Newsprint JNL (2011), Newsreel Caps JNL (2014), Newsreel Text JNL (2021), News Ticker JNL (2021: based on the New York Times Square ticker operational in the 1930s), Newsworthy JNL (2011: a condensed headline sans), New Thin Roman JNL (2019, based on an alphabet called Compressed Roman in Essentials of Lettering, 1912), Nightcap JNL (2011), Nighthawk JNL (2009, a retro headline sans), No Entry JNL (2021: a bold blocky slab serif based on the hand lettered titles and credits from the 1958 war film The Young Lions), Nondescript JNL (2012), Nouveau Date JNL (2021: arts and crafts style), Nouveau Fashion JNL (2018), Nouveau Spur JNL (2019: neither art nouveau nor spurred), Nouveau Standard JNL (2018), Nouveau Handlettered JNL (2017), Nouveau Lettering JNL (2019, based on a 1916 slab serif alphabet by Thomas Wood Stevens),, Nouveau Romance JNL (2017), Nouveau Roundcorner JNL (2015), Nouveau Square JNL (2017, squarish), Nouveau Standard JNL (2018), Nouveau Work JNL (2018), Nouveau Years JNL (2019), Nouveau Yorke JNL (2015), Novelty Nouveau JNL (2021), Now Playing JNL (2010).
- O: Oblogram JNL (2008, techno), Occidental Tourist JNL (2009), Odditype JNL (2006, computer simulation), Off Duty JNL (2021: based on the hand lettering from the titles and credits of the 1964 French film comedy Le Gendarme de Saint-Tropez), Office Staff JNL (2021: a version [with serifs added] of Popularity JNL---a condensed art deco design based on a popular typeface known as Radiant), Office Work JNL (2021: a squarish typeface based on the title and credits of the 1965 film Mirage), Off The Wall JNL (2008). Old Bodoni Wide JNL (2016), Old Songs JNL (2018), Old Tijuana JNL (2018: in the serape style of pseudo-Mexican lettering found on ad designs of the 1930s and 1940s), Ordinary Gothic JNL (2017: gaspipe style), Outline Sans JNL (2018), Overnight JNL (2017), Oversimplified JNL (2019), Overton JNL (2017, based on early letter designs of Rudolf Wolf).
- P-Q: Pacific Atoll JNL (2021: a stylized slab serif type design based on the movie title lettering for the 1942 wartime film Pacific Rendezvous), Pacific Island JNL (2017: a tiki font based on the sheet music cover for the title song from the 1957 Marlon Brando movie Sayonara), Packaged Cookies JNL (2021; based on the first Oreo Sandwich package from 1923), Packaged Goods JNL (2016), Park Slope JNL (2014), Parfum de Paris JNL (2014), Paint Store JNL (2006), Parking Lot Sale JNL (2021: a flag font), Parkitechture (2006), Part and Parcel JNL (2009), Partial Eclipse JNL (2012), Patriotica JNL (2011, American flag face), Pavement JNL (2010, based on the extra-condensed lettering used on roadway information signs as revised by the U.S. Government in 2000), Pendraw Roman (2006), Pen Elegant JNL (2018, after an alphabet from a 1918 lettering instruction book by William Hugh Gordon), Pen Gothic JNL (2017: a rounded sans), Penmanshift JNL (2006, ronde style), Pen Nib Square JNL (2019), Penny Wise JNL (2017), Pen Sans Rounded (2019: based on a Speedball book from 1940), People Talk JNL (2021; a squarish all caps typeface based on a title card with cast credits for the 1935 movie The Whole Town Talking starring Edward G. Robinson and Jean Arthur), Performer JNL (2014, re-drawn from condensed hand lettering found on a piece of vintage sheet music), Personal Invitation JNL, Personalization (2019: a squarish typeface), Personal Note JNL (2011), Photo Developer JNL (2021), Picz JNL (2009), Pillow Puff JNL (2008, fluffy and cloud-like lettering), Pistol Twelve JNL (2008), Pitkin JNL (2006, a hand-lettered sans), Plastic Display JNL (2010, sketched from photo examples in an old sales promotion sheet for the Movitex Do-It-Yourself Plastic Sign Kit by Pryor Marking Products of Chicago), Plastic Template JNL (2011), Pleasantville JNL (2012, a condensed slab serif), Pocket Initials JNL (2008), Podunk JNL (2007), Political Poster JNL (2021: a condensed casual sans inspired by the hand lettering on a 1940 campaign poster for Franklin Delano Roosevelt), Pool Deck JNL (2015), Popstix JNL (2013), Pop Tune JNL (2014), Popularity JNL (2014, after Radiant), Port Of Call JNL (2015), Postal JNL (2009, white on black, as on stamps), Poster Contoured JNL (2018), Poster Pen JNL (2017), Poster Inline JNL (2014), Poster Plain JNL (2012), Poster Project JNL (2020), Post Production JNL (2021: a slab serif modeled after title card of the 1950 Humphrey Bogart and Gloria Grahame drama In a Lonely Place), Prehysteric JNL (2010), Presentation JNL (2011, a slabby family), Press Run JNL (2015, a reinterpretation of the classic typeface Cheltenham Condensed), Pricing Labels JNL (2010), Printed Letters (2006, made from stamped impressions made by a 1940s childrens sign making set), Printing Set JNL (2006, based on a rubber stamp alphabet), Printing Sorts JNL (2009), Prismatiq JNL (2009, shadow face), Privilege Sign JNL (2021: based on above-the-store signage for many newspaper stands, soda shops, candy stores, luncheonettes and pharmacies of the 1950s and early 1960s), Privilege Sign Two JNL (2021: based on decorative signage for many drive-ins, motels, food stores and other businesses of the 1940s), Promotional Copy JNL (2012), Proofreader JNL (2011, a rounded slab serif face), Prospect Heights JNL (2015), Public Notice JNL (2009), Public Transportation JNL (2008), Public Utility JNL (2012), Public Works JNL (2007: emulates the hand-cut lettering silk screened onto metal), Publication JNL (2010, a revival of DeVinne, 1890), Punch Tape JNL (2016, dot matrix font), Quick Meal (2019: a hand lettered interpretation of Morris Fuller Benton's 1905 design Miehle Extra Condensed Title), Quick Poster JNL (2019), Quick Response JNL (2015, based on QR codes), Quick Titling JNL (2019), Quorfid JNL (2010).
- R: Raccoon Coat JNL (2014), Radio Interference (2019: grungy), Radio Show JNL (2019: based on a logo from the TV show Car 54 Where Are You?), Rail Bum JNL (2016, basically Morris Fuller Benton's Hobo with slab serifs added), Railway Station (2019: a spurred wedge serif), Recording Artist JNL (2019), Record Jacket JNL, Recreation JNL (2013, outlined shadow face), Red Border Labels JNL (2015), Rendering (2011, architectural draftman's lettering), Reprint JNL (2013), Restaurant And Lounge JNL (2015, handcrafted), Retail Merchant (2006), Retail Monoline JNL (2021: a stylish thin headline typeface), Retail Packaging JNL (2019), Recruitment JNL, Retail Price JNL (2021, +Inline; for catchy price cards), Retail Shop JNL (2018: based on vintage New York City neon signage), Retirement JNL (2021: a flared headline typeface based on the hand lettered film credits for the 1937 movie Make Way for Tomorrow), Retro Packaging JNL (2018), Retro Resort JNL (2011), Reveler JNL (2019), Reverberation JNL (2011, horizontally striped face), Reverse Calendar Blocks JNL (2011), Rhineland Roman JNL (2017), Ritz Slab Serif JNL (2018), Road Picture JNL (2021: modeled after the hand lettered title and credits for the 1940 Bob Hope-Bing Crosby semi-musical comedy Road to Singapore), Roadside Diner JNL (2021: a signpainting font in the style of pre-war Miami), Rockaway JNL (2006, titling sans), Rock Concert JNL (2021; an all caps curly Victorian typeface inspired by the opening title and credits for the 1964 motion picture comedy Send Me No Flowers starring Rock Hudson, Doris Day, and Tony Randall), Roma Initial Caps JNL (2009), Rotisserie Menu JNL (2021: based on a 1928 menu for the restaurant Rotisserie Du Cardinal), Rough Print JNL (2012, rubber stamp lettering), Roundpoint Pen JNL (2011, based on instructional lettering found in an old Speedball Pen textbook), Roughshod (2006), Running Board JNL (2017, monoline, pen-lettered), Rural Route JNL (2010), Rustic Inn JNL (2014).
- S: Salad Bar JNL (2013), Sales Convention JNL (2021: a squarish typeface based on a menu printed in 1937 for the Starlight Room of the Waldorf-Astoria in New York City), Sales Pitch JNL (2014), Sales Slip JNL (2013), Sandcastle JNL (2011), Sans Poster Bold + 3D, Savings And Loan JNL (2014), Scandals JNL (2017), School Project JNL (2015, based on self-adhesive poster board letters once made by the E-Z Letter Stencil Company and sold under the name Quik Stik), Schoolroom JNL (2020: a school font based on the type style used for the Superior Sign and Chart Printer No. 929), School Age (2019: based on Trixy Toy Educator, a 1930s-era set of letters and numbers for teaching children, manufactured by the Durrel Company of Gardner, MA), Schoolyard Blues JNL (2018), Sea Cruise JNL (2015), Scoreboard JNL (2014: dot matrix typeface), Screentext JNL (2010, pixel), Screenwriter JNL (2021; based on the all caps hand lettered credits from the 1950 Humphrey Bogart film In a Lonely Place), Second Guess JNL (2017), Second Impression JNL (2008), Sennetarium JNL (2008, after lettering in a Charlie Chaplin movie), Semi Calligraphic JNL (2018), Sentzoff Coupon (2006, stitched), Series A Signage JNL (2018: this is based on Highway Gothic, also known as FHWA, by the United States Federal Highway Administration; the widths varied from A (condensed) to F (wide), but A was discontinued, hence the motivation to create Series A Signage), Serif Callouts JNL (2017), Sew What JNL (2010, stitching face), Shareholder JNL (2015), Shelf Numbers JNL (2008), Shelf Tags JNL (2017), Shicken Zoop JNL (2008, Hebrew), Shipping Carton JNL (2012), Sign and Poster JNL (2009, die-cut letters), Sign and Display JNL (2019: a companion of Sign and Poster), Shopkeeper JNL (2010, after a a vintage rubber stamp sign and chart printing set), Shopping Guide (2019), Short Subject JNL (2016, based on some hand-lettered title cards from various vintage Columbia Pictures two-reel comedies), Show Card Freehand JNL 2021; based on the title and credits for the 1951 Dick Powell and Rhonda Fleming film Cry Danger), Show Card Pen JNL (2021: based on an alphabet in the 1920 edition of How to Paint Signs and Sho Cards by E. C. Matthews), Show Card Sans JNL (2021: based on an alphabet in the 1922 book Modern Show Card Writing), Showmanship JNL (2017), Show Poster JNL (2021: A vernacular typeface based on a design from the 1960 edition of Samuel Welo's Studio Handbook for Artists and Advertisers), Shutterbug JNL (2021: a blocky typeface based on the signage of Jerry Lewis's Camera Exchange on Vine Street in Hollywood in 1950), Sightseeing Boat JNL (2021: based on the titles and credits for the 1966 romantic comedy The Glass Bottom Boat), Sign Expert JNL (2021: based on an alphabet in The Expert Sign Painter, 1922), Sign Studio JNL (2019: a multiline typeface modeled after an alphabet found in Martin Meijer's Album de Lettres Arti (1949)), Sign Template JNL (2015, based on one of the many plastic lettering guides manufactured by the now-defunct Wright-Regan Instrument Company also known as Wrico), Silent Film JNL (2021: a display slab serif used by the Uptown Theater in Wichita, Kansas, in 1928), Silent Movies JNL (2021; a rounded monolinear sans of the interbellum period), Silly Behavior (2019: a shaded bouncy letter font that revives a 1930 alphabet from 100 Alphabets Publicitaires dessinés par M. Moullet), Simplicity JNL (2014), Simply Grotesk JNL (2012, Peignotian), Simply Nouveau JNL (2017), Slab Compact JNL (2019), Sleuth JNL (2013, after the trailer for the 1936 movie After The Thin Man), Slim Chance JNL (2015, an ultra-narrow font based on an image of vintage packaging for Aquapruf Ear Drum Protectors), Slim Nouveau JNL (2017), Snack Shop JNL (2007, the retro diner look in a bold outline face), Snorkel JNL (2014), Snow Job JNL (2017, inspired by the hand-lettered titles for the 1964 Rankin-Bass animated holiday classic Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer), Socialite JNL (2009), Soda Fountain JNL (2015, bilined), Solid Serif JNL (2014), Songbook JNL (2014), Song Composer JNL (2017), Song Merchant JNL (2017), Song Plugger JNL (2014), Song Publisher JNL (2015), Song Stylist JNL (2016), Song Vendor JNL (2017), So Unusual JNL (2021: based on the hand lettered credits for the 1942 film comedy I Married a Witch), Southwest Serenade JNL (2015), Special Edition JNL (2021: based on a newspaper headline font used in 1924), Specimen Book JNL (2020: based on Lining Antique (1889. Illinois Type Foundry) and Central Lining Antique (1892, Central Type Foundry)), SplintersJL (2004), Sporting Event JNL (2021: a slab serif based on the title and credits of a British boxing film from 1953 called The Square Ring), Sportsboard JNL (2020: a flipboard font), Sport Shaded JNL (2009), Spring Fashion JNL (2010), Spring Season JNL (2020: textured caps), Spur Handlettered JNL (2008), Squarity JNL (2008), Stage Production JNL (2020), Stage Show JNL (2021: based on the movie credits for 9 Garcons...Un Coeur starring Edith Piaf), Stamp of Approval JNL (2007), Stamped Metal JNL (2012, beveled), Starlight Sans, Stationer JNL (2018), Stellator JNL (2006, a high-tech modular font), Stenographer JNL (2021: close to Bank Gothic Condensed), Stickball JNL (2017), Stonecut JNL (2014), Store Clerk JNL (2020: outlined), Store Tags JNL (2011), Streetcar JNL (2019: a vintage railroad wagon lettering font), Streeter JNL (2013, based on Beton Bold Condensed), Stylish Title JNL (2021: based on the cover title of the July 1935 issue of Harper's Bazaar), Subscription JNL (2018), Summer Holiday JNL (2021; based on the hand lettered production credits for the 1930 film Holiday), Summertime Breeze JNL (2021: based on the opening title sequence for the 1958 film The Long, Hot Summer), Sunlight JNL, Sunny South JNL (2015), Sunshine Susie JNL (2018), Supporting Cast JNL (2011), Surf Bum (2019), Swing Band JNL (2013: inspired by the title lettering from "Hi-De-Ho", a 1930s all-black cast film starring legendary bandleader Cab Calloway), Swing Vote JNL (2020: a beatnik font).
- T: Tabloid Edition JNL (2021: based on a headline newspaper font from UK's Daily Mail in 1918), Tabloid News (2019: an all caps condensed slab serif), Tabloid Press JNL (2015), Take Charge JNL (2016, based on the opening title card for the 1936 film The Charge of the Light Brigade starring Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland, Donald Crisp and David Niven), Tallahassee Chassis JNL (2007, modeled from a toy rubber stamp set imported from Japan), Tall And Narrow JNL (2015), Tamiami JNL (2009, Victorian, known as "Cuba"), Tea Bag JNL (2013), Tea Time JNL (2014), Technerd JNL (2011, a thin technical/mechanical face), Technopen JNL (2013: a rounded techno sans from a 1929 instructional booklet for the Esterbrook Drawlet Pens), Teenagers JNL (2021: a beatnik font that was inspired by the hand lettered opening credits for The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, a teen-oriented television comedy that ran from 1959 to 1963 on CBS), Teen Years JNL (2021: a blocky sans inspired by the hand lettered name for the Joyce Records label (circa 1956)), Template Basic JNL (2021: a simple sans), Template Sans (2019: based on a lettering template by the Wright-Regan Instrument Company (Wrico)), Template Shadow (2019), Tenement JNL (2020: based on a Cooper Black style alphabet by Harry Lawrence Gage that was shown in Thomas Woods Stevens's book Lettering (1916)), Terrace JNL (2015), Terror JNL, That Stuff JNL (2009), Theater Lights JNL (2014), Theater Tickets JNL (2021: Based on the marquee signage for Detroit's Majestic Theater built in 1934), Theatrics JNL (2009, 3d face), Thin Mint JNL (2011), Thinly Disguised JNL (2016), Three Day Pass JNL (2009), Tiler JNL (2012, a gridded face), Title Block Sans JNL (2011, an avant-garde titling face), Too Much Information JNL (2007), Top Billing JNL (2008, dot matrix), Top Forty (2019: handcrafted), Topographic Sans JNL (2018: a mapmaking sans featured in a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers topographic drafting manual), Toucan Tango JNL (2007, multiline face), Tough Guy (2006, shaded titling face), Tough Stuff JNL (2008), Toy Decals JNL (2018), Toy Letters JNL (2018: based on die-cut letters and number by Village Toys (circa 1930s or 1940s)), Toyprint JNL (2009, grunge), Trade Journal JNL (2010), Trade Printer JNL (2007, Victorian-era sans emulation), Train Car JNL (2021: based on the hand-lettered opening credits of Alfred Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train (1951)), Transactive JNL (2007, dot matrix), Transcendental JNL (2017), Tribal Council JNL (2011, jungle lettering with a linocut look), Trilium JNL (2010, triline face), Tropicano JNL (2013, a wavy typeface), Tunesmith JNL (2014, Victorian), Twelve Oaks (2006), Two Cents Plain JNL (2012), Two Reeler JNL (2006; see also its follow-up typeface Positive Vibe JNL, 2007, both modeled after title cards of an early Charlie Chaplin movie), Two Step Nouveau JNL (2018), Type Catalog (2011, bilined all caps face), Typesetter JNL (2011), Type Vendor JNL (2012), Typewriter Sans JNL (2015), Type Wronger JNL (2013, old typewriter typeface).
- U-V: Unpretentious JNL (2014), Urmeba JNL (2012, named after amoebas and co-designed with Ray Larabie; a barf font), Used Cars (2012), Utica JNL (2010, squarish all caps face), Vacation Resort JNL (2021: based on the hand lettered cast and production credits for the 1942 musicl comedy Holiday Inn starring Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire), Vaudevillian JNL (2017), Utility Signage JNL (2017), Vehicle JNL (2010, a condensed block font as for car plates), Vendor JNL (2010, Victorian era ribbon face), Vertical Roundpoint JNL (2011, found in a 1941 edition of the Speedball Lettering Pen instruction book and re-drawn digitally by Jeff Levine), Victorian Typewriter JNL (2020), Vintage Designs JNL (2009, dingbat which has some fists), Vintage Price Tags JNL (2015), Vododeo JNL (2014).
- W: Washington Heights JNL (2016), Wavely (2010), Weekend Date JNL (2020), Weeneez JNL (2011, wiener-shaped glyhs), Welcome Home JNL (2009), Werble JNL (2010), What A Night JNL (2018), Whoosh JNL (2007), Wild About Myself JNL (2015), Willoughby JNL (2006, based on 1950s toothpaste lettering), Window Sign JNL (2013), Wine Cellar JNL (2014), Winery JNL (2012: a soft-serifed caps face), Winkle Picker JNL (2021: a cut paper font based on the 1963 movie poster for an Italian documentary called Sexy Nudo), Winter Garden JNL (2017), Wireline JNL (2021: a paperclip font), Wire Mesh JNL (2009), Work Force JNL (2011), Wynwood JNL (2009).
- X-Y: Yankee Doodle Boy JNL (2017), Yard Sale JNL (2013), Yargo JNL (2009, hand-printed), Yayazout JNL (2008, fun titling face), Yorso Square JNL (2007).
- Z: Zera JNL (2007, intersecting rings), Zodor JNL (2010), Zoning Department JNL (2012), Zydeco JNL (2009).
During her studies at UEMG (Universidade do Estado de Minas Gerais), Jenifer Abad (Belo Horizionte, Brazil) created an untitled connect-the-dots typeface (2014). [Google]
North Carolina-based creator of the hand-printed typeface Hello Firstie (2012). In 2015, she designed HelloEtchASketch (iFontMaker) and Hola Annie Wide (iFontMaker). In 2016, she designed the handcrafted typefaces Hello Billionaire, HelloChitChat (+X), HelloAloha, HelloCartoon, HelloCasual, HelloCeratops, HelloEngineer, HelloEsliScript, HelloFireworks, HelloHandMeDown, HelloHotcakes, HelloIshBig, HelloJourney, HelloJumpingJacks, HelloKennedy, HelloKindergarten, HelloLiza, HelloLori, HelloLucy, HelloMaddox, HelloMakerspace, HelloAmazing, HelloAnnie, HelloAsparagus, HelloBasic, HelloBeMyPenPal, HelloBestDay, HelloBigBen, HelloBoomerang, HelloBoyfriend, HelloBubbleButt (connect-the-dots style), HelloCake, HelloDoodlePrint, HelloDoodles, HelloDotStick (connect-the-dots style), HelloEllie, HelloEtchASketch (sketched typeface), Hello Zipper, Hello Tracer, Hello Wordsmith, Hello Stitches, Hello Pumpkin, Hello Blueprint, Hello Ruhdonkulc, Hello Zombie, Hello Typewriter Thin, Hello Katie, Hello Sansa North, Hello Starbucks, Hello Brag Tags, HelloMissThang, HelloPicasso, HelloPippi, HelloPlayground, HelloPoolNoodle, HelloPopcorn, HelloQueenie, HelloRecess, HelloRuhdonkulous, HelloScarecrow.
Typefaces from 2017: Hello I Heart, Hello Ish.
Typefaces from 2018: HelloCarmel, HelloMilkMoney, HelloSuhKurity, /HelloTypeHype. Dafont link. Home page. iFontMaker link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Rugby, UK, who created the great geometric display typeface Geodot (2015), as well as a connect-the-dots typeface. [Google]
Melbourne, Australia-based graphic designer who created the artsy typeface Deco Dot in 2017. Behance link. [Google]
Joan Ramon Pastor Rovira
Dortmund, Germany-based designer of the connect-the=dots typeface Messed Up (2015). Behance link. [Google]
John Andrew Spinnenweber
During his studies in Miami, FL, John Andrew Spinnenweber created the connect-the-dots font Connect (2014), which was inspired by circuit boards. [Google]
Seoul-based designer of Talking Font (2013, squarish and modular), Adel (2014, avant-garde sans) and an untitled connect-the-dots typeface (2014). Behance link. [Google]
During his studies in St. Louis, MO, Jonathan Neal designed the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation (2017). [Google]
British creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation (2013). [Google]
Toledo, Spain-based graphic designer. He used the positions of the stars to create connect-the-points letters in his Constellation typeface (2012). He also made a nice icon set called War Signs (2012). [Google]
Jose Pelaez Llopis
Graphic designer in Madrid, Spain. Creator of the constellation typeface Constelar (2019). [Google]
José Luiz Datena Junior
Portugal-based designer of the connect-the-dots sans typeface Vetora (2019). [Google]
Centerville / Dayton, OH-based designer of the handcrafted typeface pair Parks Sans and Parks Script (2016), the handcrafted slab serif typeface Trail Ranger (2016, +Shadow), the curvy handcrafted stencil typeface Drink Up (2016), and the wood emulation sans typeface Ohio (2016).
Typefaces from 2017: 7th Inning Stretch, Offhand (textured 3d layered font), Whimsy (connect-the-dots), Rosie Script, Rosie Sans, Brace Slab (vintage lettering with and without spurs). Behance link. Creative Market link. [Google]
As a student, Bangbae-dong, Korea-based Jua Kim designed the connect-the-dots typeface Stella (2017) and a few other typefaces. [Google]
Julia Hanna Chea
Communication Design student at Parsons the New School for Design in NYC in 2013. Creator of the connect-the-dots font Wanderer (2013, Friday Fonts). [Google]
San Francisco, CA-based designer of Braillephabet (2018), a connect-the-dots Braille emulation typeface. [Google]
Brazilian designer associated with Mono Artes Graficas in Sao Paulo. Creator of Mandinga at Burritos do Brasil (1998). Other typefaces by Dui include Jardelina (connect the dots face), GK (stencil), Burti (sans), Original (shaded caps), Nitra Mono (techno), Samakaka (organic sans), Ngola (stencil), Kapital, Federal, Secreta, and Esportiva.
Fontspace link. Dafont link. Behance link. [Google]
Communication Design student at Parsons the New School for Design in NYC in 2013. Creator of the connect-the-dots font Clutch (2013). [Google]
Uber-talented designer from Turkey who studied at iED in Firenze, Italy. She created several display typefaces in 2014, including Mohocey (2014). [Google]
Bergen, Norway-based designer of the Latin and Cyrillic connect-the-dots typeface Alchelys (2019). It was inspired by Malachim. [Google]
During her studies at Falmouth University (Falmouth, UK), Kerry Williams created the connect-the-dots typeface Formulaic (2015). [Google]
Born in Missouri in 1979, Kimberly moved first to Texas and later (in 2007) to China, and most recently, to Orlando, FL. She made some free fonts (often handwriting styles), and also ran a personal handwriting font service [those fonts have names that start with KGD]. MyFonts link. FontSquirrel link. Home page. Fontspace link. Dafont link. Fontsy link. Abstract Fonts link. Fontspring link. Klingspor link. Google Web Font Directory link. Creative Market link. Family home page. Her fonts, by year:
- 2007: The grunge typefaces XiaoGao, More-than-Enough, Eat More Chocolate, JoyfulJuliana (2007, and its Pro version, 2010), LoveYaLikeASister, Colourmepurple, KingcooLKC and You Are Loved (in 2009, Roger S. Nelsson completed it to You Are Loved Pro). She also made the handwriting typefaces Patient Paige, Promised Freedom, Xiao Gao, Complete in Him (made into a commercial Pro version by Roger S. Nelsson), Burst My Bubble (commercialized at CheapProFonts as Burst My Bubble Pro), JustMeAgainDownHere, Surrendered Heart, It Ain't Rocket Science (in 2010, Roger S. Nelsson made a Pro version at CheapProFonts), Sue-Ellen-Francisco, and the curly Jheri Curls and Tuna-and-Hot-Dogs-on-Rye.
- 2008: the handwriting typefaces Come Unto Me and Loved by the King.
- 2009: BattyGirl, Bina Bina, Lollipop, NeverLetGo, Scrogglet, Sunshine In My Soul, YooHaeMool, Celebrate The Day (extended by Roger S. Nelsson in 2009 to Celebrate The Day Pro), Mighty To Save, King Kool KC Pro (kid's hand; done with Roger S. Nelsson, CheapProFonts).
- 2010: Shelter Me (handwriting), Elizajane (handwriting), Written on his hands (handwriting), Contrary Mary (hand-printed), Shining Like Stars (hand-printed), Give You Glory, Nothing You Could Do, Who Needs Consistency, happyhanneke, Zeyada, He Formed My heart, Change Tomorrow Today, Frangipani Rose, Blocked Off, Throw My Hands Up In The Air, Indie Flower, You Wont Bring Me Down, Addis Ababa, Cedarville Pnkfun (1 Cursive, 1 Print), Swanky and Moo Moo, Husband of the Millennium, Soggy Kitten, The Truth of a Thousand Lies, Soli Deo Gloria, Annie Use Your Telescope, Waiting for the Sunrise, La Belle Aurore, Airplanes In The Night Sky Pro, Dawbing of a new day, Shadows into light (+Two), Covered by your grace, Architect's Daughter.
- 2011: A Safe Place to Fall, Shark in the Water, Architects Daughter (architectural lettering), A Year Without Rain, My Hands Are Holding You, Discover Beauty, Lavender Lime, Later Allie-gator, You Found Me, I missed you, Kate The Great, Pizza Is My Favorite, A Hundred Miles, Hanging by a thread, My Lucky Penny, Jar of hearts, Never grow up, My Lucky Penny, Beautiful Every Time, Never Say Never, Swanky and Moo Moo, Over the Rainbow, Sue Ellen San Francisco, Pineapple Delight, Viva La Vida, The Only Exception, Written in the stars, we are broken, The Only Exception, Brick by boring brick, She paints me blue, Beautiful every time, Jar of hearts, Dancing in the Minefields, My Hands are Holding You, You Found Me, Blessings through raindrops, Stars from our eyes, From where you are, Throw my hands up in the air, The great escape, Today I Feel (emoticons), Cedarville Cursive, Coming home, Learning to trust, Viva La Vida, Janda Siesta Sunrise, Janda Curlygirl Chunky, Janda Curlygirl Pop, Janda Sparkle and Shine, Janda Love and Rain, Janda Fabulous, Janda Capslock, Janda Siesta Sunset, Janda Snickerdoodle Serif, Janda Everyday Casual, Janda Curlygirl Serif (hand-printed blackboard bold font), Janda Curlygirl Chunky, Janda Romantic, Janda Scrapgirl Dots, Janda Quick Note, Talking to the moon, Set fire to the rain, KG Shadow of the day, Just realize, Ignite the light, Love ya like a sister, Loved by the king, Give you glory, KG small town southern girl, KG Shadow of the day, Gloria Hallelujah, KG Sunny Afternoon, KG Hope for a cure, Janda Polkadot, Janda Capslock, KG June Bug, KG Fall For You, KG Luck of the Irish, KG Domo Is My Favorite, Gloria Hallelujah, KG Love You Through It (2011), KG Shadow of the Night (2011), KG Keep Your Head Up (2011), KG Dancing on the rooftop (2011), KG Party on the Rooftop (2011), KG Like A Skyscraper, KG Mulally, KG God Gave Me You, KG Les Bouquinistes de Paris (neatly hand-printed), Janda Swirlygirl (curly), Janda Sparkle and Shine, Janda Lova and Rain (curly), The Great Escape, KG Legacy of Virtue, KG Sweet N Sassy, KG Legacy of Virtue, Just Realize, KG Like a skyscraper, Janda Christmas Doodles, Just Realize, Janda Everyday Casual, Janda Snickerdoodle Serif, Love Ya Like A Sister (sketch face), The Only Exception, KG Luck of the Irish, Janda Fabulous, KG God Gave Me You, KG You Wont Bring Me Down, Set Fire To The Rain, KG You Wont Bring Me Down, KG Mercy in the morning, KG Heart Doodles, KG Skinny Latte.
- Typefaces from 2012: Janda Apple Cobbler, Janda Swirly Twirly, Janda Manatee, Janda Polkadot (2012), Shadows Into Light (2012, architectural style: see Google Web Fonts), Never Let Go, Janda Spring Doodles, Beautiful every time, Janda scrapgirl Dots, Written in the stars, Nothing you could say, KG Ray of Sunshine, More than enough, A hundred miles, Waiting for the sunrise, Janda Safe and Sound, Janda Silly Monkey, Janda Quirkygirl (curly font), From where you are (paint brush face), KG Empire of Dirt, KG Strawberry Limeade, KG A Thousand Years, Janda Amazing Grace, Janda Happy Day, Janda Elegant Handwriting (connected script), KG Somebody that I used to know, KG Kiss me slowly (curly), KG Call me maybe, KG Two is better than one, KG Ten Thousand Reasons, KG Beautiful Ending (grunge), KG Payphone (a nice cleanly hand-printed typeface), Janda Shine Your Light On Us, KG Beautiful Ending, KG Ten Thousand Reasons (chalkboard font), KG Only Hope, KG Eyes Wide Open (connected script), KG All Things New (high-contrast script face), KG Change This Heart (monolined and informal), Janda Stylish Script, KG Be Still and Know, KG Seven Sixteen, KG This is not goodbye, Janda Someone Like You, KG One Thing, KG I Like To Move It, KG Makes You Stronger, Janda As Long As You Love Me, KG The Fighter, KG Chasing Pavements (textured typeface), KG Always a Good Time, KG Grace for Today, KG Turning Tables (brush script), KG Falling Slowly, KG One More Night, KG Attack of the Robots, KG Ways to Say Goodbye (an upright script---one of her best typefaces to date), KG Janda Truly Madly Deeply, Janda Closer To Free, Ignite The Light, Janda Cheerful Script, Janda Hide and Seek, Janda Flower Doodles (a very useful dingbat set), Janda Celebration Script (swashy script), KG What the teacher wants, KG True Colors (connect-the-dots font), KG True Colors, Janda Closer to Free (chunky script), KG How Many Times, KG Behind These Hazel Eyes, KG Lego House (monoline rounded sans), KG Covered by your grace, KG Follow you into the world, KG Dark Side, KG Part of Me (neatly printed typeface), KG Begin Again, KG Cold Coffee, KG Something To Believe In (a stamped font).
- Typefaces from 2013: KG The Last Time, KG Feeling 22, Today I Feel (smilies), KG Primary Penmanship (a very clean rounded hand-printed typeface), KG Teacher Helpers (dingbats), KG Fractions (geometric dingbats), KG Flavor and Frames, KG Primary Dots (school font), KG Build A Game, KG Faith Hope and Love, KG As The Deer, KG Just Give Me A Reason, KG Girl on Fire, KG Daylight, KG I Want Crazy, KG Flavor and Flames Two, KG Flavor and Flames Three, KG Flavor and Flames Four, KG Flavor and Flames Five, KG Skinny Love, KG Traditional Fractions, KG Hard Candy, KG Alphabet Regurgitation, KG Second Chances (sketched typeface), KG Math Bar Models, KG Next to You (sketched typeface), KG Next to Me (+Sketched), KG Love Somebody, KG Beneath Your Beautiful, KG Primary Italics (school font, lined and regular), KG Wake Me Up (typewriter type), KG A Little Swag, KG Royals, KG What Does The Fox Say, KG Drops of Jupiter, KG Let Her Go, KG Why You Gotta Be So Mean, KG Tangled Up In You (sketched typeface), KG Chasing Cars, KG Melonheadz, KG Let Her Go (+outline and athletic lettering styles), KG By The Grace of God, KG Counting Stars, KG Christmas Trees, KG Bless Your Heart.
- Typefaces from 2014: KG Summer Sunshine, KG Say Something, KG I and Love and You, KG Corner of the Sky (rounded Comic Sans lookalike), KG All of Me (letterpress emulation), KG Flavor and Frames Six, KG Flavor and Frames Seven, KG Happy, KG First Time In Forever, KG Defying Gravity (white on black letters), KG When Oceans Rise, KG Summer Sunshine (shaded and arched poster lettering), KG Primary Whimsy, Janda Stylish Monogram, KG Modern Monogram, KG Already Home, KG Only Human, KG Miss Kindergarten, KG Arrows, KG No Regrets, KG Broken Vessels Sketch (sketched typeface), KG Manhattan Script, KG I Need A Font, KG Shake It Off, KG All of the Stars, KG-I-Need-A-Heart-Font, KG Red Hands (plump rounded sans), KG Blank Space (a typeface with metallic texture), KG Thank You Stamp, KG Tribeca Stamp, KG Candy Cane Stripe.
Typefaces from 2015: Janda Stylish Script, KG Chelsea Market Script, KG Adipose Unicase, KG Geronimo Blocks, KG Miss Speechy IPA (covers the entire phonetic alphabet), KG Thinking Out Loud, KG Tightrope, Kg Pdx Bridgetown, KG Camden Market Script (watercolor brush), KG Neatly Printed, KG PDX Blocks, KG Summer Storm, KG A Teeny Tiny Font, KG Piece By Piece, KG Sorry Not Sorry.
Typefaces from 2016: KG Miss Kindy Collection, KG Satisfied Script, KG Who Tells Your Story, KG Life Is Messy, KG Inimitable Original, KG Eliza Schuyler Script.
Typefaces from 2017: KG Compassion, KG Eliza Schuyler Script, KG Inimitable Original, KG She Persisted, KG Rise UP.
Typefaces from 2018: KG Crossing a Line, KG Do You Love Me, KG One More Light, KG Laughter Lines.
Typefaces from 2019: KG No Matter What (monoline script), KG Love is Love is Love.
Typefaces from 2021: KG Ever Since New York.
Creative Market link. Google Plus link. Open Font Library link. [Google]
German designer in Recklinghausen, Germany of First Strike (2008, FontStruct) and First Strike Spaced, a grid-overlay of First Strike. Other FontStruct fonts from 2008: Aria Penci Roman (sketched font), Canned Heat (dingbats), Guttermouth (slab serif), Guttermouth Spaced (dashed version), Guttermouth Bold, Bloc Party Outline Shadowed, BabyBaby (toy blocks), Possibly Winged Polepieces, Skylines, Canned Heat, Simplicity, Stadium, Brussels (inspired by the Atomium), Cardboarder (nice 3d face), Crazytown (a Western font, an hommage to Maurice de Bevere, creator of Lucky Luke, 1923-2001), Itallica, Orica*cut, Orica, Pavement, Moduli, Tinka, Tinka Filled, Moduli, Loreylane, FS United One, (gorgeous sketched letters), babybaby, bellevue, bloc-party-outline-shaded, brussels-contourized, elceedee, eurofiction, horrorhouse, plenum, scratch-me-if-you-can, simplicity, skylines, sophia---superlight (hairline), stadium, werkshalle (Ferrari lettering font?), schachmatt (stitching font).
In 2009, he added Terence Kill (blackletter), Cellophone, Amanerd (texture face), Drenama, Poster Classic, Midnight Diner, Sunburst, Signo, Multiverse (Basic, Striped, Alaska, Couch), Pointless Task, Broadway (dotted outline), Mostly, Terence Kill (blackletter), Pole Position (dot matrix), Antares 37 (Startrek font), Figure Collection Part 1 (dingbats), and College Pornmag.
In 2010, he made Motown Motel, Olympic Spirit (dot matrix outlined), Cyclobe Pro (octagonal), Gappy, Burtonesque.
In 2011, he FontStructed the gorgeous typeface Vuvuzela, Dance (dancing men), and Zapotek (elliptical face), Asgardian, Legendary (eleven movie stars).
In 2012, he created CMND (outline face) and Equinoxe.
In 2013, Christoph made the crayon font Grungarian and Histamic.
Typefaces from 2014: FS Dark Shogun, FS Galaxy Epsilon (3d font), FS Tigerwood (striped font), FS Orica Stencil, FS Moduli, FS Underworld (blackletter), FS Pointless Task (dot matrix font), FS Horrorhouse, FS Werkshalle (one of my favorite fonts in this collection), FS Brussels (connect-the-dots typeface inspired by the Atomium), FS Skylines, FS Signo, FGS Orica, FS Plenum, FSAntares37, FS Old Brewhouse, FS Commander.
Dafont link. [Google]
During her studies at Huddersfield University, Dewsbury, UK-based Klaudyna Joczyn designed the connect-the-dots typeface Slavia (2016), which is based on Slavic mythology and culture. Behance link. [Google]
Artist in Piraeus, Greece, b. 1999, who designed the free spooky typeface Klinge Death Brush (2015) and the connect-the-dots typeface Technolines (2015). In 2019, he added Ink Noise. [Google]
Christophe Chelmis is the designer with Olivier Chabanis at KolleBolle in Lyon of the connect-the-dots typefaces 0Pointe-AFaire (2004) and 0Pointe-Fait (2004). He also made A Croker (2006, apple dingbats), 3 Stars (2006), Au Point (2006) and Au Karre (2006, pixel simulation). No downloads. At Dafont, you can download 0Pointe-AFaire (2004) and 0Pointe-Fait (2004). [Google]
New Delhi-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Interstellar (2015). This typeface was finished during her studies at Srishti School of Art Design and Technology. [Google]
Graphic designer in Lodz, Poland. Creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Dot Line (2014). [Google]
Andrei Olaru (Kreativ Font, Bucharest, Romania, b. 1979) created the simplistic hand-printed typefaces Ultra, Ga Goo (a spermatozoid connect-the-dots face), Maria, Andrei and Oceania in 2013. Gross (2013) emulates a stone age look. Toranaga is an Asian bamboo stick typeface that was inspired by James Clavell's Shogun. Other typefaces include Handa (2014), Oceania and Andrei Pro (2014), which are all hand-printed.
Kreativ Font is also a free font download site.
Dafont link. Behance link. Creative Market link. [Google]
Torontonian designer of some interesting caps in which opposite counter are filled by competing graphical elements: K, S. While studying at the Ontario College of Art and Design University in Toronto, she created the connect-the-dots geometric typeface Interfuse (2013).
Newer Behance link. [Google]
Milan-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Parisienne (2016). [Google]
UK-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Aunty Lils Dots (2013).
Dafont link. [Google]
Budapest, Hungary-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Stellar (2014). [Google]
Amman, Jordan-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation (2014). [Google]
Moscow-based designer of the Cyrillic connect-the-dots typefaces Eyeye (2015) and Fire Sans (2015), which were school projects at HSE Art and Design School. She also created thge colorful blocky typeface TwoPic (2015). [Google]
Luis Jaramillo (LJ Design Studios, Monteria, Colombia; b. 1993) created these free typefaces in 2014: AGreaterFoundation-Bold, Capella-Century, CapellaRockIII-Bold, Decasmini, Dolgan, LJStudiosGF, LuisSmartTX-Bold, Melinett1, Parallels, ThePowerlessRise, WallIT-Bold. In 2015, he made the decorative connect-the-dots caps typeface Night of Music, the great slab serif titling typeface Inicio and the extremely tall x-height logotype Lidea National Fontype, the alchemic occult typeface Zilap Geometrik, the sans typeface Fina, and the headline / poster sans family Silver (Regular, Forte, Grunge). The current list of fonts: AoceanbetweenUS, AGreaterFoundation-Bold, AJourney, AnewHeardDecorative, AsILayDyingLogoFont, Beforeandafther-Bold, Blade, CapellaRockIII-Bold, Capella-Century, CapellaRock-LJDesignStudios-Bold, CapellaRockIII-Bold, Condemnedtoyourlove, DZTypography-Zilap-Bold, DZTypography-Zilap, Darkpast, Decas-Bold, DecasII, Decasmini, Dolgan, EarthDry (2014, glaz krak font), Fina (thin sans logotype), Forsaken, Lacalle6, IS-BoldItalic, IS-Bold, IS-Italic, IS-Thin, IS, Logo, LJPromiseDarck, LJStudiosMB, LJStudiosMFJH, LJStudiosMNS, LJStudiosMNS2, LJStudiosMonitorIS-MAYUS, LJStudiosMonitorIS-MAYUSMinus, Leven, Leven, LordZeDD-LJStudios, LordZeDD3-Bold, LorenaGalarcio, LorenaGalarcio, LorettoGrafic-Bold, LorettoGrafic-Italic, LuisSmartTX-Bold, LuisSmatTXNormal-Bold, MarlenThePonderosa, MeliVargas, Melinett1, Melinett2, Melinett3, MyBrush, NeoLR, NovedosaStick-Italic, Overcome, Parallels, ParalyzedSkyandMoon-LJ-designStudios-Grunge, PenetrationOut-Deformed, PenetrationOut-Grunge, Pequeita, Pizcas, PowerDark-Bold, ShadowsofSecurity, SilverDust, SilverForteGrunge-Grunge, SilverForte, Sincedust, TRG-Zilap, The Dark (spooky), TheSoundofTruth-Grunge, TheSoundofTruth-smooth, ThePowerlessRise, ThroughStruggle, WallIT, WritingMemories, ZILAPGEOMETRIK, ZulmCool, redout, thedark, withindestruction.
Typefaces from 2016: Zilap Urban (hipster style), First Christmas (snowy font), Shadows of Security, Hellion (textured), Blade, This Is Who We Are (grungy sans), GE Body (a sharp-edged sans), IS (unfortunately named, IS stands for Independent Style; it is a techno sans), Start With Today, The Sound of Truth, Zilap Geometrik, Silver Forte Grunge, Leal (monoline sans), The Frontman (free), The Frontman 2 (free), Primera (caps only sans), Zilap Oriental (oriental simulation typeface).
Typefaces from 2017: Robusta (dry brush font), Dulkanyca, Factory LJDS, Murderess, Zilap Monograma, Zilap Black Storm, Red Out Reloaded, Zilap Sleep, Melibrush, Ligera Rouden.
Typefaces from 2018: Geobin, Striker Eureka (stencil), The Darkest Night, Demon Killer.
Typefaces from 2019: Daily Reading (a text typeface).
Behance link. Fontspace link. Blogspot link. Dafont link. Newest Behance link. [Google]
Saint-Pierre-lès-Elbeuf, Rouen, France-based creator of the free typefaces Bloom (2012, alphadings), AMS Trame (2012), Imbroglio (2012), Bitume (2012), Mirage (2012, a 3d shadow face), Quincaille (2012), Brimborion (2011, +Fou), Babiole (2012, fat finger face), and Pacotille (2011).
In 2012, he made the rounded monoline sans families Sornette, Imbroglio, and Rogaton, as well as the gorgeous art deco family Bonafetti.
Typefaces from 2013: Motscroizes, Trognes (dingbats), Boutefeu (matchstick font), Mordu, Domino (dymo label style), Hiatus (a vintage poster font), Brouillis (white on black letters), Bavure (a grungy dymo label font), Tipois (curves and dots face).
Pleine Page is his home page. Dafont link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Prague who made the connect-the-dots typeface Bodka (2013). [Google]
Ludi Sun (New York City) created several experimental typefaces in 2013, including one based on a grid of circles, and a connect-the-dots typeface. Lolo (2013) is a delightful fat titling face. [Google]
Spanish multimedia designer who created the modular connect-the-dots style typeface Nodo in 2013. Another Behance link. [Google]
Designer in Minneapolis, MN. He created Viatrace (2013), which is a decorative connect-the-dots geometric typeface for use in design applications requiring high-tech flair. [Google]
Guadalajara, Mexico-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Flabelo (2014). [Google]
Paris, France-based designer of the color font Constellation (2018). [Google]
At the University of Lisbon, Margarida Coelho designed the graph-based decorative typeface Modular (2019). [Google]
Maria Cecilia Grace Garcia
At Asia Pacific College, Makati, The Philippines-based Maria Cecilia Grace Garcia designed the connect-the-dots decorative typeface Constant Point (2016). [Google]
Maria Dolgich (Tomsk, Russia) created Astron (2013), a constellation connect-the-dots typeface, and the chromatic pixelish typeface Zoom Zoom Stage (2013). In 2015, she designed the chromatic typeface Jazzy, and in 2016 the 3d typeface Open Space and the experimental typefaces Sever and Ellipse.
In 2017, she added the variable width typeface More Or Less. In 2018, she developed the semi-pixel font Antipode and the slinky Gradient. [Google]
During her design studies, Maria Gnezdilova (Herning, Denmark) created the connect-the-dots typeface Lisbon Metro (2014), the Lisboa Metro Font. [Google]
Maria Martinez (b. Venezuela) lives in Buenos Aires, where she works and practices flamenco. In 2017, she designed experimental typefaces such as Ginger Man and Marti (a connect-the-dots font). [Google]
Marie Van Belleghem
Designer in Brussels, who created the connect-the-dot font Point DIN (2013). [Google]
London-based designer of the experimental typefaces Poliedric (2015) and Network (2015). Behance link. [Google]
Moscow-based designer of a connect-the-dots typeface in 2016. [Google]
German designer of these typefaces:
Klingspor link. [Google]
Visual communication student at IADT in Dublin, who created many highly experimental geometric typefaces in 2014, including Molecule Type, Destruct, D-Struct, Con-Nect, and Constellation Type.
Behance link. [Google]
During her industrial design studies in Monterrey, Mexico, Melina Ontiveros created the lively handcrafted typeface Kismet (2015). [Google]
Creator of the free hand-drawn typefaces Blackbird (2013), Spotful (2013, connect-the-dots) and Great Idea (2013). [Google]
[Scorpy Design Studio]
During her studies at the University of Applied Sciences in Trier, Germany, Michelle Missler created a modular typeface family called Heyke (2013). This techno typeface may have been influenced by the shapes of Eames furniture. Heyke Schmuck has added dots and looks from a distance like a connect-the-dots typeface. [Google]
Yekaterinburg Russia-based designer of the free Cyrillic vector format connect-the-dots Thai simulation typeface UFO (2017). Behance link. [Google]
Glen Gardner, NJ-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Rubiks (2016). [Google]
Aka Mikomix, her real name is Michelle Karla Sumulong, b. Anchorage, Alaska. Mikko grew up in Antipolo City in the Philippines, went to college back in Anchorage, Alaska, lived in New York City, took a two-year break in Alaska, and now resides in Manila / BGC in the Philippines.
Creator of Mix Label (a fat finger font) (2021), Catchphrase (a hand-crafted text typeface) (2021), Loopy Lola (2021), Mix String Cheese (a fat finger font) (2021), Mix Modern (a 5-style sans) (2021), Sassitude (2020: a fat finger font), Adorkable (2019), Marker (2018), Before (2018), Pinta (2018: hand-painted), Drybrush (2018), Festival (2018), Striped & Solid (2018), Hjarta (2018: doodled and sketched), Upright (2018), Plump (2018), Sueno (2018: a monoline script), Mix Palmer (2018: a fat finger font), Blimp (2018), Mix Doodle (2018), Mix Directions (2018: arrows), Somn (2017), Mix Scribble (2017), Mix Modern (2017), Mix Tumble (2017), Mix Zakka (2017), Mix Old Girl (2017, script), Mix Underground (2017), Mix Sonatina (2016), Mix Sonata (2016), Mix Skye (2016), Mix Giants (2016), Mix Java (2016), Mix Turvy (2016), Mix Grungy (2016), Mix Amie (2016), Mix Motley (2016), Mix Mini Caps (2016), Mix Narrow (2016), Mix Wander (2016), Mix Caravelle (2016, brush script), Mix Abuzz (2016, brush script), Mix Redux (2016), Mix Sonnet (2016), Mix Yonder (2016, brush font), Mix Brush (2016), Mix Ornare (2016), Mix Klunker (2016), Mix Stitch (2013-2016), Mix Rego (2016), Mix Freo (2016), Mix Quixotic (2015), Mix Jib (2015), Mix Fickle (2015), Mix Kitsch (2015), Mix Plump (2015), Mix Punch Out (2015), Mix Lean (2015), Mix Pisa (2015), Mix Duple (2015, bilined), Mix Swift (2015), Mix Bamboo (2015), Mix Brescia (2015, a handcrafted blackboard bold font), Mix CD (2015), Mix Carpathia (2015), Mix Giants (2015), Mix Squiggle (2015), Mixbrush (2015), Mix Connect Dots (2014), Mix Partial (2014), Mix Modern Outline (2014), Mix Spotted (2014), Mix Striped (2014), Mix Outline (2013), Mix Shaded (2013), Mix Cut Outs (2013), a paper cut out typeface, Mix Narrow, and Mix Serif (2013, a weathered typeface). Designer of the free fonts Mix Comic, MixCrosshatch, MixDemiSans, MixNarrowSerif, MixTitanica, all hand-traced designs or sketched typefaces made with iFontmaker in 2014.
Dafont link. Creative Market link. [Google]
Slupsk, Poland-based group that designed a dot matrix connect-the-dots typefaces in 2014. [Google]
Matei Nichitescu (Monogram Design, Romania, and now Tønsberg, Norway) created these typefaces in 2014: Dendricula (connect-the-dots), Piper, Typewriter, Thinster, Monogram, Neon, Revolution, Printed Revolution, Halftone Revolution. In 2015, he added Designer, Chalk Bar and the handcrafted typefaces Manufactura (ultra tall) and Olive Oil. [Google]
Caracas-based graphic designer who created the ornamental caps typeface Ganesh (2013). For the Humboldt Planetarium, he designed a constellation typeface in 2013. [Google]
Munseok Choi (Seoul, South Korea) created Dot Font in 2013. [Google]
Bogota, Colombia-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Astro (2019, with Angie Plazas). [Google]
Jakarta, Indonesia-based designer of the constellation-inspired connect-the-dots typeface Orion (2017), which used the outlines of Baskerville as a basis. [Google]
Born in Takamatsu, Kagawa-ken, Japan, in 1984, Natsuko is a Canadian-educated graphic designer who publishes most of her typefaces at Okaycat.
She created the high school handwriting fonts Geisha Holiday (2008) and Exchange Student (2008, Okaycat), and the dingbat fonts Little Japan (2008, exquisite Japanese dingbats) and Trees of Africa (2008, Okaycat). Hand Cursive and Stitch Cursive (2009) are upright connected scripts. Ribbon Cursive (2009) was developed from Mercator's Italic Hand. 3D Blocky (2009) is a hand-drawn 3-D font done with Luke William Turvey at Okaycat. Art of Japanese Calligraphy (2009, Okaycat) is a kanji font with calligraphic glyphs developed in cooperation with calligrapher Shigeru Nomura. With Luke William Turvey, she did Rustic Stamp (2009, grungy).
List of fonts as of the end of 2009: 3D Blocky, Art Of Japanese Calligraphy, Brush Writing OC, Courier Coco, Exchange Student, Geisha Holiday, Grunge Decay, Hand Cursive, Hand Writing OC, Japanese Brush Master, Japoneh, Little Japan (2008, dingbats), Porto, Ribbon Cursive, Rustic Stamp, Stitch Cursive, Trees Of Africa.
Fonts made in 2010: Flower Sketch (dingbats; see Flower Sketch Neue in 2014), The Inlines, The Inlines No Inlines, Kanji OC (a Latin font with a brushed Kanji character in place of each letter), Super Hand, Country Charm (dingbats), Rocktopus, Asian Scroll (kanji face).
Fonts from 2011: Okay Marker, Script Love (connected script), Muju (Asian brush script), Joopica (a grungy casual typeface done with Luke William Turvey), Okay Berry (connected script), Orchids (flower dingbats), Seashells (dingbats), Sumi (2011, a beautifully raw brush face), Mushrooms (2011), Azsitra (2011, handwriting), Right Hand (2011).
Fonts made in 2012: Ferns (dingbats), Arco Web (hand-printed, with Luke William Turvey), Oracle Bone (based on ancient Chinese glyphs), Arco Dot (think "Dalmatian"), Azola (hand-lettered caps), Azsion (a sketch font), Flowertype (a pair of floriated typefaces), Azoe (hand-drawn all caps poster face), Christmas Cards (greetings and ornaments).
Fonts from 2013: Swallowtail Butterflies, Flows, Flows Stencil, Komela (a curvy thin poster font), Arco Star (done with Luke William Turvey), Star Cursive, Cosmos Cursive, 3D Cocoro, Cocoro (a sketched handlettered display typeface done with Luke William Turvey), Anika (curly, scratchy hand-printed typeface), Birds (hairline drawings of birds), Azebra (textured script), 3D Cursive.
Typefaces from 2014: Macchiato, Maple Lane Cursive, Forest Cursive (connected script), Azola (an elegant connected letter cursive script), Cat Talk (outlined font), Maple Lane, Maple Street (with Luke William Turvey), Shaqa (inline), Hiew (ball terminal-laden display typeface).
Typefaces from 2015: Flaticons, Lawson (retro script).
Typefaces from 2016: Cosmic Pattern (a connect-the-dots typeface), Canadian Animals, Lawson Vintage.
Typefaces from 2017: Easy Hand.
Klingspor link. [Google]
[Pixel Sagas (was: Protoform Project, and Fontshack)]
Chicago, IL-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Horoscope (2017) and the free tangram / origami typeface Tan (2017). [Google]
Milan-based creator of the connect-the-dots typeface Concept (2012).
Behance link. [Google]
Bangkok, Thailand-based designer of a connect-the-dots typeface in 2015. [Google]
Graphic designer in Barcelona, who created an unnamed modular geometric typeface in 2012. Murmur (2012) is a dark magic connect-the-dots typeface. Free download at Fontspace. In 2018, she published the playful typeface Kumma, and the reversed stress typeface Doppel. [Google]
At Universiti Teknologi Brunei, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam-based Nurhamizah Mazlan designed the free star-studded typeface Constel (2017). [Google]
As a student in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Octavio Lacerda designed the arrowed connect-the-dots typeface Bullseye (2016). [Google]
Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine-based creator of these typefaces:
- Cyber Grotesk (2019). Pure cyber punk.
- The connect-the-dots typeface Canis Minor (2015).
- The free display typeface Invertor (2015, Latin and Cyrillic).
- The deco typeface Decolot (2016).
- The multilined typeface Banret (2018).
- Boldu (2019). A simple heavy grotesque.
Olga Zsuzsanna Petrovits
Budapest-based designer of a dot matrix font called Font Type Go (2012). < In 2014, she created the octagonal connect-the-dots typeface Haiku. [Google]
Codesigner with Christophe Chelmis at KolleBolle in Lyon of the connect-the-dots typefaces 0Pointe-AFaire (2004) and 0Pointe-Fait (2004). [Google]
Bournemouth, UK-based designer of a connect-the-dots typeface in 2014. [Google]
One Line Design
American designer of Be Bowtiful (a flower-adorned script), Be A Star (a connect-the-dots font) (2020), the hand-printed typeface Be Me (2020) and the Valentine's Day font Be My Valentine (2020). [Google]
During her studies at Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, FL, Orianna Flores created the connect-the-dots typeface Lumen (2017). [Google]
As a student at ECV Nord Europe in Lille, France, Oscar Declerck designed a triangulated connect-the-dots poster typeface (2016). Behance link. [Google]
Pau Juárez León
Barcelona-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Constellation (2015, for Panna Studio). [Google]
Graphic designer in Singapore, who designed the curvy connect-the-dots typeface Pearl Curlz in 2013 during her studies at first Media Design School.
Behance link. [Google]
[Glyph44 (or: Swash Hub)]
Norwegian designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Wiretype (2013). [Google]
During his studies at Lisaa in Nantes, France, Pierre Bouyer designed a poster entitled L'Alphabet Sexuel (2016). He also designed the free vector format connect-the=dots typeface Stelar (sic) (2016), the free vector format dry brush typeface Azade (2016).
In 2017, he published the free AI-format dry brush script Müburbs. Behance link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Miami, FL, who created a wonderful connect-the-dots typographic poster entitled High Society (2013). Behance link. [Google]
Cofounded by Joseph Johnson and Pratik Luharuka, Pixel Drop (Mumbai, India) created the experimental geometric solid typeface Primitive Font and the connect-the-dots Molecular Font in 2013. [Google]
Pixel Sagas (was: Protoform Project, and Fontshack)
Free original designs, often with a science fiction feel, by Neale Davidson (b. 1971). Does some custom font work. Adventure.
Neale Davidson's typefaces:
- 4E Dings (based on those used in WotC's 4E Dungeons and Dragons game).
- AdventureNormal (1998), AdventureSubtitlesNormal, Alpha Mutation (2012, based on the title logo to the 2011 version of "Gammaworld"), Algol (2013, based on the logo for R Talsorian's "Mekton Zero" role-playing game), Alternity, Amuro (2013, +Condensed: an ocragonal typeface), Anayanka (2013, Cyrillic simulation font), Ancient Thorass (2013), Angel Arms (2012, a shothole font), Anglo Celestial (2014, connect-the-dots typeface), Anglorunic (2011), AngloYsgarth (2014), Angolmois (2013, based on the Hasbro 'Dark Energon' exclusive toy line), Armorhide (2013, sci-fi face), Arneson (2013), Artifact (2011; became Ravenwood), Aurebesh (2013, based on the WEG version of Star Wars Imperial Writing).
- Bantorain (2013, spurred), Barazhad (2014, flourished, runic typeface based on the demonic and occult and necrotic languages from Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons game), BattleBeasts (2000), Bayformance (2014), Beastformer (2011, based on the long-ago logo of Hasbro's "Battle Beasts"), Bayformance (2014), Beast Wars (2011, based on the logo of the show of the same name), Betazed (2013, for Star Trek betazoids), Bidan (2013, constructivist), Bienvenu (2011, pixel face), Blitzwing (2013, octagonal family), Blofeld (2013, a distressed font based on the title logo of Exile's cult-classic "Evil Genius"), Bloomingworth (2013), Braddington (2013, art deco), Britannian (2014, runes), Broadmoor (2012, art deco).
- Callie Mae (2013: a rounded organic sans), Cardosan (2013, runic script), Carlton (2012), Celestial, Chapleau (2012, art deco), Chinyen (2005, oriental simulation), Clark (2013), Classic Robot (2011), Coburn (2013: military stencil), Colony Wars (replaced by Gallonigher), Comic Book, Constitution Class Hull, Convoy (2011, based on the logo for "Armada" and "Robots in Disguise"), Counterfire (2014, stencil), Crichton (2013, an avant-garde font based on the title logo from the "Farscape" television series), 2015 Cruiser (2013, based on the police-car lettering used in the move "Back to the Future II"), Crystal Deco (2008, based on the logo for much of the merchandising for "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull"), CuniformEnglishNormal, Cyberfall (2013, octagonal / mechanical typeface based on the logo of the console game "Fall of Cybertron"), Cybertron Generations (dingbats, now replaced by Transdings), Cybertron Metals, Cybertron OpCode (2014), Coulson (2014, stencil), Cyberverse (2011, futuristic), Cyrodiil (2014).
- Daedra (2012: based on the Elder Scrolls series of games), Dai Atlas (2013, based on the original Transformers logo from Hasbro), DalelandsNormal (a Celtic typeface based on the lettering used in early TSR Dungeons and Dragons products), Datacron (2013: based on the Fall of Cybertron toyline), Davek (2014, based on the dwarven and "under-mountain" runic scripts found in Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons fourth edition role-playing game), Decahedron (2012), Destronic Graffiti (2013), Dethek Stone (2011, runes), DiamondFantasyNormal, Dinobots (based on the Dinobots logo from Hasbro's Beast Machines line), Dodecahedron (2012), Downlink (2013, techno), Dragonmaster, Droid (2015), Dunkin and Dunkin Sans (2012, based on the rounded fat letters of the Dunkin Donuts logo), Dovahkiin (2013), dPoly (2013, polyhedra and game dingbats), Duodecahedron (2012), Dwemer (2013), Dynotherm (2013, a heavy octagonal face).
- Eladrin (2011, based on the third edition version of the Elven font used in Dungeons and Dragons), Electrorocket (2012, art deco), Elminster, Emotion Engine (2012, based on the Playstation 2 logo from Sony), Empanada (2013), Emulator (based on the old Nintendo game font), Energon (2011), Equestria (2012: based on the My Little Pony Line), Erte (2013), Espruar (2011, based on the Elvish script found within TSR's "2nd Edition: Dungeons and Dragons" Forgotten Realms Elvish script), Eurocorp (2012, based on the logo and menus within the classic "Syndicate Wars" game from Bullfrog Entertainment), Exodite Distressed (2013, a custom design for LPJ's "Neo-Exodus" Pathfinder campaign world), Explorien (2014), Eyvindr (2014, rune simulation font).
- Falmer (2013), Fhokki (2014), Flipbash (2012, an octagonal typeface that is based on the logo of Hasbro's Bot Shots), Flynn (2011, futuristic stencil face), Fontana (2011, techno-futuristic), Fractyl (2013, used for the Predacons' speaking bubbles in the BotCon "Ground Zero" comic in 1997), Furmanite (2011).
- Gaiking (2012: Based on the logo of Mattel's Giant Robot toyline, Shogun Warriors), Galaxy Force (2011, based on Hasbro's Transformers: Cybertron logo), Gallonigher (was Colony Wars), Gamedings, Gargish (2013), Gargoyles, Garriott (2013, runic), Geddes (2011, art deco sans related to Futura), Gemcut (2013), Generation Two, GIColton (2014), GiediAncientAutobot (2014), GiediDecepticonGraffiti, GiediGoldenDisk, GiediMaximal, GiediPredacon, Gin Rai (2011, based on the logo of Hasbro's latter-era "Generation One" Transformers series), Gold Box (2012, a pixel typeface based on the in-game lettering from the classic SSI "Gold Box" game collection, featuring Dungeons and Dragons: Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, and so on), Gosub (2011, a pixel typeface similar to the on-screen lettering of the Timex Sinclair), Gotham Nights (2011, based on the lettering used in "Batman: The Animated Series"), Green Martian (2013), Gutcruncher (2011, based on the logo from the famous Blood Bowl game), Graalen (2013: an alien-glyph typeface based on the Andorian writing found in Last Unicorn Games' Among the Clans supplement for their Star Trek: Roleplaying Game).
- Harker (2013), Harpers (runes), Hauser (octagonal, futuristic; Former "Action Force", based on the logo of GI Joe), Hellpoint (2013, based on some of the plate markings founds in IDW's "Transformers" comic series), Hetfield (2013: a spurred typeface), Hexahedron (2012: dice), Hexahedron Rounded (2013), Hyperspace (2012, thin monoline octagonal, based on the original Atari vector font from Battlezone, and on Asteroids).
- Imaki (2011, futuristic; was Cybertron Metals; based on the logo of the Japanese Beast Wars Metals series), Indiana (2012, from the titling for the Indiana Jones movies and comics), Instruction (2012, monospaced and monoline caps typeface for engineering applications), Interceptor (2014, sci-fi), Invaders (2012, based on posters for the 1960s movie), Iokharik (2014, a Mandarin-stylized runic typeface based on the language described in Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons), Iori (2013, octagonal stencil family).
- Jedi (2012: Star Wars logo font), JediHollowNormal, JediSolidNormal, Jefferies (former Constitution Class Hull, based on the original Star Trek Enterprise lettering), Jhiaxus (2011, based on the logo of "Transformers: Generation Two"), Joystick (2011, based on the lettering used from Sears' Tele-Games cartridges), Jumpman (2012, based on the logo of the original Donkey Kong game from Nintendo).
- Kanno (a geometric sans formerly called Sharon Apple), Kargi (2014), Kentaurus (2013, Greek simulation typeface; he writes: This 'microgramma-like' font is based on the "Kentaurus" writing found within Franz Joseph's "Star Trek: Technical Manual"), Ketchum (2011, a comic book typeface based on the logo of the popular Pokemon franchise), Kehdrai (2014), Kreon (2011, a round techno typeface based on the logo of Hasbro's Kre-O line).
- LaBoeuf (2011, techno: based on Indiana Jones subtitles), Laser Rod (2011, based on the Transformers line), Lassiter (2012, a spurred Western typeface), Lorre (art deco).
- Mage Script (2013), Majel (2013, an avant-garde typeface), Majoram (2012, a hairline avant garde typeface), Majoram Serif (2012), Manga (2011, oriental simulation), Mara's Eye (2013, based on the lettering used on Disneyland's Indiana Jones "Forbidden Eye" ride), Marston (2013, on the title logos of numerous Spaghetti westerns), Masterforce, MasterforceHollow, MasterforceSolid, MaximalBeasts, Maximus, Mechalock (2013, based on the "Combiners" subline logo from Hasbro's "Robots in Disguise" Transformers series), Mech Tech (2013, based on Hasbro's "Transformers: Dark of the Moon's" toys' "Mech Tech" logo), Medabots (based on the Hasbro toy line), Megatron (2011, based on the logo of the live-action Transformers movies), Microgramma Extended (later replaced by Probert), Minerva (2012: based on the logos used for Shout's releases of Transformers: Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory), Mission GT-R (2013, based on Takara's "Transformers: GT-R"), Mode X (2012, based on lettering from classic "Mode X" games of the early 1990s), Modern Cybertronic (2013: an alien-dings font based on Jim Sorenson's "Ancient Autobot" script), Modern Destronic (2013: based on Jim Sorensen's "Ancient Decepticon" script), Modern Iaconic (2014: based on the 'runic' letting found in Transformers: Legacy), Mons Olympia (2014, sci-fi), Montalban (2011, based on the title credits of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan), Moria (runes), Morse Tech, MysticEtchingsNormal.
- Nakadai (2011, a unicase techno font based on Hasbro's Transformers: Prime figures), Neo Gen (2011, based on the logo for the SD Gundam series of games), Neostar (2012, sci-fi), Neverwinter (2011, based on the logo of the popular "Neverwinter Nights" computer game from Bioware) (see also here), Night Warrior, Nippon Tech (faux oriental), Nite Club (2011, dot matrix), Nyctographic (2014).
- Octohedron (2012), Okuda (formerly Okudagrams; based on the LCARS characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation), Omnicron, Ophidian, Optic (2011), Optimus (2011, based on the original Transformers logo from Hasbro), Orion (2012, a techno-style font based on the "Robots in Disguise" logo from Hasbro's 2012 Transformers toyline), Overseer (2011).
- Pacmania (2013), Palisoc (2013), Pcap Terminal (2014, sci-fi face), Phoenixians (2012: based on the logo of Centuri's Phoenix arcade game), Pixel Cowboy (2015), Pixel Musketeer (2013, based on Sony's Wild Arms and Wild Arms 2 games for the Playstation), Pixel Azure Bonds (2015), Pixel Combat (2015), Pixel NES (2013: based on screen fonts of Colecovision, Timex Sinclar, Nintendo, SimTech's ModeX VGA, Tandy Color), Planewalker (formerly called Magic Cards. Based on the text used in older Magic: The Gathering cards), PlanewalkerDings (2014), Plavsky (2013), Pokemon, Politik (2014, constructivist), Powerpuff (based on the logo of "The Powerpuff Girls" from Cartoon Network), PredaconBeasts, Probert (replaces Microgramma Extended), Protoculture (2012, based on the franchise logo of Robotech).
- Qijomi (2013), Quintanar (2011), Quantum (2013: based on the title credits of the James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace").
- Rapier Zero (2013), Ravenwood (2011), Razorclaw (2013: based on the logo of the Beast Hunters Transformers line), Reanaarian (2014), Reconstruct (2013), Red World (2014), Regen (2012: a science-fiction font based on the logo used on the cover of the Transformers: Regeneration One comics), Rellanic (2014), Renegade (2013, techno stencil, based on FASA's "Renegade Legions" gaming line), Resavy (2012, a Broadway style art deco beauty), Rio Oro (2012, a Far West Tuscan marquee font), Robot Masters (now called Takara), Roddenberry (2011, based on the StarTrek logo), Roughknight (formerly Materia Arms. Based on the Wild Arms 5 video game logo---it simulates wood type and is Western in concept), RubCaps (2013), RunicEnglishNormal.
- SandsofFireNormal, Schnaubelt (2011, rounded technical caps face), Semphari (2014), SharpAvienne (2014), Sierra Madre (2012: an avant-garde typeface based on the Sierra Madre casino's logo from Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money), Silverball Oblique (2012, LED font), Simple Runes, Sinescript (2013), SkeksisNormal, Skir, Sorenson (2013, a stencil typeface), StarburstPips (2014), StarcraftNormal, Starfleet (2004), Stark (2012: based on the title logo of the Iron Man and Iron Man 2 movies), Steamcog Caps (2013), Steampuff (2012), Steamwreck (2012), Steiner (2014), Sternbach (2011), Straczynski (2011, based on the opening credits for the classic television series "Babylon 5"), Strongarm (2014, based on the title logo of Hasbro's Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) line), Suchet (2013: a nice art deco typeface inspired by the material of BBC Production's legendary "Poirot" series starring David Suchet), Symtext (2012, a faux 5x5 bitmap font based on the lettering used in early VGA games, such as Syndicate).
- Taibaijan (faux Arabic), Takara (former Robot Masters; based on the "Robot Masters" logo from Takara's Transformers), Tandysoft (2011, based on the old typeface of the MC-10 computer), Tellarite (2013: based on the canonical glyphs of the "Tellarite" language from Paramount's Star Trek franchise), Tetrahedron (2012), Thorass (runes), Thundara (the old name was Thundercats), Tirolese (2013, an alien glyph font), Tonopah (2012, western font), Toril (2011), Transdings (replaces Cybertron Generations: based on Transformers logos from Hasbro), Transformers, TransformersHollowNormal, TransformersSolidNormal, Transmaidens, Transmetals (based on Hasbro Inc's, "Beast Wars: Transmetals" logo), Trek Arrowheads (2013), Trek Arrowcaps (2013), Tsa Script (2011, based on logos used within TSR's classic "Dragon Magazine"), Turok (2011, based on the logo of the "Turok" video game), Turtles (2011, based on the popular classic "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" logo; for an extension, see Dieter Steffmann's Turtles), Twobit (2013, LCD font).
- Vector Sigma (2011, based on the secondary "Beast Machines" logo), Vecna (2014), Videopac (2013, a stencil typeface based on a Philips gamme from the 1970s), Virtucorp (2014), Visionaries, Visitor Script (2013), Volkoff (2013, a Russian style tencil face).
- Warlords (2011, based on the logo of the game series), Whitestone (2014, octagonal), Whittle (2013, octagonal), Winslett (2012, Far West face), Wreckers (2013, octagonal).
- XBall (2013, loosely based on several title logos from Electronic Arts's (EA's) sports gaming titles).
- YsgarthEnglishNormal (2011, almost blackletter).
- Zarathos (2012, based on the titles for the Ghost Rider movie series), Zebulon (2013, sci-fi typeface based on the title logo of TSR's classic "Star Frontiers" game series), Zentran (2013, based on the Zentraedi glyphs found in Harmony Gold's "Robotech" franchise).
- Typefaces from 2014: Rebellion, Politik (squarish).
- Typefaces from 2015: Diner Bold, RPM, Pixel Calculon, Pixel Intv, Pixel Digivolve (based loosely on the title logo from the classic Digimon), Mechfire (military stencil and octagonal styles), Aurabesh Cantina (Star Wars font), Huggy Bear, Sigma Five, dPoly Block Dice, dPoly Imperial, dPoly Steampips (steampunk genre), Pixel Gosub, Pixel Symtext, Strongarm (circled glyphs), Chromia, Pixel Countdown, Pixel Tactical, Pixel Azure Bonds, Pixel Combat, Pixel Cowboy, IDroid.
- Typefaces from 2016: Hastings (art deco), Timepiece, Norfolk (octagonal; based on US Navy ship lettering), Nuffle (slab serif), Nuffle Dice, Outland (octagonal), Subspace (based on the early logo for CBS/Paramount's 2017 Star Trek television series), Spellweaver Nodes (a simple runic connect-the-dots font based on Dragon Magazine's fantasy hieroglyphics), Gobotronic (based on a design from Jim Sorenson, Gobotronic is a symbolic interpretation of the language of Hanna-Barbera's own take on robots in disguise), Kaplah (angular sans), Brainstorm, Manhattan Tower, Persis, Exostencil, Phelps (based on the Mission Impossible series), Inquisitor (insipired by the Dark Heresy sub-titles from Fantasy Flight Games), Steamwheel (steampunk style), Horizon, Thirty-Seven (art deco), Draconis (loosely on the title logos of Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons: Fifth Edition game line).
Dafont link. See also here and here, here, and here. Klingspor link. Abstract Fonts link. Devian Tart link. Fontspace link. [Google]
During her studies, this Mumbai-based designer created the connect-the-dots typeface Elara (2013). [Google]
Designer in Xiamen, China, who designed a beautiful connect-the-dots typeface in 2017 called Kaleidoscope. [Google]
Lima, Peru-based student at PUCP who created the connect-the-dots typeface Cosmica in 2014. [Google]
Hastings, UK-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Interactive (2016). Behance link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Seoul. Creator of the alchemic / withcraft / magic / connect-the-dots font SIGIL (2013). [Google]
Creator from Mumbai, India, of an unnamed connect-the-dots typeface in 2013. [Google]
San Jose, CA-based designer (as a student at San Jose State University) of the experimental compass-and-ruler typeface Medici (2018). [Google]
Art director in Madrid, Spain, who created the free connect-the-dots typeface family Anaglyphos in 2014. Behance link. [Google]
Italian designer of the free pixel font Dogica (2020) and the Braille emulation font family Braille HC (2020). Open Font Library link. Home page. [Google]
Multimedia designer in Angra do Heroismo, Portugal, who graduated from the University of Coimbra in 2017. He created Wobble (2018), and the connect-the-dots typeface Mikros (2015). [Google]
Illustrator Roman Peklaj (Magnifax, Ljubljana, Slovenia) created the handcrafted ink-splattered connect-the-dots typeface Inkoteka Light Script in 2015. Creative Market link. Behance link. [Google]
Naples-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Doretypo (2013). In 2013, he set up his own commercial foundry. In 2014, Rosario published the display typeface family Remah (improved to Remah Pro in 2020), and the Edwardian wedding script Paulette (+Paulette Eroded). In 2015, he designed Remah. In 2016, he published Romina (a neoclassical typeface family) and Cajito (a sans developed for numerous uses, ranging from app to website and catalogue to corporate and logo design).
Typefaces from 2017: Koara (hand-ccrafted), Marek Slab.
Typefaces from 2018: Scorno (geometric sans).
Typefaces from 2019: Maraka (a painted font), Zachar (a lapidary roman caps font designed for horror or thriller games).
Typefaces from 2020: Chamy (a vernacular or supermarket typeface), Osaca (a 6-style display sans with square counters).
Behance link. Newest Behance link. [Google]
The French type designers Michel (b. 1942) and Rosalyne Besnard (b. 1946) live in Rouen, France. Under the brand Les Besnardtypo, they jointly designed Micmac (Creative Alliance, 1997), ITC Odyssee (1996), ITC Typados (1997, art nouveau), Rom (Creative Alliance, 1998), Bouchon (Letraset, 2000), Huit (Visual Graphics Corporation, 1972), Sargon (Visual Graphics Corporation, 1974: bilined and futuristic), Migraph (Agfa Monotype, 1999), PistolShot LT Std Normal and Light (Linotype, 2003), Nazca (Monotype Imaging, 2005), Sargon (Monotype Imaging, 2006), First One (Monotype Imaging, 2006: a family for teaching the alphabet to children), Mickros (Monotype Imaging, 2007), Pantin (Monotype Imaging, 2007), De Gama (Monotype Imaging, 2008), Pasta (Monotype Imaging, 2008), Gilde (2014: a monoline script), Didosystem (2017: a connect-the-dots font).
Linotype page. FontShop link. Another FontShop link. Klingspor link.
View Roselyne Besnard's typefaces. [Google]
Designer and illustrator in Midway, UT, who studied at BYU. He created Antique Android (2019: Victorian), Benmont (2007, a quirky sans), Daisy Rae (2018: a thin script), Dots of Fun (2019), and Chunky Town (2019: rounded and plumpish). [Google]
Cairo, Egypt-based designer of Chromatic Ring Font (2014), a graph-inspired connect-the-dots type. [Google]
Cairo, Egypt-based designer of SH1949 (2013, an octagonal FontStruct font), Nasfi (2015, an Arabic font designed for TV) and Circtor (2014, a connect-the-dots typeface). Circtor and SH1949 were projects at the German University in Cairo. [Google]
Graphic designer Samuel Larocque (Montreal, Quebec) created the connect-the-dots typeface Layup in 2013. For a course given by Etienne Aubert Bonn and Alexandre Saumier Demers at UQAM in 2015, he created the sturdy and legible text typeface Château. In 2015, he and Coppers and Brasses designed the stencil typeface Caserne for the Montreal-based design studio Caserne. [Google]
Ihsan Hasanudin (b. 1996, aka Sanz d'Cloudz) is the Cianjur, Indonesia-based designer of I Love Arrow (2015), Cute Enung (2015), Blee Guys (2015), Siliwangi Engineering (2015, a sharp-edged sans), One Day in Malangbong (2015, handcrafted), Sanz Query (2015), Sahidz Script (2014, fat finger font), Biru Htam Biru (2014, a lava lamp typeface), Beela (2014), Ganeez (2014), Digital Ruins (2014), Cisca Note (2014), Kodak (2014, a heavy sans), Pulang dari Paris (2014, heavy pen calligraphy), Sharpz (2014), Message From the East (2014, oriental simulation typeface), Clownz (2014, connect-the-dots font), the logo dingbat typeface Logoz Librariez (2014), the rounded slab serif typeface Cookie (2014), the cut-out lettering typeface Noveey (2014), and the hand-printed typefaces Child Writing (2014), Newbie Serif (2014), Beautiful Horror (2014), Ghost Everywhere (2014), and SemingguDiKotaCianjur (2014).
Fontspace link. Dafont link. [Google]
Scorpy Design Studio
Samara, Russia-based designer of several experimental typefaces, mostly, but not exclusively from 2009 until 2013. These include Ringrid (experimental), Jamaica, Stubdetail, Elisabeth, Displace, Oshi Kito (patterns), Radius (an arc-based minimalist font), Squarefont, SOS, Applefont2 (based on Apple's logo), Egypt Concept (hieroglyphic simulation font), Punto, Anomaly (2005), Worm Form, Middle, Bendliner (paperclip font), Mobile Module, Constructure, Twillinger (modular), Longliner (piano key typeface in Crouwel's style), Anomaly2 (connect-the-dots face), Anomaly Quadro, New Display, Strange Font, Ptich (Martian font), Eleven Element (circle and arc font), Home Station (octagonal, techno), Horizontal (squarish and modular), Strategy (swastika-based typeface), Twirl (wavy), Microtwirl, Absolute Logic, Minim, Moonoom, Hybread, Breakthrough (numerals), Industrial Garbage (2013), Unnecessary Element, Electro Station (2009-2010), Circle In Sphere, New Paisley, Vertigo Vertical.
Noteworthy projects include Limiting Concentration (2010), an experiment with concentric circles.
Behance link. Dribble link. [Google]
Designer in Berlin, who created experimental typefaces such as Molekel (2012, a connect-the-dots molecular font), 45 Degrees Font (2012), Piefex (2008, pixel face), Stronghold (2008), Biefstreet (2009) and Black Holes Ghost (2008).
Behance link. [Google]
Communication designer in Winchester, UK, who made the connect-the-dots typeface Nursry (2013). [Google]
American creator of these free typefaces: ArizonaTumbleweed, ArizonaTumbleweedBold, Bendy Straw, CameronSans, CameronSansBold, CameronSansLight, CatCafe, DelicateSans, DelicateSansBold, GelDotica (connect-the-dots typeface), GelDoticaHeavy, GelDoticaLight, GelDoticaThick, GelPenSerif, GelPenSerifHeavy, GelPenSerifLight, GelPenUpright, GelPenUprightHeavy, GelPenUprightLight, KaoriGel, KaoriGelBold, Lemon Cookie (+Sans, +Bold), Midnight Constellations, Olives, Olives Sans Pimiento, Paper Snowflakes, Psilly, Quaky, QuakyLight, QuickStaffMeeting, ReallyQuickStaffMeeting, Smudge Stick, SpiroFace (ornaments), Spork, StaffMeeting.
Typefaces from 2017: Prinsesstårta.
Fontspace link. Dafont link. [Google]
During his studies in Salford, UK, Shaun Bevan created a triangulated typeface (2016). [Google]
During her studies at Ulster University Magee, Sheila Mccallan (Londonderry, Northern Ireland) created the Braille-inspired connect-the-dots typeface Visille (2015). [Google]
Graphic designer in Bangalore, India, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Rangoli (2014). [Google]
During her studies in Liège, Belgium, Sophie Lafay designed the connect-the-dots typeface Typographie Modulaire (2016) and the decorative alphabet Alphabet Illustré (2017). Behance link. [Google]
During her studies in Beirut, Lebanon, Souraya Momtaz designed a Latin / Arabic connect-the-dots typeface (2017). [Google]
Chilean designer of the Easter dingbat fonts Easter Eggs ST (2014) and UnTaRot ST (2014). Other free typefaces from 2014 include Shapes St, Stupenda ST, Grafeno (connect-the-dots), Puente Estrecho (hairline), Tipo Capital, Cuadrada (dot matrix style), Apurado Royitto (arched typeface), Brillante, Novation Box, Rudasteria, Presidiario (horizontally striped typeface), Puente Nuevo, Rockmia ST (a glaz krak face), Boceto ST (outlined typeface), Puente Bueno ST, Open 24 Display ST (LED font), Iniciales ST, Floreada ST, Concadenado ST, Phantom ST, Santiago Sans ST, Es La Dura WN ST, Ledsitex ST, Imnova ST, Cinema ST, Cathedral ST, And Run ST (textured caps typeface), Older ST (textured face), Asrelurio ST, Hearts ST, Other Display ST (LED font), Salpicado ST, Adornada ST, Extragna Rara ST, Fichas ST, LED Simple ST (dot matrix font), Dominos ST, News Papers, Our Display ST (LED emulation), Lineal Simples ST, Cuadradex Simple ST (hexagonal face), Edournida ST (a textured typeface), Tripleled ST (dot matrix), Bicolors ST, Absolutamente Rou ST, Flowers ST, Leders (dot matrix), Old Computer ST, Rounded Display ST, Lediz (dot matrix face), Alien Faces ST, Westranga (textured), Rostros y Emociones (smilies), Filligrees and Ornaments ST, Demionatibu and Cube Face ST.
Typefaces from 2015: Shapes ST (kaleidoscopic ornaments), Questra Extra ST.
Typefaces from 2016: Viexa Barbuda, Justo St, Mala Vida St, Hypnossia St (textured), Boulding Work St (textured), Hand Faces St, Astronomic Signs St, Alien Bats St, Snowflakes St, The Misty South, Discotheque St (trilined), Qualentaro Wallmapu St (textured), New Russia 2108 St (Cyrillic emulation typeface), Comics of South, Puntiyisca (textured), Calendulia (textured), The LED Display dot matrix style), My Older Life St, Xmasbats St, Merry Xmas St (alphadings), The Guns Smoke St, Cubox 3D St, Mr Techly St, Coming Soon St (movie font), Old Burlesque St, The Neckbreaker St, Big Daddy St, Chinese Wok Food St (oriental simulation type), Extra Gro St (3d, outlined), Halloween Scare St, Humongous of Eternity St, La Que Cuelga St, Litle Simple St, Metalo Of South St, Mostera St, My Valentine Now St, Panda Power St, Pumpkin Halloween St (pumpkin alphadings), Shadded of South, Sheriff of South St, The Flaggy St, Big Daddy St, Digital Play Hollow St, Digital Play Italic St (LED font), Digital Play St (LED font), Happy Balloon St (alphadings), Humongous of Eternity St, Notarized Openly Script Oblique, Notarized Openly Script St (comic book style), Panda Power St, Sheriff of South St, Antique Quest St, Blockys St (3d blocks), Comely St, Data Cards St, Don Moise St, Jackdaws Love St, Maxter Board St (dot matrix), Moderna Disco St, Pointed Laid St (dot matrix), Recoleta Sans St, SS Barracuda St (a great grungy style), Score Board St (dot matrix), Second Flowers St, The Drunked Man St, The Flowers St, The Inbox St, The Outbox St, Thempo New St, And Love st, Another Faces St, DhonJako St, DoubLe CoLor St, EasterFont St, Granite Rock St, Monster oF South Hollow St, Monster oF South St Italic, Monster oF South St, Satanyc Demoniac St, Tenebrous St, The South Flag St, UltraLED St, Halloween Party St, The Display St (LED font), Good Idea St (alphadings), Mi Nuevo Display St (dot matric), Otra Mas Stf, Fantasmytas St (alphadings), Urban Tribal STF, Foontastica St, Del Recuerdo St, Cuadritos St, I Love St (Valentine's Day alphadings), Eskimporce VSF (textured).
Typefaces from 2017: The Quick Frog St, Shadded South St (shadow font), Consequad St, Warmerous St, The Bad Times St, The Jack Brown St (multilined), Alphin Merytous St, News Board St, Eat at Joe's St (marquee font), Any Meritous St, The Quick South St, Kasquiwane St, Jux Kadabra St, Flowered, It's Scary Now, Cooler South, Icons South, Glass & Bottles (dingbats), Squarex (octagonal).
Typefaces from 2018: Scarythin St, New Led Display St, My Display St (LED font), Petroleum St (grunge), Blade Gunner 2049 St.
Typefaces from 2019: Zodiac. [Google]
Creative director in Wiesbaden, Germany. Creator of a circular connect-the-dots typeface in 2014. [Google]
Stefi Bert (UK) designed the puffy cloud font Nubles in 2013. In 2016, he designed the connect-the-dots font family Not Only Braille. Dafont link. Another URL. Home page. Behance link. [Google]
Belgian designer of the Braille-inspired connect-the-dots typeface Vio (2015). [Google]
Creator of Point à Point (2012, a connect-the-dots typeface) and Police Triangulaire (2012, a caps typeface made up of a collection of non-overlapping triangles). Police Bulle (2012) has circle-based glyphs. [Google]
Taehwan David Lim
Graphic designer in Seoul, who created the connect-the-dots typeface Celestial in 2015. [Google]
Terry Wei Kiat
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Stardust (2017). [Google]
Alexandria, VA-based designer of Thomas Condensed Ultra Light (2018). [Google]
Thor Christopher Arisland
Oslo-based designer (b. 1986) of i8080 (2017: old computer screen emulation font), Manos (2017), Modum (2017), Monomod (2017), the tall serif typeface Roland (2017), the modular monoline monospace sans typeface Borgen (2017), Sullivan (2017), Inverted Stencil (2017), the high-contrast sans High Society (2017), and the slim slab serif typeface Klub Katz (2017).
Typefaces from 2018: Hothead, Anderson, Nodes, Salome (art nouveau style), Dirdy Birdy (calligraphic and inky), Betong (stencil), Solid Sans, College Sans, Giovanni, Cardboard Cutout, ZX80.
Typefaces from 2019: Brush Off (brush script). Creative Fabrica link. [Google]
FontStructor who made the horizontally-striped typeface Strobes (2012), Simplicity (2012), Smashel (2012), Extora (2012, textured face), Dead Stirrup (2012), Checker (2012), Slice (2012), and Tesla (2012, based on the logo of the electrical company Tesla).
In 2013, we find Hearty (Valenttine's Day font), Anubis (retro futurism), Tockice (connect-the-dots), Swirl, Teeny Dots (dot matrix face), Specs (arrowed letters), Atlas Regul (art deco marquee face), Smash (dot matrix face), Steam (steam punk, mechanical), Apricot (dot matrix), Peach, Koverkav (tall connected script), Zastava (art deco), Syncopation (avant garde), Centrivid, Time Script, Grey Sans (a textured sans), Seriphagy, Mona, Lightheart (a Broadway style art deco face), Lower (tall ascenders), 2Time, DotoMagy (dot matrix face), Finolin, Remaster (horizontal stripes), Whimsy, Procol (vertical striping), Ceremonio (vertical striping), Island, and Quindle. In March 2013, he published Circles and wrote I finally nailed a perfect circle, which many consider the holy grail over at FontStruct. That is to say, the imperfections in the circle are only visible at large point sizes---quite an achievement.
Typefaces from 2014: Cybertron, Puzzler, Just Peachy (blackboard bold), Bubble Pop, Pointy (arrowed face), Gypsy Train (bilined, frilly), Mad Hatter (card font), Origami, Pointers (hexagonal), Angled (deco), Owlarium, Blossum (floral), Jarvis (wooden plank font), Cocktail Bar, Circuit Breaker, Every Good Boy, Circus Comes to Towne (sic) (circus font), Fruit Stripes (art deco, striped).
Typefaces from 2015: Cogsworth (connect-the-dots), Neomorph (techno). [Google]
Copenhagen-based designer of the slab serif caps typeface Font 183 (2013). Why 183? I recall Highway 183 in Austin, TX, from my younger days---the tackiest sleaziest highway in the West. But the font is too classy for that.
In 2014, he made the connect-the-dots or circuit-inspired typeface Kultura.
Behance link. [Google]
Sarasota, FL-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface TrendTom (2017). Behance link. [Google]
[Joan Ramon Pastor Rovira]
Wete, or Wete Cacahuete, or Joan Ramon Pastor Rovira, or Juanra Pastor, or Juanra Wete Pastor, is a Barcelona-based graphic and type designer, b. 1984. He set up Ultra Types in 2012.
Typefaces created by him include the useless monstrosity called Combo (2009), the hand-printed Deibi (2009, free), the text typeface Alba Serif (2010), and the fantastic geometric/mathematical caps face Roke 1984 (2010).
TP Duro (2011) is a blackletter typeface inspired by an Albrecht Dürer design from 1525. It was published in 2019 at Vette Letters in cooperation with Martin Lorenz: VLNL TpDuro. Favela (2011) is a free tattoo face.
In 2012, he designed an experimental / futuristic set of numbers for a Yorokobu magazine section called Numerografia. Still in 2012, he created the Alexander Grotesk typeface family (which can be bought at Ten Dollar Fonts), and Ut One (modular, arc-based).
In 2013, he designed the sans typeface Reefont Condensed on commission for Reebok [under the creative direction of Manuel Lemus]. 4YFN (4 Years Fro Now, 2013) is a minimilaist custom typeface created for an event organized by Mobile World Congress. He also designed Stela UT (a layered stencil font) in 2013. Cairo Slab UT (2013) is based on an alphabet found in 100 alphabets publicitaires (1946).
In 2014, he made an experimental connect-the-dots typeface with Drawbot. Intangibles is a custom-designed didone titling face. UT Rounded is free.
In 2015, Wete made the angular brutalist display typeface UT Nickel.
In 2018, Oscar Cobo and Wete co-designed the piano key variable font UT Morph, which was inspired by Wim Crouwel's Nagasaki poster.
In 2019, Wete designed the logotype for TCM (Turner Classic Movies) and the identity and wayfinding symbols for Hotel El Call.
Typefaces from 2021: UT Barrel (a fat face with serious ink traps).
Behance link. Dafont link. Abstract Fonts link. Personal home page. Klingspor link. [Google]
Aka The Butterfly, Vanessa Bays specializes in very clean hand-printed typefaces. Texan creator (b. 1982) in 2014 of Sweet and Sassy Serif, Alexis Marie (a very clean hand-drawn sans), Clean Up Your Mess, Our Lil Secret Forever, My Silly Willy Girl, Amber Shaie, Expressions of the Soul, A Little Sunshine, Celia Garcia, and Sorry We're Closed.
Typefaces from 2013: Running For A Cause, Give It Your Heart, Please write me a song, Where the lonely ones roam, Chunkster Jamz, Just Gotta Smile, Bubble Bath, Grandma's Garden, Sealed With A Kiss, Macilynn Marie, Love and Laughter, Baby Lexi, Papa Bear, All Things Pink, Sophmore Year, Diamond Girl, Always In My Heart, Georgia Belle, Chocolate Covered Raindrops, Miss Smarty Pants, Flower Power, Just for Giggles, Isabelle Layne, Cutie Patootie, Life's A Beach, VB Dings, Eternal Promise (upright connected script), The Urban Way (comic book font), Anjelika Rose, Jessica Elaine, My First Crush, A Gentle Touch, Penelope Loves Anne, You Make Me Smile, Simple Kind of Girl, Passing Notes, VB Dings, Wednesday, Bubble Letters, Panic Stricken, Yummy Cupcakes, Ribbon of Hope, Vanessa's Valentine, Eternal Script, Scrapoholic, Curly Shirley.
Typefaces from 2012 include the free hand-printed typefaces Dazzling Divas, Smell The Roses, Urban Class (coic book style), Spring Rolls, Puppy Bellies, Too Tight, Daddy's Girl, Simplicity, Sloppy Hollow, Vanessa Loves You, Forget Me Not, Scrap It Up, Lilian, Caffeine, Sixteen, Kelli Lynn, By The Butterfly, Live Laugh Love, Little Miss Priss, LoveNess Three, Whisper a dream, Kenzie, Seriously, Hyperness, My Skinny Jeans, Love Me Forever, Sweetness, Workaholic, Connected (connect-the-dots face), Vannessa Marie, Christmas Eve, Lazy Day, Angel Toes, Fat Marker, Amanda Rae, Slopness, So Posh, I Lovers You, Wassup, DashNess, Chunkyness, Thinnyness, Bigness, Christmas Lightness, Lil Guy, Ness, LoveNess Two, Girl Next Door, Skinnyness, This Sux, VaNess, DotNess, LoveNess, Just Playin, Squishy, Cuteness.
Dafont link. Fontspace link. [Google]
Moscow-based graphic designer. In 2016, he created a connect-the-dots typeface. All links to him or his font seem to have died. [Google]
Graphic design graduate from Shillington College, Sydney, Australia, who works in Prague. In 2012, she created Lububblin, which is connect-the-dots typeface based on Lubalin Graph.
Home page. Behance link. [Google]
Russian designer in Volgograd (b. 1975) of Bambuchinnox (2013, a connect-the-dots typeface), Repivmanusc (2013), Viper78 (2012, free Latin display face), Argocksaz Viper 78 (2012, a monoline sans family), and Decor Viper78 (2012).
In 2013, he created Decorissimant Viper 78, Tetraclericton and Gramoclericton.
Typefaces from 2014: Mayuragifkas 222, Injancromvela, Nexarumpelstil, Rumpelstilnexz, Markofontina (necrocock style).
In 2015, he made Arbycksazjan, Oxygetrompal, Kaplionixxaz and Bymberangiykas.
Dafont link. [Google]
Italian designer who set up his own studio, Raptus, in 1993. Creator of the dingbat font Linotype Caciocavallo (1997).
His free---mostly hand-drawn---fonts, shown in 2013 on Dafont, include Catena (connect-the-dots), Ludico, Mussati, Asilum, Anoressic, and Cancello. Other early typefaces include Cubi (2011: constructivist), Linotype Graphema (1997), Mause and Orale (dingbats consisting of mouths).
Typefaces in 2017: Normograph (architectural drawing sans), Fibra (fibre-textured), Angoletta (script).
Typefaces from 2018: Chirone (a connect-the-dots font).
Fontshop link. [Google]
[Wino Sutarmin Kadir]
Weknow is the foundry of Indonesian type designer Wino Sutarmin Kadir (b. 1979), who is based in Bogor, Jakarta. Weknow produced a large collection of free fonts from 2009 until 2012. He started making commercial fonts in 2012.
Creator of the unicase sans typeface Weknow (2009) and the roundish MisstyPoland (2009).
From 2010: Helenfont (2010), Dennis Vallera (2010), Kasumichan, Karitza, Mozzie, Wings, Sharon, Noakatz, dearladysandra, arachnidlove, Alexandra, Monica (2010), Natalie, Wayner 8088, Anime Queen (2010, pixelized), Nano (2010, pixel face), Glover (2010, circular face), Frozen Pandaman (geometric), Joenine (circular), Fun Record (geometric), Gembira (circular), Gabrielle, Solgas (circular), lifeforfun (2010), znowwhite (2010), Snowmask (2010), Nine (2010), Znowwhite (2010), Cecile (2010, experiment with triangles), Coreldraw (2010, geometric, monoline), DennisVallera (2010, inspired by the vector art of Canadian Dennis Vallera), Helenfont (2010).
Designs from 2011: Michelle (circle-based), Emmilia (circle-based), Raynaliz, Polysoup, Seba, Selfregion (concentric glyphs), Wings of the dragons (octagonal), Spider, The Training Artist, Chewed Kandi, Sandra, Saintfighteraqua (geometric), Alexey (circle-based), Kristina (circle-based), Graphic Dream, Crystalcore (techno), Dominique (fat rounded), Formalart, Henderson (circle-based), Intanputripratiwi (circle-based), Kioshima (geometric), Gitchgitch (geometric), Justta, Dismecha, Self Region (labyrinthine), Alberto (monoline geometric), Abstrasctik (rounded and experimental), Nicole, Robotoc, Laggastic, Masterpanda, Mohr, Maruciel, Gabrielle, Carlos (a circle-based face), Life For Fun (geometric monoline sans), Lois Cesarano (hexagonal), Heather Thomas (circles and lines), Picaee (modular and leafy), Owaikeo (a circle and arc face), Celeste, The World, Future, Lanitta, Earthearth, Basic, Beautiful, Internationalist (monoline rounded sans caps face), Midnight Show, Plastic, Victory, Perfect, Superpower, Katarzyna, Invasion, Block, Wonderfull, Sweetest, Direction, Funrecord, Eternal Flame, Coreldarw, James Glover (circle-based), Superstar, Inside, Parallel, Million, Ocean, Never Ending Maze, Silverbend, Dragon Fly, Whatever You Want, Swinging Swan, Funatic, Soulmate, Superhero, Zetland, Letting The Cable Sleep, Weknow World, Universalisme, Ocean, Smiley Turtle, Family&Friend, Flower in the window, You&Me&Everyone Else, Astonishing, Grass Hopper, Merpati Putih, Extra Hot, Trees of Happiness, Blowing Bubble, Brain Storm, Good Morning, Flower Lover, Honestly, Jaguar, Modern Aristocrat, Pure and Simple Everytime, Ride the lightning, Proffesional (sic), Flight Stewardess, Antique Retro, Natural Technologies, Ethereal Sky, Conversation, Earth Heart.
Free typefaces from 2012: Serta Kayu (multiline script), Emerald, Sweater (texture face), Fish Bone, Delicious Ketchup. The Dark Knight, String and Wire, Little Ant, Xtrapower, Standard International, Nice dream come true, Bavaria, Queen of the modern age, Science Fiction, Greatest View, Queen of the Modern Age, Made in earth, Arabian Knight, Emperor of Japan, Bill Gates Windows, Maximum Kilometer, Mineral Oil Resources, Motorcycle (curly caps), Eskimo and Polar Bear, Gladiator Sport, Aero Dynamic, Optical Fiber, High Logic, Generation (a nice all-caps shadow face), My Heart, Play Ground (multiline face), Cartoon Character, Windows in Japan, Quantum Leap (dymo label face), Computer Love, Electric City, and Copper, Valentine In Love, Weknow Windows, Punk, Graphic Design, Billy Jean Style, LMAO (rounded bold sans face), Take and Give, Indonesia Tanah Air, Swimmer Browser, Diamonds are forever (hexagonal and rounded), Tortoise, My Dear, Get Ready, Export Import, Miracle, Digital Ninja, Funtastic Million Moment, Funny and Cute, Samurai in UK, Bookmark, Once Upon A Time, Bird Feather, Respect, Aruna Aira Jasmine, Extra Cheese, Beauty and the beast, Kung Fu Master (oriental simulation typeface), Game Player (art deco), Modern Building, Trade and Mark, Grovy (sic) Kind of Life, King of Font and Typography, ABC (comic book face), Metro City (extended monoline typeface), The Art, Sprout and the bean, Scooter experiment, Sundown Sunrise (a rounded monoline sans), Art Heart, WindowsObject, Authentic Love, Dolphin Ocean Wave, British Pop Music, Master (sci-fi), Sneak Peeks, Like This, Crumble, Zebra Cross, Star Constellation, Water and Gasoline, Autumn, Aviator, So Cute, Crow Chief (bow and arrow font), Beard Rider, Skateboard, Panel, Swallow Sky Night, Hotel Motel (fat finger face), Techno Various, Zooming Track, Robo Cop, Dance Fever, West Java, Ivory Culture, Push The Button (art deco), Highway Patrol (blocked black typeface), Sausage, Little Atom, Mick Jagged, Life Is Final (copperplate), Total Hammer, Cybertooth, Modern Craft, Riding The World, Boarder (counterless), Essential Arrangement, Sensation, Helmet, Smile, Little Think Big Impact, Airplane, Young and Free, The Futurist, Creative Mind, House Builder, Falling in love, My Font (a rounded monoline oblique sans), Proffesional (sic) Edition, Young Forever, Brown Fox, We Know, Prehistoric, Frankenstein Monster, Great Adventure, You Makes Me Happy, The One and Only Me, Wireframe (3d face), Ceramic (3d face), Winner, The Amazing Me, Cycle, Asia Pacific, Written on the hand, Love is blind, Luxurious Sexy, Robotic, Nano (dot matrix face), King Of The World, Roller Blade, Antelope Run, Elemental, Champion Coffee Cup, Bandit, Arcade, Zetland, The Training Artist, Technique, Neon Glow, Fruit Vegetable, Archieve, Experiment Butterfly, French Fries, Remember Memory, Rocksteady, Electro Static Rain, Science Channel (stencil face), Surfing and Play, Umbrella, The Wizard, Great Leader, Bare Knuckle Fight, The Wizard of One Click, Extra Large, Stabilo Spidol, Onion Rings, Strawberry, Lets Do It Again, Modern Script, Amazing Symphony, Psychedelic, Jump Street, The Earth (modular), Brigade Army, Extraordinary, Cobra on Coconut Tree, Natural Beauty, Anything Mean Everything, Smoke on the water, Write A Letter, Everybody, Together, Planting And Seeding, Savior Light Our Way, All Around The World, Think More For Solution, Yesterday, Techno Tech, Prudent, Metamorphosys, Keep quite and simple (sic), India Hair Style, Catalyst, Bamboo Shoot, Global Capitalism, Water Drop, Thunder Jagger, The Science Archaeologist, The Happy Face Smile, Pyramid Inverted, Jailbreak, Game of Life, Fun Raiser, Athletic, Android Robot (sci-fi), Croissant Sandwich, Ocean Free, Thursday, Crochet Pattern, Firework, Futuristic, Pocket (rounded bold sans), Entertainment, Technology (bubblegum face), So This Is It (inline caps face), Everything (circle-based font), Auto Mobile, Futurism, Rhinoceros Break, Enormous (angulat headline face), The Quick (octagonal), Over The Mountain (wavy face), Frame Work, Interplanetary, Antariksa (rounded sans), Airwaves, Strong in the Heart, Pure And Simple Everytime (rounded organic sans), Gitchgitch (rounded organic sans), Monica, The Lazy Dog (grunge), True Self Reliant, Think Techno, Street, Symbol (constructivist), Post Rock, Moon Light (plump and round), Jumping Running, Green Avocado, Bunga Melati Putih, Bizzare, World Word, Little Rainy Day (dot matrix), Animaline (animal dingbats), Smart Watch, At Most Sphere, Sweet Lollipop (curly), Painting The Light, Flattered, Earth Aircraft Universe, Daydreamer, Earth Aircraft Universe, Flattered, Welcome to Planet Earth, People Quark, Friendly Robot, Biological, Splashing, Freezer, Ragatnia Clara (a nice script), The Happy Face Return.
Typefaces from 2013: Cat Eyes, Stay True, Where Wolf, The Sound, Royal Jelly, Grumpy Cat, Aku Cinta Kamu, Yellow, Innovation, Invisible Man, Archieve, Electro Magnet, Bamboo Chopsticks, Valentine's Day, True Love, Club Golf, Your Smile, Guitar On Stage, Karate (oriental simulation), Recognition, Sleeping Beauty (plump lettering), Gelombang Radio, Frozen Ice, Sport Center, Reflection, Enjoy The Time, Fillet O Fish (brushed caps), Artistic, Flower Generation (psychedelia), Heart Shaped, Adore You, Jelang (textured typeface), Stargazer, Army Of Me, Xtreme Bike, Atomic, Fancy Curly, Mastermind, Scientist, Brother, Bahasa Indonesia (sans), Cyber, Photography, Super Creative, Black Stallion (script), Cartoon, Exposure (shadow face), The Ticket, Mercury (retro-futuristic), Agriculture (lava lamp typeface), Electronic, Transformation, The Night (gothic typeface), King Cobra, Bionic Heart, Goddess of Fortune, Guitar Acoustic, Magenta Flower, Java Island (lava lamp typeface), Ready Steady Go, Cute Monster, High Speed, Machine Gun, Random Face 1 (dingbats), Dear Diary, Shinobi Ninja, Stranger (octagonal), Discovery, Translation, Japan (oriental simulation), Digital Gothic, Techno, Butterfly (lava lamp typeface), Candlelight (eax drip face), Maverick, Movie Script Ending, Monochrome, Japan, Chunky Bar, The Greatest High (blackboard bold), Featured, Random Thing 1 (cartoon dingbats), Straw Hat, Where Are You, Plant On Lawn, The Innocent Face, Beat of Drum, ASDFA, Creamy Butter, Monster Rock, Plumbing, Mexicano Chili Sauce, Air Show (bubblegum face), This Is True, Fresh Mint, Laser Gun, My Game, Black Mamba, Drako Heart, Children Stories, Play The Game (with a McDonald's M), Let it be, Everlasting Song, Logotype, Blessing Son, Wino Sutarmin Kadir, Bad Boy, Bold and Blue, Quantum (sci-fi face), Oceanography, Elementary, Sailorman, Heart And Love, High Thin Light, Vintage Postcard (spurred), The Bartender (spurred), Inside The Boxes (rhombic type), Herbalism, Happy Home (lava lamp typeface), Wave Zone, Market Leader, The Monkey, Engine Power, Gamer, Story Telling (lava lamp typeface), High Flagship, Back to Nature, The Quick Motorcross (bilined, caps only, with a McDonalds M), Fisherman (lava lamp typeface), Step Forward, King of Pirate (art nouveau caps), Heritage, High in Love, Thin Decorative (spurred typeface), Little Cowboy, What The Fun, Aha Experience, Glitch (pixel face), Portable.
Typefaces from 2014: Enjoy The Show (bubblegum font), Right Power, Xerxes, Selamat Hari Raya, Sincere Heart, Thermometer, My Angle (fat script), Restaurant, Life is font, Material Science, Wave Zone, Everything is a test, The kind of feeling, The President, Blue Ocean, Heavy Metal Gaze, Air-Planet, FOREST-THING (a black poster font), Here-Comes-The-Sun, VICE-VERSA, Wajah-mu-Malaikat, The Miracle, Over The Sky, Eternal Love, Under Stand, Lets Get It On, Salute, Please Forgive Me, Forest Jump. Dayak Shield, Golden Bar (piano key stencil face), Life To Find, Make Peace, Rocket Brothers, Space Truckin, Silver Knight, Zeppelin, Banana Split, Funny Sport, Material Science, Cinta Adalah Perhatian, Love is Attention, Philosophy, Swampthing, Something, Great Job, I Love You, Baby Metal, Millenium 3, White Sock, Liberate, Life Is Font, Chasing Tail, Listening, Sghining Pearl, Hall of Fame, The Good Life, Funky Claw, Pretty Clever, Breath, Continue, Eyes Believer, Samurai Sword, About, God is Watching us, Smile at face, Guitar Rumble, Si Cantik, She is Beautiful, Joker Shoes, Welcome to the jungle (brush face), Maximum High Tension, First Love, Great Heart, Computer Robot, Question of Science, Book Shelves, Billy The Kid (Western font), Times New Romance, Techno Capture, Chemistry, City Shine, Samurai and Blade, Hexagonal.
Typefaces from 2015: Brigade of Love, Creative Culture, Axe For Warrior (dingbats), Bogor, Teleport Machine, Construction, Architecture, Underground (octagonal), King will be king, Knight of Light (medieval), Barbarian, Every Day, Thumbs Up, Defragmented (pixel face), Garden of Rose, House Music, Giant Universe, Element (a connect-the-dots typeface), Kingdom of Heart, Smart Talk, Take On Me, Symbolism, The Happiness, Dark Empire, Space of Time, Game Robot, Made in Indonesia, Morning Sunshine (art deco), Gravity Relationships, All About Love, City of Rock, Dear Baby, My Pleasure, Dear Lovely, Drea Reality, Charming Prince, Warehouse Project (geometric solids), Stone Rock, Script Machine, Pray Boy, Copy Paste, Baby Cuttie, Treasure Island, Impulse of Heart (fat rounded stencil), Extraordinary Craft, Brand New Colony (connected script), Digital Handmade, Learning, Aero Glass, Rainbow In Love, Catatan Harian, Sky Liner, A Lot of Love, Take Me Home, Shake It Off, Everything More, Qualified Good, We are the Word, Tshirt, Valuable, Weknow, Metal Kingdom, Phytoplankton, Kissing The Rain, Sunset Beach, Jazz Music, Dear Lovely, Dream Reality, My Pleasure, Boarder, Entertaintment-Show, Guardian, Indonesia, This-is-internet, Picture-of-you.
Typefaces from 2016: Big Burger, Blues Melody, Kangaroo Punch, Dark, Amazing Day Everyday, Delicious Choice (lava lamp script), Panda Robot, Wijaya Fresh, Megapolitan Jakarta, Chalk Board, Mother Father, Knowledge Power, Singing Bird, Extra Machine (stencil), Airwave (rounded sans), Human Alter Ego (octagonal), Grand Prix, Serat Kayu, Daniel, Greatest Map, Jazz Sound, Amazing Sound, Algorithm (techno), Brother Army (upright connected script), Cannon Ball, Senorita Spain, Billionaire, Most Famous, The Innocent Army, Guitar Electric, Bracelet, Batman, Phenomenon, Arabian Prince, Taring Serigala, Happy Everydays Day, Coffee Time, Revolver (Western style), Space Object, Black Arrow, Candle-Light, Evergreen, Green Tea (foliate typeface), Harley Queen, Masquerade.
Typefaces from 2017: Red Light Special, The Brain, Entrance, Auto Bots, Alive in Science Fiction, Harmonic Vibration, Hydraulics System, Mountain Dew, Flying Bird, Next Century (outlined), Read Book (trilined), Just Do Good, Purpose, Kasih Dan Sayang, Tobacco (scratchy typeface), Baby Superhero, Life in Digital Age, Black Star, Start Revolution, Artistic, Army of Me, Anything Mean Everything, Antariksa, Animaline Dingbats, Android Robot, Amazing Symphony, A Lot of Love, All Around The World, All About Love, The Ugly Font, Switch System, Across The Night, I Am A Robot, Polygon Star, The Creation, Amazing Day Everyday, A Lot of Love, Western Eastern (Far West font), Gangsters, Armored, All Around The World, Great Britain, Chintya Awuy, King and Queen, City of Rain, Sub Urban City, Spicy Paprika, King of Everything, Pondok Ratu Intan, Celestial Love, After Party, Underground 2.
Typefaces from 2018: Age of Science and Technology, Autopilot, Age of Awakening.
Typefaces from 2019: Primitive Heart.
Typefaces from 2020: Thefotosintesis.
Alternate URL. Behance link. Dafont link. Fontspace link. Klingspor link. Fontm link. Creative Market link. [Google]
Designer (aka Funk King, b. Fort Knox, KY) who lives in Orlando, FL, and/or Apopka, FL. He used FontStruct in 2008-2009 to make over 550 decorative fonts, and became one of the world's top experts on FontStruct, FontShop's on-line font editor. Most of his fonts were withdrawn in 2012. He did a few commercial typefaces at his commercial foundry, Funk King. His creations include
- A Bit Eccentric.
- Alphadings: Picnic Basket (2014), Rat Race (2014), Pod Invasion (2014), On Hangers (2012, a commercial series that includes Pants on Hangers, etc), Dog Tag, Black Bird, Easter Egg Dots, Ser Egghead T. handlebar, Ovoidotta (now called Sniff), Play Book, BuddhaBuddha, Swizzle Sticks, Computer Backplate, Milky Way, Sprout, Football, Clapboard (for movie makers), Teed Off, Book Stack, Speaker Box, Ant Farm, Sound and Vision, Speaker Grill, Tom Tom, Caged Type, Conga Lounge, Spinal, Add Van, Frostruct, Picket Fence, Regatta, Cranestruct, Impossible Alphabet, Igloo Village, Mortar Board, Jack, Marionette, Golden Gate (+Short, +Solid), Crossed, Eff U ("the finger"!), Tall Big Top, Jackpot, Skulls&Cross Bones Redux, Crosshairs, Drama Club, Good Day Sunshine, Butterfly, Steps and Windows, Heartbroken, O Christmas Tree, Christmas Lights, Candle, Supper Time (alphadings of plates), Sands of Time (alphadings of hour glasses), Fishbones (commercial since 2012), Handy (alphading with hands), Hang Ten (feet alphadings) and High Five (hand alphadings), Armade and Ghost Ship Armada (ship alphadings), Cut Here (stitching alphadings), Schematic (electric circuit alphading), Masquerade, Mortar Board, Gear Bits, Gearswork, Hi-Lo Gears, Gears, Resistor, Gear Shift, Castle, Castle with Flags, Antique Keys, Rounded Keys, Pods, Piano Keys (+Alt, +Correct), Framework, Dixieland Jazz, Spats, and City of New Orleans (the last three are alphdings based on the same Victorian alphabet), Saturn, Piggy Bank, Voodoo Doll, Dice, Fist Bump.
- Antennas, Antennas Outline
- Arcostellati, Arcostellato, Arcangolo, Arcontorno (2011): a blackletter family.
- Architect, Ruled, Gridworks, Blueprint (Solid, Dashed), Quadular (+Serif), Isometric Modified (+Light, +Bold Outline), Isometric (a 3d gridded family: +Basic Latin, +Basic Latin Lite, +More Latin, +Bold, +Black).
- Art deco: Arc Neuvo (rounded letters), Arc Nuevo (2012, commercial), Toneelschuur (based on the letterhead created for the Theatre Toneelschuur Haarlem), Shift (bold), Eye Spy (this says Peter Sellers), Mod Squad.
- Avenue, Avenue Alphabet (white on black).
- Ball And Chain (neat), Ball Bearings.
- Balls and Bats
- Banjo (2012).
- Barber Shop
- Beachwear (horizontally striped)
- Beat Block, Beat Box.
- Blackletter: Abbey
- Blanket Serif Caps, Blanket Sans Serif
- Block Inline Block
- Block Mosaic (great gridded letters)
- Blood Sweat&Tears
- Bolla Fratturato (2011): outlined blackletter face.
- Bolt, Bolted
- Bon Mots.
- Break, Balance Beam, After Party (2010).
- Bubble Zwrap (2010).
- Build A Bridge
- Buzz Kill
- Cafe Fumante.
- Carp Black, Carp Blanc
- Caterpillar, Tall Caterpillar.
- Chain Gang, Krazy King
- Check Mate (checkered flag font).
- Cherry Bomb.
- Cinder Block (2010): a 3d typeface with texture thrown in.
- Circuit Board Solid, Circuit Board Outline, Circuit Board Outline Numbers, Circuit Board Simple, Micro Clean, Microcircuitz, Circuit Board Simple, Schematode (2013).
- Circus Maximus Outline
- Cirquela (2012). a non-FontStruct font, this is his first hand-printed typeface.
- Code Hijack (2014).
- Compass (+Plain)
- Connected scripts: Cruise, Jet Cruise (2009), Notched Script (upright, connected), Rough Script (italic, connected), square Script (pixelish, connected).
- Computer Backplate, Milky Way.
- Crimped Pincushion (2010).
- Crispy Inline (classy)
- Crooked Marker, Marker
- Crop Circles
- Curls And Twirls
- Cut Here
- Daisies (nice rounded square letters with painted daisies)
- Decoscriptic, Decoish.
- Diamonds Are Forever, Liberty (dot amtrix fonts)
- Didactic fonts: Back to School.
- Digital, Digital Whimsy (gorgeous fonts in which the meat of the glyphs is made up of 0's and 1's), Digital Italics, Digital Non-italics.
- Dingbats: Digital Biz Bitz (2012), Capitalist Pictograms (2012), Kapitalist Kit (2011), Weather System (2011), Twelve Days of Christmas (2010), Learning For Business (2010), Calder Symbols (2010), Mad Aliens (2010), FSEmoticons, Maven Pictograms, Temp (weather dings), Sports Wave, Bullet Arrows
- Dinner at 8
- Ditier Cycles (2010): a grunge version of J. Hughes's Dirt Cycles.
- Disco Ball, Disco Salvation.
- Doggie Tracks (2010).
- Dollars and Cents.
- Domestic Bliss (+Solid), Blissful Hearts (Valentine's Day alphadings).
- Domino, Dominodot
- Dot matrix fonts: Belly Button (2013), Fandangle (2013), Trace Remains (2013), Billiards (2013), Pome (2013), Cow Poke (2013), Rouletto (2014), Crawler (2014), Zephyrelli (2012), Yoyo (2012), Carousel (2011), Corsivo Punti (2011), Wisp (2011), Amusement (2011), Menagerie (2011), Junk (2011), Iphont (white on black dot matrix face), Lyrical (dot matrix script), Petits Pois, Elli, Industrial Magic, Wind Chime, Domestic Bliss (2010, +Serif, +Sans Serif), Ying Yang (2009)
- Double Decker
- Eau de Kerning.
- Efficiency (2010).
- Eiffel family: mechanical.
- Electrifunkified (2013).
- eq Regular, eq Radio Waves, eq Tight.
- Erector Set (2010).
- Extension Cord
- Fairy Tale (curly)
- Fast Cars, Fast Lane, Fast Forward
- Fifty Famous Fairy Tales (bi-lined and bejeweled)
- Flair Ornate, Flaired Script, Flair, Flaired
- Floor Plan
- Flash (gridded face)
- Folk Art (wooden plank simulation)
- Font Troll
- Fractal, Wireframe, Hemisphere, Origami (now Mummification): experiments in glyph partitioning.
- Funk, Funky palms
- Gancio (2014). Hand-drawn.
- Gemstone (letters in a mosaic)
- Glyphs made from broken objects: Broken Combs, Broken Glasses
- GI Joe
- Grid1, Grid2, Pas De Grille Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Noir Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Intrépide Pli Isométrique (+Plombé), Grille Facile Pli Isométrique (+Plombé).
- Grunge typefaces: Feather (2010).
- Gummy (2010).
- Happily Ever After (2010).
- Heath Robinson (gorgeous mechanical font).
- Hexcavated (2010).
- High Anxiety.
- High Wire (dotted).
- Honeycomb Black (hexagonal).
- Horizontally Phased (like IBM logo from afar), Vertically Phased, Field Goal.
- Hot Diggity Dog (2010): a monoline rounded sans.
- Inline: Hi-Fi Deco, Track (+Filled), Crispy Inline
- Imperfect Optical Experiment.
- Ironside, Ironworks.
- Isomixed (+Inline, +Inverted, +Light, +Inline Light), Isomixerd Moire (nine textured styles).
- Jacks (2010): a stitching font.
- Jelly Bean series: I's, Wide, O's, Split
- Jetsons (futuristic).
- Jolly Swash 9+Tall, +Tall Wide Tail).
- Kaleidoscope, Kaleidoscope Solid
- Kitchen tile typefaces: MadisonAveAvenue (2010), Edgar Fernhout (2012).
- Last Days Of Summer, Endless Summer, Beach.
- Lattice, Lattice Black
- Little Miss Muffet.
- Love, Love Letters
- Metroliner and Metroliner Deluxe.
- MICR fonts: Wedge Solid.
- Mitered, Zietgeist: striped 3d typefaces.
- Modern Ancient (chiseled font imitation)
- Molecular (+Complex, +Complex 1), Dense Molecular Complex (1 through 5), Molecular Architecture, Tessellation 1 (+Continuous), Tessellation 2.
- Monkey Bars.
- Montreal (+Italics)
- Monumental, Less Monumental,
- Mortar Booted (+Thick, Separated, Mission, Booted Mission).
- Music fonts: Fret Full (2010), Fret Station (2010).
- Mystere (2012, grunge).
- Octovision Remix
- Open&Shuttered Day, Open&Shuttered Night
- Oriental simulation/look: Shoji Pixel, Shoji Stage&Screen Soapbox, Chinese Democracy, Asian Influence.
- Origami City (2010): formerly Simply Elevated Black. Simple Elevation (2012) is in the same family.
- Outline Habitat
- Ozmosis (2014), Ozian (2014), Cardinal (2014), Emblem (2014), Oblio (2014), Hollow Branch (2014)
- Pallina (2010, + Stampino, +Diluente).
- Palm, Tall Palm
- Paperclip typefaces: Neue Werner Paperclip (2012).
- Piccadilly (2010).
- Pixel Dust, Pixels Dusted, Zogg Domination (video game font)
- Pop Arc (2010). In the same style: Conveyor Belt, Milk Bottle, Cookie Cutter, Erector Set (2010).
- Popsicle Sticks (nice vertically striped glyphs).
- Playbook (2010).
- Power Grid, Power Gridlocked
- Process This (2010) and Flowcahrt (2010): based on graphs of computer programs.
- Pump Boys (2010).
- Quagmire (2010)
- Radio Waves
- Razorback Block
- Receipt (2012): a dot matrix face.
- Regular Habitat
- Remixintag (2011, a clone of Wallachia by Intaglio).
- Ribbodini (2010, ribbon font).
- Road Trip
- Sausalito Nautica (2011).
- Say What? (Exaggerated ink trap face)
- Scaffoldini (2010): a 3d gridded face. Followed by Scaffo (2012), Scaffoldini Senza Griglia (2010), Scaffoldini Ascendente Contrario SG, Scaffoldini Ascendente Senza Griglia, Scaffoldini Contrario Senza Griglia, Scaffoldini Ascendente, Scaffoldini Contrario, and Scaffoldini Ascendente Contrario, Scaffoldini Prospettico (+Contrario, +SG).
- Scripts: Diode (+Dioded, Diodoubled, Diodocked, Diodedocked, Diodiced), Scherzando, Fontstitution, Rough Script, Scriptilicious, Whipped Cream, 45 Degrees, Script Town (2013), Aloha (2013), Sinal Strength (2013), Ink Well (2013).
- Skulls, Skully
- Slice N dice
- Small Wonder, Small World
- Snowflake (2010).
- Soma (2009): 3d letters mades from cubes.
- Spooky Eyeballs (2009).
- Stained Glass, Stained with Cross
- Stencil fonts: GI Joe (2012, military), Kid's Stencil (white on black), Black Tie, Matchstick, Stensei, Stencillated, Tri-Fold, Tri-Fold Cut, Tri-Fold Rounded, Stencil, Stencil Plate, Stencil Face, Semi Stencil, Psuedo Stencil, Psychedelic Stencil.
- Stitching fonts: Cross Worded (2013), Cut Here (2014), Sampler
- T-Shirts on a Clothesline
- Swamp Frog and Tadpole: artsy fat letters
- Swamp Funk, Mojo (curly letters)
- Tall Habitat
- Techno look: Technified, Slick, Tangential (2010).
- Tanqueray (2010): octagonal face.
- Teepee (wood look)
- Tennis themed: Racket, Net Ball, World Cup.
- Tetrominoes Black (2010): a 3d typeface cloned from TP2 Marriott's Tetrominoes.
- Texture fonts: Global (2011, globes), SS Half Tone (One, Two, Three), SS Watermark, SS Silk Screen (2010). These brush texture typefaces were cloned from Swifted Strokes by Mike Lee. Tramarada (2011) has a stunning woven look.
- The Adventure of the Dancing Men (2011, dingbats).
- The Big Top
- The Real McCoy
- Timpani, Timpaniless, Timpaniblok, Alien Crop Circles (outer space face).
- Toothpaste (2011): imitating oozing toothpaste.
- Trapezoidot, Zoidot, Dotz (dotted typefaces).
- Upright connected scripts: Madie (2009)
- Valentine's fonts: Hearts and Flowers, Hearts and Arrows, Keys to your Heart, Bed of Hearts
- Vapors and Mirage: evaporating glyphs.
- Vibration (2010). This multiline typeface was followed by Echo (2010).
- Victorian fonts: Alouette, Swamp Funk
- WPA Household Arts Stripes, WPA Household Arts Chex, WPA Household Arts (poster stencil face)
- Wee The People, Small World.
- Werner Paperclip (2009), Paperclip (2010): paperclip typefaces after a 1974 original by Ad Werner.
- Western fonts: Bolo (2010), Bow Tie (2010), Bowl (2010), Western Doodle, Sparky, Buckaroo, Diamond Buckaroo, Saloon and Desert Rose. Western style alphadings: Cart Before The Horse, Wagon Train
- White on black typefaces: Tabs, Dot Keys, Rounded Keys, Block Keys, Keys.
- Wim Crouwel-related fonts: Unknown Crouwel #1, Edgar Fernhout (2012: a Wim Crouwel tribute font in kitchen tile style taken from a 1963 poster), Kalender 1976 Letters (octagonal based on a Wim Crouwel calendar from 1976), Kalender 1976, Brusselmans (based on a Wim Crouwel poster), Rabobank (based on a Wim Crouwel poster), Brabant (based on a Wim Crouwel poster)
- Woodcut, Woodcut Recut, Woodcut Banjo.
- Yay Team
- Zebeast (Zebra-striped letters)
- Zodiac Block
In 2012, he added these fonts at MyFonts: Architect, Black Tie, Carousel, Check Mate, Cobblestones, Cruise, Dog Tag, Edgar Fernhout (2012), Fifty Famous Fairy Tales, Fratturato Digitale (pixelish blackletter face), Ghost Town, Jackpot, Jelly Bean, Keyboard, Kingdom (a castle font), Lagniappe (Victorian), Lyrical, Madie, Matchstick, Menagerie, Q Typ, Scaffo, Sprinkle, Stained Glass, Stencillated, Stensei (stencil), Sweet Valley, Toothpaste, Vibration MF, Yoyo, Zephyrelli.
Typefaces from 2013 (no longer freely downloadable!): Pome (dot matrix), Cow Poke (dot matrix), Sausalito Nautica, Cut Here (stitching typeface), Belly Button (dot matrix face), Rouletto (bejeweled typeface), Picnic Basket (alphadings), Fandangle (dot matrix), Trace Remains (dot matrix), Billiards (dot matrix), Cross Worded, Script Town, Schematode (connect-the-dots), Electrifunkified, Aloha, Signal Strength, Ink Well, Satellite, Supper Time (alphadings), Mike (alphadings), Licorice, Conga Lounge OF, Monkey Bars, Daisies, Fractal OF (textured face), Saloon OF, Ball and Chain, Say What.
Typefaces from 2014: the multilined or inline typefaces Ozmosis, Ozian, Cardinal, Hollow Branch, Emblem, and Oblio. The alphading typefaces Rat Race and Picnic Basket. The pearly dot matrix typeface Rouletto and Crawler. The video game typefaces Pod Invasion and Zogg Domination. The stitching typeface Cut Here. The pixelized typeface Code Hijack.
Klingspor link. Dafont link. Fontspace link. Additional URL. Myfonts link. MyFonts foundry link.
View Wilson Thomas's commercial typefaces. [Google]
Wino Sutarmin Kadir
Fortaleza, Brazil-based designer of the free connect-the-dots typeface Conexao (2017). Behance link. [Google]
German creator of Ballpoint Scratch (2014), Hollywood Hills (2013, octagonal typeface), Fake Hieroglyphs (2010) and Conducting Paths (2011, electrical circuit face, or a connect-the-dots font). [Google]
Max Infeld (b. 1981, aka Xerographer Fonts) from Chico, CA, makes free fonts and offers a free font-making service. He surged onto the font scene in 2012, and is currently located in Ojai, CA.
Creations in 2012: Perspect (3d face), Nuevo Stencil, Dingus, Dirty Serif, Skinny Serif, Batt Marber, Hollavetica (2012, grunge), Stick Tickle, Carve Your Table (2012), Stripe Fest (2012, 3d, hand-printed), Craycray For You, Feed The Bears, Yummy Nubs, Yum Nub Extended, Sleeping in Lecture (2012, informal 3d face), Zombie Checklist (2012, hand-printed), Lisas First Class (2012, hand-printed), Stick Four, Two Stick, Spacetime, Drunk Tattoo, Bantum Caps (2012, hand-printed stencil face), Funny Zebra, Sick Future (2012, grungy), Fuzzy Handcuffs, Black Spiral, Happy Caps, Come Party, Hellawood, Chronic Gothic, Ice Cream Party, Grassevent (2012, texture face), Electrical (2012, letters cracked by lightning), Rockster, Strungout, Bubbletea (2012, bubblegum font), Yumernub, Nighthour, Pointy, Simplehand, Linerstencil, Stickchop, Tapetype, Rolling Deep (2012, based on arcs of circles), Pony Rides, Bambu, Stolen Script, Secret Sauce, Eighties, Negative, Turds, Identify (2012, a fingerprint font), Another Party, Mighty Roping, Copy Stand, Cloudstorm, Teardrops, Friends Forever, Delicious Applepie (texture face), Crackvetica, Stormtime (grungified face), Therp (2012: 3d face), Spookies, Freeline (3d engraved face), Super Serious, Robot Shadow (2012: 3d face), Great Arrows, Great Shadow (2012: textured face), Alien Fur, Graffical, Bent Out, Splatish, Seamonster, Thirds Hand (2012: 3d outline face), Particle Physics, Poster Script (2012: rough script), Badazzle (2012, texture face), Serifvetica, Make Impact (2012, a 3d headline typeface), Stenciltration, Naughty Pipe, Qrurl, FunHaus, Flame Time, Steller Script, Summer Festival (2012, grungy caps), Major Earthquake (2012, grungy outline text face), Hot Sweat (2012, texture face), Metal Crime (2012, a cracked marble typeface), Summer Blacktop, Great Farmer, an angular typeface, Lucky Scratcher, Future Moon (textured face), Shatter Web (2012, a glaz krak face), Power Play (2012, another glaz krak face), Magic Crystal (2012, yet another glaz krak typeface), Rough Cut, Rock Harder (2012, texture face), Shred Hard, Clock Work, Major Veins, Paint Scratch, Break Away, Quick Comic, Summer Scriptastic, Absolute Money, Brush Sand, Playhouse, Pleasure Wash, Meat Market (dripping blood font), Paper Folder, Scratchingly, Fresh Sticks, FunTrucks, Quick Rodeo, Poster Bold, Open Bars (horizontal stripes), Outline Twelve, Spot Event (grungy outline face), Final Slash (textured typeface), Munchies, Meltasstic, Some Bubbles, French Sugar (very curly script), Cream Cone, Zap Deal, Crack Snacks, High Method, Crack Bars, Wall Fresh, Star Wonder, CurlyQue, Summer Script, Happy Lines, Just Marker, Solid Marker, Straight Hand, Wurm Fun, Rave Time (sketched face), Graff Caps, Erect Angle (outlined and hand-printed), Circle Caps, Story Time, Upper Side, Lower Side, Tech Haus (sketched), Boneyard, Status Update, Eigth Grade (sic), Table Shank, Serial Lover, Freaky Night (blood drip font), Future Girlfriend, Summer Scare, Faster Stronger, Smoking Cracks (texture face), After School, Cutting Edge, Animal Cracker, Sticky Mad, Comic Chub, Right Way, RockLess, CleanFade, Exploded Capital, Size Matters, EightBite, Extra Dimension, Cap Scratched, FanCom, Optic Nerd, Spooky Stencil, Five Dozen, Great Mix, LowCase, Swirl Insertion, Lube Splash, Organic Vines, Fall Greetings, Plant Type, Fast Brush, Hair Bows, Limo Caps, Bold Shake, Path Check, PopCap, Angle Stroke, Scratch Point, China Town (oriental simulation), Gunky Ick, Super Fade (textured), Practical Script, Delicious Outline, Fourth Dimension, College Scribble (sketch font), Dirty Western, Freeky Typewriter, Creature Builder, Bang Time (a rough brush), Fall Harvest (sketch face), EuroParty, Fire Proof, Eye Scare, Empire Caps, Pleasure Castle (a great barbed face), Scribble Time (sketched font), Star Rising (poster font), Dottline, Euro Horror, Metal Show (metal band font), Fantastic Sunset, Toxic Waste, Alien Waffle (textured face), Rewind Forward, Stitchy Times, Snug Bum, Star Fishy, Ghost Clouds, Epic Slash, Childs Persprective, Thin Fine, Metal Event (chiseled face), Tight Box, Saber Husk, Major Scare, Terminal Event, Pirates Bay, Wicked Cockney, Great Splunk, Diamond Cut, Treehause Horror, Indie hand, Sweet Revenge, Chronical Script, Peaceful Violence, Basic Header, Hand Work, Ninja Turtle, AquaColor, Furry Sack, Mad Style, Alien Dot, Dirty Feature, Wine Basement (connected script), Pen War (scratchy script), Angelina, Skate Around, Wide Thin (brush face), Frisky Vampire, SuperBling, Chronic Harvest, Fur Handcuffs, Darth Fader (textured face), House Rave, Snow Frosting, Post News, Straight Baller (white on black poster face), Heavy Weight, Angry Nerds (brush face), Future Style (hand-printed 3d face), Liner34, Tweak Diner, Frosty Holiday, Zap Control, Kids Outline, Shock Treatment, Flesh Digster, Shredding Harder (grungy scratchy typeface), Metal Chakra (barbed wire face), Childs Funtime, Super Cut, Holy Scriptacular, Tangent Print, Chung Flew, Lucky Money, Oven Bread, Soda crack, Quick Dirty, Victory Cut, College Dropout (athletic lettering), Comic Shadow, Mystery Forest (sketched), Code Danger, Slash King, Phat Rave (sketched), Tiger Tails, Major Rules, Cloud Home, Flower Header (floriated caps), Tiny Friends, Tasty Sundae, Leaking Type, Saturday Evening, Agenda Clash, Tripple Dots, Plain Handline, Cutefold, Gift Exchange, Reaganald Script, Broadway Event (marquee face), Gotfaded (textured face), Disco Rush, Some Lines, Inside Flower, Scratch This, Alien Sweater (stitch font), Fantom Bantum, Stripe Fun, Thrift Store, Legit Outline, Country Gold, Chrome Fancy, Barnyard Massacre (Treefrog style), Holiday Event, Art Times, Flesh Shop, Heart Baller, Free Kittenz, CreamPuff, Outline Around, Quivering Noodle, Rocking Lines, Tugboat, Comic Bubble, Hand Shadow, Sans College, Winter Ice, Cutout Poster, Woodblock Cutter, Handy Stencil, Dirty Cursive.
The following typefaces were designed by Matt Barber: Gateway Drug (2013), Crankdeal (2012, a hand-printed poster face), Mad Caps, Third Leg (multiline typeface), Late Nights, Sewn Tight (2012, stitch font), Black Widow (2012).
The following typefaces were co-designed with Dylan Tellesen in 2012: Dingleberry (+Solid), Threed, Brushingtons, Excellent Stencil, Handrelief, Partyline, Basic Chrome, Spot Lights, Big Spit, Code Bars, Color Blind, Skullvetica, Diamond Plate, Blambu, Hounds, Knity (texture face), Eightballer, Another Line (a basic straight-edged monoline sans), Rocking Poster, Robotic Revolution, Organic Nature, Underground Event, Surf Shack, Greater Shadow, Razor Slice, Big Print (textured face), Scripty Caps.
Typefaces made in 2013: Fresh Maker, Lucky Dogs, Quickly Write, Gourmet King (glaz krak font), Austin Lights, Pony Maker, Crystal House (grunge), Secret Event (textured face), Indian Tiger, Great Camp, Cowboy Would, Western Racing, Stripe Attack (textured font), Art Bang (grunge), Quick Scratch, Cold Brew, Fresh Twist, Nine Eight, Going Fast, Mega Riches, Taste Bomb (textured face), Brighten Days, Supergraf (a brushy graffiti face), Last Hand, Spring Ninja (brush face), Circuit City, Global Village, Yard Gnome, Lite Hand, Metal Block (Zero, Two, Three: scanbats), Indie Rock, Ancient Story, Super Drag, Slight Rocking, Over Scribble, Quickly Caps, Crack Deco, Victory Time (faded formal script), Futuristic Outline, Another Student, More Party, Brush Grunge, Zipper Fries, Diamond Lux, Splatter Funtime, Durh Shapes, Frosty Winter, Whole Space, BlockWood, Soda Water, Magic Scribble, Seaming Stitchy, Thrash Party, Line Fever, Great Bush, Right Price, Tight Carve, American Freedom, Jimbos Print, Quick Cut (faded face), Super Cracks (glaz krak face), More Party, Half Faded (textured face), Charcoal Script, Future Lines, Dot Outline, Half Tones, Shady Walk, Quick Slash, School Notes (sketched face), Block Party, Wonderful Party, Heart Stripe, Heart Beat, Heart Hole, Paint Balls, Golden Lights, Spring Party (texture face), Shockvetica (glaz krak face), Safe Paper, Sword Fighting, Camo Wear (textured face), Disco Night (art deco), Reverse Frick, Scratchy Fun (sketched), Fun Origami, Special Exit, Kid Print, an old typewriter collection (Dirty Olympia, Sterling Keys, SuperKeys, Quiet Type, Hermes Rocket, Double Studio, Light Fingers), Designer Pixels, Beauty Salon (Treefrog script), Headshot, Mega Bone, Fantastic Habits, Fridge Letters (textured), Kids Blocks (scanbats), Theater Event (grunge), Circle Pixels, Taste Bomb, Kite High, Run Away (3d) Dirty Coal (brushy), Dot Sticks, Twerk Fifty, Dance Lights (textured), Steam Rose (textured), Donkey Punch, Fold Line (origami), Tiger Nuts (textured), Fun Bear, Standard Header (letterpress, 3d), Marble Wasteland, Bender Lines, Magical Springtime, Open Hatch (hand-printed), Retro Tastic, Space Zombie (hand-printed), Mad Triangle (textured typeface), Sweaty Party (a fun sketched typeface), Freaky Manor (gothic typeface), Special Brand (texture face), Western Clown, Company Problem, Derp Icons, Pixel Hour (textured face), Basic Scratch, Indie Sellout, Next Level (textured face), Third Rail (grunge), Real Trap (athletic lettering), Bang Party, Title Solution (textured face), Special Third (textured face), Deal Maker (textured typeface), Liquor Bank (3d), Electrical Neue, Eighties Locker (grunge), Visual magnets (textured typeface), Final Relief (textured), Comic Tans, Bright Headline (hand-printed), Tiger Bawl, Cut Away (cutout letters), Kings Castle (textured face), Southern Riots (grunge), Slick Wave (textured face), Smash Break (texture face), Thin Simple, Super Rocket, Kids Game, Eighties Shades, Melt Factory, Pirate Zombie (grunge), Doktor Scratch, Mix Tape (textured face), City Tags, Gotcha (3d face), Wild Scratch (textured), Inter Fade (textured), Urban Labels (textured), Hot Tropics, Quantum Pixel (grungy), Minus Plus, Lower Scratch, Flying High, Broken Mustangs (script), Byte Shades (textured), Bolt Light (textured), Just Quick, Hotrocks, Total Event, Racing Flow, Energy Drink (textured), Inside Box (a wonderful metal-look textured typeface), Heat Wave (a wide poster face), Great Miami (arched typeface), Disco Midnight, Clean Scratch, Vegas Nights (textured and smudgy), Pirate Disco, Swift Chops, Zero Hype, Dot Tricks (grungy), Shaken (glaz krak font), Great Points (textured), High Level (textured), Break Time (textured), Circus Party, Crash Site (glaz krak face), Lower Resolution, Fifty Hours (script), For Sale (script), Broken Fixed (script), Hieroglyph Licks, Think Plan, Fancy Shadow, Forwards Backwards, High Sales, Slash Thirty (blood drip face), Universal Freaky, Event Shark, Bone King, Sharking, Magnetic, Paper Shreads, Summer Watermelon, Bubble Yums, Crazy Eyes, Danger Waffles (textured face), Early Scare, Farm Barns, Freckle Jackson, Greater Sales, Indian Summer, Mixed Thirty, Positive Warp, Reasonable Speculation, School Party, Scratching Matters, Lemonade Summer, High Style (textured face), Biology, Aweseome Style, Box Lines, Cloud Ahead, Going Around, Hot Flash, Major Stripe (sketched face), Pixel Draw, Summer Fire, SuperTack, Sure Real (Treefrog style), Totally Straight, Mega Gothic, Basic Hand, Chief Scare, Plain Slice, Sail Away, Gone Away, Chubby Muffin, Crack King, Dirty Jobs, Paris Label, Phone Home, Kids Party, Zombie Stitch, Moden Post, Rock Bait (Treefrog style script), Tent Sale (brush face), Event Maker, Quantum Ants, Cheap Horror, Extra String, Scratch Times, Snorkel Whisp, Dirty Looks, Bould, Window Crash (glaz krak face), California Harvest, Twerking Nasty, College Movie, Easy Horror, Brush Some, Autumn Two, Season Fourteen, Always Never, Fresh Bone, Scare Camp, Twinkle Fingers, Dirty Bandit, Metal Clash, Simple Folks, Sunrise Disco, Danger Zone, Swift Break, Dusty Salmon (textured face), Urban Poster, Tasty Drips (dripping paint font), HardLine (3d font), Technophilia, Zombie State, Come Inside, Popular Invite, Tough Horror, Wonderful Phonograph, Zombie Scratch, Thunder Crack, Fresh Riot, Metal Atlas, Grunge Shack, Gif Wrap, Punk Inside, Disco Break, Quantum Future, Major Black (textured), Stone Bird, Fantastic Party, Quick Money, Fast Time, Hecka Grunge, Electric Night, Tasty Swirl, Helping Stranger, Radical Llamas, Real Gold, Double Shadow, Space Cats, Space Fight, Furious Racing (textured typeface), Snow Flakes, Solid Event, First Place, Total Shock, Hairy Fun, Cats String, Dragons Breath, Stripe Disco, College Bytes, Late Club, Road Skin (textured), City Heights (textured), Easy Bricks, Insert Fun, Grunge Kids (textured), Solid Brand, Winter Decor (snow crystal font), Doctor Meow, Real Fast, Major Sketchy, Easy Romance, Globtastic, Noses, Strike King, Salty Would, First Contact, Extra Zero, Space Bang, First Avenue, Dirty Shocker, Delicious Candy, Drop Inside.
Typefaces from 2014: Divide Conquer, Mad Pic Nic (textured), American Lights (dry brush), Chromest, Absolute Invite, Fancy Sauce (simulates an oriental typeface), Fair House, Gansta Walk (graffiti typeface), Spring Away (script), Heavy Load (fat brush), Amazing Sunshine, Club House, Magic Status, Big Party, Ocean Twelve, Lost Type, Spring Harder (textured), Escape Great, Fine Things, Cut Five, House Boat (textured), Splat Matrix, We Spring (gunge), Great Band (textured), Sky Limit, Four Six, Quick Sales (textured), Vegas Neon, Xero Typique, Ink Special, Bad Luck (glaz krak face), Handing Over, Megaphilia, Late Drank, Atlas Grunge, Right Track (textured), Square Deal, Great Party, Next Wave, Doges Walk, Dirty Locals, Boulder Scare, Clean Easy, Come Around, Fresh Holiday, Half Light (a condensed brush face), Light Curls, Lower Case, Magic Beauty, Much Funky, Plain Lines, Ten Fresh, Simply Fresh, Windy Metro, Play Along, East City (textured), Bernal Heights (grunge), Metalblock Delta (textured), French Disco (textured), City Magic (textured), Thunder Head, Lucky Diamonds, Great Storm, Neon Taste (textured), Night Hawk, Trap Music (a sketched typeface), Close Race, Major Label, Fresh Track (an all-caps brush typeface), Jack Trades, Cut Blox, Metal Block Theta (textured), Fired Bread, Angry Beavers (script face), Get Real, Lost Ray, Slot Machine, Animal Planet, Very Rich, Hawt Would, Above Ground, Grave Pain, Heaven Gate, Countrry Diamonds, Master Strike, Great Ending, Dreaming Pandas, Olden Times, String Tyme, Wrecking Ball, Great Nineties (sketch face), Lightning Blaze, Club Night, Certain Times, Clean Bubbles, Disco Party, Stoned Heights (glaz krak font), Can Opener, Metal Block Tango, Disco Fresca, Static Heights, Chronic Deal, Fire Block, Capital State, Burger Hut, Chicken Waffles, Bro Hugs, Indie Hype, Smoking Pistols, Mega Play, Light Break, Fadevetica, Metal Block Serif, Dream Stencil, String Piano (grunge), Binaty Waters (textured), Soth West, Magic Pens (fat finger font), Mega Bits (dot matrix), Zebra Disco, Luxury Import, Rapid Sloths (Treefrog-style handwriting), Spring Rage, Delicious Mocha (textured), Tropic Disco, Sprung Breakers, Urban Trails, Many Times (textured), Spring Headliner (textured), Party Lights (rounded stencil), Slick Ride (grungy), Burn Side (textured), City Stencil (grungy), Love Joy (textured), Neon Disco, Witches Brew (halftone texture), North Beach (textured), Metal Black Naked, Metal Block Ultra, Wet Razors, Cat Meow (sketchy face), Dance Away, Salty Beach (textured typeface), Great Horizons, American Western, Start Menu (halftone texture typeface), Zip Down, World Peace, Super Round, Spring Fruit, Open Lounge, Magic Kids, Fresh Candy, Four Stars, Gold Ring, Fun Time, Dark Box, Major Clue, Alert Notice, Love Riot, High Boat, Real Hard, Canada Mist (textured), Flavor Maker (textured), Spring Daisy, Great Springtime, Danish Crack (glaz krak), High Rating, Awesome Play, Flash Dance, Super Awesome, Paint Night, Pixel Drip, Ready Start, High Flight, House Music, Alternative Nineties, Technologic, Beaver Scratches, Spring Bump, Fancy Animal, Graph Master, Many Lines, Quality Control, Hot Discovery, Disco Trap, Ripe Dusk, Spring Dance, Electrical Storm, Electro House, North Cowboy, BiteTyme, BubLight, ChronicSales, ColdSpring, DeliciousFrosting, FloweringBuds, FrenchDance (white on black), Frequency, GetAround, GiftCards, LargeCrayon, MadSkilz, MetalShred, PeaceFight, ProximaFour, RightPlace, RockingTimes, ShwedyBawls, ThinkLight, WildThang, Make Out (crayon font), Clean Dirty (another crayon font), Digital River, Jaged Edge (sic), Loathing Fear (a great Treefrog style typeface), Metal Spectacular, Quit Work (crayon font), Special Delivery, Big Crump, High Fence (glaz krak face), Delicious would, Neon Tech, Right Brew, After Work, Pit Stop (textured), Strong Void, Love Scratch, Maiden Voyage, News Worthy, Mint Coin, Hipster Bike, Ready Made, Ten Dimensional, New Highs, Banlieue Disco (textured face), Punk Event, Soup Kitchen, Such Money, The Pulse, Thirdly (3d face), Train Station (a great ultra-fat rounded sans), Goldfinger (script), Neurotick, Hawt Comix, Talking Louder, Mind Storm, Astral Projections, AncientSprawl, BeautifulThangs, BoulderRough, ChronicMethodMB, CleanSimpleDT, DropKickMB, EasyDoughDT, FairBanks, FaultLineDT, FiftyShadowsDT, FrenchPirates, FuelControl, FunMeatsDT, GrandCircleDT, GreatFriendsDT, GreatSails, HawtFriend, JuicyCultureDT, JustWriteDT, LearningMachine, LearningMachineItalic, Marijuana, MegaLife, RedPanda, SecretTickleMB, SlickRoadsDT, SmokingParadise, StarDancing, StringTheory, StrongEventDT, ThinkingAcademicDT, ThugLoveDT, California Delights (connected script), Super Freak (textured), Extra Highs, Slime Bawls, Metal Witch, Grape Soda, Little Spooky, Such Frosting, Monster Slash, Burn Time (textured), Quick Fade (textured), Urban Animal, Prison Escape, Super Fear (dripping blood font), Final Days, Racing Numbers, Pirate Spider, Walking Dead, Hatch (textured), Strawberry Longcake (curly), Mad Zombies, More Dimension (3d), Popular Culture, Princess Cake, Wine Tasting (vampire script), Toxic Powers, Zombie Treats (rough brush), Total Eclipse (brush), Whisky Lickers, Brain Washers, CityVetica, Turn Up, Basic Sharpie, Electronic Voyage, Swingers, Heavy Loading, Solid Waste (textured typeface), Swingers, HighLines (sketched typeface), IceCold (textured), ManyGifts, OpenStore, PlaidEvent (textured), RustyNail, SickDream, WantedPirates, BreakingNews, FantasticSeasons, FantasyMachine, FluShots (rough brush), GreatWinter, HeavenlyWings (sketched), KentuckyBourbon, LoveBombs (rough brush), MicroBrew, Slashtacular, XmasLite, Golden Dabs (grunge), Urban Paints, Making Ideas, Just Brains.
Typefaces from 2015: Extra Reaper (horror font), DigitalStream, EightyOne (sketched), GrandStencil, GrandZeroes, LightFuze, LiquidMagic, MetalReason, MiamiShades (shadow font), TakenBlack, TakenBlackItalic, TeaParty, WinterCrops, WonderInk (tattoo font), YoungRanger (connected script), Late Noise, Dark Papers (textured), College Thrash (sic), CrispyBones, DrawingMachine, JusticeWanted, KrampsHandso, PolarBears, SolutionFive, Shock Colours, Washer (textured), Dynamatics (textured font), Flowery Death, Pushing Sticks (dry brush font), Righty Marks (marker pen font), Baked Trains (graffiti font), Chronic Delivery (signage script), Intaglio Plains, Modern Reality (dry brush script), Nuevo Trenta, Rastaerize, World Shocker, Grape Blaster, Slate, Stencil Disco, Technocracy, Yarden Tawns, Flaunts (textured), Ringlead (textured), Freshly Thinking (script font), Plutonium (textured), Space (textured), Boulevard, Nuevo Disco, Stamp Ink, Educated, Krusty Signs, Quagent, Dusty Hotels, Cracked (glaz krak face), Amplitudes (techno sans), Frozen Rita, Beast Mode Suite (an avant garde family; +Disco), Epicenter (athletic lettering), Kitchen Cowboy (modular and spurred), Forest Lakes, Northern Montgomery, Biometric (techno family), Modernism, Higher Pixels, Grandious Vengeance (scratchy script), Second Avenue, Just Perforate, Grave Danger, California Designs, Natural Products, Boxing Chocolates, Beyond Space (textured), Asterisk, Katchy Markers (rough dry brush), Black Ties (sketched), Twenty Singles, Great Shake, Monster Energy (textured), Precious Moments (vampire script), Nuevo York (a vampire script), Faux Antique (another vampire script), Zero College, Fun Sized (drop shadow face), Blueberry Waffle, Stale Marker, 12 ounces, Raw Diet, Megadeal, Blklite (textured), Prison Break, More Candy, Fuel Tanks, Hot Bone, Break Point, Fresh Waters, Lower Haight, Carnal Devices, Juicy Boxes (sketched font), Special Case, Urban Life (dingbats), World Beings (dingbats), Twenty Something (textured), Many Fun, Expensive Solutions (brush), Dopeframes, Fun Lines, This Way (handcrafted arrows), Rinse Wash, Trap House (crayon font), Love Marks (dingbats), Viral Fun (scanbats), Grape Dragon (brush script), Juicy Rags, Pleasure Riot.
Typefaces from 2016: Reinebow (a color SVG font), DecoRated (art deco), Recreational (3d, outlined), Tiny Shack (3d, outlined), Sugar Cakes, Regime Change, Treasure Hunt, Taco Fiesta (Mexican simulation font), Crystal Breath, Purple Drank, Denominator, Perceptual (art deco), Realismo (futuristic), Banquetier (a monoline deco typeface), Continents, Asperian, Fonderian, DeadTasty, Distinguished, DraftHouse, FreakyTwenties (white on black poster typeface), LuckyTricks, (outlined) MajorChronic, (outlined) Moulden (outlined), OldeBarnsby, (outlined) Marquez (crayon script), Hand Typist, Fauquier, Blockchain (3d style), Zombie Story, Private Fort, Spiral, Spherism, Swaingarm Yori, Solarium (outlined techno typeface), Tracksion, Hail Stormz (grunge), Paper Scraps, BombingStencil (textured), ExtraSprinkles (textured), MagneticFriends, PerfectChisle, PrizedStudy (sketched), RealPrizesItalic (tattoo script), RealPrizesVeryItalic, SketchyBuilder, Tragic Prequel, Twisty Pixel, Movie Nite, Gaslighter, BeautyScript, BlackSmith, Education (grungy athletic lettering), Kickstop (white on black), LemonadeHustler, PrinceCharming, SurfPoint, Wickers, BigTangle (triangulated), FlavoredCrayons, FreshCandies, RedlightDistrict, SingleOrigin, SnakeBite, SpringRaces (children's script), Valencia (dry brush script), BoldDrink (textured), BrandStruck (sketched), CarteBlanche, DarkStars (sketched), FreightCarts, HipsterFactory (sketched), HugeCrunch (textured), LateVaping, Masquerade, Neturality (white on black), Playgrounds, Prescriptivism, RockSolid, SewModern, SimpleLucky, TotalFreak, Transylvania, WasteFactory, WickedSeventies, WindowMarkers, Boards (sketched), BigSmoke, BrightSigns, ClubSport, DatBox (3d, white-on-black), EasyPeople (signage script), GouldenTreatise, Invertage (white-on-black), SpaceTransit, Above Stars, Band Stand, Market Crash (glaz krak typeface), Opiated Values, Stamped Envelopes, Higher Bounties, Gothic Friends (blackletter tattoo font).
Typefaces from 2017: Abraxeous, Schwifty (outlined shadow font), Freaks (scary font), Musky Dawn, Tigerian (tiger-striped letters), Banqued (sketched), Basket of Candy, Bouquet (handcrafted blackboard bold), Percolation, Scrapbuckets, Guangzhou (oriental simulation), Budtender (outlined), Cryptographic, Moleculan (connect-the-dots style), Robustly Brewing, Wonder Age, Graphemic, Simulacre (bilined), Squanch (squarish), Wysterium (a hatched display typeface), Value Stamp, Discover Earth, Dreaming Castle, Metal Shard, Warm Showers, Ripe Apricots, Plenty of Metal, Spackler (dry brush), Falconers, Ephemerian, Brackish Pond, Lemon Shower, Delinquence, Couper Blaque, Pelanquier, Karpow, Graphisme, Martienso, Bacon Request, Corpsey, Cloudier (cloud-themed font), Draft Quick (draftsman font), Forgivable Sin, Manufactured Consent, Comedy Show (shaded), AvailableReservation, CandyDelish, ForgeMelt (textured), FreshSteaks, FunSpace (textured), Gouldage, StuckBrayers, Substrate, SunsetBreak (textured).
Typefaces from 2018: Infinity Lights, Prescribe, Huge Party, Fun Play (a 3d shadow font), Clown Shoes, Astronmica (hipster style), Bronium, Mastum, Brisquet (bilined), Mega Dose, Space Melons, Retaillistic (stencil), Algorithma (bilined), Basket Fries (crayon font), Elusive, Splasher, Midcentury, Miswak, Parabolic, Xelita.
Typefaces from 2019: Brewski, Trash Fort, Rough Path, Uncertainty, Scrizbels, Psychographia, Caustic, Zipties, Light Roast, Liquor Market, Boublies, Monolithic, Brick Roads, Blokqued, Chonkies, Brushings, Fugly Stick, Fresh Bagel, Scratchers, Fentanyl, Crypto Prices, Chonky, Mucho Fiesta, Leather Jackets (grungy), Peroxide (shattered letters), Postructure (sketched), Lubricants (brushed), Train Yard, Shipment (rough stencil), Action (halftone font), Bathing in Acid.
Dafont link. Github link. [Google]
American creator of these handcrafted typefaces in 2017: Sara Script (calligraphic), Ruby's Notes (a thick brush script), Arizona, Socrates Gothic (blackletter), Spring Fling, Casual Friday (stencil), Apollo (formal art deco), Ivy League, Snap Dragon, Figura (octagonal), New Planet (circular futuristic typeface), Gargoyle (blackletter), Italian Goth (blackletter), Borders (brush script), Pencil, Casual Friday, Tetrahedron, Caffeine, Scratch, Quick Architect, Lines, Codec. Creative market link. [Google]
Graphic designer from Buenos Aires, Argentina, at some point located in Madrid, Spain, who made the free purely geometric typeface called Geometric Way in 2010.
In 2014, Yai made the free decorative caps typeface Craft (for craftsmen), the Greek-inspired caps typeface Hera and Destroy (2014: futuristic ornamental initials. Free download). In 2014, Tano Veron and Yai Salinas co-designed the free vector format colored display typeface Carioca.
In 2015, Yai Salinas created the hipster typeface Hera, the free blueprint font Craft Font, free vector font Helana (color, all caps) and the free decorative caps typeface Sea.
Typefaces from 2016: The free experimental draftsman typeface Lieben, the free textured ink-saving Arial GTI and Times GTI, the high contrast didone-inspired free fashion mag typeface Ginebra, the free decorative blackletter typeface Ethelvina, and the free thin connect-the-dots typeface Fina (which was designed for Design Hooks).
Typefaces from 2017: Gaia (floral caps), Aires (a free color font at Fontself), the free textured color typeface Electra, the free colorful all caps Ariel Black typeface.
Typefaces from 2018: Mercurio SVG (+color), Iris SVG, Russia 2018 (color fonts), Portugal, Sppain, Germany, England, France, Argentina, Flux (a nicely textured all caps color slab serif), Agatha (a free tall condensed slab serif).
Typefaces from 2019: Margo (floral initial caps), Renata (a text family), Flora (textured caps), Easter (textured caps), Antiça, Crack (decorative caps), Christmas, Itze (a colorful textured all caps typeface), Demeter, Regia (floriated caps), Venus (free).
Typefaces from 2020: Kaliope (a delicate and daring fashion mag display typeface), Acelga (a warm text typeface), Mora, Cut & Paste (a ransom note font), Nagy (Memphis-style exuberant capital letters), Block (3d), Konga (a wonderful color font).
Typefaces from 2021: Mood Font (colourful and festive), Cleo (decorative caps).
Flickr page, where she goes under the name Dopamina. Behance link. Dafont link. Creative Market link. [Google]
This is one of the most talented FontStructors, but also an active musician. On Behance, he/she is listed as Van Saarland from Hameenlinna, Finland, and on FontStruct since 2014 as V. Sarela, from Oulu, Finland.
Typefaces from 2011: Teotihuacan (inspired by a Mexican poster), Micra (a monospaced OCR-A font), Fast Driving, Rendez-Vous (a condensed serif font inspired by the cover of "The Essential Jean Michel Jarre"), Carat Condensed, Carat, Wolfen (a copperplate style condensed face), Futuroid (sci-fi), Instrumenta (after Neville Brody's Industria), Modern Vision (based on the opening credits from The Terminator and The Running Man), Future Earth (futuristic: based on a typeface used in The Terminator logo which is also the base for the font "Earth"), Phatprogy (+Extra Phat).
Typefaces from 2012: Modus Operandi, Ikonomi (squarish sans), Genera, Hexathrone, Liquid Crystal Serif, Wulthraesk (constructivist), Electionale, Major (a high contrast didone), Commandant (2012, like Futura Stencil), Comfutur (a beautiful stencil typeface with a bit of Futura Black), Qode (a retro-futuristic LED style typeface), Graphyto (a heavy slab face), Heavy Royale, Thiage (Thai simuation face), Bravis, Cirquetry, Solidis, Velocifero (bilined), Heavy Royale, Jet Set Groove, Reactor A1 (futuristic stencil), Polymoda (an abstract font), Lino II, Sequencer (+Condensed), Hertzace (square retro-futurist), Cifira (art deco), Saturation (monoline sans), Katana (+Bold, +Condensed), Countura (abstract and minimalist), Stripelane (horizontally striped), Vortexa (in the style of Data 70), In Nomine Matrix, Afterburner, Afterburner Phase II, High Rise (Western typeface), Sulaco, Polaroid, Tech Noir (a dot matrix typeface based on the nightclub sign from The Terminator), Slabbers II, Windician (art deco), Cryptocube, DMC 12, Ken Jp (oriental simulation typeface), PxlSQ, Scorpione, Monotronic, Advancer (dot matrix face), Avico, Discolyde, Film Sequence, Modern Vision (based on an unknown typeface which was used in the opening credits of The Terminator, The Running Man, Class of 1999, and also used on Robert A. Heinlein's book covers (there's a font called Heinlein which is similar)), Cromagnon, Gace, Midora Sans, Squarium (constructivist), Cheque Matte (octagonal; athletic lettering), Plusminus, Advancer Lite, Magnetofunk (retro-futuristic), Integrafia (piano key stencil face), Network9, Cechida, Rendez-Vous (condensed square slab face), Rendez-Vous II, Equantum, Karelian Stencil, Cryptocube, Neolexia, Ambiente, Stencilae (stencil), Linearis (horizontally striped), Contrafacia A and B (horizontally striped typefaces), Stereovision, Hypetron (based on the TRON logo), Degré (hexagonal), Typorabilis, Wunderkind (kitchen tile face), Kiova Captura, Biomehanika.
Typefaces from 2013: Starast Maxi, Starast Next, Lugar, Siquid (dot matrix face), Devico (constructivist), Meco (based on Meco's logo), Confiant A, Confiant B, Zerusta, Carat, Combonaut, Jet Set Groove, Cifira, Gace, Condensbit, Synditon, Abciria, Vulthraesk, Rendez-Vous (+II), Instrumenta (based on Neville Brody's Industria), Saturation, RndEX, Rewinder, Power Electronics (an octagonal typeface based on the Captain Power logo), Obsidian Deco (a gorgeous fat piano key typeface), Electrone, Plusminus, Connector Module, Scorpione, Perficio, XOX Design, Da Capo (bold slab serif), Gradiator, Phatprogy, Genexus, Finica Sharp Script, Power Electronics (based on the Captain power logo), Aftertouch (a wide sans), Telecharger, Vicenti, Modicea, Submachine (based on Stanley Davis's Amelia), Genera Deux (a computer font), Genexe, Network 9 (connect-the-dots), Square Earth, Future Earth (trekkie font based on an old Terminator logo), Cechida, Supernature, Siberiada (a great Russian simulation typeface with a medieval touch), Defigma (bilined), Carat, Back to the future (based on the movie logo; called Rewinder on FontStruct), Vibrion (techno face), Connector Module, Wunderkind (a tiled typeface), Yaguar, Pacific Serif (slab serif), Aerogenes (wide techno font), Windician, Commandant (a wide art deco stencil face).
Typefaces from 2014: Brigadier, Freelight (rounded stencil), Stencilae, Protocol Sans, Vicenti, Submachine, Dalecarian, Equantum, Twiphex, Waremann, Wolfen, Waltraud, Carat, Teotihuacan, Rendez-Vous (+II), Major (didone), Ambiente, Kiova Captura (based on the font used in Kiev camera manuals), Glissando, Vibrixean (sci-fi), Licoricette, Protagon (Greek simulation), Rewinder, Ardeus (futuristic, LED simulation), Techsyna (sci-fi), Rezonans (piano key style), Modern Vision, Trideko Display (multilined typeface), Xeometro (octagonal), Verbica, Megalith (a great black slab), Calibro.
Typefaces from 2015: Coffee,-Juice,-Food-2, Electric-Blue, Karakteristika (blackletter tattoo font), Memogo (horizontally-lined font), Proximitro, Stratus, Super-Eurobeat, Verdisquo, HI-NRG, Modern Vision (based on a font used in the opening credits of The Terminator, The Running Man, Class of 1999), Workflow (stencil), Blackwing.
Abstract Fonts link. Behance link. Dafont link. [Google]
Murcia, Spain-based designer of Yesy (2014, a connect-the-dots typeface). [Google]
Yina M. Lopez
Tegucigalpa, Honduras-based designer of the connect-the-dots typeface Conexiones (2016). [Google]
YOFF (or: Your Own Font; was Font Garden)
[Ellinor Maria Rapp]
Ellinor Rapp was born in Örebro, Sweden, in 1972. She works at Örebro University Hospital at the microbiological laboratory as a biomedical scientist. Her pages had over 1400 fonts and dingbats. Alternate dingbat URL. A 20 USD handwriting font service and 5 USD signature/logo service. Her pages were initially called Font Garden, but changed in 2011 to YOFF, or Your Own Font. Ellinor Rapp herself also made some fonts, typically based on the samples sent to her. About 70 of these handwriting fonts are stored here and here.
Listing of these initial handwriting fonts: AaronFont-Hand, Addiction, AliceWachol, Amura, AmuraMusic, Amyie-Hand, AngHand, Augustin-Hand, Bonnie'sfont, BrianneHand, CRobles, Cathie'sHand, Charyn-Hand, Chelmo, Chelsea'sHandwriting, CherFont-Hand, Cheryl-Hand, Cindywrite-Hand, Crys-Hand, David-Hand, Deanna'sHand, Deanna'sHand-Music, Delany-Hand, Derek-Hand, DeseraePlain, DesereaFancy-Hand, Diana-hand, Dulce'sFont, EdithHand, Efficient, Elisha-Hand, Ellifont, Erin-Elizabeth, FG Klara (2005, Fiona-Hand, ForgetMeNot-Girl, Frederick-Hand, Gina, GraysonFont, Gunnar-Krus, Handwriting, Ivy-Hand, Jayne-hand, JaynePrint-Hand, Jeana-Script, Jeff-Hand, JenniferHand, Jenny-Handwriting, Jessy-hand, Joe, Judy-Script, Justen-Hand, KariKatziFont, Katie-Font, Keven-Hand, KollerFont-Script, Kristen Curly (1999), KristenScript, Kristenscriptalt, LN, Larina-hand, Larua-Hand, LeafQueen, LeafQueen-scripty2, LeafQueenHand, LeafQueenScript-scripty2, LockermanHand, Maria-Hand, MarioHand, Mats-Hand, Mazgiz, Melodie, Mich, Michelle (2000), Michelle-Marker, MomsFont-Hand, Nancy-Print, Natalie'sScribble, Pam'sHand, Paulette-Hand, PiaScript, Polly, QUesneLL, REW, RingbearerRegular, Rissa'sFont, SSR-Hand, Samantha-hand, Sammy, Sandy-Script, SaraElizabeth, Schaun-Hand, Shane-Hand, Shelton, Shennette-Hand, Starlet, Steve-Hand, Steven2-Hand, Stuarty-Hand, TotallyTweetie, Traci-Hand, Valorie-Hand, VirgilGS, Whitney2, Whitney2, Wolfie-Hand, Wurth-hand, c.j-Hand.
She created Claudia (2003, handwriting by Claudia Lasiter). At Dafont, one can find her typefaces Cheryl Hand (2000), Jayne Print (2000), Totally Tweetie (2001, dings) and Whitney2 (2000). A list of fonts on their site in 2006: BrianneHand, FGAaron, FGAddiction, FGAmura, FGAmuraMusic, FGAmyie, FGAngHand, FGAugustin, FGBonnie'sfont, FGBunnigrrrl'shandwriting, FGCJ, FGCRobles, FGCathie'sHand, FGCharyn, FGChelsea'sHandwriting, FGCherFont, FGCheryl, FGChris, FGChristine, FGCindywrite, FGCrys, FGDavid, FGDeanna'sHand, FGDelany, FGDerek, FGDesereaFancy, FGDiana, FGDulce'sFont, FGEdith, FGEfficient, FGElisha, FGEllifont, FGErin-Elizabeth, FGFiona, FGFrederick, FGGina, FGGraysonFont, FGGunnar, FGHandwriting, FGIvy, FGJayne, FGJaynePrint, FGJeana, FGJeff, FGJennifer, FGJenny, FGJessy, FGJoe, FGJusten, FGKariKatzi, FGKatie, FGKeven, FGKollerFont, FGKristenCurly, FGKristenScript, FGLN, FGLarina, FGLaura, FGLeafQueen1, FGLeafQueen2, FGLeafQueenHand, FGLisa, FGLisaScript, FGLockerman, FGMariaHand, FGMelodie, FGMich, FGMichelle, FGMomsFont, FGNancy, FGPam'sHand, FGPaulette, FGPiaScript, FGPolly, FGQUesneLL, FGREW, FGRingbearer, FGRissa'sFont, FGSamantha, FGSammy, FGSandy, FGSaraElizabeth, FGSchaun, FGShane, FGShelton, FGStarlet, FGSteve, FGSteven, FGStuarty, FGTotallyTweetie, FGTraci, FGValorie, FGVirgil, FGWhitney1, FGWhitney2, FGWolfie, FGWurth.
Dafont link. Font Garden at MyFonts sells FG Adam, FG April, FG Camilla, FG Carola (2006), FG Caroline, FG Elias, FG Ellinor, FG Erin, FG Jasmine, FG Jennifer (2007), FG Jordan, FG Lova, FG Matilda, FG Muriel, FG Nadja, FG Nando, FG Nina, FG Petra, FG Rakel, FG Rebecca, FG Ronja, FG Saga, FG Smilla, FG Tindra, FG Traci, FG Typical, FG Rochelle, FG Emmy. Added in 2007: FG Jacky, FG Norah. Fonts in 2008: FG Abby, FG Sharon, FG Alison, FG Jason, FG Pedro, Bethany (handwriting), FG Callie (grunge blackletter), FG Noel (child's hand). Fonts from 2009: FG Kelli (connect-the-dots face), FG Liz, FG Tiffany. Additions in 2010: FG Alex, FG Audrey, FG Kristine, FG Lina, FG Well Well, FontAddicts Halloween, FG Tonya, FG Jennie, FG Swan, FG Suzanne. Additions in 2011: Charlotta (children's hand).
As YOFF, MyFonts sells Abigail YOFF (2020), Alisha YOFF, Mazi YOFF (2011, a happy hand-printed family), Jolly, Abby, Bunnigrrrls Handwriting YOFF, Nicola YOFF (2013), Stella YOFF (2013), Roger YOFF (2013).
Klingspor link. Dafont link. [Google]
Graphic designer in Moscow. In 2017, she created the free Latin EPS vector format connect-the-dots typeface Aura. [Google]
Istanbul-based designer of the free connect-the-dots typeface Polytype (2012). [Google]